All things being equal, we would all have great parents who love and care for us and all that concerns us. But we all know that the world is far from ideal. There are many parents who don’t take their parental responsibilities seriously. And without being biased, we have many fathers in this category.
So, if you have a father who is great and borderline father goals, it’s no wonder that you want to celebrate him and let him know that you are lucky to have him.
If you reading this, this is probably your reality. And you are looking for quotes and messages that would convey to your father that you are lucky to have him.
Well, you are in the right place as you will find here beautiful I am lucky to have a father like you messages and quotes that you can use.
Lucky to Have a Dad Like You Messages and Quotes
Dad, I could send you all the quotes and messages in this world about celebrating a great father because you deserve them all. Having you as my father is the best thing to happen to me. I’m lucky to have a dad like you.
1. Anytime I think about where I’m coming from, I always have reasons to be thankful. I’m lucky to have a dad like you to always look up to.
2. Nothing comes close to the bond between a dad and his child. I’m lucky to have a dad like you.
3. Remember all the times you held it down for me when you had to work twice as much just to see me through college. Honestly, I’m lucky to have a dad like you in my life.
4. Is there any other word that best describes the way I feel right now that is better than being just lucky to have a dad like you? You rock my world, dad.
5. You are the best dad in the world! Thank you for all those sleepless nights, your patience, and your kindness. Thank you for loving me. I’m lucky to have a dad like you.
6. Ever since I was a child, you have supported me at every moment of my life, you never missed my events, you never failed to show me how much you loved me. I just want you to know that I’m lucky to have a dad like you.
7. You made me see that my weaknesses were nothing compared to my strengths, you encouraged me as no one else would. I’m lucky to have a dad like you.
8. I inherited your wisdom, dad. I truly don’t deserve a dad like you. You shared your most profound insights with me as I discovered new things growing up. God! I’m lucky to have a dad like you in my life.
9. It is difficult to find a compassionate and kind man in our world today but, each time I look at you, all I see is a man who is loving and compassionate to everyone, and it makes me happier that I’m a reflection of you. I’m lucky to have a father like you.
10. I will always be your special child. I’m lucky to have you as my dad. This world would have been somewhat hellish without you in it.
11. I’m lucky to have a father like you. You are my number one fan, my mentor, and my fallback plan. What more can a young man ask for?
12. You are the best gift life brought my way. I’m lucky to have you as my dad always. I promise to never disappoint you.
13. Thank you for all the times you rebuked me when I did silly things as a child. I never realized why you have to do the things you did. Now I finally do. I’m lucky to have you as my father.
14. God gave me the most beautiful gift any child could ever ask for, and that gift is you, dad. You are loving, protective, and a great father to me. I’m lucky to have you in my life, dad.
15. I wonder if I would have arrived at this level of my life now without you. I’m lucky to be your child. No dad comes close to making the kind of sacrifices you make for me, dad.
16. When it comes to discipline, you are number one; when it comes to loving, no one does it like you. Thank you for being the best teacher I could ever ask for. I’m lucky to have a dad like you.
17. Practically, everyone has a father but, I’m the most privileged ’cause I got the dad every child would want. To say that I’m lucky is an understatement.
18. Many times, I felt that learning from you was better than any school. You have so much wisdom and insight to give. I’m lucky to have you as my father.
19. Dad, you have always been my rock! You loved me as no one else would. No matter the road you go, I must follow. I’m lucky to have you as my dad.
20. Sending the best man in my life big hugs today. You deserve the world, dad, and heaven knows how lucky I feel anytime I think about your presence in my life.
21. I’m dedicating this day just for you, dad. I’m lucky to have a father like you. It’s the way you go the extra mile to make sure that I’m okay, the way you check on me, and the way you want me to succeed. I love you, dad.
22. I love and appreciate your sacrifices towards my future, dad. You have fought with me on every trial. I’m lucky to have a dad like you.
23. I’m not lost in the world ’cause I have my dad. I might not be very rich yet but, I’m always the most valued person on the planet to you. Thanks, Dad, I’m so lucky to have you in my life.
24. You are an amazing dad. I have watched you nurture me and my siblings with full dedication. It warms my heart that I got a dad like you; I’m really lucky.
25. You are my calmness, my peace of mind, and my major support system, dad. I know you don’t always hear it, but I adore the man that you are. I’m lucky to have you in my life, dad.
26. Your being in my life is very impactful, dad. Your positive vibes are enough to knock me out of my woes. Anytime I think of you, I feel really lucky that you are my father.
27. Nobody plays this role better than you do. Being a dad isn’t just a name, a title, or a label; it takes everyday effort to father a child. I’m lucky you are my dad.
28. You did a fantastic job raising me and my siblings, dad. Being called your child is a privilege, ’cause no one would have done a better job than you. I’m lucky to have a dad like you.
29. I enjoy every second I have to lean on you and hear your fatherly admonition. I’m lucky to have a dad like you in my life. What more can a child ask for? I love you, my hero.
30. I have watched you show up for me even on your worst days when no one is cheering, and when no one is saying you’re trying. You did a great job in my life. I’m lucky you are my dad.
31. You were everything I wanted in a dad. You transferred your seed of purpose, compassion, and care into me. I’m a true seed of my dad. Yes, I’m lucky to have a dad like you.
32. You do so much yet, nobody hears about it. You make me realize how strong and indefatigable I can be in the world. I’m lucky to have you in my life, dad.
33. With so much help from you, I found my place in the world. You are God’s perfect gift to me. I’m lucky to have you in my life, dad.
34. Thanks to you, my box of memories is filled with great joy, fun, and happiness. You know how to give love to your kids. You do it so well, it makes me imagine how lucky I’m to have you in my life, dad.
35. You are unique in your way, my favourite person in the world. I’m lucky you are in my life, dad.
36. It is the way you cuddle me like a child, it is the way you hold me close when I feel lost. Who could have been a better dad to me if not you? I’m lucky to have a father like you.
37. You spoil me silly with your fatherly love every day. My heart is overflowing with gratitude for the kind of dad that I’m lucky to have. I love you, dad.
38. You are always at the centre of my world, fighting my battles and urging me to succeed. I’m lucky you are my dad. Every other person sees the perfect me but with you, I can be naked and vulnerable, and still feel safe.
39. Without you, my life would have been meaningless, dad. I would have ended up as a child of a nobody. Wherever life takes me, I will always carry you in my heart till the end of time, dad. I’m lucky to have you in my life.
40. You make all the sacrifices with a smile on your face. You do this with so much grace and poise like you have played this role over and over before. I’m lucky to have you in my life, dad.
41. Dad, you stand by me every time, not once have I been in a situation where you were absent. I’m lucky to have you in my life, dad. Thank you so much!
42. You are a huge part of who I have become. You were in the process and will continue to be even in the fullness of my glory. I’m lucky to have you, dad.
43. Nothing supersedes the feeling of having a dad like you. Your relevance to my growth can not be expressed with mere words. I’m lucky to have you in my life, dad.
44. I have the most amazing dad in the whole world. I feel lucky to have you in my life, dad. Being your offspring is such an honour.
45. To have my dad be my best friend is the greatest feeling in the world. We share a real connection, and I’m always in awe of your wisdom. I’m lucky to have you in my life, dad.
46. Knowing that you have my back at every point in my life whether high or low is the most amazing thing in the world. I’m lucky to have you in my life, dad.
47. I’m lucky to have you in my life, dad. I can’t be grateful enough for all your love and sacrifices. You are by far the best thing that has happened to me.
48. You have shown me exactly what it means to be a father figure. You loved me selflessly, helped me shape and pattern my thoughts to the grown man I am today. I feel lucky to have a dad like you
49. You are my superhero. People go far and wide in search of a mentor but, nature gave me everything in you. I’m lucky to have a father like you.
50. It’s truly a privilege to be called yours, dad. No matter how far I go, your memories of pure love and devotion will remain in my heart. I’m lucky you are my father.
51. You inspire me as no one else would, you’re kind, compassionate, and loving to your children. We couldn’t have asked for a better dad. I feel really lucky to have you in my life.
52. If I can be very sincere, you are one person in my life who has not lost hope in me. Each time I remember you, I feel so lucky. Be rest assured that I must make you proud, dad.
53. I can’t repay all your labour of love and care towards me, dad. I feel so lucky to have you in my life. You are life’s most priceless gift to me.
54. Nothing beats the feeling of knowing you’re going to stand by me in every life battle. It gives me so much comfort knowing that you will never leave me. I’m lucky to have you in my life, dad.
55. You have been a wonderful dad. I choose today to celebrate and thank you for sharing your experiences and life with me. I became mature early ’cause I walked your path. I’m lucky you are in my life, dad.
56. Not every dad has this much sense of responsibility towards their children. I’m lucky to have a father who cares for his own.
57. You always correct me whenever you feel I’m wrong. You never hide the truth from me. Today, I appreciate you for being that dad who always loves and wants to see their child live right. I’m lucky to have you in my life, dad.
58. Thank you for giving me everything. I had little worries growing up because you covered up so much for me. I’m lucky to have you in my life, dad.
59. I’m always proud of you, dad. Most times, I just want to show you to the world ’cause you deserve the award for the world’s most amazing dad. I’m lucky to have a dad like you.
60. I never had difficulty obeying the things you taught me ’cause you lived my example. We were not the richest family but, we never lacked anything ’cause you never failed to provide enough for us. I honestly feel lucky to have a dad like you.
61. Most people know heroes from movies and books but, I was given birth to one by one. You are the real superhero, dad. I’m very lucky to have you in my life.
62. You are a great leader, dad. Your instructions are not hard to follow because even before you give one, you have already started acting it out. I’m lucky you are in my life, dad.
63. I’m always grateful to God for the gift of an amazing dad. I’m really lucky you are in my life. I doubt if I will be able to be half of the type of person you are.
64. I will always be appreciative of the fact that you gave my dreams flight. I’m lucky to have you in my life, dad. Thank you for believing in me.
65. You taught me life lessons that no one else could. Every day, I count myself lucky to have you in my life, dad.
66. You are such a wonderful dad. At this point, I think you deserve a badge of honour for being extraordinarily dependable and supportive. I’m lucky you are in my life, dad.
68. I love seeing you smile wide, to hear your coarse voice when you admonish me. I’m lucky to have a father like you. Nothing beats that.
69. I love it when I enter into your warm embrace. It makes me feel so small and cared for, especially when your big arms fold me to your chest as I feel the wideness of your grin around my cheeks. I’m so lucky to have you in my life, dad.
70. You love me so unconditionally. You are the best dad in the world, and I’m super lucky to have you in my life.
71. You always have a way of reading my mind. You always know what I want even before I say it out. I’m so lucky to have a dad who shares special bonds with me.
72. Being your child was not stifling at all. You gave me the luxury of dreams, to make mistakes, and to learn from them. I’m lucky you are in my life, dear kind, and caring dad.
73. When I look back and see how much protection your shadow has given me all my life, it makes me appreciate you more. I feel so lucky to have a father like you.
74. You are the centre of my world, dad. I know I might have been a little stubborn, making demands here and there but, you are ever so kind and loving. I’m lucky to have you in my life, dad.
75. No amount of gratitude can be enough to give you, dad. Words can only do little justice to who you have been to me. I’m lucky you are in my life, dad.
76. To have a best friend in a dad is close to impossible. Ours is an exceptional case. Thank you for always being there for me, dad. I’m lucky to have a father like you.
77. If I can make you half as happy and fulfilled as you make me, I would be satisfied. I’m just very lucky to have you in my life.
78. I’m lucky to have you in my life, dad. You have always been my number one fan. It gives me so much confidence knowing that someone is deeply rooting for my success.
79. It’s only a dad who is close enough, who listens, and encourages that will truly know the difference between their child’s dreams and that of the rest of the world. I’m so lucky to have you in life.
80. You have silently impacted my life in so many ways. I could never have asked for anyone else to be my dad. You tick every box there is of a great father. I’m lucky to have you in my life.
81. Back then, while I was growing up, a lot of kids said my dad was cool, and that they wished you were their dad too. I’m lucky to have in my life, dad. Casting my mind back, I have to say my dad is super cool.
82. I was well behaved even as a child, and that is because I didn’t have to look far to emulate a good example. You were right there living out your good life while I watched and learned. I’m lucky you are in my life, dad.
83. You taught me how to freely express my thoughts without fear of being hushed. Till today, no matter where I find myself, I’m never afraid to share my thoughts tactfully. I’m really lucky you are in my life, dad.
84. I draw my inspiration from you, dad. I’m very lucky to have you in my life. I mean, with all that you have achieved in your life, you are still very humble.
85. You have moulded out a successful man in me. How can I repay you? Every day I gush about how lucky I am to have a dad like you.
86. I’m sure many daughters would kill to have my kind of dad. Ain’t I so lucky? Thank you so much for raising this brave girl well, dad.
87. Everyone says I’m confident, and I know if they met you, they’d understand. I’m lucky you are my dad.
88. I’m a better me today because someone helped me work on my flaws. I’m lucky to have you, dad.
89. I have known you to always be there for me. Even the few times you were absent, I still imagined you were there, standing by me and cheering me on ’cause that’s what you always do. I’m lucky to you are my father.
90. I didn’t turn out just useful to the family alone but, also to society at large. If I never had a dad like you, I don’t think I would have gone this far in life. I feel so lucky to have you in my life, dad.
91. You worked extra hard just to put food on my table. You prioritized my future countless times. I’m so lucky to have you in my life, dad. I love you.
92. You are my perfect role model, my favourite person in the world. I’m lucky to have you are my father, dad. You made me strong and independent enough to survive the world.
93. I became a better version of myself every day ’cause I had a dad who listens, who models, and who is very keen about the well-being of his child. I’m lucky to have you in my life, dad.
94. I didn’t have to second guess your love for me, dad. You were ever so true, kind, and loving. I’m really lucky you are in my life, dad.
95. Words can not explain how much I respect your opinions, dad, ’cause they are always fail-proof. I’m lucky to have you in my life, dad.
96. The fact that you are my dad was enough covering for me. You were opulent and well respected. So, everywhere I went, I was accorded the same honour. I’m lucky you are my dad.
97. I can’t imagine how difficult it was for you to raise a stubborn kid like me. Look how I turned out! You never gave up on me, dad. I’m very lucky to have you are my father.
98. You are funny and witty. It always added a little spice to our relationship. I’m lucky you are in my life, dad.
99. You contributed heavily to my growth. Not just because you were trying to fulfil your duties as my dad but because you were making sure I turned out into an amazing human. I’m so lucky to have you in my life.
100. I have little or no regrets in my life so far because someone made sure I was living right. I’m lucky to have a dad like you. I appreciate you, a lot.
In conclusion, great fathers should be celebrated and yours shouldn’t be left out. Sending him any of these I’m lucky to have a father like you quotes and messages will show him that he did and is still doing a good job as a father.