There’s nothing wrong about telling your son how you feel about him, it will only make the bond get stronger and make him love and value you more. You need to let him know how much you miss him when he is no longer with you.
Below are the I miss you my son messages and quotes to make this happen. Whether your son has relocated or he travelled for some reason, these are literally all you need to make him understand how you truly feel about his absence. Who knows; he might even be back before the time he told you.
I Miss My Son So Much Quotes
No quotes will ever be enough to tell exactly how much you mean to me, dear son. It’s been a rollercoaster of emotions since you left. I know you’re doing very well over there. I wish to see you soon though. I miss you so much, my son.
1. I have no worries whatsoever because I am very sure I trained you well, my son. You have been the best son, for a very long time, and you haven’t stopped. I see all of your achievements, and I’m very proud of you, to say the least. I hope that you keep making waves. I miss you.
2. I know you’re over there, so things can get better, but I can’t help but miss you. I miss how we sit together at night to discuss and laugh over some things. I hope that you will be a more comfortable man by the time we see next. Take care of yourself, my son.
3. So many people are jealous of the way I treat you, but they have no idea how much joy you bring into my world. You are the best son ever, and real people know this. Thank you for always outdoing yourself, just so you can make me proud. I wish you the best, son. Miss you a lot.
4. Wherever you choose to go in the world, I will never panic, no matter how far. You have made a name for yourself, and it’s only good that you explore the world so you can be known. I am a hundred per cent supportive of each of your moves, son. You shall be greater than me. I miss you.
5. We have not talked for a month now, and I feel it’s making us lose the connection between us. Well, no matter where you go or what you do, you will always be my loving son, and I won’t stop being your loving mother. I hope things are going on fine. I miss you so much.
6. Saying I miss you will be an understatement. Everything about you keeps ringing in my head, ever since you left. Trust me, things haven’t been the same since your absence. Everyone is longing to see you, but don’t know when you will show up. Please, don’t be discouraged. Continue to do what you’re there for. I miss you, all the same.
7. This is definitely the longest we’ve been without each other. You have been with me all your life. I can’t stop these emotions from running because you’re the best part of me, and I find it difficult to function without you. How are you holding up? I miss you so much.
8. Your friends won’t stop coming to ask when you’d be back from this journey. I honestly am tired of telling them the same story every time. I feel you’ve done enough and should be home already. But if you still need more time, please be free to do whatever you want. It’s just that I miss you, and I can’t help it.
9. You’re the joy of my life, and without you, sadness will be the order of the day. At this point, I miss you more than I miss my dead parents. I miss our midnight talks and all. I wish you were here with me, son. But, it’s also good to know you’re doing well over there. I’m sure you miss me too. Be good.
10. You’re obviously the best son anyone could ever wish for. Up till now, I still haven’t stopped thanking God for blessing me with you. You have been a blessing in so many ways than one. I promise to continue to be there for you, my son. When are you coming back home? I miss you so much.
11. I really have never cared if anyone goes far away from me or not; I am always about my life. But you going this far from me has really made me understand that you’re the air I breathe. I obviously can’t survive without you, son. Please, face what you’re there for, squarely. I miss you, my darling son.
12. Your father won’t stop telling me how much he misses you. It’s supposed to be the other way round, but because I know how to suck emotions in, I tend to make him calm, sometimes. Truth is, we all miss you, and can’t wait to have you back amongst us. I’m sure you’re fine. Love.
13. You’re the only one we’ve never stopped showing love to. You’re the essence of our being alive. Without you, there’d be no us. We hope that you’re getting along with everything that’s happening over there. Please, don’t forget to be a good boy, always. Miss you.
14. Now, I know how much you mean to me. I literally can’t do anything, because you’re not here. If I could be feeling this way because you travelled, I wonder how I would feel, if you eventually get married. I just miss you a lot and wish you get back home real soon. All my love.
15. I’m so happy to have an outstanding son like you. You have no idea how much happiness you bring into my world. My life has been nothing short of beautiful, ever since your birth. You’ve only continued to show that you’re the best son ever. I miss you so much, my dear son.
16. If I have to travel down there, then count me in. I can’t continue to live like this. It’s been a very long time since we last saw, and honestly, I am tired of speaking with you through the phone. We need to go physical, this time. I hope you send me your address, after reading this. I miss you so much.
17. Life happens, and I understand that. That’s why it feels like I am not moved by your absence. I mean, you’ve only gone to make things better, and that’s the joy of every parent. Don’t worry, my darling. Continue to do what you’re there for. My support will always reach you, no matter how far you are. I miss you so much.
18. I’m not sure we’ve been far apart for this long before. Sometimes, it feels like the world is about to come to an end because I have no idea when next you will come around. In all of these, I’m just glad that you’re doing well. Whenever you want us to see it, I’d be down for it. Miss you.
19. You have never spent your life outside of this family. When you told me about your plans to move out so you could search for greener pastures, I was sceptical about it, because the world is full of wicked people. But now, I’m so proud of how far you’ve come. Here’s wishing you all the best, son.
20. You’re the most stubborn son ever, and I am sure you know that. We always fight, and this is literally the reason. Now that you’re away, I believe you’re working on being a better person. I want you to be different from how you left when you eventually come back. I miss you, my son.
21. You have always been the easygoing type. You love your peace before anything, so you’re now always cut out for drama. I’m so happy to see how much of a reserved man you’ve become. You are doing very well, my son. I miss you, and I just thought to let you know. Take care.
22. The whole family misses you, my son. For your absence to be felt this much, just know that you’re very important to all of us, and we are super proud of you. Also, you’re the best son any parent could ask for. I hope you don’t stop being the best guy. I miss you so much.
23. There’s no one around to help me with some things you did for me when you were here. It’s all me, now. I don’t even know how to feel, but whenever I think about the exact reason you decided to leave, I am at peace. Please, don’t forget the son of whom you are. I miss you.
24. I guess this is just the way life has chosen to deal with me. I haven’t set my eyes on you, for over a year now. Even though it doesn’t sit well with me, I’m convinced that you will become a better person, at the end of the day. Never forget what took you away from family. I miss you a lot.
25. Even though I don’t know the exact place you are in this world, I am very sure you’re in a good state. I know I have been a very bad mother, but now, I have learnt my lesson. I wish you could find a place in your heart to forgive me. I promise not to let this happen again if you accept me. I miss you, my son.
26. This is obviously not the time to start ranting, as you are there to make things better for yourself. It was your decision to leave for a very far destination, and it’s so good to see how things have turned out, after this beautiful decision. When exactly are you coming home, though? I miss you.
27. You are my peace, son. Whenever you are around, I feel peace within me. You’ve been away for months, and my mind has never been at rest, ever since. Don’t you think you’re punishing me, by not coming to see me? I wish you could change your mind, though. Come home, soon.
28. Even when you were in school, you were never away for this long. You always come home to check on me. I hope your job isn’t making you run away from family. Family is all that matters, my darling. Everything and every one night leave, but family will always remain with you. Think it through. I miss you.
29. I don’t know why, but I now feel like I should never have given you the permission to be away for this long. How exactly do you want me to cope without you, son? I am begging you with everything you hold dear, please come home, soon. We all want to see you because we miss you.
30. You have no idea what your presence will do to me, at this point. Honestly, I just want to see and hold my son again. I miss you every day, and knowing that there’s no particular day on which you would be back, makes me very sad. How are you, though? Please, continue to face your studies. You’re blessed.
31. This is definitely not the time to be far from home, my son. Your dad has been ill, almost immediately you travelled. We haven’t been able to get through to you. How do you feel, knowing that your father is lying here almost lifeless, and he can’t even hear from you? I suggest you come home as soon as possible. Love you.
32. No matter what happens in the world, you will continue to be in my heart. We may not see every day, but the love I have for you is eternal. I hope you haven’t forgotten what we discussed. Please, don’t ever roll with useless people. Have a mind of your own. If you ever need to talk, please call me. I miss you so much.
33. Within a few months, you’re now a boss of your own. Trust me, this is a very proud moment for me. I never thought things would happen so fast. I sincerely hope that you already know what’s next for you, though. You will always have my support, dear son. I miss you.
34. You’re very far away, yet, I keep hearing about how much you’re shaking that place. Only you can do this, my son. You’re such a smart and brilliant man. I’m very grateful that I have you as my son. I can’t wait for you to introduce the lucky lady to me. You will make a good husband. I miss you, sweetheart.
35. My whole existence lies on you. Whether or not I am going to make it, it all depends on you. We haven’t talked for over a month now. I don’t even know what’s happening in your life, and I am your mother. This isn’t a good one at all. Please, find time out to be at home, this weekend. Will love to see you again.
My Son I Miss You Quotes
I’m so proud of how much you make me proud. You always know the best things to do at the right time, and that’s one reason I respect you. Today, I write this quote from the deepest part of my heart. I miss you, my son.
36. You have shown that, no matter how old anyone is, they can still respect and put their parents first. My darling, you’re so full of knowledge. You have no idea how proud I am to have you in my life. Even though I am old, I won’t stop doing what’s expected of me, as a good mother. I miss you.
37. When you were little, we always go everywhere together. In fact, up until you left this house, you keep following in my footsteps. It’s so great to see how responsible you are now. You’re now being celebrated all over the world. There can never be a prouder moment. I miss you.
38. Right now, I wish I could touch you. I wish I could hug and feel you. I miss you badly, son. If I knew my way around, I’d have come to check on you. How are your studies and things in general? It’s not always going to be easy, but you have to hang in there. I miss you, my son.
39. I know I told you I was never going to leave you. I haven’t left, it’s just that we’re not together physically. I always call to check on you, so I can be sure you’re okay. You’re the best son ever, so you deserve all my love and attention. I hope everything is fine with you. I miss you so much. Take good care of yourself.
40. You are my dream come true, and there has never been anywhere I regretted having you. In fact, having you in my life is what I thank God for, every day of my life. You might be far away, but your love in my heart will always be the same. Your dad and I miss you, my son. Be safe, always.
41. You already know how much you mean to us. We might not be calling you every day, but that’s just because we want you to remain focused. You will always be dear to us, my son. I hope you’re getting along with your new job, though. Don’t worry; this too shall pass. I miss you, sweetie.
42. Even though my BP has remained normal ever since you left, I still can’t stop missing you. Despite your stubborn nature, I still feel empty without you. It’s not like I want you around me now, lol. I just wanted you to know that I miss you so much. Here’s wishing you the best, my son.
43. I have never met a smarter boy. You are everything in one, my son. A complete package; that’s who you are. I’m very sure that the people over there are feeling the effects of your presence already. Don’t stop being kind to all and sundry, because it always pays off. I miss you so much, my darling son.
44. If I start to tell you how much your mom and I miss you, I won’t stop typing till the next month. We miss everything about you, dear son. Importantly, we miss how you run errands in the house and take care of your siblings. We are sure that you will do us proud, at the end of all these. Love.
45. In the whole world, you’re the only one we genuinely care about. You’re the only one we can’t do without because you’re the only one who means so much to us. Despite how busy your schedules are, you always find time to call us. We hope that things keep getting better f oh r you, son. We miss you so much.
46. You have no idea how much we miss you, son. The day you left, it felt like a very huge part of us, left with you. It has never been the same, since then. Because we have trained you in God’s way, we believe you’re doing very well over there. Don’t stop praying for grace, my son. I miss you a lot, and can’t wait to see you.
47. You have always been a very important part of my existence. I have no regrets about spending a fortune on your education. Just look at what you’re doing with your life. I’m super proud of the man you’re becoming, and I wish you all the best. I hope you miss me as much as I do.
48. Our bond is the strongest in the world, and even the dumbest person knows that. I don’t feel good whenever you’re not around, because your presence is all I need to survive. I hope you’re enjoying your Master’s degree program, though. Make sure you continue to top your class. I miss you, my darling.
49. Whoever doesn’t have a son like you, will definitely not relate to how I feel. I feel on top of the world, knowing that you’re my only son. You make me want to scream to the world and tell the world just how proud I am. I’m the happiest mother because of you. I miss you a lot.
50. You always make me shout on top of my voice whenever you’re around, but I still miss you. I don’t even know what you’ve done to me. Anyways, how are you doing? I hope your lecturers are not giving you too many problems. Well, if they are, hang in there. You’re almost done. I miss you.
51. I’m very happy to be your all-in-all. I have always been there for you, no matter how busy I am. You’re the reason I work my ass off, so I have no other reason not to be the best mom to you. Honestly, you make me very proud and I hope you don’t stop now. I miss you.
52. The thing I miss most about us, is how we fight. No matter how long it takes, we still come back to being the sweet mom and son. I’m so happy to have bonded with you before you left. Now, your memories will forever be in my heart. How are you, sweetheart? Miss you.
53. Nothing in this world can match up to a mother’s love; it is everything and more. I’m glad I gave you all the love and support you needed to become who you are today. I’m very certain that this is just the beginning. Many more are yet to come. I miss you, son.
54. No one has kissed me, ever since you left. I miss how you always play around me. There’s nothing you don’t tell me, even as old as you are. I’m very happy that we’ve always bonded so well, before now. If not, staying away from you could’ve been very challenging. I miss you.
55. No matter what the world says, you will always remain the best son. No matter how much anyone tries to discredit your hard work, you will always stay on top. You have a praying mom, so you have nothing to fear. God will only keep coming through for you. I miss you.
56. I don’t care how old you are or how many years have gone by, you’re and will always be the little one I first fell in love with. I love everything about you, dear son. You work very hard so you can give me a good life. What more can I ask for? I hope that God continues to make way for you. I miss you so much.
57. I know you miss me a lot, but I would rather you do not say it, because you will cry. You’re a big baby, and I don’t ever want to see you cry. I miss you too, and I wish we could see very soon. How are things over there? Don’t ever lose yourself, no matter how hard the provocation hits. I love you so much.
58. People who are not happy for you, will always be on the lookout for your downfall. Don’t ever allow this kind of energy. Always be yourself, and be prayerful while at it. God’s mercy will keep speaking for you because you’re born of God. Cheer up, because you’ve got this. I miss you, my son.
59. You have no idea how much I pray for you. We’ve all been waiting for this time, and now that it is here, we must do everything not to go back to the way things used to be. I want you to utilize this opportunity the best way. Make God help you, son. Mommy misses you a lot.
60. You have always been a very happy person, so I’m not surprised that good things keep happening to you. No matter how much you win, some people will never clap for you. Don’t take this to heart, because it’s just one of the circumstances that are meant to make you stronger. Go, son. I miss you.
61. I don’t care who is for or against you, nothing will ever make me turn my back on you. You’re my flesh and blood, and it’s only important that I keep loving, protecting and supporting you. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. Please, stay blessed and happy always. I miss you.
62. Having you was no mistake, as you’ve been a huge blessing to me and this family at large. I am yet to discover one thing you’re not good at. You know literally something about everything. Now tell me, what will ever make stop supporting you? I wish you the best of luck in all your endeavours. I miss you too.
63. Trust me, things are not easy for me at all. I miss you every single day. I know there’s nothing I can do than to wait till you’re done with everything. I am just going to be here, while I keep praying that God prospers your ways. Missing you remains an understatement. Love.
64. Dear son, words will never be enough to tell of your greatness. You’re the kindest son ever, and it’s so sad that I haven’t really felt so much love, ever since you left. It’s been very difficult for me, but I keep trusting God for a miracle. I’m sure you miss me more than I do. We will definitely see very soon.
65. I can never underestimate your value in my life, dear son. You’ve got such a very strong hold on me. There’s nothing I can do without, at least, hearing your sweet voice. I feel so happy that I have you as my son. I’m not the best mom, but trust me to keep loving you as long as I live. I miss you, my darling.
66. What exists between us is real and undiluted love. I doubt your father and I ever loved each other this much. You’re my essence and the reason I live. I don’t ever want to do anything without you, because success isn’t guaranteed when things are done without your knowledge. I love and cherish you forever, my son.
67. You were the one who rewrote my story and made it very beautiful and inspiring. I never thought I’d be living this life by now. Your presence just has a way of making things look their best. May I never lose you, my son. I miss you a whole lot, and I want to see you soon.
68. Life without you is meaningless, believe me. No one can tell my story better than me. I have gone through it all in this life, but your love was the compensation for all of these. I’m glad to be present at this stage of your life. How are you finding things? I miss you, dear.
69. Everyone in this family misses you. The whole place is just boring without you. None of us has ever stayed this long without you. Even though you’re gone for a life-changing opportunity, we hope that you come home a better man. We all can’t wait to see you. I miss you, my son.
70. Honestly, words will never be enough to describe what exactly you mean to me. You’re the one who fills my life with joy and happiness. You’re the one who lights up my world. You’re the one who makes me avoid making mistakes. You’re the one who’s made me a better woman and mother. I owe it all to you, son.
Missing You Messages for My Son
My life is literally on hold because you’re about to leave me, and I have no idea when you would be back. I really don’t know how to feel right now. Please, in everything you do, never disappoint me. Always remember to be good to everyone you meet. I am missing you, son.
71. Nothing is ever as it seems, but this isn’t applicable to the love that exists between us. We are literally the best mom and son if we’re being honest. We have the best relationship and cab hardly do anything without each other. You mean the world to me, son. I am missing you already.
72. The easiest thing for me to do, remains loving you! I find it so effortless to do. I am very sure it’s the same with everyone in this family. You have given us the best lives, with your love and playfulness. We love and miss you so much, and can’t wait to see you again.
73. I know we always fight, but that doesn’t stop you from being my son, and vice versa. You’re the best thing that’s ever happened to me, and I hope you remain silent forever. Thank you for going out lives with so much joy. It’s been a pleasure to be your parents. We miss you.
74. Experiencing life outside of one’s family is a very good thing, and that’s the reason I had to allow you. I’m very sure you’ve seen that things are not always as they seem. Life is literally hard. I hope you’re holding up, though. If you ever need encouragement, please let me know. I miss you, my son.
75. If you weren’t my son, I’d have made preparations for some kidnappers to go kidnap you from your parents, lol. Honestly, every parent will feel blessed to have you in their lives. You have brought nothing but happy moments into my life. I hope that your joy lasts forever. I miss you, sweet son.
76. I can be very angry with you, but I will always come around because you’re my everything. You’re not just my son, but the reason I thank God for my life, every day. You’ve made life much easier than it was before I had you. You’re my miracle baby, and I hope you always are. I miss you.
77. We have hardly talked at length, ever since you left. You’ve been very busy that we don’t get to talk like before anymore. I understand everything that is going on, and I suggest you channel all your attention into this, so you can be proud of yourself, at the end of the day. Go, champ. Everyone misses you.
78. Honestly, I’m almost tired of telling people that you only travelled. Now I know how much effect you have on people. Everyone keeps asking about you, every time. Thank you for mixing with everyone, not minding their race or religion. You will be great; that’s very obvious. I miss you.
79. I am actually yet to see a son who is nobler. I’m yet to see a son who’s brought his parents priceless moments than you’ve brought your dad and me. The things you do are out of this world, yet you do them so effortlessly. You’re the best son ever, and we’re happy to be celebrating your wins with you. Miss you.
80. I made no mistakes having you, my dear son. You’ve been my strength, for years. You’ve been the reason I stand up every day, telling myself I am the best mother. You make me so proud of myself, son. I never knew my life could change in a very little time. I love and miss you, son.
81. Our lengthy conversations are what I truly miss. Ever since you left, I haven’t really bonded with anyone, because you’re the best. I’m glad that we still keep the same energy while chatting and talking on the phone. We should see very soon, though. What do you think?
82. I know you miss me, son. Trust me, I miss you too, but it seems like there’s nothing that can be done. We have to keep it this way, so you can stay focused on your studies. Thank you for being the best son ever, even when you’re far away. I miss you so much. Stay blessed honey.
83. You’re the one who has restored peace into this family. You have no idea what used to happen, before your arrival. It’s been so many years, and the feeling is still the same. Trust me, I can’t wait for you to bring that lady come. I can’t wait to see the grandkids you would give me. I miss you so much, my son.
84. I don’t know why you’re distancing yourself from me. I’m guessing it’s because I talked to you about marriage. Tell me, don’t you want to get married? I am old enough to be a grandfather. You’ve focused on your career enough. Now is the time to be a responsible family man. Lest I forget, I miss you.
85. You have grown into a perfect gentleman. You used to be very stubborn, while you were growing up. I never knew you could be this reserved and responsible. It’s so good to see how much you’ve grown over the years. I’m blessed to have you as my son. I miss you.
86. A father’s love is everything, and no one can really explain it. I’m very happy that I have a son who keeps making me proud. I have no fear of how things will turn out after I eventually leave this world. I hope that the bad people of the world never change you. I love you, and I miss you as always.
87. It’s been years without seeing you, my son. I hope you’re very fine over there. Whether we see or not, I am lucky and blessed that you are my son, and I think that’s all that matters. I understand it’s your job to take your time. I’m sure you will make time for us, soon. Take care of yourself.
88. Having a son like you is the dream of every mother. I am very happy that my dream of having the best son, has been fulfilled. I’m sure that this will open plenty doors of fulfilment of my dreams. I hope you’re still as nice as you’ve always been. I love and miss you too much.
89. You have your own life to live now, and I can’t possibly be dictating to you, as you’re a grown-up. I want you to know that, no matter what your dreams are, I will always support you. Your decisions will always make sense to me. Just continue being careful. I miss you, dear.
90. You have never been rude to me since I have known you. You take your time to explain things to me, even when it’s not convenient. You have so many things to do, yet you keep checking on me. You deserve to be happy for the rest of your life, son. You’re greatly missed.
91. There’s no easy path in life, but if we’re determined enough, then things might just be a bit easier. Never think that you’re not doing enough. The truth is, you’re doing better than most of your mates. You just have to focus on being better. It’s your season of a bountiful harvest, my son. I miss you.
92. I have heard about so many parents who leave their children, once they feel they’re old enough to make decisions for themselves. Even though it was what you wanted, I’m very glad I never allowed you to do it on your own. I was so supportive of your dreams. I’m glad it’s now paying off. I miss you so much.
93. You’re very far away, but I’m consoled with the fact that you’ve only gone to do exploits. You’ve gone to make things better for yourself and this family. I’m very glad that everyone keeps giving you the push you need. Thank you for making me a proud parent. All the best in your endeavours. I miss you.
94. Wherever you may be, you will always be my lovely son. No one will ever take your rightful place in my heart. I’m thankful that God is so mindful of you. You’re not even doing anything different from what others are doing, but God just shows you mercy. I’m very happy for you, my darling. Keep excelling.
95. Your father and I am proud because we raised an amazing human. We raised a responsible and smart man. I want you to know that it’s just the beginning for you. You will still enjoy much more than you signed up for. God bless you, my dear son. I miss you a whole lot.
96. Training a child has never been easy for any parent, but you made it a bit easier for me. You fill my life with so much happiness and love. Whenever I set my eyes on you, I never want you to leave my sight. I wish to keep seeing you shine like the star that you are. I am so proud of you, son. I miss you too.
97. I am very proud to have raised such an amazing son like you. Trust me, I went through a lot to get you where you are today. In all, I’m grateful to God for making the journey a bit easier for me. I want you to keep being amazing, no matter what. I miss you, my son.
98. From when you were a very little human, I have loved you till this point of your life. I have never stopped supporting you because I believe it’s my duty to. I’m happy to always be present whenever you’re winning. You’re just getting started, trust me. I can’t wait for what’s to come. I miss you.
99. So you are going to start a new life very soon. I am missing you already, son. But I am so confident that you will do very great. Please, always be open to learning, no matter how hard your ego comes for you. People will want to outsmart you, but you will always win. God bless you, son. I miss you.
100. No matter how far apart we are, you can always rely on me without any worries. I am the only one who will have your back, no matter what. I’m the only one who will always be willing to lend my support. Always know that I am so blessed to have you as my son. I miss you.
Hello reader, I hope you loved the I miss you my son messages and quotes up there, and I hope your son loves whichever you choose to send to him. Please, don’t forget to drop your comment(s) in the box below, as I’d like to know how you feel about this content. Also, it’s very important that you share with others. Thank you.