Most people have endured a broken heart before, and it’s never fun. When you are dealing with emotional pain and emotional loss, it can feel like an insurmountable task to end the emotional suffering or emotional pain.
And the worst part of it can be the emotional suffering that comes with those feelings of pain, hurt, rejection, and disappointment, it can also seem like there is no way out — no destination at which you can reach untold emotional relief.
The life of a brokenhearted man can be quite difficult. It is quite painful to know that you have lost the one who holds your heart, and it is even harder when you are left by your partner. Unfortunately, love is not always a happily ever after story.
Nobody likes it when their heart gets broken, but the right words of encouragement can help you mend your feelings. These inspirational quotes for broken hearted man who is lost in his life and looking to get his wind back will help you to keep going when things are falling apart.
Inspirational Quotes for Broken Hearted Man
It’s okay for a broken hearted man to be sad, cry, and it’s okay to be angry sometimes. But letting go of the past, no matter how difficult that can be, is key to moving forward. It’s not always going to be easy. But as time goes on and you heal, you will look back and realize that it was all worth it.
1. There is no wrong way to feel pain. You may be confused, angry, or scared, but you will come out with power and meaning.
2. Nothing is worse than a broken hearted man who refuses to move on. Stop moping around!
3. When you’re amid heartbreak, you can’t imagine anything will make you happy again. But the truth is that there’s hope. You’ll get through this, and you’ll be happy again.
4. Moving on is perhaps the hardest thing to do. Whether you’re going through a breakup, divorce or loss of someone, it’s painful. You are not alone. No matter how much it hurts now, you will get through this, and you will be happy again.
5. You are not alone. No matter how much it hurts now, you will get through this, and you will be happy again. Rainy days come to an end.
6. It’s wintertime, and the seasons are always changing. And so are you, though you can’t quite see it yet. Your heart is cracked, your sadness is deep, and your worries feel heavy in these cold dark months. But the sun will rise again.
7. Nothing hurts more than a broken heart. Only time can heal the wounds and make you whole again.
8. It’s an ultimate pain, and it’s hard to believe you’ll ever be okay again. You feel the hurt, emptiness, and longing for your ex all day, every day. Only time can heal these wounds, so take it slow and don’t fall back into old habits.
9. You’re alone. You thought that love would last forever, but it was gone faster than you could blink your eyes. Your heart is broken, and you’re in pain. Love, don’t let the scars of your past define you. Heal your broken heart and start a new life today.
10. They say the only person who can heal a broken heart is you. That’s why you should spend so much time healing. Your wounds are open, and your soul is fragile.
11. It can be hard to trust people again after a broken heart, but you shouldn’t let that stop you from learning how to stand again.
12. Nothing can make up for the loss of your better half. The pain you feel when your heart hurts is real and will never heal.
13. You deserve to be happy. And you will be again. You will find love, and it will be wonderful. But right now, you don’t need to worry about that.
14. Your heart aches with the pain of losing your loved one. It’s only a matter of time before you get over the pain and find someone else.
15. You’ve been rejected. you’ve been broken down and heartbroken. But you are still standing, better be glad about that at least.
16. You’ll feel better in no time, even if you think it might not happen so. Just keep the faith and don’t lose hope. Everything will sort itself out in the end.
17. While it’s okay to mourn and feel pain, you should also figure out how to move on and find someone else who will make you happy.
18. When your heart is broken, you wonder why the world keeps turning. But each day that passes, you start to heal, and then you realize that the world didn’t stop. It never stops.
19. The feeling of being sad, alone, or brokenhearted — those are the worst. Sometimes you need to say some words to get away from it.
20. Heartbreak can bring you to your knees. It can rip your heart out. You feel as if you might never be the same again. You wonder if you’ll ever find love once more. Hold on, spend some time with your friends, and take it one day at a time.
21. Your heart will mend. It may be broken now, but it does not have to stay that way.
22. No matter what you’re going through in life, it’s important to take time for yourself.
23. It’s perfectly okay to feel sad when you’ve broken up with someone. Breaking up is an inevitable part of a relationship, but there is a way to move on despite the hurt and discomfort.
24. The worst thing you can feel is a broken heart, but you will get over it.
25. Life is beautiful and can be painful too. It’s how you take it that makes all the difference.
26. When you’re hurting and feeling down. The most beautiful thing you can wear is a smile.
27. You’ve seen it all. you’ve gone through life, got broken and managed to survive. You were able to see the beauty of life and the pain of it too.
28. A broken heart can hurt in every way possible. Sometimes, it can feel like you’re the only one who cares. And the more you care, the more it hurts. But all this pain makes life worth living.
29. The best thing about being broken hearted is knowing you will find love again.
30. Life breaks your heart into pieces, and it’s up to you to make it whole.
31. Don’t give up. It’s normal to feel the pressure and depression that usually comes with relationships. You’ll come back stronger than ever.
32. Love is a beautiful thing, but oh, what a pain it can be. Love is one of life’s greatest gifts, and though not always easy, it is well worth every struggle.
33. Whether you are going through a divorce or a breakup, life can be hard, but the best thing to do is to take some time for yourself, heal and get your life together. Then, when you feel ready, make the move.
34. Don’t get too down on yourself – you just got out of a relationship. Take some time and heal your wounds before you do anything rash.
35. Don’t give up. When everything feels lost, and you feel like the world is pushing against you, the right thing to do is take a step back and heal yourself.
36. You’re a strong and proud man – you do not have to deal with this alone. Break the “man code” and find someone who can help you emotionally. Staying strong is a noble endeavour, but it’s okay to let go every once in a while.
37. The rain falls because the sky can no longer handle its heaviness, just like the tears fall because the heart can no longer handle the pain.
38. You’ll be okay. We believe in you, and “the right time” will eventually come along. You’ll be okay. Just breathe and leave the rest to fate.
39. Remember that all of your problems will be resolved. The tough times will come to an end. Keep the faith, and don’t surrender. The storm will pass, and the rainbow will emerge.
40. Loving a broken man is like holding a broken mirror up to your soul, you see all that’s shattered within you reflected back in him.
41. You don’t love someone because they’re perfect, you love them even though they’re not.
42. The pain of heartbreak can never be taken away. But resilience and perseverance can see you through the hardest times.
43. You’ll feel better eventually, but right now, all you need is some love and support. Nothing can take the place of good friends who are willing to listen.
44. You are going to be okay. This pain will go away and the happiness that you deserve will eventually find its place back in your heart.
45. He leaves you, crumbled in a heap on the floor as you sob uncontrollably. Tears are flooding down your face and your heartaches. Your life is over; It will never be the same again.
46. When you love someone, you don’t stop loving them when they can’t love you back. Everything is going to be okay. You’re not alone.
47. When you’re done with the storm. You will heal. You will make it through this.
48. Sometimes, going alone is the best way to heal a broken heart. Don’t let people decide for you.
49. We all suffer from being brokenhearted at some point in our lives. But the truth is, we don’t have to. We just have to learn how to see the signs.
50. Breaking up is never easy, but we’ve rounded up the best breakup advice and quotes on letting go to make the process a little less bearable.
51. Stay strong. Don’t ever give up. I believe in you, no matter what anyone else says.
52. It all will be okay. You deserve better. I believe in you, no matter what anyone else says.
53. The feeling of heartbreak can leave you breathless. But you will get over them. Time will tell.
54. Heartbreak hurts as much as a breakup. But it’s a pain that is always there to remind us how strong we’ve become.
55. Help your heart mend in a world that can feel very broken.
56. It hurts when you love someone. It feels so painful, and you feel so lonely. It’s hard to get over someone, and sometimes you don’t know how to deal with it.
57. Sometimes, you can find yourself in a difficult situation, and it’s always great to know that there are people who want to share your pain.
58. You’re strong, and you’ll get through this. You can do it.
59. Keep your head up, heart open and happy thoughts near.
60. It’s hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel—but it’s there if you keep searching.
61. You have to have the courage to accept everything and the power to change nothing.
62. I still remember the day you left me. I thought our love would last forever, but it turned out to be a lie. My heart is broken, and it hurts so badly that I don’t know how much longer I can survive this pain. All my memories of us are just bittersweet reminders of how much I loved you before you left me alone in this cruel world with nothing but a shattered heart.
63. A broken heart feels like a cold, dark winter. It makes you want to hide from the world. You can’t imagine feeling warmth again, not even the warmth of sunshine. And what’s more, you fear it may never come back.
64. A broken heart hurts. You feel like the only person left in the world. You can’t imagine ever feeling happy again, not even the happiness that comes from a bright day. And you fear you may never see it again back.
65. It feels like the whole world is for everyone else. It’s like you’re the only one struggling. You’re not alone anymore.
66. It feels like my heart has been ripped right out of my chest. Love hurts. I feel like a man who’s lost everything: My loved one, my warmth, and the light that comes from within me. I feel so alone now.
67. I thought I’d be able to get through this. I thought we’d work through it together. But you left me, and now I’m all alone. I don’t know what to do with myself anymore or if I’ll ever get over you. You’re the only one for me!
68. I never thought I would be alone in life. I gave my heart, my soul, and now I’m left feeling like nothing. The pain is unbearable at times. I wish this pain would all go away. Please, let it all just go away.
69. After you’ve been hurt, it’s hard to feel like yourself again. You begin to question everything about who you are and what your purpose is.
70. I can’t believe she’s gone. Space is empty. This room is empty, and I don’t think it will ever feel full again. And I’m left here, huddled up in a corner, cold and alone.
71. I thought I had lost all hope, that the warmth of my life would never return. As I wallowed in despair, I found peace and joy in things subtle and inexpensive.
72. It is an expression of the pain that you feel in your chest, the pain that makes you want to hide your face from the world.
73. Light comes through a crack in the window as a broken man looks up from his bed, asking for help.
74. The pain is unbearable at times. It hurts to breathe; It hurts to sleep; It hurts to think; It hurts beyond anything I’ve ever known before. Please let it end.
75. I gave you my heart, my soul, and you left me feeling like nothing. The pain is unbearable, and it won’t go away. Please, just let it all go away.
76. A broken heart is like a broken mirror. It’s better left alone than in the hands of someone you can’t trust.
77. All I wanted was to have a wife and a family. I gave it my all, but now I am alone. The pain is unbearable at times, it hurts so much.
78. A broken heart is like a broken mirror – it is better to leave it than hurt yourself in trying to fix it.
79. I’m so alone. I feel so empty. I feel nothing but the pain of being used. I tried to be someone special, but I guess I wasn’t good enough. Let this pain go away. Please let it all stop.
80. I gave my heart and soul into a relationship, and then it was taken away from me. I am left feeling broken, hopeless, depressed, and alone. I know deep down inside that breaking up with the love of your life is a bad idea. But when it comes down to it, it’s all too easy to let that one person slip through our fingers when we need them most.
81. She came into my life and left me feeling loved and whole. Now that I’ve lost her, I feel like nothing. Most days, I struggle and just want it all to be over.
82. I have nothing left. I gave you my all, and you left me high and dry. You said we would make it through this together, but what you did was break my heart into a million pieces.
83. I’m shattered into a thousand pieces. You broke me, and now I have to deal with this pain by myself.
84. I can still see the pieces. I’m shattered. My heart has been broken, but I’m feeling empty and dead inside.
85. It hurts so much to know I will never see your smile again. To know that all the memories we made didn’t mean anything at all.
86. What should have been an inconvenient moment of sadness has become a life of hell.
87. The man is broken. He doesn’t know where he’s going or how to pick up the pieces from his shattered dreams as he tries to find his way out of the dark. He’s been hurt and betrayed, and he wants revenge, but he also has a secret—a hidden desire for redemption that no one has yet discovered.
88. God is closer to you when you’re broken. He’ll fix you with a band-aid.
89. You will learn from every heartbreak, and you’ll come out with strength and purpose.
90. There’s nothing to worry about; Every heartbreak is a new beginning. You’re stronger than ever, and you’ll come out of it stronger than ever.
91. There is a story behind every lost love. Getting over it is one of the hardest things in life, but you’ll come out stronger, better, and wiser.
92. Men deal with breakups by bottling up their emotions, which can lead to them becoming hardened and emotionally detached and unhelpful to anyone.
93. Every time you get brokenhearted, you learn something new about yourself and the world.
94. You’ll never know the feeling of being broken-hearted, but you will learn to lean on those who love and care for you.
95. I feel nothing. My heart no longer beats. I see nothing; I see only darkness and shadows. My body is cold as ice, my mind numbed by pain. My spirit has gone to a place far beyond the pains of this world.
96. When you lose the one you love, it can feel like your heart has been ripped out of your chest. It’s hard to forget what you had and what you could have been, but trust me when I say that there is.
97. I feel sad. I think about him all the time, and it hurts. I’d give anything if he’d come back to me. And I know it’s over, but life seems pointless without her in it.
98. The difficult times in life are not there to destroy you; They are there to help you grow.
99. No matter how low you get – don’t give up. It’s normal to feel pressure and depression – take the time to heal yourself and make a move when the time is right.
100. When you feel your heart is broken by the world, remember that it’s just a part of life. It’s normal to feel pain and sadness – take the time to heal yourself and make a move when the time is right.
I hope the above inspirational quotes for broken hearted man were a source of inspiration and encouragement. I want you to know that while it may seem like things will never get better, they will.
The pain, the hurt, and the loneliness—they’re all real. But there’s also happiness and peace out there even if it doesn’t come easy. Feel free to share these quotes, and do not hesitate to leave your comments in the comment section. Thanks.