Let’s be real, some people have horrible bosses. So, if you have a good boss that inspires you to achieve even greater than you thought you could, then they deserve to be applauded, because good things and good people should be appreciated. So, you should send messages to your boss to show that you appreciate them for their contribution to your professional life, and one of the best time to appreciate your boss and wish them well is the afternoon.
If you don’t know the words to use, this list of good afternoon messages for my boss will help you convey your thoughts properly.
Good Afternoon Boss Quotes and Wishes
Good Afternoon, boss. I decided to send you a quote and my wishes today to show you how grateful I am to have a boss like you. You are so real and transparent, and more importantly, you are always willing to teach us. God bless you, I hope you are having a great day.
1. It’s a bright beautiful afternoon to take some time off. Good afternoon, my boss. I admire how relentless you are.
2. It’s great to have someone like you to look up to. I’m glad you set such a perfect example. Good afternoon, my boss.
3. When people ask me how I learned how to be this good. I look back at how you pushed me back in the days. Good afternoon, my boss. Thank you for not giving up on me.
4. I couldn’t have asked for a better boss. You hold both the mantle and the winding machine. I have never seen anyone with half your determination. Good afternoon, my boss.
5. You taught me patience. That lesson remains the best so far ’cause if I hadn’t learned that, I won’t be where I am today. Good afternoon, my boss. I appreciate you.
6. Not everyone would have the gentleness of teaching a newbie but, you were just different, and I count myself lucky to have you in my life. Good afternoon, my boss.
7. We started off on the wrong foot but, one thing remained constant; your persistence and love to inculcate discipline. Look at me now! It has paid off. God bless you, my boss. Good afternoon.
8. I wonder where I would have been now if it were not for you. Good afternoon, boss. Thank you for helping me make greater use of my time.
9. I look at myself, and count myself lucky to have met such a wonderful boss like you. Your brilliance tops the chart. Good afternoon, my boss. You are the best.
10. Hardly any time passes that you don’t appreciate your staff. You have no idea how much that means to us. Good afternoon, my boos. More grace and will to do more.
Best Good Afternoon Messages for Your Boss
Good afternoon to the best boss in the world. And I’m not flattering you, I’m sure all the messages you have been getting from us can attest to that. We appreciate you for your exemplary leadership and grit. Thank you for all you do.
11. You are by far the greatest gift to me, no one beats your record. Good afternoon, boss. I still can’t believe that I’m free and rich now, all thanks to you.
12. Coming in contact with you pulled me out from a very low place. God bless the day you picked me up because up until now, I’m still reaping the fruits of the work you invested in me. Good afternoon, boss.
13. You are always distinct in your approach to solving problems. Despite how difficult a task may be, you always believe that it can be done. Good afternoon, boss. You never cease to amaze me.
14. You have been instrumental in my growth. The me people see, and appreciate today is all because I had a wonderful boss who didn’t hide what he knew from me. Good afternoon, boss. You deserve the world.
15. No sane person who works under you will remain the same after six months. You have the excellence to deposit wisdom. Good afternoon, boss. It’s such a great privilege to work under you.
16. People wonder how my life changed within a short while. Who wouldn’t? Anyone who comes in contact with you, and is ready to learn can never miss their way. Good afternoon, boss.
17. It like how you work the hardest and also enjoy the fruit. The next minute you are neck-deep into your work, the other minute, you are off on vacation. Good afternoon, boss. I want to be like you soon.
18. I’m totally blown away by your excellence. Nothing you oversee comes out half-baked. Good afternoon, boss. You inspire me.
19. It’s already afternoon, and I know you would like to have lunch, well I got something for you. Please, check your right corner. Have a lovely afternoon boss.
20. Hardly any day passes that you don’t appreciate your staff. That singular act spurs us to do more, you have no idea. God afternoon, boss. I appreciate your wisdom and tact.
Now, you don’t have to struggle to find the words to appreciate your boss. I’m sure this collection of good afternoon messages for my boss will serve.