Everyone on earth has an origin and we all cherish it with all sense of attachment. If you want to celebrate someone in a special way, then, you need to know a little more than the average about them. Celebrating the birthday of your son with a mixed origin means the two parents belong to different origins.
How do you celebrate someone of a mixed-race? It’s by acknowledging that they are so rich in their heritage. Tell him that he’s lucky to have a feel of two races and that he has a larger catchment area than any average person.
When your son sees that a beautiful birthday message acknowledging a mixture of race is coming from you, it becomes very pleasing and satisfying. So, for your son who is both American and African, these happy birthday to my African American son quotes and wishes will do well in expressing your joy and happiness to him.
Let him cherish his diverse origin from these messages in this section.
Happy Birthday to My Black Son Quotes
My dear son, you are loved by all because you are a special breed. May your life churn out more favourable experiences because Black is beauty and that’s why the ebony life is so much coveted. Happy birthday to you, son.
1. A true son of the African soil cannot be ashamed in the face of challenges. You are loved and cherished today. Your life is an example of beauty.
2. You are born with strength and greatness. You took the beauty of the black race and the hope of the American dream. Happy birthday to you my dear son.
3. Dear son, happy birthday to you. You are of great essence and importance to the world for in your blood is the blackness of your culture and the riches of your heritage. Cheers!
4. Black is solid. Black is beautiful. Dear son, happy birthday to you. you are strong roots and you are in the world to explore. Nothing shall stop you.
5. Today is the day to live again and again, dear son. I choose to live in today forever with you and celebrate you all the way. Your black body is the sign of greatness.
6. Never underestimate the power in yourself for you are both African and American and it’s not by mistake. My love for you is not only on your birthday but I long for it daily and experience it daily. Happy birthday to you, my son.
7. The sky has a beginning and has no end. Such is the spirit of the African heritage in you. Happy birthday to my precious son.
8. Your black origin is your strength, it’s never a weakness. You are of a higher calling, my dear son and with you, the celebration can be endless. Happy birthday, son
9. Your colour is a great sign of the riches of the earth. To you belong the goodness of the universe. Over the hills and valleys, you spring forth. Go and prosper. Happy birthday to you, son. The beauty of your birthday is not as beautiful as your face.
10. Every race on earth emanates from African origin; so, dear son, you are from the original version of the earth’s heritage. Happy birthday to you.
11. You are black and great. Black signifies purity. My dear son, I will celebrate you every day, not just on your birthday because my love for you is not limited to just a day. Happy birthday to my black son.
12. To be associated with the black race is an added advantage to you. Cherish it. Happy birthday to you dear black son.
13. The void in the world was filled up the day you were created. For out of the best things of life, you came forth and in your black roots, you are found out to be on top of the world. Happy birthday to you, dear black son.
14. To be born is to live, to live is to grow and to grow is to make an impact. You have been born black. Now go out there and show the world the stuff you are made of. Happy birthday to you, son.
15. No one chooses where, when or how he will be born, but we are responsible for how live. M dear black son, you are special and unique. Go on and conquer the world.
16. You are the most wanted today because you are the person to be celebrated. Happy birthday to my black and handsome son.
17. Confidence is not a matter of possession but of the knowledge of your worth. You made me a proud parent by your virtues and character; I celebrate you as a celebrity. My dear black beauty, happy birthday to you.
18. Without adequate sunshine, some plants thrive. Without adequate rain, some others still survive. You are enough in your own because you are enriched with the beauty of Africa and the wealth of America. Happy birthday to you, son.
19. There are many sons in the world but you remain the best and with your unique blackness and strength, you are formidable. Happy birthday to you, my dear son.
20. I have you today, tomorrow and forever but let me shout it aloud today: Happy birthday to you, my dear black son.
Happy Birthday Son African American Images
When you are born an American but you have the African blood in you, then you know that you are of all men most blessed. Dear son, you are the image of the universe diversity. Happy birthday to you.
21. Thank you for being my son. You are highly appreciated and may your life get the best, my dear African American son. I’ll always appreciate that. Happy birthday to you.
22. My precious son, you are not just a son, you are a combination of nations. You are precious to me than gold. I wish I could sign a cheque to quantify how much you mean to me but alas, you are worth more. Happy birthday to my African American son.
23. In Africa, you are blessed. In America, you are lifted. Happy birthday to my African American son. The beauty of your life will never fade. Happy birthday, my son.
24. Your smile alone is capable of repairing a broken heart. In you is the strength of Africa. And the beauty of America is well enriched inside of you. Happy birthday to you, my dear African American son.
25. If I were asked to choose between you and all the riches of the universe, I wouldn’t hesitate for a second choosing you, my dear son. After all, you are already the universe personified. Happy birthday to my African American son.
26. To the world, you are just a person, to me, you are the world. Your personality transcends the whole of American. Even Africans cannot contain you. Happy birthday, son
27. Dear son, you are of a mixed breed because you are very unique. Don’t limit yourself because heaven has already given you the nations to conquer. Happy birthday to my African American son.
28. May your birthday be as happy as you make everyone around you feel. Your presence in my life has made every day a memorable one. I am proud to have a son of rich cultural heritage; my African American son. Happy birthday.
29. My dear African American son, happy birthday to you. I hope you have a wonderful birthday celebration, my dear. It is my prayer that happiness and your heart will always know that you are more than one nation. You are an African American personality.
30. America must rise to honour you. African must work for you. that’s who you are, my dear son. You are not just an ordinary person. You are an important personality around me. Happy birthday.
31. Wishing a super duper happy birthday to the only one whose smile has the ability to warm my heart. In you is the perfect combination of the world’s most significant continents aligned. Happy birthday to my African American son.
32. Dear son, you took your first root from your father. And in me, your second nation was deposited in you. That shows that you are bigger than both of your parents because your African American combo is an added advantage to you. Happy birthday to you, son
33. Happy birthday to you, my spectacular son. You are the envy of many nations because you are higher than just a geographical delineation. You are an intercontinental man. Happy birthday to my African American son.
34. As you celebrate your birthday today, may you live many more years in wisdom and knowledge. Happy birthday to my African American son.
35. Your inspirational words have been a great motivation for me in life. I’m so blessed to have you as you are; The great potential deposited in you is already manifesting. Continue to be happy. Happy birthday to you, my African American son.
36. Wishing my dear African American son all the best as you mark another beautiful year. You’re a fabulous person and you deserve a splendid birthday. The world is at your feet. Rule it. Happy birthday
37. Happy birthday to you, son. May all your dreams come true in life, both as an African and also as a bonafide American. Happy birthday.
38. I hope you get as much support as you require. You are a true son of the soil. As we celebrate your birthday today, may God reward your passion for excellence. Happy birthday to my African American son.
39. There are many people out there of dual nationalities, but you stand out among them because yours is a special combination. You are an African American. I pray that you enjoy lots of joy and laughter today. Happy birthday, son.
40. Thank you for being such a wonderful son. You inspire me greatly with your determination and your hard work comes from your African roots. On this great day and beyond I wish you supper blessings. Happy birthday, son.
41. The best gifts and wishes for the birthday celebrant is good health and hope for the future. Trust the American dream in you, it will continue to lift the spirit in you and your African roots will nurture it with all diligence. I hope these wishes come to pass in your time. Happy birthday, son.
42. May your youth never be denied of you. Keep flourishing. Happy birthday to my African American son.
43. Today is the day we celebrate you and we know that the happiness you bring to many lives will never be missing in your own life. You are a true representative of the great American dream and the embodiment of African hope. Happy birthday, son
44. With you, everything is fun. Have a great birthday celebration. Many happy returns my dear son. You are unstoppable. Happy birthday to my African American son.
45. in your genes are African blood mixed with the American water. LOL. You are unique, my dear son. I hope you take time to relax and ponder how beautiful your birthday is going to be. Happy birthday.
46. Your birthday is just once a year; don’t miss the opportunity to be pampered. Happy birthday to y African American son in whom the world waits for deliverance.
47. The world seeks a young man of your type who is both indigenous to the earth, yet with the advantage of the modern era. You are the perfect picture. Happy birthday to you, my special African American son.
48. I hope you achieve all of your dreams and obtain all of your heart’s desires. Happy birthday, my black and beautiful American son.
49. As you look ahead for greater achievements, may all things pave way for you to move to a greater height. Happy birthday to a child born in America to African parents.
50. It’s such a wonderful moment to celebrate you. Your wonderful abilities stem from your African American roots. Happy birthday to you, son.
51. Congratulations on becoming a year older. This year of your life, be sure to seize every moment and conquer every challenge that comes your way. In you is a deposit of many nations- both African and American. Happy birthday, son.
52. Precious things are hard to find, wonderful people like you are as hard to locate. On your birthday, I pray that the sun will always shine in your world. You are the perfect representation of the black is beautiful campaign, my African American son. Happy birthday to you dear son.
53. Happy birthday in advance, my beloved one. Having you is something I will always treasure. Dear son, always remember that you were born to achieve great things with both African and America combined in you.
54. Dear son, be proud of the unique abilities you have because they are rich in the best heritage of the planet- the African American combination. The ultimate comfort and happiness you deserve shall locate you. Happy birthday in advance, son
55. I hope you have an exceptionally splendid birthday, my dear son. You are one in a million because you are a special breed of American. Yes, you have the African blood also in you. Happy birthday.
56. The kindness that you display comes from the love generated from American life. I wish life could repay you all the comfort and joy you have brought to my life. Happy birthday, my African American son.
57. Dear son, there are many people out there wanting to have what you have- the rich dual nationalities that is much coveted. I pray that true happiness will be your companion from this special day forward. Happy birthday to you.
58. Money is very important but a son in whom I am well pleased is better. Happy birthday to you my dear son. You are the image of the new world. A world where nations combine to form one entity. You are the African American bond.
59. My special one. You are the perfect piece left to complete my jigsaw puzzle of the African American dream because in you lies both continents. Wishing you a wonderful birthday, son.
60. You deserve all the laughter, joy, happiness and fun in the days to come because your birthday is here. Happy birthday to my handsome ebony son.
61. On your birthday, I wish you good health in abundance and happiness beyond the comprehension of any man. Happy birthday to you.
62. Dreams are interesting when people make them real. You are the dream of the world- the perfect unity of Africa and America. Happy birthday to my African American son.
63. I live in a joyous and spectacular world because my life has been blessed with such a phenomenal person like you. You display the strengths of an African and the resolve of an American. No wonder you are so unique. Happy birthday, son.
64. Every of your moment is blessed for you are a tree planted by the streams of water; yes, the abundance of America will fuel your African passion. It’s in you, son. Go and explore the world. Happy birthday to you.
65. May everything in today draw you closer to living the life you have always imagined for yourself; a life of perfect harmony shown by the genes in your blood. Happy birthday to you, my African American son.
66. I totally appreciate all the happiness you bring to my life. Having someone like you in my life is more than a blessing to me. Happy birthday to my African American son.
67. As you celebrate your completion of another trip around the sun, do know that this is only just the beginning of great things to come. You are not black because of the reflection of the sun; you are because it’s your roots though also an American. Happy birthday to you, son.
68. You are not only a gift to me but also a gift to all mankind. As you look forward to your birth anniversary, I pray that all your desired wishes come to pass. You are the perfect type needed to unite the world. Happy birthday, my African American son.
69. You are a special person to me – I hope you know. You are a special person to the world- I hope they know. You are the African American child; a prototype of peace and tranquillity. Your birthday is a treasured moment. Happy birthday.
70. Happy Birthday, gorgeous son. Your beauty is always resplendent be it in shine or dark. You are the African American child. Happy birthday to you, son.
Happy Birthday Wishes for African American Son
Dear son, your blood is pure; with the zeal of an African, yet the hope of American. Happy birthday to you. I am sending to you, my best wishes. May your life continue to be a beacon of light.
71. I hope my warm wishes bring you all you need to inspire the beauty that is deposited in you from the Creator. I wish you all the best things life gives. Happy birthday in advance, my African American son.
72. To the birthday of my lovely son in whom the world waits; may your memories be filled with all the sweet things of life. Happy Birthday, my black and beautiful American son.
73. Every American looks for a liberal world. Every African looks for a united world. You are the embodiment of the two because right in your blood is the great combo. Have a wonderful birthday, dear son.
74. I wish you better days ahead and I hope that life treats you with the best that you desire. Look ahead to better days even as you grow older, do not dwell on the past for you have passed it. The best is yet to come. Happy Birthday to my African American son.
75. You are unstoppable. There is no failure in your system. Happy birthday to you, my dear African American son.
76. On your birthday, I hope the world can pay you back for your love and care you have shown to many people. You are a whole combo of many nations put together. You are too wonderful to be looked down on. Happy birthday to you, my African American son.
77. Dear, your birthday celebration is one I would not want to miss for anything in this world because your birthday is like African and America coming together for a united front. I wish you all the best in your life, my dear son. Happy birthday to you.
78. Wishing you a happy birthday my dear son. I hope you always rise to the occasion whenever you are needed. You are meant for bigger things. Happy birthday, my dear African American son.
79. Dear son, happy birthday to you. I wish you endless joy and happiness; a life that would give inspiration to many other people. Continue to explore the world using your Rican American roots as a launch pad.
80. I can search for a lifetime and never find a son as understanding and intelligent as you are. It shows that the African American roots are deeper than I thought. I wish you all the beautiful things of life. Have a wonderful birthday.
81. Whenever you feel unappreciated, always remember that the world will not give you what you desire but what you demand. You are an African American; you are unstoppable. I wish you a fruitful year ahead. Happy birthday to you.
82. I wish you a life full of positive energy and good results for your labour. Dear son, happy birthday to you. your descent of African origin and American nationalities is an inspiration to go for the best.
83. My dear son, you are the best gift of God I most cherish in life. As we celebrate your birthday today, may your star shine brighter and brighter till you achieve all your life’s dreams and visions. Happy birthday to y African American son.
84. Happy beautiful birthday to my handsome son. You are very special to me in many ways. That is why I am celebrating you today with lots of wishes May the earth rejoice in you. Happy birthday to my African American son.
85. From the undulating slopes in Africa down to the beach in America; these are your territories, my dear son. I wish you the strength to match the length of your years. You are special., you are the sweetest son in the universe. Happy birthday to you.
86. Happy birthday, my sweet one. May your life always shine brighter than the candles you will place on your cake to mark your special day. Happy birthday to you, my African American son.
87. Knowing a beautiful and caring person like you is such a privilege. Having you as a son is another great thing to cherish. You are unique not only to me but to the world. The world hasn’t seen the best in you. Happy birthday to my African American son. I pray that you will never be cut off from the divine supply of everything that makes you smile.
88. Dear, I am always proud of who you have grown up to become. I wish you an extremely fabulous birthday celebration. May you always be happy all the days of your life. Happy birthday to my African American son.
89. Happy birthday to the coolest and most handsome guy on the planet. I thank God for your life and pray that He continues to guide and bless you. You are the strength of every African child, the hope of the American world. Happy birthday to my African American son.
90. I wish you a very bright and colourful future. May all the things that your heart yearns for always be within your reach. The world is your parish, my dear African American son. Happy birthday.
91. I am with full assurance that you can never be stranded in life. You are the hope every child aspires to be. The dream of the American greatness. Happy birthday to my black but handsome son.
92. I can’t believe another year has rolled past again. Wow, happy birthday to you my dear son. As you have started to exploit your roots as an African, yet American, I wish you a strong footing in your pursuits. Wishing you all the best things this year has for you.
93. Happy birthday, my dear son and have and fun-filled celebration all day long. Wishing you double promotion in all your life endeavours. Have a great year ahead.
94. You are a light that illuminates people’s paths. As you brighten the day for everyone with your smiles and words of encouragement, so also do I wish you many years of smiles and happiness. Happy birthday to my African American son.
95. My dear son, you have grown to be a pillar in this world, as you mark another special day of yours today, may your life always attract the incredible blessings of God. Happy birthday, my African American son.
96. You have survived the tumultuous times of the world to become very relevant in the scheme of things. Happy Birthday to you, my African American son. You are special. I wish you many more victories in life.
97. You are an encouragement to me in times of depression; my courage in times of fear, of all the virtues I admire in you, your determination is number one. This is not farfetched because you have dual nationalities and the strengths embedded in you. Happy glorious birthday, my African American son.
98. You are without a shred of doubt the best son in the Universe. I feel so privileged and blessed to have gotten the opportunity to have you a son. The world would realize that very soon. I wish you many more rewards for your labour and hard work. Happy birthday, my African American son.
99. To you belong the shout of victory at last. You are the best version of mixed races coming together in one. You are not a product of science; you are a product of grace. Happy birthday to my African American son
100. My dear African American son, today is another day for you to know that you are important o this universe. The way to success is through consistency. I wish you abundant life and grace to function in your best capacity.
Your American son has an African origin, so these happy birthday to my African American son quotes and wishes which you have just gone through expresses your best feeling for him on his special day. Let him know you are capable of expressing your best feeling for him in beautiful words. Please, do well to share. Thanks.