Quotes about moving on to bigger and better things are great for describing starting over. You know, getting up after a fall and putting the pieces back together.
There are times when we have to choose to step forward and find bigger and better things. We decide to move on from our past, hoping for a more positive future ahead.
Although, moving on can be very difficult, and the ability to change your position in the face of adversity is something we all should strive for.
Moving on to bigger and better things quotes are the perfect way to motivate yourself and a reminder that you should never stop growing. These quotes are the perfect place to start if you need some motivation.
However, most people don’t enjoy moving on, but you have to remember that living life is all about moving on and those who can push through difficult times tend to have great success.
Here is a collection of awesome quotes about moving on to bigger and better things!
Moving Onto Bigger and Better Things Quotes
Whether you’re feeling anxious about a job change or a new relationship, or all you want is to pick up that cooking class you’ve been thinking about, it’s time to take action. New things are scary, but we can overcome our fears and make us feel more accomplished than ever by taking small steps.
1. Moving should be stress-free and fun. No more looking back; instead, your next adventure awaits. Get out there and live a little!
2. Don’t look back. The future is here, and it’s full of opportunities. Don’t let fear stop you from moving forward into a world of wonder.
3. Take every day as it comes, and make the most of it. Build your dreams, re-create yourself. The world is full of possibilities. Go for it!
4. It’s time to step out of your comfort zone and embrace the unknown. The benefits are many, some opportunities you can’t even imagine. Let go of fear and allow yourself to experience it all for the first time.
5. Growing up is scary; leaving home and purchasing your groceries. But there’s no need to fear change. It’s all about moving on to bigger and better things in life.
6. You’ve got to keep your head up and move forward. You know that saying, ‘when one door closes, another one opens?’ Well, don’t sit around waiting for it to open; kick it in.
7. Dance as if no one is watching. Work as an intern and party as if you are famous. Workout as if it’s payday. And remember: there’s no elevator to success—you must take the stairs, and they never end.
8. Moving on is a stage of healing. But moving forward doesn’t mean forgetting the past. Let bygones be bygones and move forward.
9. If you’ve been thinking about taking up a new hobby, now is the time. Don’t worry about it being hard; just do it and have fun doing it!
10. Moving on is not a race, nor is it a competition. The important thing is to take your time, feel the pain, understand, and move forward. Don’t be ashamed to let someone know you still think about them.
11. Sometimes, moving days can feel like an uphill slog. But if you’ve planned, the day will go smoothly and minimize stress. And then comes the well-earned housewarming party!
12. Moving doesn’t have to be boring. We’re all hitched to a wagon with a gas can and ready to go. Fly by night, hit the gas, and speed into the future.
13. When one door closes, another opens. So just keep on moving forward. Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.
14. Don’t let the fear of failure hold you back. Just keep pushing forward as best you can, and one day, you’ll realize that you’re a little further ahead than where you stood before.
15. It’s important to take a step back and learn about what you’re doing. You can’t always win, but you can always try something again!
16. Who says that we have to be fine with everything? When things are going bad, we should consider and reconsider what we should do next.
17. You can always try something again. Sometimes, people give up on things that they’re not good at. Just don’t be afraid to keep trying.
18. It’s important not to dwell on the past, but that doesn’t mean you can’t learn from it. Let bygones be bygones and move forward.
19. Sometimes, it’s okay to accept your mistakes because the right path isn’t always about the destination; it’s about the journey.
20. Slow and steady might not always win the race, but it sure beats never trying. Keep your eye on the prize, and don’t forget to look back every once in a while.
21. Don’t ever be afraid to leave a situation or place that doesn’t make you happy. You deserve to live your life the way you want to, so be brave and keep pushing forward.
22. The most difficult aspect of moving forward is not letting the past affect you. Focus on what’s ahead. Don’t let the past stop you from doing great things.
23. It’s easy to get caught up on the little things, but you have to remember that it’s not the little things that matter but what they add up to. So breathe, smile, and enjoy this beautiful day!
24. Just remember, if the past with your ex didn’t work out, then that relationship wasn’t right for you. What’s most important is you look ahead and create new memories together instead.
25. Moving on doesn’t mean you forget about things. It just means you have faith to let go of what is already over and be able to start again.
26. Things may not be where you wish they were, but take heart because it’s not all bad. Slow and steady wins the race, so keep at it, and you’ll be on your way to success before you know it.
27. When one door closes, another one opens. One man’s trash is another man’s treasure. You can’t keep a good woman down.
28. The path to success is never easy. If it were, everybody would be there. Remember, you’re the only one who can make your future. You’ve got plans and dreams, so go out and chase them.
29. When one door closes, another opens, don’t let it shut you out. Goodbyes are not goodbyes. They simply mean, “I’ll see you later.
30. It takes courage to let go, but sometimes it takes more courage to move on. It’s time to move on to bigger and better things.
31. Letting go is not always easy, but I know that holding on will hurt more. Time for a change. Time for something better.
32. No pain, no gain. You’ve got to lose to know how to win. People change, and things go wrong. But the one thing that remains the same is what goes on inside me.
33. You’ve got to go after your dreams. You’ve got to be willing to fail. And you’ve got to be willing to feel like a fool for love, art, or the pursuit of knowledge. Fulfilment requires us to take risks, but we must never stop taking them.
34. You have to let the past go. Don’t dwell on it, but remember those important to you and learn from those experiences. Move on and move forward with life.
35. It’s time to let the past stay in the past. We all make mistakes, and we all have regrets. But the only way to move forward is to accept that and put those hurts behind you.
36. Moving forward is difficult if you’re constantly looking backwards. Focus on what’s ahead of you, and you will always be moving forward.
37. Moving forward is not always easy. Sometimes you have to look ahead. It’s okay to be scared. The hardest part is just taking that first step.
38. Now, one may look at the future but can’t live with only memories. Move ahead, and you’ll soon see the best is yet to come.
39. Stop thinking about the past. It’s over – you can’t change it, so don’t let it control your future! Look ahead, keep moving forward and remember that the best is always yet to come.
40. I know it’s hard to believe, but I’ve had my fair share of failures. But you can’t let that get you down; You’ve got to find the motivation to keep going. As long as you want it and work for it, that’s all that matters.
41. Let the past go. Take a deep breath, put one foot in front of the other, and live your best life. Don’t get stuck in the past – move forward now because the best part is yet to come.
42. It’s time to let go of the past and get back on the road to success. Believe in yourself, and switch your focus onto what lies ahead instead.
43. The future glows with the promise of even better days. Don’t remember your failures; celebrate your successes.
44. My friend, there’s no time to worry about what has already happened. You’re going to do great things. Stay focused on your goals; they’re just ahead.
45. Life is a series of goodbyes. Depending on where you go, it’s the start of some new hello, and because your last relationship didn’t work out doesn’t mean there’s not someone better out there.
46. Life is too short to be ordinary—think outside the box, and make every day extraordinary.
47. Fascination is a sign of creativity. To live a creative life, we must lose our fear of being wrong. It’s better to have loved and lost it than never loved at all.
48. You can’t move forward with your head turned in the rearview mirror. Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today. When one door closes, somewhere another is surely opening.
49. When life gives you lemons, respond with a fist bump. Make way for the new, move to the moon, and start a new chapter.
50. When something doesn’t come easily, sometimes we just need to leave it behind.
51. Out with the old, in with the new. I am who I am today because of the choices I made yesterday.
53. Experience life’s great moments with you. Don’t slow down. The future today is full of possibilities and exhilaration. Live it!
54. Sometimes, you need to leave the past behind to move on to bigger and better things. Good riddance!
55. Create a fresh start or move on from yesterday’s pains—it’s time to make a change. The past is now in the past, and it is time to move on to better things. Congratulations!
56. Moving forward shouldn’t be a chore. It should be exciting and energizing. Don’t look back – get going!
57. The future is an endless opportunity, but it may fade away if you don’t embrace it. Take your future into your own hands by moving towards life’s opportunities.
58. Moving forward should be fun, exciting and rewarding. Don’t look over your shoulder. Get going.
59. Make the best of every moment. Don’t hold back. The future is here, full of possibilities and excitement. Embrace it and be the best you can be. Don’t hold back.
60. Create the world you want to see. Don’t let anyone tell you it’s not possible. The most important thing is to start. Let’s get moving – focus on the future and forget about the past!
61. You’ve got this! It’s time to jump in with both feet and get started.
62. Sometimes, change is scary, but there’s no need to be anxious. You can do it. You don’t have to let fear of change keep you from your dreams.
63. Fear of the unknown can sometimes hold us back from pursuing our goals, but don’t let it stop you! You’ve got this.
64. No matter what your situation is, you can do this. Don’t let anxiety and self-doubt keep you from achieving success. Remember, you’re uniquely capable and qualified. Your dream is possible!
65. If you’re looking to change your life, there’s no better time to start than now. Sure, it might be hard, but it’s worth it.
66. Why wait? You can make your life amazing. It might be hard, but you can do it!
67. Big things come in small packages. Growth is not optional. It’s mandatory, and Moving on is sometimes the best way to grow.
68. If you want to live your life differently, get started today. Sure, it might not be easy. But so what? You’re worth it.
69. Are you ready to make the change? Stop making excuses. Take control of your life and make a change now. While it may be difficult to change, starting today will bring you closer to a better life.
70. It’s time to let go of the past and focus on the future. Move forward, and don’t look back. Rediscover who you are. Focus on what’s ahead. Don’t let the past stop you from doing great things.
71. When moving forward, focus on what’s ahead and don’t let the past slow you down.
72. When moving on, remember that there’s nothing to hold you back; don’t let the past stop you from doing great things. You have to focus on what’s ahead.
73. Sometimes, you need to move on to better things if you want to grow. One door closes, and another door opens. It’s what you do next that matters. Life’s too short to be stubborn – Move on.
74. You can’t move on until you’ve let go of the past. But it’s good to forgive and forget. And then you can move forward.
75. The only thing holding you back is your past. Create a positive mindset and start your journey today. The past has made you smarter. Use it to propel you forward.
76. If you want to succeed in the future, you must put your past behind you. It is the best way to achieve your goals.
77. It’s time to let go. It’s time to let go of the past and move forward. Move on and live your best life.
78. Giving up doesn’t always mean failure—sometimes, it just means that the right path wasn’t right for you. It’s time to let things go and start over.
79. If you want to make new friends, you’ll need first to let go of the old ones. You can live in the past. Or you can learn from your mistakes and move on with your life.
80. Not every path is for everyone. Don’t be afraid to quit if it’s not the right path for you.
81. Sometimes, giving up is the end of the road. Sometimes it’s just a chance to take a turn. Either way, there’s no shame in it.
82. Quitting is hard. Don’t be ashamed of quitting something you don’t want to do. Don’t be scared to move on and try new things. The opportunities may surprise you.
83. It’s not how you feel that determines where you go, it’s how you act, and the only way to continue is to move on. You may feel like giving up on something, but perseverance could help you in ways you can’t imagine.
84. It’s not where we start that matters; it’s where we finish. Sometimes you’ll fail; sometimes, you won’t. The most important part is that you keep moving forward.
85. Every new beginning starts from some other beginning’s end. No matter where you go, there you are. You are the change you wish to see in the world.
86. It’s never too late to be what you might have been. Keep your eyes on the finish line, not what’s coming.
87. If you don’t succeed at first, dust yourself off and try again. It is not where you go but what you become. Remember, the most important thing is to be yourself because that’s all you can offer anyone.
88. It’s time to make the change. Say goodbye to your old self and hello to a new you. Don’t look back; just give it all you got.
89. We are all going to be dust in the end. Do what you love, and don’t waste time doing anything else. Let go of the past and focus on the future. There’s a time for everything.
90. If you want to climb the ladder, you have to take the stairs. You can’t change the past, but you can ruin the present by worrying about the future.
91. Keep your head high, and don’t forget where you came from. It’s hard to leave, but there will never be an end to it if you don’t. It’s time for a new chapter.
92. The bigger, the better. The best things in life are free. Goodbyes are necessary, not forever—goodbyes open doors.
93. Be the change you want to see in your life and let go of anything holding you back. It’s time to let go of the past and move on to better things, like a new job or a new city.
94. Don’t dwell on the past—it’s time for something new. Stay focused! You are going to do great things.
95. Don’t focus on the past, don’t live on your failures. Keep moving forward, and you’ll soon see the best is yet to come. Believe in yourself, and focus on what lies ahead instead of being stuck in the past. You can do it!
96. Having a tough time? You’re not alone! Keep pushing forward, and tomorrow is going to be better.
97. Today is a new day, and there’s no point in staying down. It’s time to get back on the road to success. Don’t forget to dream big while you’re there!
98. Sometimes you’ll feel lost, and sometimes you’ll lose. It’s part of the journey. Keep going, and you’ll find your way.
99. You are stronger than you think and don’t stop moving forward. Life is too short to let someone hold you back. Move on to better things.
100. Start something today. No matter how scared or anxious you are, just keep moving forward because good things come to those who hustle, believe in their dreams and never settle for the ordinary.
101. Don’t let your past define you—it’s all about moving on to better things. Don’t dwell on the past; instead, make a new memory.
102. Don’t feel bad about yourself. It doesn’t make sense to dwell in the past because you can’t change what happened anyway. Turn the page and begin a new chapter. Be happy for this moment; this moment is your life.
103. Goodbyes are the portals of beginnings. Don’t let fear stop you from doing the things you want. You’re a great person, and you’re ready to take on your next adventure with courage in your heart and a smile on your face.
104. Your past does not define your future, and you can’t step forward if you’re always looking back. Remember, it’s better to have lost love than never have loved. A new day is waiting.
105. Don’t fear the future—it’s an adventure! Stay curious and find new ways to challenge yourself because you have what it takes to go beyond.
106. All good things must come to an end. But that doesn’t mean the end is always bad— sometimes it’s different. Take a risk. You never know where it will take you or whom you’ll meet along the way.
107. Don’t look back. You’re not going that way. The only regrets you’ll ever have are the risks you didn’t take.
108. Change is the law of life. Shine bright like the moon and burn everything in your wake. Use the past to inform the future, but live in the present.
109. The past is a part of our journey, but it doesn’t have to be who we are. Let’s move on to something better together.
110. We all have to move on. What’s important is that we do it in style. And if you’re feeling blocked in one area of your life, try going through a different door.
In the end, the changing of seasons is part of life. Bigger and better things await you when you continue moving forward.
Next time you’re stuck going through a difficult transition, remember that there is a light at the end of the tunnel. Keep your head up and keep moving forward. You can do it!
And before you go, I would like to know which one is your favourite by dropping a comment using the comment box, and kindly share this post if you love it.