Sometimes you mess up so bad you want to run away and hide. Other times you have a heart full of regrets and you can’t stop looking back on the past with sadness. Or you may just be struggling to forget that you have to pay up some debt, or need to let go of the memory of being insulted in front of everyone.
We have all been there where we make a mistake and want to move on and don’t know how to undo the past or move on from it. However, being busy is a great way to forget those sad memories and focus on the present. That’s why I’ve written these make yourself busy to forget quotes to help you neglect all the things stressing you out.
You can also send these quotes to friends and family having a hard time moving on from their worries and stress.
Make Yourself Busy to Forget Quotes
Make yourself busy to forget what’s stressing you out. Whether it’s writing down your to-do list or organizing your contact information, doing small tasks can help you eliminate the problem at hand. Keep your mind in the present moment and leave your worries behind.
1. Don’t let anything ruin your day. Make yourself busy to forget your problems and live in the moment. The secret to a successful life is to be lost in your own world in order to forget that you are alive.
2. Don’t let the world’s chaos get you down — make yourself busy to distract yourself from all that’s happening.
3. When you’re feeling down, make yourself busy. It’s all to distract your mind from the negativity and, over time, it will wear off (though it might take longer than you’d think).
4. We all have those days when we just don’t feel like thinking about our problems, so we need to make ourselves busy.
5. Life is full of happy little moments and it’s important to make yourself busy to forget about your worries and enjoy the simple things in life.
6. Making your own plans, even if they don’t include you, will make you feel better. Get busy smelling the roses.
7. Life is too short to spend time on things that are a waste of time. So make yourself busy to forget those problems and find time to live, laugh and love more!
8. We all need to find our own way to cope with the trauma of the past. Do what makes you happy, live your life and make yourself busy to forget.
9. Make yourself busy. Make it hard for them to get to you, don’t give them any sympathy, and don’t cry over spilt milk.
10. Turn your phone off, set it aside and make yourself busy. Don’t let the Internet steal your time. When you are busy, your mind is on something else and doesn’t get to dwell on overthinking. By doing something, you can help prevent feeling anxious and worried in the first place.
11. It’s not how old you are. It’s how you feel, and there’s no better way to forget than by getting active. No matter where life takes you, you gotta make yourself busy. In this Digital age, it’s all about multitasking, so take advantage of that to stay focused on the important things in your life.
12. Get busy doing something you love and you won’t have to be anxious about anything.
13. It’s the little things that keep us going. Make yourself busy today to forget those problems of yours and make it a productive day.
14. Because sometimes the best way to forget an issue is to make yourself busy doing something.
15. Sometimes the only way to forget is to make yourself busy.
16. Make yourself busy and forget about your goals and dreams, because you only have 24 hours in a day.
17. If you want to forget something, just become busy with something else.
18. It’s okay to be a bit messy, there’s no need for perfection. Just keep your mind clear and busy with your creative work.
19. Make yourself busy to forget—and the past will follow.
20. Sometimes, we forget to take a moment for ourselves. Make yourself busy so that you can forget and find yourself again.
21. Life can be so busy. Stay focused on making yourself busy, so you don’t have time to dwell on the negative.
22. The best way to forget about stress and anxiety is to do something with your hands, whether it’s knitting or crocheting.
23. Do something that makes you happy, even if it doesn’t feel productive. It’s a positive way to distract yourself from what’s going on in your life.
24. Make yourself busy to forget about your problems, then you’ll feel so much better.
25. Make yourself busy to forget about things, stress and anxiety.
26. Make yourself busy to forget the things that hurt.
27. Too much of anything, even the good stuff, is bad for you. Make yourself busy to forget about your worries and focus on what’s important: You.
28. Busyness is a great way to forget. Turn up the volume on your life and make it louder than ever.
29. Just because you’re busy doesn’t mean your life is perfect. Make yourself busy, and make your own happiness by doing things that make you happy.
30. When you’re feeling overwhelmed, try doing something that makes you feel better—even if it’s just going for a walk.
31. Make yourself busy to forget the things that are weighing you down—because life is better when you are busy and happy.
32. Make yourself busy to get away from the things that are weighing you down and making you sad. Take a calligraphy class for fun or go shopping! Just do something new and happy.
33. It’s easy to get caught up in the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Make yourself busy, so you can forget about it all.
34. Take some time to help others. It will help you forget at least for now.
35. When you’re feeling stuck on what to do, make yourself busy. Actively seek out the things that make you happy and fill yourself with them.
36. Don’t let your mind focus on the bad stuff. Instead, create a to-do list that’s loaded with positive things.
37. You’ve got this. Do something that makes you happy, helps others, and fills your day with excitement.
38. Don’t stress. Make yourself busy—it’s the only way to forget your problems.
39. Don’t leave your to-do list unfinished. Make yourself busy and forget about everything else going on in your life.
40. We all have things we need to do. The important thing is finding ways to make yourself busy so that you can forget about all the little niggles and things that stress you out.
41. Making yourself busy keeps negative thoughts at bay. You have to find something productive to fill your time with, even if it’s just cleaning up your house or working on a project that doesn’t require much effort.
42. Remember to make yourself busy. There’s so much going on in life that you don’t have to be a slave to it. Take time for yourself and be happy.
43. There are many ways to get your day off to a good start. But don’t forget that getting busy is a great way to forget about how you feel today.
44. If you don’t give yourself time to be busy, you will find reasons to feel guilty later. It’s important that we don’t overwork ourselves, but rather make sure we balance this with some free time as well.
45. Say no to busyness, and yes to self-care. It’s all about filling your life with things that you love—whether it’s a workout, a project, or spending time with friends.
46. Don’t let the bad times bring you down. There will always be another day to get up and keep moving forward.
47. When you’re feeling overwhelmed, take the time to do something that actually makes you smile.
48. No matter how hard you try to ignore it, your mind’s eye keeps looking back. It’s time to put something new in there for a change.
49. Take a break from your daily grind, whether it’s to get outside and enjoy the sunshine or curl up with a book.
50. Do something that makes you happy and fills your mind with new ideas and possibilities.
51. Don’t overthink the world. Make yourself busy to forget about it for a while.
52. Making yourself busy will make it easier to forget—because you’re busy, and because it’s hard to think about yourself when there’s so much going on around you.
53. Sometimes it’s the little things we do to de-stress and make ourselves busy that actually help us feel better.
54. Be busy, be productive. Do something that will distract you from your pain.
55. We all forget about the little things. Be nice to yourself, get busy, and make yourself happy.
56. The more time we spend on ourselves, the more time we have to forget about all of our worries.
57. When you’re feeling down, make yourself busy to forget. The world needs your smile more than ever now.
58. Making yourself busy can help you forget about your troubles and make time stand still.
59. Making yourself busy is the best way to forget about all the things you don’t want to think about.
60. There’s no such thing as “nothing to do.” Make yourself busy, and then forget about what you’re doing.
61. Take a walk and make yourself busy, don’t give yourself time to think of what should be done.
62. A busy mind is the best way to forget stress and worries. When you’re busy, it’s much easier to forget about the little things.
63. When you’re sad, distracting yourself is the best way to cope. Do something that makes you happy and forget about everything else.
64. Don’t let the mind wander—make it something productive like cleaning or organizing your closet.
65. It’s time to take a break from all the hustle and bustle, make yourself busy to forget about everything. Take a road trip to some beautiful place, spend time with your family or just sit on your porch enjoying morning coffee.
66. When the world is heavy and hard to bear, take time for yourself and make yourself busy to forget about everything.
67. You have to make yourself busy. At first, it’ll feel like a drag, but eventually, you’ll realize that it’s helping you forget about your problems and focus on the things that matter most to you.
68. Make yourself busy to keep your mind off things that may be weighing you down.
69. Make yourself busy so you don’t have time to think about what you shouldn’t be thinking about.
70. Don’t let the world make you wait. Make yourself busy. Don’t let the past weigh you down. Start a new chapter and make yourself busy today.
71. It’s not easy to be productive when it seems like everything is calling your name. Make yourself busy to distract yourself from the noise and keep on moving forward.
72. The more you make yourself busy, the less time you’ll have to think about what’s going on in your head.
73. Sometimes, it’s best to stay busy so you don’t have time to think about what’s going on in your life. Other times, it’s better to be busy than to think about things you can’t change.
74. You are not alone. There’s so much to do and so little time in the day. Make yourself busy to forget about everything else, including your problems or worries.
75. You need to make yourself busy, so you can forget your worries. That’s what the universe is for.
76. Remembering to take care of yourself is a difficult thing. Sit still and make yourself busy, you’ll forget your worries soon enough.
77. How do you make yourself forget when you’re not doing anything? When you need to be busy to forget, distract yourself with a series of tasks.
78. There’s no way to forget all of the pain and hardship you’ve been through. But the only way to deal with it is to keep busy and not let it get to you.
79. To make yourself happy, busy yourself with doing things that make you smile. Taking on something that you love is one of the best ways to enjoy a little bit of your life.
80. You can’t control everything that happens, but you can control how you react to it. Make yourself but forget.
81. Just make yourself busy. You’ll forget about the procrastination soon enough. Sometimes you need to make yourself busy so that you don’t have time to think.
82. Sometimes, the best way to forget your worries is to make yourself busy.
83. Taking a break to clear your mind and make yourself busy is a great way to forget about your troubles.
84. The best way to forget about a bad day is to get busy with something fun.
85. Take a break from thinking about what you should be doing. Make yourself busy and do something else.
86. Make yourself busy to forget those problems you have. Relaxation is the best cure for stress and anxiety.
87. Whatever it is that’s weighing on your mind, bring it to the table. Take a break, do something you love and make yourself busy to forget those problems you have.
88. Don’t let the problems in life get you down. Make yourself busy so you can forget them.
89. Get some work done and make yourself busy so you don’t have time to feel stressed out about your issues.
90. Sometimes, the best way to forget about your problems and stress is to make yourself busy.
91. If you’re feeling down, make yourself busy and give yourself a break. Sometimes all you need is a change of scenery—just like the one that happens when you switch from work mode to play.
92. Get your mind off all those problems by getting busy with something fun. Get out of the house and work on something that takes your mind away from your problems.
93. You will never be happy if you continue to dwell on your problems, but if you make yourself busy doing things that make you feel good, eventually these thoughts will drift away.
94. You don’t always have to do things in order to feel better. Sometimes, you just need to be busy.
96. Don’t let your worries get the best of you. Make yourself busy so you don’t have time to think about them.
97. Make yourself busy. Make your life a masterpiece so that you don’t have time to think about the things that worry you.
98. Get away from your problems and make yourself busy. Just do something. A little busyness and some Netflix can make you forget about your worries for a bit.
99. Go outside, get some fresh air and make yourself busy. You don’t need to know what’s going on in your immediate world to be happy. The routine will keep you from getting stuck in a negative loop of self-doubt.
100. Never forget that you are busy for a reason. Make yourself busy so you can forget about your worries and start living life to the fullest.
In conclusion, when we are busy, we can forget all the problems occurring in our life. Don’t concentrate on problematic things but change the mood by being busy. This will reduce your stress and you can get better performance at work. You can easily forget the bad memories by being busy at work.
If you enjoyed reading these make yourself busy to forget quotes, pls let me know in the comment section. Also, share why you need to be busy with me, I’m sure others would be able to relate.
Kindly, share this post to help other people forget their worries, too. Thanks and I love you.