As humans, sometimes we tend to forget that we have a place in the world and that we should just be happy to be alive. The world has its problems — we all know that but sometimes it’s good to step back and take a moment to appreciate the things that make us happy.
Life is a beautiful thing. Looking at those you love and seeing how happy they make you is something to be grateful for and happy about. It is such a blessing to know that there are people who love you and you can keep them close. Life can be full of difficult situations, but being grateful always makes us feel better.
Happiness is not about getting rich or being successful; it’s about appreciating what you have right now and being grateful for the things that are happening in your life right now. For some reason, we tend to take our lives for granted. We focus on what we don’t have or what we want instead of enjoying what we do have and who we are as human beings. It’s easy to get caught up in the rat race, but it’s important to remember that we’re here on Earth for a reason — and not just to survive but to live and we should be happy for that!
Below is a collection of happy to be alive quotes that will make you ponder on how truly blessed and happy you are to be alive.
Happy to Be Alive Quotes
There are times in our lives when happiness comes to us. Being alive is a good place to start. Learning to be happy is what makes life better and brings people closer together. Life is not easy, but it is rewarding.
1. Happy to be alive in a world filled with so much beauty and diversity.
2. Happy to be alive. Happy to have a full tank of gas, happy that the sun is shining, happy to have a beautiful family, happy to be healthy, happy to be warm and dry,
3. Happy to be alive, and grateful to have a new week of opportunities.
4. Thanks for reminding me I’m lucky to be alive and embracing the gift of life by enjoying every moment.
5. Today, I am grateful for being alive. For the rest, I have today and the limitless possibilities that can unfold tomorrow. Happy to be alive.
6. It’s one of the most beautiful things to be alive. Happy to be alive.
7. Happy to be alive. I am so grateful for the second chance that I have been given. Each day, I wake up happy and excited about what this new life of mine has in store for me. Thank you for being there for me and supporting me. You mean the world to me.
8. Happy to be alive. Happy to be here. Happy to be breathing at the moment. Happy to be healthy and full of life.
9. Every day we are truly happy to be alive and grateful to everyone who helped make it happen.
10. Happy to be alive! Life is what you make it, and I am living my best life.
11. Happy to be alive, and grateful for each day. Enjoying every second.
12. Happy to be alive, happy to be here. I’m grateful for the chance to do whatever I can to make my life a positive and beautiful thing.
13. Happy to be alive. So thankful for my family, friends, and life.
14. Happy to be alive, grateful for this beautiful world and all the joy in it. Today is a good day to be grateful.
15. I am so grateful to just be alive and here in the world.
16. Happy to be alive and thankful for everything I have.
17. Happy to be alive. Happy to remember that we are all in this together. Happy to be here, now, with you!
18. Happy to be alive. Thankful for strength and desire. My journey continues.
19. I am so happy to be alive and able to be with my wife and kids. I would read their morning and nighttime stories, play games, and spend time together.
20. I am happy to be alive, breathing and experiencing everything that surrounds me. Every day is a gift, and I will never take this moment for granted.
21. It’s so easy to get bogged down, but remembering to pause and appreciate the little things can help bring clarity, perspective and meaning to your life. Be happy to be alive.
22. Happy to be alive. Thankful for all the wonderful things in my life.
23. Happy to be alive in a world where the most important thing is to celebrate the gifts that we have and be happy.
24. Days like today remind me of how lucky we are to be alive, and how happy I am to share them with the people around me.
25. I never thought I’d survive, and now here I am. Thank you for this moment with me. Happy to be alive.
26. I’m so happy to be alive. Thank you for making me feel special today. You’re the best!
27. Happiness is something to be celebrated. Admit it, there are moments of joy right now. Feel the satisfaction that comes with knowing you’re alive and able to experience joy. Win! Now drink a toast, eat some cake or take a nap. You deserve it!
28. Every day, I’m thankful for the beautiful world we live in. I’m grateful for the simple things that mean so much – like the sunshine, flowers and trees; a hug from a friend; a good laugh with family; or having just one more day to spend together.
29. Happy to be alive. Today is another chance to appreciate. Let’s make the most of it!
30. Happy to be alive, happy to be breathing and living at this very moment. Happy that I can see the sun shining against my face and feel its warmth on my skin. Happy for my friends, family and the abundance of life around me.
31. So happy to be alive today, thankful for friends and family, food on my plate, and a roof over my head.
32. Life is a gift! I’m so happy to be alive and experience each day as it unfolds.
33. Happy to be alive today, and just appreciate the small things in life.
34. Happy to be alive! Living in the moment. Today, I feel grateful, happy, and content.
35. There is so much to be thankful for in this world, and I am happy to be alive.
36. My life is always interesting. I am blessed with a loving family and friends. I cherish my health, mind, and body. I am very grateful for every day that I can take part in the magic of living as a gifted being among billions of others. Happy to be alive.
36. Every day is an opportunity to appreciate my home and family and friends. And every day I try to make the most of that opportunity. Happy to be alive.
37. Happy to be alive and grateful for all the blessings in my life.
38. Happy to be alive, on this beautiful day with the sun shining and rain coming down.
39. Happy to be alive on this beautiful day. I’m grateful for the friends and family in my life, for the amazing lessons of life and for everyday big and little things that make it all worth it.
40. Enjoy this day and the blessings of good health. I’m happy to be alive among family and friends.
41. We are so happy to be alive. And for everything that came with it: good, bad and everything in between.
42. Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present. Happy to be alive.
43. Happy to be alive in a world where I can do whatever I want.
44. Luck is a shirt that allows you to wear your positive attitude in a way that lets people know you are happy to be alive.
45. I’m just so happy to be alive. Life is an honour. Each moment brings new opportunities and the chance to take a leap of faith. Thankful for those who inspire me to be better today than I was yesterday.
46. Happy to be alive, happy to be here, and grateful for who you are.
47. I am so grateful for the chance to be alive. To know the fullness of this life and to be open to the possibilities around me. I love being here.
48. This is a day to be grateful, to be happy, and celebrate ordinary moments. Happy to be alive.
49. My life has been so blessed that I must never take it for granted. It’s a journey of highs and lows, with laughter and tears, joy and pain. There are times when it seems like the sun needs a little extra time to come out from behind the clouds, but it always does. Happy to be alive.
50. When you’re scared or lost or confused or angry, look at all the beauty in your life. Be grateful for every moment that you have been given on this earth. Be happy to be alive.
51. It may seem like a simple phrase, but to me, it’s a way of expressing gratitude for the great life I have. It’s about being grateful for the good times and for the bad ones that helped shape who I am today. This sentiment instantly puts my mind at ease and helps me feel energized. Happy to be alive.
52. Happy to be alive. Not by chance, or because of my material possessions, but because I am surrounded by beautiful people and experiences.
53. I am so happy to be alive. There’s so much to do, see, and feel in this amazing world!
54. I’m happy to be alive and surrounded by so many amazing people and experiences. I truly feel blessed. Life is good.
55. Today, I’m grateful to be alive at this moment, surrounded by the people and things I love. I’m grateful for the small kindnesses that ripple out into beautiful ripples of good. Let’s make today one of those days.
56. Happy to be alive, blessed to be here, and grateful for what I have and who’s in my life!
57. Happy to be alive. Happy to have the courage and strength to face each day. Happy to live through the good times and the bad. Happy that I can have faith in something beyond myself.
58. I am happy to be alive and in such a beautiful place. Thank you for the day and for the people who brought us here.
59. You have a lot to be thankful for! Stay grateful, and pass on your good fortunes to others.
60. Today is a good day to remember life’s blessings. Happy to be alive.
61. Happy to be alive, happy to have you by my side.
62. I am blessed to be alive, and well, in good health and with friends and family who love me.
63. I am alive and breathing right now. Happy to be here with you. I love the way you speak your mind and think for yourself.
64. I am so grateful to be alive today. I never thought I would be where I am today and sometimes it feels like a sweet dream that won’t last long!
65. No matter how hard life may seem, there is always a reason to be grateful and feel happy. Happy to be alive.
66. It’s one of the most beautiful things in life. We are all here on this earth because we decided to be. And it feels good, doesn’t it? See for yourself and do something you’ve been meaning to do for a long time before you forget what fun is.
67. Happy to be alive! What a wonderful day it was, despite being in a bed with tubes invading your body. The nurses are so sweet and caring. I feel like I’m in the best place in the world.
68. Happy to be alive today, here, and now in this very moment. Have a great day.
69. It’s such a gift to be alive. And I’m grateful for so many things, I could write a book.
70. Today, thank the universe for the gift of life. Happy to be alive.
71. Being alive right now, I have so much to be thankful for. Thank you for this day and all the opportunities it brings.
72. If the best of our days don’t feel like miracles, then can we be alive? I am happy to be alive.
73. Sometimes you have to stop, look around, and appreciate all the good things in your life. Happy to be alive.
74. It’s the simple things in life that truly make me happy.
75. Happy to be alive. I’m grateful for the magic that you are.
76. Happy to be alive, happy to be up and about, happy to have the day again. Happy to have sun and rain, wind and earth, and sky. Happy for the simplest things that matter most.
77. I am happy to be alive, and I have everything I could ever want.
78. I’m so thankful to be alive because I have a chance to make things right and I get a second chance all the time.
79. I had a great day. This is life. I am a lucky human being. I will embrace my purpose and live in the present, free of regret and pain.
80. So grateful for all that I am blessed with. I’m so happy to be alive. I did not know what joy and real happiness meant until now.
81. Words are not enough to express how happy I am to have survived that terrible accident. I am lucky to be alive, and it’s a miracle that no one was seriously hurt in the accident.
82. I’m grateful. I’m alive and well. I’ve worked hard to get here, but I also have fantastic friends and family who have helped me along this way.
83. Happy to be alive. Not a big deal but I’m still breathing.
84. Let’s be happy to be alive. We are so lucky to wake up every morning, be able to breathe the fresh air and take a walk in nature. A lot of people don’t have that chance.
85. Maybe this weekend you can spend some time with loved ones, or do something fun, like going to a movie or having dinner together. Be happy to be alive.
86. Thankful to be alive and living, grateful for all the blessings of life.
87. Being alive is a miracle. If you’re human, you have something to be grateful for today!
88. Warmest wishes to you and your family this holiday season. May the joy of this time be with you all year long.
89. Happy to be alive. There is a lot of suffering in the world, but there are also many ways that we can give back.
90. Happy to be alive. Happy that the sun is shining, happy that the world is full of beauty and life, happy to be alive and experiencing all of it.
91. I am happy to be alive; to feel the sunshine on my face and watch the wind in the trees. I’m grateful for every breath, for all I have and all I had. My heart is full of kindness for you, dear one.
92. I’m grateful to be alive today. I’m thankful for my good health and the people around me who make me feel loved.
93. May we never take a single moment of our lives for granted. We may not always have an affinity toward the road ahead, but if we can just feel grateful for what we have now, our hearts and souls will be filled with joy.
94. Happy to be alive, excited for what’s next, and thankful for all of my blessings.
95. I am happy to be alive and breathing, and grateful for everything I have.
96. I’m so happy to be alive today when there are so many wonderful things around me.
97. Life is short, and time is fast. Be happy to be alive.
98. Thanks to the people who make each day an adventure. I’m happy to be alive.
99. Being happy to be alive is a show of appreciation for the extraordinary joy that being alive can bring.
100. Happy to be alive and surrounded by amazing people!
Hello there. I hope you felt the need to be happy to be alive after going through the collection of happy to be alive quotes up there?
Kindly do well to drop your comments below. Thank you.