It’s an important day in your boyfriend’s life as he graduates. So, it is only fitting that you decide to give him a gift or remind him of everything he learned, especially what he learned about life, the people who are important to him, and how much he has grown.
Or maybe your boyfriend graduated from a prestigious school and he is going to travel, visit different places or go work someplace far from you. The years you spent together might have been awesome. His friends and relatives may even know you already. You know you should be happy for his success and proud to have been so loyal and supportive through so much change.
But instead, you could just be sad and then your eyes well up with tears which could only be years of joy or on the other hand, no matter how hard you try, you just can’t seem to get the smile off your face. Whichever way you feel, you should celebrate your boyfriend because it’s an occasion worth celebrating and you need to focus on all the positivities and enjoy his special day with him.
As your boyfriend richly deserves congratulations and well-wishes for his hard work and your best wishes for his future. So have I gotten some amazing graduation wishes for boyfriend for you to celebrate him. Enjoy.
Best Graduation Messages for Boyfriend
Congratulations! You’ve made it this far and today marks an enormous accomplishment in your life. Enjoy the moment and celebrate with family and friends. I am so very proud of you and I wish you all the best in life as you graduate this day. I love you dearly. You are the best boyfriend ever.
1. Hats off to my favourite boyfriend. Congratulations on your graduation from the university. I love you so much and I wish you success in life and you go into the world.
2. Hey, babe. You are graduating today. And I thought I’d send you this message to celebrate you today because that’s what people do in my family when they have events worth celebrating. I love you and wish you all the best.
3. Congrats on your graduation, babe! I’m just excited to finally be able to wish you happy graduation. You’ve come so far and it feels like just yesterday that we first met! Wishing you all the best in all your endeavours.
4. Congrats to the latest graduate in town! You’ve made it. So proud of you, babe, for never letting go and always holding your head up high. Through the good times and the bad, nothing can break us. Love you dearly.
5. Congrats on your new Bachelor’s degree. Your shiny new sheepskin is a true testament to all of the education and hard work that you’ve poured into yourself–and a reminder of your success! And here’s to us going places.
6. No matter where life takes you, you’ll always have a place in my heart. Congratulations on graduating, my darling! Go and do so many exploits in the world.
7. The last thing I expected to come from our friendship was our love. The last thing I want to happen is for it to end. I’ve had some amazing times with you and I’m so grateful that you’re graduating today. My best wishes are with you.
8. When I saw him for the first time, I knew it right at that moment…he was going to be my boyfriend. Now he is graduating and I am wishing him all the best for this new chapter of his life.
9. Congrats on your graduation, my baby! I am so proud of you. The future is full of possibilities, and we know that you will be the one to conquer it all. I love you so so dearly.
10. To a bright future, filled with endless possibilities. Congrats, honey, on the big diploma. Love you to a billion pieces.
11. Congrats on those new diplomas, my dearest. Learning is for everyone. Congrats on your accomplishments. Don’t wait until your dreams are realized to start living.
12. You are stronger than yesterday. You are wiser than yesterday. You are better looking than yesterday. I love you, boyfriend. Enjoy the most important moment of your life today! Happy graduation.
13. Congrats to a proud friend and a proud boyfriend. Today you have graduated from the best educational institution in the world. I am very proud of your accomplishment and I wish you the best as you embark on your new chapter.
14. A huge milestone and achievement deserve a memorable message. Congrats on completing your degree! I am so proud of you. Happy graduation, my sweetheart.
15. No matter where you go, I’ll always be with you. Love you, babe. It’s hard to believe how quickly you’ve grown from a little freshman to graduating college! I love you so much and I am so proud of you!
16. Thanks for keeping me sane this semester, handsome and congrats to you, my favourite person and the best boyfriend I’ve ever met. I love you so much. Happy graduation.
17. Hey babe! I’m so proud of your accomplishment today. Now, go out there and take on the world! Congratulations! All the hard work was worth it. Our family is filled with joy for you!
18. The fact that you can walk into a building on a college campus, pick up a diploma, and all your hard work pays off is so awesome, congratulations, my darling! I love you dearly.
19. Wishing you all the best things that life has to offer you on this special day! Enjoy this next chapter of your life. And remember, I’m here for you whenever.
20. Congratulations! Watching you grow and take on a new journey makes me proud to be your girlfriend. I wish you all the best in this next chapter of your life. I’ll always be there for you, just like you’ve been for me. Happy graduation, dearie.
Congratulations Messages for Boyfriend Graduation
Time sure flies when you’re having fun! Here we are on your graduation out of college and we just wanted to say we’re proud of all that you’ve accomplished. We can’t wait to celebrate you in style when you get a job. You are such a sweet and adorable boyfriend. I love you bunches.
21. Congrats on your graduation, babe. I’m so proud of you! We all are. You are a great boyfriend and a great friend. I wish you all of life’s favour. You are the best. Happy graduation.
22. Congratulations to my boyfriend on graduating from medical school! I am so proud of you. Wishing you happiness always and may life’s journey lead you to new adventures.
23. Now that you’re done with high school, you really need to go forward and finish college. You are my favourite study buddy and the best boyfriend ever. I love you.
24. Shout out to my other half for making it from rock bottom and coming back home with honours! Here’s to a bright future with me in it. Happy graduation to you, honey.
25. Congrats to my favourite graduand today, you did it! They say that time flies when you’re having fun and boy did we have a lot of that this year. Thank you for making the last few years so exciting and memorable. We have laughed, cried, screamed and pushed each other to be the best. Happy graduation, babe.
26. Congrats my darling on that well deserved degree. You are now one step closer to reaching your goals. Keep your head up and never give up. You are the best. Happy graduation.
27. Time flies, but your impact and influence are forever. Congrats! I’ve always believed in you, even when you doubted yourself. Happy graduation. You are so very loved by me.
28. Today is your day. Congratulations, babe! Not just on your graduation, but also on landing the most awesome girlfriend in the whole world. You deserve all the sense of accomplishment you are having after all that hard work.
29. Congratulations on your graduation, babe! May all of your dreams come true as you step into this new chapter of your life!
30. I couldn’t wait to celebrate you at your college graduation and yes, the time is here now. You’re my rock, my soulmate, my best friend, and I love you more than anything. Here’s to the next chapter of your life as a graduand.
31. Congrats to my most successful boyfriend ever! We are so proud of you, but especially of how you’ve raised the bar to be even more successful. Keep being the best role model and the ambitious handsome that you are.
32. Congrats on graduating, my sweet boyfriend! You’ve worked so hard. Now you’re ready to take the world by storm! Good luck!
33. Congrats, babe. I am so proud of your hard work and dedication to this incredible new chapter in your life. You’re going to be such a great new grad nurse. I love you so much.
34. Four years later and I still love you. Congratulations my darling on your graduation from college! The future is so bright, so enjoy the moment. Happy graduation from me, your love.
35. Congrats to the man of my dreams. You did it! Being with family on this special day is a blessing. I love you and I’m proud of you. Keep being the best you can be as you’re entering into a new chapter of your life.
36. Today my heart is filled with pride as I congratulate the newest graduate in town. Congrats, baby, you are so cute and funny and smart. I’m so proud of you and all you’ve accomplished. I love you.
37. Congratulations! I couldn’t be more proud of and excited for you. May this accomplishment serve as the first step on your journey to continued success, fulfilment, and happiness. I can’t wait to see what amazing things are in store for you in this new chapter of your life.
38. Your consistent success overflows with excitement for the future. Congratulations, my baby. You’re smart, hardworking and handsome. You’re like a college graduate seeing the world for the first time in a while. . I’m so proud of you. Congratulations!
39. You’re my adventure buddy. Congrats on your big day, babe! You are out of college, into the workforce. It doesn’t make you less super, it makes you more super. Happy graduation to the man I love!
40. Congrats on graduating college babe! You made it to the end. Now graduate from college and move back in with me. Let me take care of you forever. Love, your amazing girlfriend.
What to Write in a Graduation Card for Boyfriend
Sweetheart, you are an inspiration to all in your class because you passed out with honours. I feel privileged to be your girlfriend and will continue to be by your side as you start this next chapter in your life. Congratulations on all your achievements. Cheers to you being the best boyfriend ever.
41. Congrats on your graduation, I’m proud of you. Your smile is all the inspiration I need. Now go out there and make me proud the more.
42. Congrats, babe, for getting your theatre degree! Here’s to more years of great accomplishments. I am so proud of you. The best grads don’t just walk, they run. Congrats to my man on his big day.
43. Congrats, sweetheart! You’ve earned this day. Though you have just graduated you’ll always be my baby. Though I didn’t think I could love you anymore, I was wrong. You made it through, and now you have a shiny new degree. Congratulations, my baby!
44. Congrats on graduating from college! I’m excited to see what comes next. Here’s to graduating with honours!
45. Today is a great day for me and also an honour for me, and more importantly, an honour for you. Everyone here is honourably graduating from one of the country’s top universities. Many important choices are awaiting you, babe. Congrats on this huge accomplishment, honey!! I know you worked very hard for this. I’m proud of you. I love you.
46. It’s graduation season again, but this time it’s my turn to cheer this amazing graduate on to the next chapter of his life and yes, he happens to be my boyfriend too. Happy graduation.
47. As the start of this new chapter approaches, I can’t help but smile. We’ve come so far. Happy Graduation, babe! I love you to the moon and back. Congrats, dude! You’re the best.
48. Congratulations, my baby boo. See how you make this cap and gown look amazing. I’m so proud of this accomplishment! You always showed me what is possible when you follow your heart.
49. Happy Graduation to my favourite guy. You’re off to do great things. Here’s wishing you all the best of luck! I love you so much, my darling.
50. A supportive boyfriend makes the difference between a man who graduates and a successful man. Congratulations on your big day, I love you with the whole of my heart.
51. Congrats on your big graduation, boyfriend! You’ve made it and I’m so proud of you!! Congratulations again on your big day! Wishing you success in all your endeavours.
52. Here’s to you on graduating best student. Here’s to me too for being your amazing girlfriend. Here’s to the day we both met and fell in love. Happy graduation babe.
53. Congratulations on your graduation from The University, my sweet boyfriend. There may be a few things you’re not ready for yet, but I trust you’ll learn fast! Happy graduation, my babe of life.
54. Congratulations, you did it. You’ve started on one of your journeys, and I know you’re going to wander far past the reaches of this town. Best wishes in all your travels, darling…I will miss you most.
55. Today you can add one more thing to your list, the beginning of a fantastic life without these long nights of architecture homework. I am so proud of you! Congratulations, sweetheart.
56. Congrats on this new chapter in life, babe. Today is the day you make your dreams come true; today is the day you were born to be and I always knew you’re going to slay it.
57. Congratulations on this big achievement, babe and thank you for always making me feel like a winner in life. You’ve made it through to the other side. I am so proud of you.
58. Congrats on your big accomplishment, my darling. Today as you cross this milestone, remember that nothing truly worth having comes easily. Never give up! We all couldn’t be more proud of you!! Love you lots.
59. Congratulations on your graduation, my baby! To my favourite grad – I always knew you’re gonna nail it. May every day be a success for you. Good luck in college! I love you to the moon and beyond.
60. Congrats on this big accomplishment, love! There’s no one quite like you in this world, and I wouldn’t want to find them if they existed. Congratulations on finishing school. All the best in your future.
Funny Graduation Wishes and Quotes for Boyfriend.
Congrats to the most awesome and newest graduate in town! I salute and respect you. Wishing you sunshine, happiness, and new discoveries. Now you’re a fully formed adult, I’ll let you figure out what that means. I will surely all your funny jokes and laughter.
61. Congrats, babe! You’ve worked hard and now it’s time to enjoy the fruits of your labour. Don’t spend too much time celebrating though; you got things to do! I love you from the bottom of my heart.
62. Congrats Buddy! It’s now time to share with the world what I’ve always known, you’re not just smart, you’re wise. I love you babe and wouldn’t trade you with anything else in this world.
63. Congrats on making it through to the other side. We’re all proud of you, but let’s be real, we knew you’d do it! I always knew you’ll achieve your goals and when we’re together, I feel like I can take on the world and everything in it. Here’s to future adventures!
64. On this special day, I hope you know that there’s nothing I admire more than your strength and character. Wishing you all the best as you take the first steps of your next adventure. Happy graduation, my darling boyfriend.
65. I wish you more wisdom than that of the average bear. I wish you insight to see events below the surface. I wish you the strength to act courageously when needed, and the flexibility to make changes when circumstances call for it. I wish you good fortune, my dear, as you graduate this day. I love you so much.
66. I’m so proud of you, my darling. Happy graduation to you. A milestone like this is a great time to reflect and inspire others to aim high and follow their goals too. Congrats on graduating from school, babe! Enjoy the feeling of being a graduate at last.
67. Congrats on this milestone! I am so proud of you! Have the time of your life, because it’s just beginning. The greatest chapter of your life begins today and the best is yet to come.
68. Huge congratulations to my baby boo on graduating from the university. That takes a lot of hard work and dedication, and I’m proud of you, babe! When the going gets tough, lovers get together to help each other. Congratulations on graduating!
69. Congrats on your graduation, my sweetheart! I am so proud of you! Here’s to a lifetime of success, may all of your dreams come true!
70. Congrats to my best human on his graduation! I’m so proud of you, babe! we started this journey together and now you’re moving on to bigger and better things. I wish you every success in the future!
71. Congrats sweetheart! I’m so proud of you! Here’s to dreams becoming a reality. You don’t need to know what you want to do for the rest of your life. The future is long and there is plenty of time for dreams to be realized. Congratulations!
72. Congrats on your big day, my darling boo! You’ve worked hard and certainly deserve to celebrate. I’m so proud of you! It was within your power to make me proud and you sure did. Here’s wishing you the best of luck!
73. Congrats to you on your graduation! You’ve worked so hard for this day. I’m so proud of you, but I’m even happier to be on this journey with you. You’re my number one fan. Another exciting chapter in your life begins today so enjoy.
74. You’ve got the world at your feet, but you’ll always have a home in my heart. I’m so proud of you! You worked hard and I know you’re ready to break the mould. Love You bunches!
75. Aww, I’m so proud of you, babe. It’s hard to believe you’ve finished college already, but I’m so proud of you! Now, put on your cap and gown and go show them how it’s done! Congrats to you, my darling!!
76. No matter how far your future may take you, I’ll be here to bring it back home to you every day. Congrats babe, I wish you all the absolute best! You’re amazing and I am so proud of you.
77. Congratulations, babyboo! I’m so proud of you. Wish your future is filled with ups and not downs. It takes courage to make a move. Have the courage to move forward, wherever you go.
78. When you go from being a student to a master of the universe, people will ask you about your speciality. Today, be ready to tell them that you want to help others grow by giving them access to new experiences and opportunities. Happy birthday, babe.
79. Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So seize your day and make the most of it. Congratulations on your graduation, babe.
80. Today you’ll be walking in your graduation ceremony. This graduation day is a milestone in your life, so it’s your chance to look your best and dress appropriately. Congratulations babe.
Graduation Greetings for Boyfriend
Happy graduation to the man who got me through my first half of life. We’ll always be learners at heart. Many graduate with a blank slate, but you did it with a plan. Always follow your heart. Congrats, boyfriend! I love you so very much and I wish you a wonderous time sorting out your future and I’ll be right there by your side.
81. Congrats sweetheart! I am so thrilled to see you move in a great new direction. Here’s to a life full of adventure, happiness, and love! You’re one step closer to achieving your dreams. Keep on shining!
82. Good luck on your big day! You got this. Congrats and best wishes to you as you embark on the next phase of your life. I love you.
83. We all start somewhere. Stay humble, stay hungry. Always remember where you come from, where you are now, and where you’re headed. Graduating is just the start of what’s to come. Congratulations honey! You are the best.
84. Here’s to both the beginning and the end of a journey in your life. Congrats, babe! Mainstream has nothing on you. Love and admiration, from your amazing babe. Happy graduation.
85. Thanks for being my rock through it all, baby. I love you to Pluto and back. You’ve made it to the end of one journey—and there’s a lot more work to do. Best wishes.
86. Congrats, my darling! You’ve proved that anything is possible. It may seem cliche, but you are proof that dreams are possible and that the future belongs to those who prepare for it today. Happy graduation dear.
87. The goal of life is living in agreement with nature. So you’ll need to seek out and destroy those who stand against you, absorb their power as your own and use it as a stepping stone for the absolute domination of the universe. Happy graduation, my baby boo.
88. Today, you graduate with these promises: to be honest, creative, compassionate, hardworking. To help make the world a better place. Your years of study brought you here, but it is your promise that launches you into the world. Congratulations, my bae of life.
89. For the record: you’re perfect and I love you. Congratulations to you, the latest graduate in town! I can’t wait to see what’s next. But we will miss the times we had together. And we know we’ll stay in touch and visit each other. I love you so very much.
90. Grab your cap and gown, the world is waiting for you to take it. Congratulations, my darling! I am so proud of you and love you with every fibre of my being!
91. Congrats! You’re officially a graduate at last. We all celebrate you today and wish that your future unfolds into a beautiful success story. Good luck, my baby as you go into the world!
92. I can’t believe you just graduated college and I also can’t wait to see what life after college has in store for you. Good luck and have the best of fun, you deserve much more.
93. Congratulations to my baby on a job well done! I’ll always remember the drive, the passion, the friendship, and the memories you’ve made here with me. May your new beginning be filled with sunshine and happiness. Thanks to the sweet memories we’ve made and lessons you’ve learned.
94. A dream doesn’t become reality through magic; it takes sweat, determination and hard work. Remember to never lose sight of your goals and dreams and to never stop chasing them. Happy graduation, my darling.
95. There are two certainties in life: death and graduation. This text sums up my feelings about graduation. The only thing that got me through our relationship was believing in you. As my partner in life, you’re now stepping onto the next leg of your journey. Congratulations on your achievement.
96. Good luck to you my darling! May the next steps of your journey be full of hard work and fulfilment. All the best, sweetheart.
97. Graduation day is a pretty magical moment. But it’s not just the diploma and cap and gown, it’s also all the people in your life who have walked with you along the way. There are countless milestones you’ll celebrate in life, but one of the most important is your graduation from college. Congratulations!
98. Happy graduation, my amazing boyfriend. Keep reaching for your goal, and take advantage of your education. Congrats and soon we’ll be celebrating your first job.
99. Through all the celebrations, it’s our family and friends that make us feel especially loved! The best wishes go out to you today. Done is better than perfect, so stop waiting for perfection and start living your life.
100. Today, as you cross this threshold and enter a new phase of life, I ask that you carry with you the strength and wisdom passed to you by those before you. Let school be done, and life begin. Happy graduation babe. You are the best.
Not everyone gets to experience the joy of graduation, but since your boyfriend is experiencing one, it’s so nice of you to share in the joy and sending him one of these graduation wishes for boyfriend is just one of the ways to do that.
Happy graduation to your boyfriend from me to him. Please do not forget to share and comment below. Thanks.