When your focus is on perfection, nothing ever gets done, and your goals will be impossible to achieve. But, if you set reasonable, achievable goals, success is within reach.
Most people understand the concept of being transparent, sharing the truth, and accepting the fact that it’s not being perfect that will make you achieve your goals in life but being able to accept who you are.
You don’t get points for being honest, and you’re not better than anyone else by getting rid of your flaws, but when you’re honest with yourself, those flaws become easier to deal with. Making progress in life is a process and perfection is the enemy of progress.
It’s only through consistent, regular hard work and learning from your mistakes that you’ll finally achieve your goals. These it’s not about being perfect quotes below will help you realize that you don’t need to be perfect, you just need to keep trying even when you think you can’t go on.
It’s Okay Not to Be Perfect
Believe in your dreams. Never stop trying, it’s okay that you’re not perfect. Life will be too short when you look back and realise that you didn’t give it your all. Do it for love, do it for the passion, do it for the journey. Take risks and just enjoy the process!
1. You can choose to face every challenge with a can-do spirit and know it’s okay not to be perfect and to refuse to quit no matter what is thrown your way because you’re the only one responsible for your success. With passion and hard work, you can make things happen.
2. You’re not perfect, and it’s okay. Because if you were, you wouldn’t need to be here. But here is where you are and what you do matters more than how you look doing it.
3. Don’t be afraid to make mistakes. Mistakes are just another way to learn. They help you become a better person and are important for your growth. You don’t have to be perfect or get everything right the first time. It’s okay if things don’t go according to plan.
4. When you make a mistake – and really, you will make a lot of them, remember that it’s okay because you are not perfect, no one is. It just means that you are learning and growing, so don’t be scared. The best things in life usually come after making a bunch of mistakes.
5. No matter where you come from, how many times you’ve failed, and what people think of you, it’s okay because you are not perfect. You can always achieve your dreams as long as you keep trying.
6. It doesn’t matter how many times you fall, it matters how many times you get up. Don’t be afraid that you are not perfect, it’s okay.
7. The road to success is far from easy. It’s filled with challenges, hardships, and roadblocks. But that shouldn’t discourage you. Despite all of the obstacles, you still deserve to be successful. You deserve to reach your goals, even though you are not perfect.
8. You are imperfect. You make mistakes. You try. Sometimes you fall on your face. But here’s the thing: it all matters more than if you were perfect in the first place.
9. You don’t have to be perfect, but your actions do matter. Keep doing what’s right and, you won’t regret it.
10. You can become a brand that inspires others to be better and inspires success. In a world of perfection, you don’t need to be perfect, it is okay to make mistakes.
11. The world is a place where your imperfections can become a unique ideas. We’re all perfect in our reflective ways.
12. It’s hard to be perfect and it’s okay. But one thing is certain if you aren’t on your way to being perfect don’t stop trying to reach that goal. If it is important enough for you then it is worth the effort.
13. Make it perfect. We all know how insane that is. So stop trying to do something perfect when there’s no such thing and focus on doing your best and enjoying the process!
14. You may not be perfect and it’s okay, nobody is. So why set perfection as your goal? Instead, increase your effort, put in your best and, you’re sure to get I’m better than I was this time last year, even if I never reach perfection.
15. There’s no such thing as perfect. Life gives us struggles and we respond in different ways. You can overcome and accomplish your goals, or you can give up and accept defeat.
16. Success is not about being perfect but about having the courage to continue, even when it’s hard. You’ll face ups and downs, but never lose sight of your goal!
17. You don’t have to be perfect. Life doesn’t have to be perfect. Don’t be afraid to admit your mistakes and learn from them!
18. It’s the mistakes that make us human. If you want to be truly perfect, you have to embrace every little mistake that you may make. Because even in our imperfection, we are still perfect.
19. What we do is not for those who are perfect. The challenge is to see what you can achieve with what you have.
20. Don’t give up on something your heart desires simply because it’s not easy or perfect. Be passionate about your dreams, be passionate in your execution of them and always push to the edge.
21. You don’t need to start successfully. You just need to do what you love for just a little longer than everybody else. You’re not going to be that one person who starts perfectly.
22. It’s okay if things take longer than expected, sometimes, it takes some time before you can see progress or a difference in your life. It’s okay not to be perfect, no one is.
23. No one is perfect, but we can all be great. Don’t set your goal as perfection, it’s an unattainable state of being. Instead, aim for progress and the thought that I’m better than I was last month or last year.
24. You don’t have to be perfect. You just need to try your hardest and do your best, even when it isn’t perfect. You get what you put in.
25. Trying to be perfect will make you fail to realize your potential or stop you from making sacrifices along the way. Dream big, be fearless and have fun!
26. Perfection is not compelling. Perfection is not inspiring. Perfection doesn’t sell. It’s the imperfections that make us unique, compelling, and inspiring and it sells!
27. It’s not just about the perfect pitch or one shiny touch. It’s everything you did to get here and all you will do to go even further.
28. Perfection is not about believing you’re perfect, it’s about understanding excellence and having the courage to embrace it.
29. Progress doesn’t start with perfection. It starts with the commitment to be better today than you were yesterday.
30. Everything you’ve ever wanted to do is within your reach. All that stands between who you are today and who you want to be tomorrow is hard work and not perfection. Don’t let anything stand in your way. Dream big, work hard, stay passionate and never give up on what you believe in.
31. Don’t try to be perfect, best is good enough. If you can dream it, you can do it. Be fearlessly authentic and live your life to the max.
32. Striving for excellence is a lot better than aiming for perfection and, coming away with nothing because you fell short of your ideal.
33. Celebrate your wins, big and small. Specify your goal, put in your best and you’re sure to get better than you were yesterday, even if you never reach perfection.
34. You do not need to be perfect to achieve great things. Give it your all, and you can achieve anything.
35. Do you chase perfection? You probably never will achieve it. But if you chase excellence, you get closer to perfection. None of us is perfect. None of us will ever be perfect. We’re human. It’s not our job to be perfect. It’s our job to do the best we can for those who depend on us, who we care about and who count on us.
36. If your heart desires something and it’s not easy to achieve, don’t give up. Be passionate about your goals, be tenacious in your execution of them but don’t try to be perfect and always push yourself to the edge.
37. You don’t have to be perfect to achieve greatness. Sometimes things are not what they seem, but you still go with them and make the best of it. The key is to want it – go out there and get it. It’s simple if you devote your mind, body and soul to something, anything is possible. Persistence is key.
38. The bigger the dream, the harder it is to achieve. It’s convoluted, complicated and filled with naysayers telling you that it can’t be done. Don’t let this deter your passion for what you believe in. Travel the road less travelled and make your dreams a reality.
39. When you are passionate, the impossible becomes possible. Let your passion guide you and do the unthinkable. You were born to win not to be perfect.
40. Have you ever imagined being successful? We do it every day. That’s what we’re about. We live in the future and we help to make the dream happen. We don’t let fear stop us, we strive for success and not for perfection.
Quotes About Not Being Perfect but Worth It
You’re not going to be that one person who does everything right the first time. It’s not about being perfect, all you can do is work hard and when people notice, you’ll know the entire process was worth it all along.
41. The journey is more important than the destination. That feeling of someone telling you ‘I told you so’ over and over again until finally, it was worth it and, victory is yours. You’ll be glad that your imperfections didn’t hold you back because it was all with it in the end.
42. Believe me when I say that you’re going to make lots of mistakes. You can’t succeed the first time it takes a few tries. Don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. If you don’t take those first steps towards your goal, you never would have gotten there in the first place.
43. You cannot be afraid to step out and do what’s necessary to achieve your goal, even if that means crashing and burning and getting hurt or being embarrassed in front of others. Don’t apologize for being human, for being imperfect.
44. You’ll always find people who are willing to give up on something because they think it’s too hard or impossible, but your dedication – even if it comes at the expense of yourself or someone else will be worth it in the end.
45. Leave behind the days of regret. Tomorrow is the only chance you have to achieve greatness. This is your chance to make the most out of life and become extraordinary!
46. You are not perfect, you never will be. There is always something you can improve on when it comes to your work. It’s important to remember that you will make mistakes, but it’s more important to learn from your mistakes and become a better you because of them.
47. Don’t be perfect. Be brave enough to take risks, make mistakes, get hurt, and still show up with your best self. Because here’s the thing–your best self is good enough.
48. Living with vulnerability and imperfection is necessary. You may make mistakes, and you might even get hurt along the way, but no matter what happens, your effort will be worth it.
49. Ditch the laser focus on being perfect. Take a chance, dive in, and learn how to be a better version of yourself. It’s what allows you to connect with a person who loves you for your quirks and your imperfections.
50. Being successful isn’t always easy. Sometimes, it’s a challenge to keep pushing yourself toward your goals. But when you do, it makes the journey worthwhile.
51. Maybe you’ll miss it a few times before you get it. That’s fine. There’s nothing wrong with making mistakes and learning from the experience. It’s what makes us human. It’s what helps us grow and become better versions of ourselves.
52. Being perfect doesn’t mean you have to be without flaws. It means you aim for a goal and make the effort to get closer and closer each time.
53. Life isn’t perfect. We’re not perfect. None of the things and places and people we love is perfect. But they are special and unique. That’s what makes them perfect. Every single one.
54. When you think of all the things you love in this world, they aren’t perfect, they are unique because there’s no one else like them out there. Each is a piece of art that we cherish, and that makes them perfect. It’s what sets them apart. If life is perfect, it isn’t special anymore.
55. They say nothing is perfect, but that’s not true. Because when you find someone or something that fits your life, it becomes perfect. And you can’t let them go because they’re the key to your happiness.
56. Perfection means effort. It means trying, again and again, to move closer with each attempt. Look for the answer, find it within yourself.
57. Being perfect isn’t about never making a mistake. It’s about having the courage to admit them and fix them whenever they’re made, especially when put on public display.
58. Perfection is nearer than you think. You don’t have to go far to find your best self. By simply setting a goal and working towards it each day, you’ll get closer to being perfect.
59. It’s great to want to be the best you can be, to want to be perfect, but so often, we get let down by little things and stop trying because it isn’t possible. But if you don’t try, you’ll never know what you could achieve. Always aim high and work hard and make progress on each attempt.
60. You don’t have to be perfect to reach your goals. Every day you move forward, you are one step closer.
61. Perfection is something we should strive for every day. Make changes in your life and make time for the things that matter most.
62. Making the effort to try is always worth it, whatever the outcome. You should encourage yourself to keep trying and, you’ll learn valuable lessons on the way.
63. Everyone starts somewhere. With enough practice, we become masters. Even the most successful people had to start somewhere.
64. It’s not about being perfect, It’s more about being mature. With a heart that’s real and not fake. And it’s not about being smart, it’s about a pleasant exchange of ideas.
65. Focus on the things you can control. Focus on the process–not the outcome. Don’t be distracted by what others may be doing or competing with. Rely on yourself to get you where you want to go.
66. You may be feeling discouraged at the moment but it’s okay, we all make mistakes. You are perfectly imperfect. Instead of focusing on your mistakes, focus on learning from them and, becoming a better version of yourself.
67. You’re not perfect, and you never will be. Every day is a new opportunity to learn from the mistakes of the past and, continue to improve yourself.
68. You won’t always get it right, but that doesn’t mean you should stop trying. It’s okay to make mistakes, they’re important to learn from and they help you to become the best you possibly can be. So don’t be afraid to fail; failure is just another kind of motivation.
69. You will never be perfect and there is nothing wrong with that. You’ve probably realized this all by yourself too. It’s your imperfections, quirks, flaws, and mistakes that make you amazing. Don’t fight them, embrace them!
70. This life is a journey. It’s not a competition. You don’t get a ribbon, medal or trophy when your journey ends. You have to know it’s not about the destination, it’s about the path you took to get there and that every step you took was worth it in the end.
It’s Not About Being Perfect It’s About Effort
It’s not about being perfect but the effort you put in to identify changes you can make that will create room for improvement. Without the will to improve, your skills and abilities will never grow. This can lead to feelings of dissatisfaction and failure, which no one should have to experience.
71. Not every pass is perfect. Not every toss lands where you want it to. Not every step of the routine goes according to plan. It’s not about being perfect, perfection is overrated anyway. The only thing that matters is your effort and how hard you’re willing to work for what you want.
72. There is no such thing as perfect, but the effort you put into what you do shows, subtly, at first, but eventually, it bubbles to the surface. And in that line between ‘always there’ and ‘not yet’, lies greatness.
73. Perfection is never the goal. It’s bravery that matters most, and it’s bravery that allows us to connect. So keep showing up, with your best self always, because you will always be good enough.
74. You won’t always get it right because you are not perfect. But don’t stop trying! Mistakes are important and help to make you the best person you can be. So don’t be afraid to fail; failure will motivate you even more and take you to greater heights!
75. You weren’t born perfect. The day we think we need to be perfect is the day that we give up on other people and give up on ourselves. The extra work you put in will pay off in so many unexpected ways – small things that make big differences, but this can only happen when you’re willing to see it through to the end.
76. You’re not perfect. And that’s okay. Not everyone can be good at everything or do everything well, especially at the same time. But that doesn’t mean you should give up or not try because something might be challenging.
77. Don’t get stuck in the routine, you need to create perfect art because you might miss the whole journey. And what’s the point of being a perfectionist if you don’t enjoy your journey?
78. Being perfect isn’t the point. It’s perfectly trying that counts. No one can do everything they dream of in a day. Life is made up of little moments, small, perfect moments that when strung together, add up to something wonderful.
79. Whether it’s inspiring others or letting people inspire you, it is what attitude you have when doing something that ultimately matters. Everything else will fall into place as long as you’re willing to learn, grow, and have no fear of not being “perfect” but “better.”
80. Being perfect doesn’t mean you never make mistakes. It means that when you do make a mistake, you take action to fix it right away and get back on track.
81. You’re not going to be that one person who does everything right out of the gate. It takes work. Sometimes it takes time, but your hard work and effort won’t go unnoticed.
82. Take the first step. You never know where it will lead. But if you’re afraid of moving, you’ll never move forward. The effort you put into what you do is exactly where perfection starts.
83. Your hard work, effort, and determination will not go unrewarded. It will take time, but there is no such thing as perfect. Follow your idea through to completion and show it to the world.
84. Look at failure as part of the process for success. Inevitably, we won’t always get things right, but don’t be afraid to make mistakes because it’s important to learn from them. Failures don’t define who we are, they help us become the best version of ourselves possible.
85. Perfection is rare. The effort is common. You can’t always control the result, but you can always give your absolute best.
86. Always be yourself. Always trust your instincts. Put in your best effort. Be ready to get hurt, and accept that. But don’t stop showing up every day.
87. Sometimes, you need to take a risk and jump in with two feet. You’ll make mistakes and get hurt, but your best self is good enough. That’s the reason why we all show up.
88. I’m not perfect, but I am aware of my flaws and I work on them. Every mistake I make teaches me what to do and what I should not do. It means that every next time I’m in such a situation, I’m a better person and learn something in the process.
89. Your hard work, effort and passion won’t go unnoticed forever. It may not be perfect at first, but eventually, it will bubble to the surface. As long as you keep trying, you will eventually succeed.
90. Imperfect and still improving. Hard work pays and so does effort. Don’t worry about being perfect, just start. Start today!
91. Failing is an important part of the learning process. But if you keep making mistakes without learning from them, then it’s time for a change. Don’t be afraid to take risks; this will help you grow as a person and, make better decisions in future.
92. As long as you’re working hard toward something that makes you happy, keep doing it and quit worrying about being perfect.
93. Being perfect is an elusive goal that often creates more worries than peace of mind. What we can control is the effort we put into what we are doing and our ability to become more competent at what it is we do.
94. We can not be perfect in any way, but we can follow this simple process of putting our best into everything that we do and be thankful for what we have been given.
95. The best thing you can do is to be yourself. Don’t worry about being perfect; just be brave enough to try new things.
96. You may not be perfect, but who cares? No one is. So do the best you can. And have some fun while you’re doing it.
97. Don’t be perfect—just be better than you were yesterday.
98. Everyone makes mistakes, so don’t sweat it! Tell your kids that the real star of your family is you, not them. That way they’ll be less stressed out by the pressure to get good grades and to be perfect.
99. Quit obsessing over perfection because it doesn’t exist. No one is perfect, but that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t strive for success.
100. I am not perfect. I’m far from it. But I will always try to be the best version of myself that I can be. I will always try to be a better person and, take away only positive learning from any situation.
101. It’s impossible to reach perfection. But that doesn’t mean you shouldn’t try to be a better person than the last time someone saw you. It’s impossible to reach your goals and achieve success if you put in more effort. Try harder than yesterday, and you’ll get a step closer to being a better person tomorrow.
102. The key to being a better person is to stop making excuses. Forgive yourself, own up to your mistakes, and then, forgive yourself again. Failure is a big part of life. We all make mistakes, but the most important thing you can do for yourself is pick up the pieces and learn from them.
I believe these it’s not about being perfect quotes have helped you realize that it’s okay not to be perfect and, it has motivated you to keep working hard on yourself, not minding what mistakes you make until you achieve your goals. Please share with your friends to also help them know they don’t need to be perfect to be successful.