Breakup is a hard thing to deal with. But it’s important to understand that the pain of today is the joy of tomorrow. Breakups are never easy, but they are necessary for growth and change. Breakups will hurt no matter what, but it’s important to get through them with as little pain as possible.
Most of us have all experienced a breakup of some sort in our lives. It can happen with friends, family and especially significant others. It is never an easy process because you will have to deal with the person going through a lot of emotions at once, which may result in you feeling like you are in a relationship limbo.
You’ve invested so much of yourself into your relationship that breaking up can be like losing someone in death. And if you’re still struggling with how to move on from a breakup, This collection of inspirational quotes to get over a breakup will definitely help you find peace, hope and the strength to move on.
Inspirational Quotes to Get Over a Breakup
Everyone who has ever been in love knows exactly how heartbreaking and devastating it can feel to be heartbroken. Being brokenhearted after a breakup is something that you never really get over. It becomes a part of who you are, but there are things that you can do to help heal it and move on with your life.
1. Don’t let the hurt of a breakup slow down your life. Take your time to heal and find someone better.
2. You don’t have to let a bad breakup bring your life down. In fact, you can use the time to grow as a person and find someone better for you!
3. Don’t let a breakup destroy your life. Good love will find you eventually. It’s all about staying positive.
4. It’s hard to handle the pain of a breakup and still have time to get ready for a new beginning. But that’s what you need to do. I promise. You’re better than this.
5. Breakups can be devastating. But it’s time to pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and get back out there. You’re better than this. You deserve the best.
6. And it’s hard. You need someone to talk to. I get it; I really do. Listen, all you have to do is let go and move on from her.
7. If you’re feeling like a failure, losing your focus, and preparing for a devastating breakup, don’t worry. I’ve been through this and bounced back faster than you might think. You got this!
8. Know that your life is better than this, and you’ll find the strength to be brave again. Alive can’t wait to see what you do next.
9. It’s hard to choose a new dress or show up to an event when your heart is aching. You’ll undoubtedly spend the evening picking out who you want to mope over and how you wish things were different. Or worse, you’ll sit through the whole thing and forget that there ever was a person that made you feel so strongly.
10. Talk about a rebound! Instead of spending your time and emotions on someone who was no good for you in the first place, think positive! Someone better is out there for you. Good luck.
11. I dated for almost a year and a half until he broke up with me. I was in love with him and put all my time into the relationship. I missed going out with my friends, which annoyed him. So, he decided to break up with me to get back at me for not being there. It’s okay, though. I’m just glad that I got away from him before I spent even more time and money on him. He’s not worth it! Good luck to you!
12. You can’t keep going back to a toxic relationship, even if it’s with someone you love. Stop with the excuses and start living the life you deserve!
13. End a toxic relationship. Start the life you deserve. You deserve better. You’re worth it.
14. You deserve better, but you need to stop the cycle of abuse and walk away.
15. You deserve a healthy, loving relationship. You deserve respect and reciprocation. Love yourself enough to leave an unhealthy situation and find a partner who will make you feel good about yourself.
16. There’s a big difference between loving someone and being in love with them. And it’s time to stop settling for keeping your partner around out of fear that you’ll be alone.
17. There comes a point in every relationship when you have to ask yourself: “In the battle of happy vs healthy, am I settling? And what will it take for me to wake up and break free?”
18. I think we all have that one person we were obsessed with at some point. It’s probably happened more than once, huh? It got to the point where you couldn’t think of anything else. Your emotions were totally involved. You just wanted to know everything about them and be with them every second of the day. I think this came from insecurity, though. The truth is no one can meet all of your needs all of the time except for you!
19. The next great love of your life is out there, so open your heart to new opportunities. The future is bright; put your best foot forward.
20. Focus your energies on the future. There is plenty of fish in the sea, and you don’t have to be alone. Trust me; it will get better.
21. Focus your energies on the future. It won’t always be like this. There is plenty of fish in the sea, and you don’t have to be alone. Trust me; it will get better.
22. Many fish in the sea, but you are the one I want. It will be hard, but I will help you get through it.
23. Don”t worry about the past. It’s unchangeable, and worrying won’t help. You can do better if you focus on the present and future.
24. You’re different. You’ve got what it takes to go far. Step up; we’ve all got your back! Let’s make history!
25. Think about all the people in your life who you’ve met and how they could enhance your life. You’ll meet tons of new people, so don’t be afraid to go outside of your comfort zone.
26. The right person will come along. Be patient.
27. Loving yourself is the best revenge.
28. Don’t let a breakup define who you are. It’s only a temporary situation.
29. Don’t let a breakup define who you are. It’s only a temporary situation. A breakup is the end of one chapter and the beginning of another in your life. It’s only when we have the courage to close the book and truly move on, do we truly begin to live.
30. Don’t let the breakup of your marriage or relationship define who you are. Don’t give up on love, or yourself, because you will find love again.
31. Breakups may feel like the end of the world at first, but they’re not. They just teach you lessons on what to expect from love and life.
32. You will rebuild yourself. You will be stronger and faster than you were before. Life goes on.
33. If you’re taking time to feel sorry for yourself – don’t. Things will soon improve.
34. You might have been through a tough breakup, but don’t let it define you. There’s more to life than one relationship.
35. Stop giving up hope, and start living again.
36. Get over someone because you deserve better. You’ve got a bright future ahead of you!
37. The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, even when your heart is breaking.
38. The most important thing in life is to learn how to love. Learning gives you the strength to hold your head up high and be the person you were meant to be, even when your heart is breaking.
39. Make sure to spread love to everyone. Even when you are in the midst of a war, be loving and kind.
40. Life is too short to be living someone else’s dream. Live your own.
41. It’s not how much time you spend with someone but how much value they bring in your life.
42. It’s okay to be sad, but you don’t have to stay there.
43. Go through life with a smile; you are beautiful.
44. When life gives you lemons, make lemonade. When life gives you lemons and matches, light a candle…
45. No road is easy to walk. But the bumps in the road get easier to deal with if you have another person’s hand in yours.
46. There is always a new chapter to be written. The key is to keep writing it.
47. Don’t be afraid to get back up again. No matter how bad it may seem.
48. We all need to learn how to give out love, even when our hearts are breaking.
49. Give love, even when your heart is breaking. Your kindness matters more than anything in the world.
50. When you learn how to give out love, even when you don’t feel like it.
51. You’ll never find the meaning of happiness unless you learn how to give out love.
52. It takes a lot of courage to be vulnerable and open. But it’s the only way to connect with someone else, no matter how much you feel like your heart is breaking.
53. The best things in life are worth waiting for.
54. Love is a verb. It is something you do, not something you have. Find ways to spread the love this week.
55. When life gets hard, remember that you can’t take it with you. You can only leave it behind.
56. When life throws you a curveball, remember that one of the most important things to do is to love yourself and the others around you.
57. Sometimes, you have to find a way out of the darkness, even if it hurts.
58. They say that love is a river—not the most beautiful thing in the world, but the one thing you can depend on.
59. A good friend is someone who knows all your faults but doesn’t point them out.
60. You might not be able to get over a breakup. But you can always get better at moving on from it.
61. While it might not be possible to forget about a certain person, it is always possible to get over your breakup.
62. You’re upset, and you might not be able to get over it. But don’t let that stop you from living ’till the end. You can still move on from anything.
63. Rebounding from heartbreak is easier than you might think. Start by trying these proven techniques.
64. You are strong enough. You’ve worked hard enough. You love hard enough. And right now, you ARE better.
65. Getting over a breakup is never easy. It takes time, effort and work, but it’s always worth it in the end.
66. Getting over a breakup is never easy. You’ll need support, but don’t be afraid to take charge of your recovery.
67. Getting over a breakup is never easy. It can be really hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel. I often feel like I’m drowning while trying to stop the tears that just won’t dry up. But it’s worth it, always.
68. It can be hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel. But that light is there, and it’s worth it to keep pushing through the tough times.
69. Getting over a breakup is like trying to swim in the Pacific ocean with no water in your lungs. But once you reach shore, the sand feels that much better between your toes.
70. Seeing the light at the end of the tunnel is important. Do not give up on hope. The pain will soon be gone completely.
71. The end of your pain is in sight. Do not lose hope!
72. Keep your head up and the hope burning. Do not lose the fight. There is a light ahead; keep going.
73. Always be optimistic. The end is near, and relief will soon come.
74. Everything passes. This dark tunnel you are going through right now will be replaced with a world of better.
75. Stay positive. You’re almost there.
76. When you feel that your run is coming to an end, remember that success comes after failure. It’s all about perseverance. You’re getting stronger by the minute, and you must keep running.
77. At the end of the tunnel, you’ll find an amazing new start. One that’s worth all the heartache. You’ll find love again, and this time, it’ll last forever. It’s waiting for you.
78. You’ve been through the worst part. You’ve done all you can to save the relationship, and now it’s over. But at the end of that tunnel, there is hope. You will find true love again, a love that lasts forever. And you’ll never have to go through another breakup pain again. That’s waiting for you at the end of the tunnel.
79. For anyone who has argued with the person that holds your heart. It’s time to move on. You will find love again.
80. Being single is the best time to start over. You’re free, you’ve got more time, and it’s a great opportunity to find yourself. Whether it’s through travel or adventures with friends, opportunities are out there waiting for you!
81. All it takes is one light at the end of a long, dark tunnel to help you find hope and change your life.
82. By having faith in your own self-worth and believing in yourself, you’ll be able to reach for happiness and love again.
83. You’ve worked hard to get where you are; now it’s time to make the most of it. The future is bright, and you’re at the start of something huge…
84. Love may seem like a game, but anyone who says that it isn’t painful when you lose is either lying or heartless. Losing a relationship is devastating.
85. The road to true love is never easy. It is the most difficult and challenging path we will all ever travel. But once you find it, it’s well worth it in the end.
86. A road built of the strongest foundations, true love is the most difficult and challenging path you will ever travel. But once you do find it, it’s well worth it.
87. Once upon a time, you were born and from that moment on, your life has been filled with hardships. Some people have it worse than others, and you feel like you’re going to give up. But then, one day, something or someone special comes into your life and makes all the hard work worthwhile. You finally found the road to true love.
88. True love is worth fighting for. Like any worthwhile journey, there are many challenges along the way that could cause you to give up, but there’s always a light at the end of the tunnel.
89. With the right person, life is short but sweet. When you find that person, it makes your life whole and complete. There are many bumps in the road to romance — obstacles that may try to tear you apart. But with enough effort, the two of you can overcome any hurdle.
90. If you choose to follow the path, you’ll be rewarded with a lifetime of happiness.
91. It doesn’t matter where you are, and it doesn’t even matter how miserable you feel. At the end of the day, you always have a choice to either give up or get back up and fight for what you want.
92. We’ve been there. Heartbreak sucks. But we’ll keep fighting for you. And we believe in you. So please keep fighting for yourself.
93. Time to break free from the shackles of heartbreak and start embracing life again.
94. “Life is too short to spend it crying over a breakup.”
95. It’s not how long love lasts; it’s how it makes you feel.
96. Let’s take a break from the negativity and remember that love happens. Let it happen again.
97. No matter what, you’re still beautiful; you just need to remind yourself of that.
98. Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. So if you’re at the end of your rope, don’t lose hope. Keep working on yourself until you get back to where you want to be in life.
99. You can’t choose your love, your past, or the people around you. But you can choose how to be in the world. You’ve got to take what you’ve learned and pass it on to someone else.
100. When you’re down, the best thing to do is get back up.
101. “You will feel the pain, but you don’t have to stay there.”
102. When things get difficult, remember that life is too short not to try.
103. Life does not begin at 40. It begins when you decide to begin again.
104. Romances are like earthquakes. They’re always followed by a period of calm and then another one.
The breakup is a painful time, but the breakup can also be a time of new freedom for you. The end of a romantic relationship leaves an empty space in your life that can be filled with new adventures, new activities and even new love. Let these inspirational quotes to get over a breakup inspire you during your breakup.