Aunties are lovely figures. They play a lot of important roles in our lives. I’m sure there’s that one among your aunties that you consider a treasure. What if you have a chance to make her excited?
Birthdays are special and should be celebrated. One way to make your aunty smile is by sending her a creative birthday message.
We have provided you with 100. Make your choice now, friend.
Birthday Wishes for Aunty
Celebrate your lovely Aunty with these Birthday Wishes for Aunty.
1. Happy birthday, Aunty. You have given my life a meaning. May you get all the good things meant for you.
2. There are a lot of things I would readily do for you because of what you’ve done for me. Happy birthday, Aunty.
3. The first person on my mind when things don’t go well for me is you because you’re a solution to problems. Happy birthday.
4. I hardly get amazed and filled with wonder, but not when I’m with you. Happy birthday to my wonderful aunt.
5. Until we see the break of the day tomorrow, the world is yours to do with it as you please. Happy birthday, Aunty.
6. Happy birthday, Aunty. You have proven to us that love exists and that it can be given to anyone and everyone.
7. Let today amaze you. When you eat still feel hungry. Feel small when you stand by the mountains or valley. Wonder. Happy birthday.
8. No cake on earth can truly be used to celebrate your significance. You are a great and awesome person. Happy birthday, Aunty.
9. Happy birthday, Aunty. God saw that I would need a guide, a friend and a mother, so he sent you to me.
10. Happy birthday, Aunty. From the beginning of the day to the end of it, let everything work just the way you want it to.
Birthday Wishes for Aunt from Niece or Nephew
Celebrate your Aunty with these Birthday Wishes for Aunt from Niece or Nephew.
11. Happy birthday, Aunty. Many aunties show love, care and affection for their nephews and nieces, but you surpass them all.
12. One day at a time, one step at a time, you are achieving your goals, your dreams. Happy birthday, Aunty.
13. Happy birthday, Aunty. Troubles, stay away. Peace, stay here. Keep Calm, It’s My Aunty’s Birthday.
14. I used to lie to myself that anyone outside my nuclear family is not really family until I met you. Happy birthday, Aunty.
15. Happy birthday, Aunty. May your days be filled with love, joy, peace, favour, grace, prosperity and life in abundance.
16. Happy birthday, Aunty. May your celebration not end after your birthday. May it go on forever.
17. Happy birthday, Aunty. You deserve more than you can ever be given. You are one wonder that we still wonder at.
18. Happy birthday, Aunty. After everything, we can say we are lucky and blessed because we have you as an aunty.
19. Happy birthday, Aunty. Like my parents always say, you are the best among their sisters. I respect you.
20. Happy birthday to an aunty I’m very proud of. You’ve made God, yourself and your family and friends proud.
Birthday Messages for Aunt
You can also celebrate your cute Aunty with these Birthday Messages for Aunt.
21. Happy birthday, Aunty. You are so many varieties of awesome. You are a very wide range of beauty.
22. Happy birthday, Aunty. I am very grateful to God that you are one year plus today. Everyone that knows you should be grateful too.
23. You are approachable, even though you are someone everyone looks up to. Your humility is admirable. Happy birthday, Aunty.
24. All I need to do to keep pushing on and moving forward are few words from you. Happy birthday, Aunty.
25. They say that every year draws you one year closer to the grave, but I have no fears because your achievements will outlive you. Happy birthday, Aunty.
26. You’re unstoppable, your good sides unchangeable and nothing limits you. Happy birthday to a great aunty.
27. If I could buy you to be my aunty, I would sell myself to do it, because you are with more than that. Happy birthday, Aunty.
28. As you cut your cake, may it be that you are cutting down barriers. Happy birthday, Aunty. Live forever.
29. Happy birthday, Aunty. You are like a king in the jungle, but you use your influence for the betterment of others.
30. Happy birthday, Aunty. You are a perfect addition to my life. I have no regrets knowing you. Have the best of birthdays.
31. Even with the age difference in age, we are still the best of friends. Happy birthday, Aunty. Enjoy life.
32. My day will be ruined if you don’t have the best of a day. The good things of life are yours. Happy birthday, Aunty.
33. The mere thought of you is life to me. Aunty, you touched my life positively. Happy birthday, to you, my aunty.
34. A day like is for great people like you. Without people like you, I wonder how the world will be like. Happy birthday, Aunty.
35. Over years, I have seen the beautiful things you’ve done to others. I wish you live more so you can do more. Happy, birthday, Aunty.
36. Even when my family misbehaves, I have you to run to. Today is your day, Aunty. Happy birthday to you.
37. May your days be beefed up with joy. Enjoy your work, your faith and everything you do. Happy birthday, Aunty.
38. If I should sing the most beautiful songs and chant poems for you, it won’t make up for the things you’ve done for me. Happy birthday, Aunty.
39. There are amazing things you do that no one else can you. You are just special and unique. Happy birthday, Aunty.
40. Happy birthday, Aunty. If you were a deity, my religion would be built around you. You are a big influence in my life.
Happy Birthday wishes for Aunty
Don’t hesitate to celebrate your cute Aunty with these Happy Birthday wishes for Aunty.
41. The way I love you, I’m sure I would do same even if I don’t have a heart. Happy birthday to the gem that I call my aunty.
42. Happy birthday to the best of aunties in the world. Keep being beautiful, amazing and wonderful.
43. Happy birthday to the greatest female figure I’ve ever met. Keep inspiring the world. Everyone should be like you.
44. The most special place in my heart is preserved for you, my aunty, because you deserve it. Happy birthday, Aunty.
45. May you never be left empty-handed. May your days be filled with an endless provision. Happy birthday to you, Aunty.
46. May wonders cover your day, may amazements be the order in it. Wows for you. Happy birthday, Aunty.
47. Who deserves the best of days? Who gets my best wishes for today? You. You. You. Aunty, happy birthday.
48. Happy birthday to my loving, beautiful, sweet and amazing aunty. You are an epitome of wonders. Have a great day.
49. Happy birthday, Aunty. The more time you spend on earth, the greater you become. May you live for very long.
50. Happy birthday, Aunty. Let no words or actions from anyone ruin your day. Live above every negativity. You are blessed.
51. Happy birthday, Aunty. Your success, achievements and recognitions should exceed that of any other living person, because you are worth it.
52. Happy birthday, Aunty. May all your dreams come true. May your reality be all you wish it is.
53. It’s no coincidence that we had to be related. God saw the good in me and used you to bring it out. Happy birthday, Aunty.
54. Happy birthday, Aunty. The glory of God will be revealed on your life and through your life. Amen.
55. Happy birthday to the best aunty in the world. You are my super Aunty. What would I have done without you.
56. The only reason why I don’t call you my mom yet is because my mom is still alive. Happy birthday, Aunty. Live forever.
57. As young as you are, you have done things that those older could not do. Happy birthday to my aunty, a superwoman.
58. Happy birthday, Aunty. Be all that God created you to be. Be nothing less. Your greatness is assured.
59. Happy birthday, Aunty. The world waits for your rising. Arise, shake the world and see how you live on.
60. There is a lot I can say about you, but words can’t say it all, so for today, I’ll just wish you a happy birthday. My aunty.
Happy Birthday to My Aunt
The best collection Happy Birthday to My Aunt Wishes.
61. Happy birthday, Aunty. You are the sweetest, coolest and most beautiful woman on earth. May you never stop being amazing.
62. All I want to see you become is the best version of you. Today is your birthday. Go ahead and be it. Happy birthday, Aunty.
63. Happy birthday to a great woman. Your light shines bright and darkness can’t hide you. You are bright.
64. You bring life to those around you. Everything is boring without you. Happy birthday to a cheerful woman.
65. Happy birthday to a lively and lovely woman. Being in the same family with you reminds me that good things do happen.
66. Happy birthday to my one true aunty. People say your parents love you the most, but you prove them all wrong.
67. Happy birthday, Aunty. You go upward only and not below. You go forward and not back. You are meant for greatness.
68. Happy birthday, Aunty. Whenever I see you, my bad days turn into good ones. You are like gifts to children.
69. I doubt if there’s anyone who would know you and wouldn’t have his eyes brightened up. Happy birthday, Aunty.
70. You can turn the heaviest worry into confidence. You are a good news. Happy birthday to you, my aunty.
71. I agree that we are nothing but pencils in God’s hand, but you must be a high-quality pencil. Happy birthday, Aunty.
72. Happy birthday, Aunty. Keep doing good to people, just the way you have done for me. You are a personification of good.
73. You get wiser, better, stronger, more creative, smarter every passing minute. Happy birthday, Aunty.
74. Happy birthday to you, Aunty. May you remain enlightened, never being in the dark, about what concerns you.
75. Happy birthday, Aunty. The world should be handled by people like you. You do great things with your magic.
76. Happy birthday, Aunty. May you not miss anything you deserve. Your efforts will never be in vain. Have a blast.
77. Days from now, you’ll look back and remember a celebration of a genius. Happy birthday to my genius aunty.
78. Years later, the little crying girl that mum told me of is now a great achiever. Happy birthday to my great aunty.
79. Your life is a proof that anyone can be anything he/she wants to be. Happy birthday to my first class aunty.
80. Happy birthday, Aunty. Even in the worst of situations, you’ve been there for me. You’ve given me strength and courage.
Wishes for Aunt’s Birthday
You can also check these Wishes for Aunt’s Birthday to celebrate your Aunty.
81. Happy birthday, Aunty. May every gift you’ve given to me be a plus to your greatness. You are greatly loved.
82. Greatness is hidden in everyone, but you have brought out the one in you and you are an example to others. Happy birthday, Aunty.
83. Even as a woman your strength intimidates that of many men. Happy birthday, Aunty. Grow stronger.
84. Happy birthday, Aunty. May no one neglect the works of your hand. I wish that you get recognised and rewarded for your works.
85. Happy birthday, Aunty. Your bloodline is filled with strength, determination and strong will. Keep being productive.
86. May you witness the crumbling of walls that scare you. Happy birthday, Aunty. You grow bolder from now on.
87. Happy birthday, Aunty. May there be an evolution of your problems into opportunities. Have a nice day.
88. The champion in you cannot stop being seen. Keep reflecting your strengths that make others jealous of you. Happy birthday, Aunty.
89. Happy birthday, Aunty. The world may not revolve around you, but you have shown your interest in making it a better place. Much love.
90. Happy birthday to a gem woman. May your brightness be seen by all who would be blessed by it and by those who would bless you for it.
91. Happy birthday to my fearless aunty. Feel free to raise hell till you reach heavens door. Grateful for your efforts.
92. I’ve listened to a lot of radio, but nothing compares to your voice informing me of all I need to know. Happy birthday, Aunty.
93. Your soul carries life in it. Your lungs are the source of great death-extinguishing life. Happy birthday, Aunty.
94. Blood, tears and sweat have left you because of me. What can I do to pay you? Happy birthday to a loving Aunty.
95. May your voice be like the rumblings of thunder, making everyone respect the impact you will make on mankind. Happy birthday, Aunty.
96. You answered a lot of questions in my life, not just to your advantage, but to keep me away from confusion. Happy birthday, Aunty.
97. You’ve played a vital role in my life with the little authority you were given over me. I should call you Queen. Happy birthday, Aunty.
98. I can tell of your good deeds with confidence because I experienced them first hand. Happy birthday, Aunty.
99. Happy birthday, Aunty. May you never do less than you should do. May you always do as much as you want to.
100. Happy birthday to my super aunty. Many years have gone and nothing negative to write about you. You are my best aunty.