The physical distance is a great metaphor for emotional distance. Thinking about your daughter, missing her and worrying about her when she’s far away geographically is a normal thing for a parent who loves their daughter greatly.
You’re not in the same place as her and you worry that she might be too isolated, that it will be some time before you talk to her again or that she might not be faring well, actually, all these feelings are exactly what a parent should feel for a daughter they care about so much.
Yes, a daughter’s like a flower, all wrapped up in softness, tenderness and also very loveable. Everything she does for you and to you seems beautiful and amazing. A daughter is a treasure, a miracle. She is soft and sweet, radiant and pure. Her joy is a shining sight and I am sure she brings fun and happiness to your life.
Having such an amazing daughter and then for her to be far away from you could make you miss her like never before or even more than you could and you might just want to reach out to her, just to find some closure. And since that’s why you are here, looking for some nice I miss you my daughter messages and quotes, well I’ve got you covered with some amazing and awesome ones below.
I Miss You My Daughter Quotes
I love you so much, I can’t wait to see you, my darling daughter. I can’t stop thinking about you and the times we’ve spent together. You are the absolute best and I wish you a lifetime of happiness. I miss you so very much that it aches.
1. People say that little girls are sweet, but they don’t realize they are fierce too. I’m so proud of your strength, my darling daughter. I miss you so much, dear.
2. Daughter, you are more beautiful than a flower and stronger than a mountain, you are more than a daughter, you are also my dearest friend. I miss you so much.
3. I never knew I will love any woman as I love my daughter, cause you are a dream come true for me. Daughter, no matter where you go in life, I am only a phone call away. I miss you so much, dear.
4. Daughter, you have taught me how to be a good, proud and honoured mother, and even love more deeply than I ever thought possible. I miss you always, dear.
5. Some people like roses or violence, but I know you are the most most beautiful thing to watch grow. I miss you, dear and I wish you the very best in all your endeavours in life.
6. I never loved anyone like I loved my daughter, seeing you grow up so talented, beautiful and brilliant fills me with so much purpose, I just keep loving the fact that you are my daughter. I miss you so much, dear.
7. Sometimes when I feel so down and out, I only need to look at you and be reminded that you are my miracle. I love you, baby girl. and I miss you, dear.
8. Whenever you start doubting yourself, just remember you have me cause I will always be at your back. I miss you, dear. You are the best and you deserve the best only.
9. My dearest daughter, you are the answer to all my prayers and wishes, I pray that when you grow older, you will also be a miracle to other people. I miss you, my amazing daughter.
10. Your beautiful smile makes all my worries disappear, your good heart is how I know you will be truly loved, I am so proud to call you my daughter. I miss you, dear.
11. In my eyes you will always be my baby girl, Don’t grow up too fast, little one. I love and miss you so much. I hope you are doing well at school.
12. If you ever need me for anything, I’m just a call away, I don’t care insignificant the problem is. I want you to know I will always be here for you. I miss you, darling girl.
13. With every day that passes, you only grow more beautiful in my heart, I admire your heart of Gold. I love and miss you so much, dear. Please do come visit soon.
14. My heart will always belong to you my dearest daughter, we will continue and always be a team, I miss you my sweet one.
15. You make me proud to be your mother, I know that our relationship is not perfect, but I love it strong and real. I miss you, my sweetheart.
16. I must have done something right in my life to deserve a daughter so beautiful, kind, sweet, and smart as you. Never change my love. I miss you so much.
17. In my life, you are the sweetest melody and the brightest ray of light, keep shining my sweet one, I will be here watching you conquer the world. I miss you so much, baby girl.
18. I want to shield you from the bad experiences, but going through them is the only way you can learn the real meaning of living. I know that your heart is in the right place, and you will overcome them all just don’t forget you have me. I miss you so much, dearest daughter.
19. I’m so glad to have you to chase the dark cloud away and melt all my fears and pains. I’m so glad I have you to make me laugh and give my life purpose, I am so glad to have a daughter like you to love always. I miss you, dear.
20. No matter where you choose to go or what you want to do in your life, I will always be the biggest fan, that’s because you are my daughter and I love you always. I miss you more everyday dear.
I Miss You Daughter Quotes with Images
Dear sweet daughter of mine, all my mornings without you are lonely, my smile is sad. Every day I think of you and it’s killing me. I miss your laugh and everything about you. You are my whole world and I miss you so much.
21. From the very first moment I laid my eyes on you, you ran away from my heart, I will never stop loving you, my dear daughter. I miss you, dear.
22. I miss you, my daughter, you are my best friend and I only want the best for you. Love you to forever and beyond, with love, your darling mother.
23. My daughter, I miss you so much already. You know that feeling you get when you’re missing someone you love? But, you are also happy to be away, because the next time you see them, it will be even better? I love my daughter dearly.
24. I miss you constantly, my sweet daughter and baby girl. I think of you so much. There’s a place in my heart that only you can fill. The more I’m with you, the more I want you with me. I miss you, sweet daughter. I love you.
25. When you are apart from someone you love, it feels like you are always carrying them with you. That’s the way it is for parents and their kids. No matter what else is going on in our lives, having you, our children close by our sides is everything. I miss you, darling daughter, love you dearly.
26. When someone’s gone from your life, all you have left are your memories. Travelling so much has made me miss you so much. I love you my daughter and I miss you so very much.
27. I Love You ad miss you, my sweet daughter. 1,000 miles may separate us but my heart is always with you. I wish you the very best in all that you do. You are the best, always and forever.
28. I miss you, my daughter, I am not yet used to being without you but here I am. You are always in my thoughts even when I do not speak of you. Whenever the sun rises or sets, whenever I see your favourite colour, I’m always thinking of you. Love you dearly and wish you all the best.
29. I miss you, my daughter. I miss your bright smile, your twinkling eyes, the way you laugh when no one else is laughing. I never knew how precious these things were until you left. Please do come back soon, my darling.
30. I miss you so much, my sweet daughter. It’s been months, but it still feels like yesterday in my heart every day. Please do come for a visit very soon. I love you and wish you the very best.
31. I am missing you deeply, my daughter. I wait here for your return. I am missing the love and joy we share together while you were still here. I love you and miss you so much, tonight, more than ever.
32. My heart was missing a vital part until the day you were born and now you are off to college. I miss you, my daughter! There’s nothing more precious than a child you raised. I miss you so much
33. I miss you so much. I love you so much. My heart is constantly breaking and joyfully bursting with love for you. Not a day goes by that I don’t think of you and long for you. Your strength and your courage are all that’s keeping me. Can’t wait till I see you again.
34. Missing my little one, even though I’m so far away, it still feels like you’re right here beside me. I really wish you could see me smile right now… I love you. Can’t wait for you to come to visit me.
35. I am missing my daughter. She is my strength when I’m weak, she is my voice when I can’t speak. She is my eyes when I cannot see; My ears when I cannot hear. Can’t wait till I see her again.
36. I miss you baby girl more than words can say. I had no idea how much I love you until you went off to college. I pray you to do so well at school and make me proud as you’ve always been doing. I love you dearly.
37. Missing my baby girl already. Can’t wait to see you again. I cannot believe my little girl is already off to the university. It’s like I blinked and she’s already grown. I miss the days when she was snuggled up beside me, but at the same time, I am loving the woman she is becoming.
38. The day I had my first daughter, I became a new person. Someone who wanted to spend time with family and loved being at home. My darling daughter, you are the centre of my world. Though I am here missing you, still I’m wishing you the best in your new job.
39. I miss my baby daughter, her sweet smiles and precious laughter. You are the sweetest daughter in the whole world. I’m glad you got a new job but at the same time, I am missing you terribly.
40. Dear Precious daughter, I miss having you by my side and rocking you to sleep in the evenings. I love that you’re my sweet daughter who loves to read, always doing your best and that you always tell me you love me. I hope you are enjoying boarding school and are having the best time of your life.
I Miss My Baby Daughter Quotes
I miss you so much, my baby daughter! I hope every day goes by faster until we see each other again. I really want you home with me so we can go out and do things together like we always do. I love you and I hope life treats you better wherever you are.
41. Some days it feels like yesterday, and other days it feels like a lifetime ago. I miss you, baby girl. You were taken from us way too soon. May you be at peace from heaven above. Forever loved and missed.
42. My daughter is visiting her grandparents for a few days, and I am getting a little weepy. You are always in my heart. I love you and miss you, my baby Girl.
43. This year, my little girl got all grown up and went away to college and I am missing her so much already. I love you baby girl and can’t wait for the semester to be over already so I can see you.
44. I’m missing my daughter every day. I know she’s off to college but I can’t help but miss her already. I pray for her safe return every night before bed and every morning when I wake up. Love you, my darling daughter.
45. My daughter is halfway around the world right now, working to save lives. I miss her and love her and can’t wait to see her and see the wonderful person she has become.
46. I’m missing you, my darling daughter, it’s my daughter’s first day of school and I’m so sad because I am missing her already. I love you my darling and wish you the very best in life.
47. Missing my baby girl already. It’s been a long day without her and it’s exhausting. Family is an important part of my life and I enjoy creating art with them, that’s why I am missing her so much.
48. The hardest thing about living away from you are the moments I miss the most. The moments when you talk to me by text or send me pictures of your day, all reminds me of the times we have spent together. Do have a wonderful time and greet your new family for me.
49. I miss my daughter so very much. I love her big blue eyes and I miss them, she left me for college this weekend and it’s like it’s already forever. Can’t wait till I see you again.
50. When I’m not with you, my little girl… I miss you so much. I don’t know where you are, what you’re doing or who you’re talking to, but one thing I do know is that I love you so much more than anything. I love you.
51. Dear daughter, I miss you so much, my little girl. Neither of me nor your father is ready for you to be away at college, but here we are. I love you and wish you all the very best at school.
52. I miss staring at you as you sleep, I miss holding you close to my heart. Everything I do is because of you. You are my whole world. I hope the world treats you well in all your endeavours.
53. I can’t tell you how much I miss you. The house feels empty with you not here. I miss the sound of your feet running down the hallway to see me. I miss kissing you goodnight, tucking you in… holding your hands. I hope life treats you well at your cousin’s place.
54. Missing my firstborn, feeling the distance as she grows up and as I don’t get to see her often. I love you, my darling daughter, and miss you as the day goes by. Can’t wait till I see you again.
55. Missing my little bundle of joy, while she’s away at camp this week. She keeps me plenty busy throughout the year, but I still look forward to her being home. In the meantime, I’ll just have to keep staring at this beautiful picture of hers.
56. Missing my favourite gal and best friend. Love you beyond the moon and back and can’t wait for you to be here! It hasn’t been the same without you, but I know you’re still around, here in my heart. Love you!
57. I miss you so much, my daughter. You are one of a kind and I wouldn’t trade you for anything in the world. Love you to a million pieces and more. Have the best fun in the world.
58. I miss you so much, my daughter. I can’t wait to spend time with you again, hopefully soon. I hope you get to be the woman you’ve always wanted to become. Cheers to being the best you can become.
59. Missing you so much my daughter, I wish I could see your smile and hear your laugh one last time. I love you and I miss you so much.
60. Missing you tons, my sweet daughter. You know I love you so much and I also hope your year is going well. It’s never the same without you.
I Miss You So Much My Daughter Quotes
I miss you so much, my daughter, you are in my thoughts and in my heart every moment of the day. I think about how happy I am to be your mother and how lucky I feel to have a daughter like you who is kind, funny and amazing. Please come back soon, can’t wait to see you already.
61. Love you, sweet daughter! I can’t wait for you to visit me again. I love you more than you can imagine, especially because you are always with me in my heart, wherever I am.
62. Dear daughter, I love you and miss you so very much. It’s been so wonderful spending so many sweet moments with you in the past and I hope you enjoy life wherever you find yourself. You are always in my prayers.
63. I miss you so much, my daughter. I love you the most of anyone in this world. I wish you all the best in life, every happiness and success and every breakthrough.
64. I miss you so much it hurts but, I’m proud of you for pursuing your dreams and doing something that you love. I’m there with you in spirit and soul. Love you to the moon and back, my beautiful princess.
65. My little girl is growing up way too fast, but I’ll never stop missing you and loving you. I hope you are doing well at school and that you keep doing the best you can do.
66. I wish you were here with me today. I miss talking to you so very much, my sweet darling girl. I can’t imagine what you are doing or where you are today but I love you, and I miss you more than there are stars in the sky.
67. Miss you so, so much, my lovebug! I miss you like the deserts miss the rain and I also love you to billion pieces. I do hope life is treating you well. Have the best time with your new family.
68. I miss you so much, my daughter! And I also love you more than I can say. You always will be my princess, even when you are all grown up. When I miss you so much, I express it by telling the world how much I love you.
69. Your majestic beauty, your aroma, your handwriting is a portrait of grace, my stunning daughter! I miss you so much. My love for you is never-ending- I miss you so much my darling.
70. Hi, it’s me. I miss you so much. My Days feel so Long because I miss you so much. Can’t wait to see you again. Love, Dad.
71. I miss you too. Can’t wait until the next time I get to see you and I’m so excited for whenever we can hang out again. I know you love me but you can’t even begin to understand how much I love you too.
72. I’m so proud of you, my darling daughter for graduating university this spring, and it’s been a long time coming! Congrats and also know that I miss you so very much!
73. I’ll always have a soft spot for sweet almond milk, so refreshing and sweet like my darling daughter. No matter how many people surround me, I miss your laughter and my smile just always follow the path your laughter took.
74. I miss you so much, my baby girl. I can’t wait till you are back so that I can hug you and hold you close. I love you with all my heart and wish you the very best in life.
75. I miss you so much sweet daughter that it hurts. I miss you every second of every minute of every day. Please come visit me so that we can catch on to all the fun times we’ve missed in each other’s life.
76. Even though we are apart, dear daughter, I still feel closer to you every day than ever because you are right here in my heart. I miss you so much. You are my sunshine and I can’t wait till we will see each other again, love you always and forever.
77. Miss you so much, my sweet daughter that my heart aches, but I know you’ll walk through the door any moment now and ask me why I’ve been crying. I pray that you are doing well wherever you are and that life treats you well always.
78. I know you are growing in mind, body and soul and I can’t wait for you to come to visit me with your husband and children. I love you and miss you so much, my dear.
79. Your dad and I loves you a ton and I believe you know that. It’s been so long but you’re in my thoughts every day. I wish you could be here to see how beautiful it is. I miss you so much.
80. Missing you so much right now, my beautiful girl. I hope you are having the time of your life at college. Love you to the moon and back, my beautiful princess.
Thinking Of You Daughter Quotes and Messages
I miss you so much, my daughter and I have been thinking about you nonstop. I love you more than anything in this world. Being apart from you, my daughter makes me miss you and love you even more. Have the best fun in the world till I see you again and I hope soonest.
81. Getting to look at the people we love and say, I know you’re not really here but I can see you anyway. I miss you my daughter and I hope you are doing well and that heaven smiles down on you with favour. You are the best.
82. Time spent with family and friends, is time well-spent just like the time spent with you, my darling daughter before I travelled. I miss you so much my daughter, it hurts. Do well to come home soon.
83. Miss you so much my daughter and I don’t ever want to miss a day of you growing up. Though being a parent is overwhelming, rewarding, stinky and endless, I still don’t want to spend a minute out of your sight. I love you so much, my daughter.
84. I miss you so much, sweetheart. I’m counting down the days until we’re together again. I love you so much today, as I have for all your life and I want to kiss you and hug you and rock you in my arms again.
85. I Miss my baby girl so, so much and I can’t wait to see her again. Please hurry home, my darling, with love from your adorable father who loves you so much.
86. I couldn’t wait to see the world with you, one adventure at a time. I love you so much and hope your day is filled with happiness and joy. You’re such a blessing to me and I miss you like crazy.
87. We miss you… The whole house misses you “all the time”! Every moment spent with you is a moment I treasure. Please come home so that we can spend many more. I love you dearly.
88. I hope you’re having a good summer break, sweet daughter. I miss you so much. I love you, sweet beautiful princess.
89. So much love for this one, my sweet daughter. I miss you and I hope you have a great day, today and always, sweetpea. You are the absolute best.
90. No words can express how much I miss you, but I feel it in my heart and soul. I miss you so much my life is not the same without you. I love you and I hope you’re doing great!
91. It feels like it’s been a million years since we last said saw ad had fun times together. We miss you so much and we look forward to when we can finally spend time together in person.
92. I miss you so much, my daughter. I miss your hug, your smiles, our morning cuddles. You’re the star of my world and I’m missing you more with each passing day.
93. I miss you so much, my daughter! It’s hard to let go of the moment I held you warm in my arms. But I have faith all will be well, darling. Go boldly until the time we are together again. All my love,
94. I miss you so much, my baby girl. I can’t wait to hold you again! I love you so much sweetheart to the moon and back. You’ll forever be my little girl, you are the best, my darling.
95. Dear daughter, I wish I was with you on your beach vacation because I am missing you already.
96. We all miss the times we spend with our little angels, yet it is important to realize that they can even fill up your moments all by themselves, I love you, my beautiful angelic daughter and I miss you so much.
97. Your first day of college was a milestone for both you and me, my child. Missing you is a feeling worse than a toothache, but not quite as bad as constipation. I wish you all the best, my dear daughter.
98. I miss you so much, my daughter. You are always in my heart and I love you with all of me.
99. I miss you so much, my daughter. I wish we had spent more time together ’cause now, we won’t be together for a while. I really wish I could see your beautiful face and hold you in my arms again.
100. My darling daughter, as long as I live, I will never forget the moment my world was blessed with you. I miss you so much, my daughter! I promise things will get better soon. Just promise you’ll be there when they do. I love you so much, dearie.
I hope you really enjoyed going through and using this amazing compilation of I miss you my daughter messages and quotes. Letting your daughter know just how much you love her will make her even want to reciprocate the feeling.
Please do not forget to share and comment. Thanks.