Loneliness is a feeling of emptiness, despair, and melancholy that affects many people. It can lead to stress, anxiety, and depression, making it even harder to make friends. One of the worst feelings in the world is being lonely. Life can be tough, and it’s often easy for people to get caught up in their journeys that they forget how it feels to reach out and make a connection with someone else. Of course, we all want to feel loved, to be cherished and taken care of.
When we are lonely, we don’t know the right words, or how to be with another person. We spend too much time alone and don’t know what to do about it. And if someone tries to get close to us, it makes us afraid. Nobody wants to be lonely. You’re here because you don’t want to feel alone anymore, or maybe you’re tired of sharing your life with someone who is no longer there. The reality is that we are all seeking meaningful friendships.
These quotes below are perfect for anyone who knows what it feels like to be lonely. This is a cruel world we live in, and many people have struggled with feeling alone. Take this collection of tired of being lonely quotes as a reminder that you are not alone, even though life may seem like it sometimes.
Tired of Being Lonely Quotes
I’m tired of being lonely. I want to share my life with someone special. Someone who wants to have a relationship lasting long term and who also cares about me and can make time for me no matter what. I want to share all my life with him and make him happy every day as well.
1. You are tired of being lonely. You need someone to share your life with but haven’t been able to find anyone who feels as close as you do. If you feel like this person is out there, then you should go for them.
2. If you’re tired of being lonely, and feel like no one is around to hear your cry, try thinking about a place that makes you happy.
3. Tired of being lonely. I want to be loved, but I don’t know how. My feelings always hurt me. If you feel the same way, then we are the same.
4. I’m tired of being lonely. I’m just looking for somebody to be with.
5. I’m lonely. I don’t have anybody in my life, and I just want somebody who will be there for me.
6. I’m tired of being alone and looking for a companion.
7. I’m tired of being lonely. I need somebody to be with.
8. I’m lonely. I want someone to share my life with, someone who can help me make it through the hard times, and enjoy the good times twice as much.
9. I am tired of being lonely. I have no partner to love me, no family that cares about me, and no friends that take me seriously. It’s sad, but I’ve come to accept this is who I am.
10. You’re tired of your life, being alone and you want to feel what it is like to be in a relationship. All you need is love, and I will show you how good life can be.
11. Nothing worse than being lonely. You need someone to share your time with, but finding a companion is not easy.
12. I’m such a terrible and lonely person, so it’s time to get out there and see what life is all about.
13. If you’re tired of being lonely and don’t have anyone to spend time with, then feel free to come and talk to me!
14. Honestly, I am tired of being lonely. I hope someone can tell me what to do to get myself out of this loneliness.
15. I’m tired of being lonely. I want someone to love and share my life with, to grow old with, and have a family with.
16. I’m tired of being lonely and having no one to talk to. I am looking for someone mature, caring, and honest.
17. I’m tired of being lonely. I want someone to love me and whom I can love. Someone who’ll hold my hand, go for walks with me, laugh at all my jokes, and tell me it’s going to be okay.
18. I am tired of being lonely. I need someone who will sit in a room with me through the night when I’m sick. Someone who won’t be embarrassed when I cry, and someone who will ask me about my day.
19. Unhappy with a life of loneliness and solitude, I find myself yearning for companionship. I want to be held and comforted.
20. You are lonely; life is. You’re not cool, and people are mean. No one understands you. You’re so different that they can’t relate to you, and it’s painful because others want you to conform, but how do you truly express yourself?
21. You spend your days in the kitchen, spending hours preparing food that you can’t even eat. You’re tired of being lonely and abandoned. Stop making yourself alone and start creating delicious meals for your family.
22. There’s no shame in admitting you feel lonely. But, there is hope for change. If you want to be happy, surround yourself with positive people and make a list of things that make you happy.
23. We’re all human and we all need friends, so if you find yourself feeling lonely, then it’s time to make some new friends.
24. I am tired of being lonely, I want someone to love. Someone who will love me even when I am at my worst and most pathetic.
25. I don’t want to be lonely anymore. I’m sick of waking up and wondering why I’m still here when there’s nothing left for me.
26. I need someone to want me, who wants me even when they don’t understand me, who will love me despite my faults and mistakes. Someone who will hug me, who will kiss me like there’s nothing else in the world that matters more than us at that exact moment in time. I am tired of being lonely.
27. I am tired of being lonely. I need someone who isn’t afraid to tell me with complete honesty that I am their world, that without me they are nothing.
28. I know how it feels to be lonely, especially when you’re the one who wants to be around people.
29. Being lonely can be a blessing. For me, it means spending time with myself and reflecting on my life. I wish I could say that I am never lonely, but sometimes I just want someone to hold hands with me and spend quiet nights cuddling together under a blanket.
30. People in this world are lonely, but they don’t have to be. You might be feeling lonely, but that doesn’t mean it’s the end of the world as you know it. Don’t give up on finding someone special!
31. The best thing about being lonely is that you can make friends in your head.
32. A person who is tired of being lonely doesn’t want to be alone anymore and wants someone who can love them no matter what.
33. You may be tired of being lonely, but you are not alone. There are others out there who feel the same way. You just have to choose to believe it.
34. The loneliest moment in someone’s life is when they are watching their whole world fall apart, and all they can do is stare blankly.
35. I am tired of being lonely. I know it is not good, but it leads to death.
35. I am tired of being lonely. We may not realize it, but loneliness can lead to depression and other mental issues.
36. Loneliness is a terrible illness. Please don’t give up! A lot of people are fighting it, too.
37. I know what it’s like to be lonely and feel sad. I am tired of being lonely.
38. I don’t know what to do anymore. I hurt so much and it feels like it’s never going to stop. I’m alone, and I don’t know where to go, but I hope you can help me.
39. Being alone can be difficult, especially if you’re spending more time alone than you’d like. If you’re feeling lonely, it helps to know that you’re not alone. Thousands of people are looking for friendship.
40. When you are lonely, you are not the only one. Every person has problems, and when people keep their problems to themselves and don’t try to solve them or confront them, it leads to alienation and loneliness. You’re not alone in your feelings.
41. It’s not easy to be lonely and it takes a lot of effort to make yourself happy if you’re alone.
42. I am tired of being lonely. I want someone to love and who loves me.
43. I want to be in a relationship. I want that special someone who kisses me on the forehead, who tells me they love me, and who wants to see me happy. I am tired of being lonely.
44. I’m feeling so lonely. I miss someone to share my feelings with.
45. I want to find that person who will give me strength when I feel weak, comfort when I’m upset, joy when I am lonely, and happiness when I am sad.
46. One lonely person is sad. Two lonely people are sadder. Three lonely people are not only sad but also angry. If you take a step back and look at the situation objectively, you might be able to find a friend that could help ease your loneliness.
47. Being lonely is a temporary state of solitude. You may be lonely when you feel rejected, unloved or left out, but over time the feeling goes away.
48. I was tired of feeling like I was missing something, tired of feeling like I wasn’t good enough, tired of being lonely.
49. The more you understand the pain of being lonely, the more it hurts to be living with it.
50. When you’re lonely, every memory is a reminder of how much you hate being alone.
51. I’ve been there and I know what it feels like to be alone and unhappy, but if you’re willing to take a chance and try again, you can achieve a happy and healthy relationship.
52. Being lonely is exhausting. I was tired of it!
53. Loneliness can be incredibly exhausting, and I just wanted to stop feeling this way.
54. I’ve been lonely and exhausted from the feeling. I want to make sure you don’t have to deal with it any longer than you should.
55. Being lonely is the worst. I know what you’re going through, and I’m here for you.
56. Being lonely makes you feel like there is nothing to look forward to. It’s like a dark cloud that follows you around. You want to be happy, but all you can do is cry. I am tired of being lonely.
57. Being lonely hurts. I was fed up with the emptiness and having no one to talk to or share moments with.
58. I was so lonely it physically wore me down. I had to make a change, and fast.
59. I knew I’d had enough of being alone, but it was impossible to change. I had to do something about that feeling before I went crazy!
60. I had never experienced loneliness like this before, and I didn’t want to anymore. I am tired of being lonely.
61. It’s good to be lonely, but a lot better when you don’t have to be.
62. All the poets talk about being lonely, but it’s mostly not true. The truth is something else. We are lonely only when we allow ourselves to be.
63. I’m tired of being lonely, but I shouldn’t want anyone else.
64. I know what it’s like to be lonely. I know what it feels like to live in a world where no one understands you, and no one even tries. And I know how good it feels when someone does understand you, even if just for that one moment.
65. You’re not alone. you’re never alone. Stop telling yourself that because it’s not true. If you feel like no one understands, talk to me, and I will listen.
66. You are not alone when you’re tired of being lonely. Sometimes it can seem as though you are struggling under the weight of your unhappiness, but there is hope.
67. It’s not that I’m afraid of being alone, it’s just that being with you makes me feel lonely.
68. When you are lonely and sad, there will always be some pain that no one can take away from you.
69. Time has also gone by, but memories still accompany every corner of my heart and remind me how much suffering I have gone through. I am tired of being lonely.
70. People who are tired of being lonely have one of the hardest choices to make: maybe it is better to be alone than to be with someone who doesn’t see them or truly understand who they are.
71. Sometimes I get so tired of being lonely that I just want someone to come and hold me.
72. I am tired of being lonely. I want to bring others into my life.
73. It’s hard to find someone. Being lonely is not a choice, but feeling sad and frustrated because you are lonely is what you can control.
74. I am tired of being lonely. I am tired of feeling like there is something wrong with me, that I have to be perfect before anyone wants to be around me. I’m so sorry for the things I said, they weren’t true, and it was never my intention to hurt you.
75. Being lonely is a little messy, it’s not as cold, but in the end, you are still very lonely. It’s time for you to come out to another person with your good and bad sides so that you can understand yourself.
76. When you are lonely, you mistake the meaning of everything that happens to you. You think every touch is a caress and every word is an expression of love.
77. My loneliness is killing me. It’s making me crazy. I need to talk to someone about all of this, but my mind is so consumed with thoughts and fears of abandonment. I have never felt so lonely.
78. They’re tired of being lonely. They’re tired of being finished. You can work to change someone’s life, but your best is sometimes not enough.
79. You’re tired of being alone, but you’re scared to let anyone see who you are. You feel like someone will see past your facade and realize that deep down you’re nothing but a useless, broken person.
80. I don’t mind being lonely. What I can’t stand is having no one to share it with.
81. Sadness is a reflection of sorrow and pain that you feel in your heart. Being lonely is feeling like missing someone who is with you physically.
82. Emotionally, being lonely is a tough position to be in. You’re built for connection, but you are frequently alone. You long to have someone notice you, you long to be seen and known; but all those things seem so far out of reach.
83. Someone who is tired of being lonely looks back at the person they used to be. A young girl, with hopes and dreams and the need for a place to belong, who didn’t care about beauty or money. But she does now because if there’s one thing life has taught her, it’s that there are people who are more worthy than others, and she’s not one of them.
84. There are days when I feel lonely, not because I want to be but because I don’t want to be alone.
85. Everyone thinks that I’m happy and have a great life, but that’s all just a cover-up. I go through every day as if I’m happy and loving life, but nobody knows how lonely I am on the inside.
86. There’s beauty in being alone. You have time to yourself, time to think, and time to do whatever you want. But then, there is also the pain of being alone. You sometimes forget that there are people out there who care about you.
87. I know how to make you feel better. I am tired of you being sad and lonely.
88. Sometimes I get tired of being lonely and wonder if anyone understands what it’s like to feel so alone.
89. I can tell that you’re feeling lonely right now. If you’re willing to reach out, there are many people here to support you.
90. If you’ve been feeling lonely lately, you’re not alone. Lonely feelings are common and come in many forms, even when we have a partner.
91. It’s normal to feel lonely after a bad break-up. When you lose someone you care about, you spend a lot of time thinking about them and what they meant to you.
92. On days like today, it’s easy to feel sad and lonely. I know it’s tough but hang in there. We’re all rooting for you–your friends and your family.
93. Lonely People are often afraid to be alone, but the true meaning of loneliness is not having anything or anyone you want to share with.
94. You know she’s tired of being lonely, her heart is open and waiting for someone who sees it.
95. I feel the same way. I get so lonely that I feel like crying and letting it all out. It’s not just me, it’s all of us who are alone who should be together enjoying the company of each other. I am tired of being lonely.
96. Being lonely isn’t about not having company, it’s about not having enough of the things that matter to you—people who make you feel important, needed, and loved.
97. I am tired of being lonely, tired of being misunderstood, tired of wasting my time. I’m an old woman who has known love and loss, so many times. Maybe I’ve grown up enough to know what is important in life now; that some people will always be there for you no matter what.
98. I’m tired of being lonely and sad, I just want someone to be with me.
99. Everyone feels lonely and sad sometimes. You could ask a friend to be with you for a while, or you could go visit a new place.
100. I am tired of being lonely, I have no one to talk to and no one to understand with. But it’s not because I am so hard to love, it’s just because I can find nothing but hatred inside me, and I wish I could send this hatred away from myself in exchange for receiving some love and affection.
Loneliness is a prison unlike any other, and it’s hard to imagine ever being free again. I hope the wonderful collection of tired of being lonely quotes would help you see things in a different light. Please drop your comments and share them with your loved ones. Thank you.