In this game of life, we are always either winning or losing. We are always either dominating the other guy or falling into his trap. Either we learn to use our opponent’s strengths against him and punish his weaknesses, or we fall victim to the law of diminishing returns. Life has a sort of co-conscience, which has its own laws. Its own laws are not amendable to any law we set in society.
We have to keep following its rules and regulations or suffer losses in the end. But putting ourselves into its rules, we will be surprised at how predictable it is. You will win the game of life if you choose to see it as a chess game. To think of life as a chess game is to make it a continuous effort to improve your position by moving toward perfection, never being satisfied where you are and always striving for the highest levels of knowledge and skill.
For some quotes on life being a chess game, see the following list of life is a chess game quotes.
Life Is a Chess Game Quotes
Life is a chess game. You make all the moves, and you choose which pieces will live, which pieces will die, and which pieces will be pawns. There’s no way to win without sacrificing something. When you lose a piece, don’t be sorry. It’s just part of the game.
1. Life is a chess game. It all depends on your strategy and skill. My advice is to always be positive in every situation because life is a struggle. You have to move forward even when you don’t know where to go.
2. Life is a chess game. You do not know which move your opponent will make or what move you are going to make next. But if you want to win, you should keep moving forward and play the game as it is played. How you play the game will be determined by how you think and plan.
3. Life is a chess game. We all make mistakes, but the important thing is to learn from them and move on. You have to make every move with care, and you have to expect the unexpected. The future is never written in stone—but it can be changed.
4. Life is a chess game, and you have many pieces. It is your job to figure out how they fit together, make them move in the right direction, and develop their potential.
5. Life is a chess game. You must be very careful with your strategy and tactics. Otherwise, you will be defeated. You have to think strategically and make sacrifices for the greater good.
6. Life is like a chess game. You have to learn how to play it before you can win. You can’t expect to win every time you play, but what matters most is that you are playing.
7. Life is a chess game and you have to master the timing of your moves. You have to move your pieces around and make sure the ones you move will be advantageous to you later on.
8. Life is a chess game, not aboard. You can’t see the board from your seat, but you feel the moves in your gut. Life is a chess game and you cannot win it by yourself. You have to take others with you.
9. Life is a chess game you play with infinite options. So choose each move wisely, and always remember that there are no losses in chess.
10. Life is a chess game. You have to move, and you cannot stand still. Care and thought have to go into every move. Always keep your eyes open for opportunities. You never know when they will come up again.
11. Life is a chess game. You take risks, you make mistakes, and you get knocked down. But the one who never gives up and moves forward is the winner.
12. Life is a chess game, don’t just wait for your opponent to make a mistake. Play smarter than them and take advantage of their blunder.
13. Life is analogous to a chess game. To live with purpose and intention, we should plan our moves just as a master chess player plans his game and be aware of the opponent’s next move, even before it is made.
14. Life is a chess game, but no one ever said that it was fair. Life is a chess game, but it’s also a dance. You have to be skilful and artful.
15. Life is like a chess game. You have to move your pieces around until you get a checkmate.
16. Life is a chess match, and we all play our parts. The key is to stay in the game until the end.
17. Life is a test; playing by the rules will take you places, whereas bending the rules will get you in trouble.
18. Life is about making choices. Some are easy, some not so easy. But in the end, the choices you make will either build your future or destroy it.
19. Life is a chess game. You win some, and you lose some. But if you learn to play as if you’ve already lost, you’re sure to win in the end.
20. Life is a chess game. You have to make moves without knowing where you’re going to end up.
21. Life is a chess game you make the moves, but you’re the one who controls the outcome.
22. Life is a chess game, and today, you were able to take the queen out of your opponent’s hand. Congrats, and good luck!
23. Life is a chess game, and only the moves you make are under your control. Life is a game of chess, and it’s up to you to make it your own.
24. When you’re playing chess, and you look over at your opponent, and they’re lost in thought… that’s when you know you’ve won.
25. In life, as in chess, it’s not what you do but how you play the game. Good chess players make it look easy. Bad ones, not so much.
26. Life is a chess game. Make the best move you can now and trust the future will take care of itself.
27. Life is a chess game, but the pieces are your thoughts and feelings. Chess is not about brute strength or ability; it’s about strategy—about placing your pieces in the best positions to checkmate your opponent.
28. Life is a chess game. Show up, keep moving forward and make some strategic moves.
29. Life is a chess game. Those who think they can mould it into some other form of game or think to ignore the power of life itself.
30. Life is a chess game. But once you learn to see your opponent’s moves, it can be much easier to play.
31. Life is a chess game, but the world is not divided into black and white. We always have to keep in mind that there are many different ways of looking at things, and we should not be too quick to judge other people’s choices.
32. Life is a chess game, and every piece has a purpose. You can’t replace a pawn with a queen because that would change the whole strategy of the game.
33. Life is a game, and you have to learn how to play it. It’s not easy at first, but it gets easier with practice.
34. Life is a chess game, and you are the only person who knows the rules. Play with me and never lose.
35. Life is a chess game, and you’re always making moves. Be happy with how far you’ve come.
36. Life is a chess game. You need to learn the rules, and then you have to play better than your opponent.
37. Life is a chess game, and the pieces are called days. Don’t ever forget it.
38. Life is a chess game. The object is to checkmate your opponent in the first few moves.
39. Life is a chess game of moves and counter-moves. You can only win if you know the rules of the game and keep playing.
40. Life is not a dress release. Every moment is like a chess game, in which you have to learn to play new moves, deal with new challenges and make new moves.
41. Chess is a game of skill and struggle. It teaches you how to think, how to win and how to lose. Life is like a chess game.
42. Life is a chess game. You make one move and then another. And the future is up to you.
43. Life is a chess game; no one can be sure of the future; we can only see what is ahead of us.
44. Life is a chess game. You can’t just sit back and wait for the other person to make the next move. You have to think carefully about your own next move and act accordingly.
45. Life is a chess game. No one can tell you how many moves ahead you should think, but you do have to be able to see the whole board. Always keep an eye on the endgame.
46. Life is a chess game, and you only get one chance to make your first move.
47. Life is a game of chess, not checkers. You’re not out to win; you’re out to find out who you are.
48. Life is a game of chess, but you have to decide which piece you want to move.
There is no perfect way to play the game of life, but it’s the only one you get to play.
49. I am not a master at chess; I’m just a beginner trying to find my way. You can choose how your life turns out. Choose wisely.
50. Life isn’t about finding yourself. Life’s about creating yourself. The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved and wanted, even if from a distance.
51. Life is a chess game. And you can learn lots of little tricks to help improve your chances of winning this game. You just have to keep trying until you figure out what works and what doesn’t.
52. Life is a chess game. You have to take risks and make moves, even if you don’t know where they’re going to lead.
53. Life is a chess game and you can choose to play with the pieces or set them aside. Life is the most precious thing you will ever have, so make every second count.
54. Life is a chess game. Those who accept the challenge should be ready for all of its ups and downs.
55. Life is a chess game, and you are the pieces. Be careful what you choose to move.
56. Life is a chess game, and the best way to change your fate is to do something different with it.
57. Life is a chess game. If you’re not in the centre, you’ll always be the pawn. Life is a chess game. Choose your pieces wisely and you will be victorious.
58. Life is a chess game, and you can’t always control the pieces, but you can move them around so they work for you.
59. Life is a chess game, and you’re playing against yourself. You need to understand both sides of the board.
60. The game of life is full of twists and turns. Learn to anticipate the next move, think ahead, and make good decisions.
61. Life is a chess game. It’s you against the world, and life is a battle. Every day there’s a new enemy to defeat, every second of every minute; it’s never easy, but this is the only thing worth doing being alive.
62. Life is a chess game. You have to take risks, but it’s not the risks that hurt you; it’s what happens after you make them and how you deal with them when things go wrong.
63. You win some; you lose some. You move on. You try again. You’re still here. So it’s all about perseverance and keeping going, never giving in and always believing that things will get better. Life is a chess game, and we are the pieces on the board.
64. Life is a chess game. You can choose where you want to look, but it’s up to the other player to make a move.
65. Life is a chess game. You have an opponent, obstacles, and a limited amount of time to make your moves. To win, you must be faster, more accurate, and more strategic than your opponent.
66. Life is a chess game, and we must always be looking for our move. Learn the rules so you can win more games.
67. Life is a chess game, and you gotta play to win. But to make it to the end, you have gotta learn how to move in the dark too.
68. Life is a game of chess, and you can play it anytime. You just have to think clearly, act quickly, and make the right moves.
69. Life is a chess game. You’re going to have to play smarter than your opponent if you want to win.
70. Life is a chess game, and the only way to win is to stay focused on what you want and keep your options open.
71. Life is a chess game. You get to move your pieces around, but you never know how the other player will move theirs.
72. Life is like a chess game. You have to make moves, sacrifices, and sacrifices. And then you have to win.
73. Life is a game of chess. You have to think several steps ahead of your opponent, but it’s not reasonable to expect that you’ll see every move he’s going to make.
74. Life is a game. We all make choices, and our decisions can change the way we live forever. To win, you must learn to adapt.
75. Life is a chess game played with other people’s lives. And you have to make the best moves you can, strategy-wise.
76. Life is a chess game. It’s about your strategy and planning. And never forget that you can always find opportunities to move forward as long as you give it 100%.
77. Life is a chess game. You have to make moves, take risks and be different in order to win.
78. I am aware that life is a chess game; you have to play with the pieces given. I am going to play my best so that I can win in the end and become a better person in the process.
79. Life is a chess game. You must play, or you can’t win. In chess, you have to be smart more than anything else.
80. Life is a chess game. Play every board and every move and follow every possible plan to make sure that you’re always one step ahead of your opponent.
81. Life is a chess game, but you’re only allowed to move forward. Don’t spend too much time on each turn the next one is always closer than it seems.
82. Life is a chess game. You need to make the right moves at the right time. Just as in chess, there are several possible outcomes of a situation. Some moves work, and some don’t, but only you have control over your own destiny. Be strategic, think ahead and know when to act; then you will come out on top.
83. Life is a chess game. The choices you make, the moves you make, and how you play without knowing your opponent—are all part of the game.
84. Life is a chess game, and like any chess match, you need to know your opponent. Know yourself. Stay true to what you stand for and who you are. It will all come together – as it always does, in the end.
85. Life is a chess game. Every move you make can change the course of the game, so be careful about what you do next.
86. Life is a chess game. You can’t see most of the pieces, but you do know how to play the game.
87. Life is a chess game. You have to move your pieces and make sacrifices to get to the end game.
88. Life is no bed of roses. It’s a chess game where everyone has to move forward and make sacrifices sometimes. No one is ever perfect, and you can’t win against all the bad things in the world. But you’ve got to keep playing your best game, even when it’s not always easy on your mind.
89. Life is a game of chess, and the board is full of opportunities. Don’t miss any moves, don’t fall behind and always keep your eyes on the prize.
90. Life is a chess game, and there are no second chances. Live your life to the fullest, even if it means losing every game.
91. Life is a chess game. You’re either moving forward, or you’re moving back, but you never stop moving forward.
92. Life is a chess game, and the challenge of life lies in the art of learning how to move your pieces.
93. Life is a chess game. You make your moves, and you have to be prepared for the consequences, even when it means there’s no clear path forward.
94. Life is a chess game of risk and reward. You win some, and you lose some. But the important thing is that you keep moving forward.
95. Life is a chess game, and it’s never easy to make the move that will ensure victory. But if you’re thinking about it long enough and hard enough, you’ll find a way.
96. Life is a chess game. You have to be prepared for every new move. That’s why you can never stop learning, growing, and striving for improvement.
97. Life is a chess game. You have to make the moves that matter, not just those that feel good.
98. Life is a game of chess. You have to look ahead and plan your moves, and then you should be ready to move on when the opportunity comes along.
99. Life is a chess game. Every move you make will have an impact on the others around you. Move wisely and play your best!
100. Life is a chess game. You move your pieces, hoping to outwit and outplay your opponent. Not everyone will surrender, so don’t quit till you’ve won!
Just like chess, life is a game of strategy. Win or lose, and you have to make your moves wisely. Decide your actions based on the consequences they will bring and the new problems they’ll solve. Analyze and think before making a decision. Now it’s time to get some action! I hope you got inspired by the life is a chess game quotes here. If you did, let me know in the comments section.