Turning 50 is a huge feat, and you should celebrate whoever turns this age, provided they are close to you. Talking of close people, your brother is one of them. Your brother deserves all the love from you. Whether he has always been there, or he’s one of those ghost brothers, he is still your brother, and you owe him this.
Thinking of what to do for your brother on his birthday, can be really exhausting and tiring, especially if you’re a very busy person. That’s why I have decided to make it easier for you, by providing the collection of happy 50th birthday prayers for brother below.
You can go through them, and pick as much as you want. You can even get creative with them, by putting them on a card or replacing some words with what you feel is best.
Best 50th Birthday Prayers for A Brother
Because I don’t have exactly what you deserve for your birthday, I am sending you these birthday prayers, because I want the best for you. I pray that God does something new in your life, as you age gracefully. Happy 50th birthday to the best brother ever. All my love.
1. You do so much for me, and this makes you the best brother in the world. Whenever I think of all you’ve done, my heart prays for you. I know I can’t thank you enough, because I don’t even have the best approach to do that, but I pray that God continues to bless and prosper your ways. Amen. Happy 50th birthday, my brother.
2. I think I am sleeping, and I need someone to tap me from my sleep. I can’t believe my younger brother is 50 years old, today. How time flies. I thank God for your life, darling. Ever since you were born, you’ve never stopped putting smiles on my face. As you mark your 50th, may God do a new thing in your life. Happy birthday to you.
3. You’re so amazing in all ways. You’re the most special person to me, in the entire world. No matter how busy you are, you always find time to check on me and my family. Thank you for all you keep doing for me. It’s your 50th birthday, and I pray that God blesses you with more years to celebrate. Amen. Happy birthday to you.
4. I have no idea what I have done right, for God to have blessed me with such a complete gentleman as my brother. Honestly, I can’t overemphasize your importance in my life. You’ve been so amazing and kind. On your special day, I hope that God returns all you’ve lost. Happy 50th birthday.
5. You are much more than whatever I can ever think of putting down, right now. You’re my happiness and joy. I can’t do anything without you. Your 50th birthday brings so much joy to my heart, as I remember how we both started. We give God the glory. Happy 50th birthday, my dear.
6. Dear brother, you’re a perfect example of the most wonderful brother. In the whole wide world, I have never seen a brother like you. As a family man that you are, you still put me in mind, each time you make decisions. Thank you for loving and regarding me. Happy 50th birthday. God bless you.
7. I don’t have the luxury of the best things you deserve, but I hope you make do with this beautiful message. Thank you for all you do to make me happy. For always going out of your way to protect me, I am very grateful. Happy 50th birthday, my amazing brother. You are blessed.
8. I will never be surprised at how much God keeps blessing you. You’re a very good man, and you make sure to lift everyone around you. Thank you for all you keep doing for humanity. May the odds keep playing in your favour. Happy 50th birthday, my brother.
9. You’re not just my brother, but my father. The things you do for me are much more than what’s expected from a brother. You’re an amazing father at that. I promise to always love and be loyal to you. I will never disappoint you in any way. Happy 50th birthday, my brother. God bless you forever.
10. Today, I want to reference and appreciate the man who made me who I am. Dear brother, I can’t possibly talk about my success story without having to mention you, a couple of times. You’ve been so wonderful, right from the beginning. Even though I have a special gift for you today, I pray that you live long. Amen. Happy 50th birthday.
11. An amazing brother like you deserves all the love he can get. You are someone who makes sure other people are very happy and comfortable. You’re just one of a kind, and I’m grateful to God for making you, my brother. On your 50th birthday, I’m wishing you well in all aspects of your life. Happy birthday to you.
12. Never have I lacked anything good, because I have the best brother in the world, who always deems it fit to make everything available to me. Thank you for all you do to make me happy. I don’t deserve it, but you do it, anyways. May nations rise in your favour. Amen. Happy 50th birthday.
13. What can I say? You’re a very wonderful brother. I can’t but talk about how amazing you’ve been from the very beginning. I don’t have the best gift for you, but I pray God gives you the gift that will turn your life around for the best. You’re blessed forever, my brother. Happy 50th birthday.
14. 50 is such remarkable age. As you begin your life at 50, I pray that God starts fighting for you. You shall never lack anything good. Your children and grandchildren will all live to make you proud and happy. Your labour of love over everyone will never go in vain. Happy 50th birthday.
15. You’re a hero, my brother. You are my hero. Only a hero does what you do effortlessly. There’s no man on earth, I can compare you to you. Your amazingness is out of this world. As you keep ageing, I pray that God satisfies you with long life and prosperity. Amen. Happy 50th birthday to you.
16. You’ve been playing the roles of both parents, for so many years now. Even when the going was tough, you never allowed it to weigh you down. Now, look what you made of me. My brother, thank you for giving me this beautiful life. Without you, I am nothing. God bless your family. Happy 50th birthday.
17. I don’t have the best words to qualify how sweet and amazing you’ve been over the years, but I hope you love whatever I send to you. You’re a very good man, and your family is very blessed to have you. I am the most blessed one. Happy 50th birthday, my lovely brother. I love you much.
18. You were the one who made me know so much about establishing a business. You’ve never said no to any of my requests, even though they sometimes come late. You’re just amazing like that. I honestly am praying for a husband like you. Happy 50th birthday. May you be blessed all year round.
19. I know you’re richer, but with the little I have, there’s nothing I won’t do for you. You’ve constantly made me happy and feel loved, over the years. Whether I turn right or left, you’re the only one I see. Thank you for always being there for me. May you never be found wanting. Happy 50th birthday.
20. I am being honest, now; you look the half of 50. I mean, how can a 50-year-old man be so hot and look edible like this. I’m very happy to have you as my brother. I am ever happier to be celebrating this special day with you. It’s your year of great blessings. Happy 50th birthday.
50th Birthday Prayer Messages to Brother
I woke up this morning, thanking God for how much He loves me. He loves me enough to have blessed me with the best brother in the world. Here’s wishing that God answers all your secret prayers. Happy 50th birthday. All the best.
21. You’ve always prayed for me, so prayer is the least of the things I should do for you, but I will do it anyways. As you start this beautiful year of yours, may God make all things beautiful for you. You will keep radiating in God’s glory, till the end of time. God bless all that concerns you. Happy 50th birthday.
22. You mean so much to everyone in this family. Without you, I doubt there’d be peace. Thank you for always sharing the little you have, with everyone. You’ve taught me a lot, and I’m so glad to be learning from you. Happy 50th birthday, dear brother. You’re blessed, now and forever. Amen.
23. I won’t stop thinking about how much you’ve contributed to my growth. You’ve imparted so much in me. I don’t even know how to thank you. As you keep blessing me and so many others, may God never get tired of blessing you. You will only keep going from glory to glory. Amen. Happy 50th birthday.
24. I know you’re a prayer warrior, and you might see these prayers as little, but I will still pray for you, anyways. As you keep moving this year, may God keep moving with you. Wherever you turn to, you shall find God. God’s favour and the grave will never depart from you and your household. Amen. Happy 50th birthday.
25. You were the one who changed me, from being a girl with no vision to being a woman who has inspired so many people, over the years. Your contribution to my growth can never be overemphasized. You’re the reason I am here, today. Happy 50th birthday. You’re blessed, brother.
26. You can be very annoying at times, but you’re still the best brother. It may seem as though it’s the only thing you’re good at. Well, it’s a very good thing, because I get to enjoy the brightest side of you, always. Happy 50th birthday, my lovely brother. May the heavens pray for you.
27. You’re just about to start another beautiful year. Last year was great with you. I’m very sure this year will be even greater. I hope you don’t change your ways because you were made for this. May God keep making it easy for you. Happy 50th birthday, brother.
28. I have never loved anyone as I love you. You make the world to me. I honestly don’t know what I have done to make you love me this much. But I can say for a fact, that you’re the best brother in the world, and this makes it easy to love you. Happy 50th birthday, darling. God bless your beautiful heart.
29. Ain’t you the best brother in the world? As old as I am, you still keep checking on me, and you never come empty-handed. I can’t thank you enough for loving this imperfect me. Thank you for choosing to be my younger brother. I love you with everything in me. Happy 50th birthday. Love you.
30. Prayers up for the best brother ever, today. The only brother who knows exactly what to do to get me out of a sad mood. You’re just the best in everything. Thank you for being in my corner. May God continue to bless you with good people. Happy 50th birthday to you.
31. You’re by far the kindest man ever. You’re so good at everything. I’m so glad that I have you as my brother, friends, dad and so much more. Thank you for filling my life with so many joyous moments. I love you, and you know it. May your life always attract the incredible blessings of God. Amen. Happy 50th birthday.
32. You’ve always been the one praying for me, even when I don’t deserve it. I haven’t been the best of sisters, but nothing has ever stopped you from being the best of brothers. On your 50th birthday, I apologize for all my wrongdoings, and I hope you forgive me. God bless you. Happy 50th birthday.
33. I don’t know why I find it hard to believe you are 50, today. I can’t believe you’re my younger brother. Oh, I love everything about your life. You live a purposeful life, that helps people find their purpose. I doubt if you know how great a man you are. I love you so much. Happy 50th birthday. Keep touching lives.
34. I have been so blessed to be your sister. I couldn’t have asked for a better brother, because I am very sure God gave me the best. What would I do without you? You’re always there to cheer me on when others ignore me. May your existence keep being a blessing. Happy 50th birthday.
35. Life has dealt with us both, but still, we rise. You’ve been my constant help and support. You have never left me alone, even after I got married. The love we both have for each other is the greatest. Thank you for loving me. God bless you. Happy 50th birthday.
Happy 50th Birthday Prayer Quotes for Brother
To my brother, who has been nothing short of a blessing. Thank you for finding your way into my life. Thank you for all you are to me. Thank you for making every day beautiful with thoughts of you. May your prayers be answered with speed. Happy 50th birthday.
36. Unlike other brothers, you’re so good at fulfilling promises. You just never forget, even without being reminded. Thank you for always having me in mind. Thank you for always being the best you can be. Happy 50th birthday, my brother. God bless all that concerns you.
37. Happy 50th birthday, my darling brother. You have been with me through thick and thin, right from the very beginning. I’m so glad to be alive to see how much God has blessed you, and how much you keep being a blessing to others. May the blessings of God never elude you. Happy 50th birthday.
38. You’re the kindest person ever. You find it an easy thing to give freely without holding anything back. I still don’t know how you do it, but I envy and hope to be like you, someday. Happy 50th birthday, my sweet brother. God will never stop blessing you. Amen.
39. You have been through a lot in this life, and here you are, standing tall and basking in the glory of God. You’re a man who God has helped, and I am sure He won’t stop blessing you. Thank you for being a blessing to me and so many others. You mean so much to me, brother. May God give you a happy birthday with the desires of your heart.
40. Life comes in different phases, and you’ve had your fair share of all phases. I honestly wonder how you’re still standing strong, despite all you’ve had to go through for me, yourself, and your family. You’re a very strong man, and nothing will ever pull you down. Happy 50th birthday, my brother.
41. Seeing that you’re happy, always makes me happy. You make others happy, but not as much as they make you happy. You’re just a free-spirited person, who believes in going all out for others. May God reward you in multiple folds. Happy 50th birthday. I miss you so much, and can’t wait to see you.
42. You’re the most amazing brother ever. I have never seen a brother like you. You’re 50 years old, and you still make sure to always check on me. I’m so grateful for everything you do to make me feel loved and accepted. May God bless you. Happy 50th birthday.
43. Today, I am praying for my brother, who has never stopped having my back. My brother always seems it fit to check on me. My brother has made my business his business. My brother still won’t sleep without hearing from me, even at this age. You’re so amazing. God bless you and your family. Happy 50th birthday.
44. You are 50 today, and I can’t stop thinking about how childhood days. You were the brightest and smartest kid. I always took you everywhere I went. Even till now, I still feel very proud, whenever I talk about you. May your children make you prouder. Happy 50th birthday.
45. As God had blessed me with a wonderful brother like you, I must keep reminding you of how much of a blessing you are to my existence. There’s nothing I can do on my own, without involving you, because I always trust your judgement. Despite your tight schedule, you always show up. May God keep showing up for you. Happy birthday.
46. You’re the one who made me a responsible man, today. If you weren’t my brother, growing up would’ve been so difficult for me. Thank you for all I keep learning from you. Thank you for all you do for me, that I don’t even know about. May God never disappoint you. Happy 50th birthday.
47. Whatever I am going through, you’re always the first to know about it. Sometimes, I don’t even tell you, but you get to know through the way I sound. Thank you for paying attention to every detail about me. I’m the happiest brother in the world because I have the best brother. Happy 50th birthday.
48. Being a brother is something you do so effortlessly. I love how you play your role. You’re a great example to me and so many others. Thank you for making it easy for me to learn from you. May you continue to be the head, and not the tail. Happy 50th birthday to you.
49. What can I say? I mean, I’m very happy to be your only brother. We grew up together, and you were the only one who made childhood fun for me. Up till now, you still haven’t stopped showing up at my place, just to come to spend time with me. You’re the best brother, ever. Happy 50th birthday. God bless you.
50. I love you so much, and I intend to keep it this way, forever. Your presence in my life makes it more beautiful and great. With you, I have no fear whatsoever. Thank you for being my backbone and supporter. God will always be there for you. Happy 50th birthday.
Hello, dear reader. How did going through the happy 50th birthday prayers for brother up there, make you feel? I will like to know, so please, drop your comment(s) in the box below. Thank you.