Some people get confused about God’s plans for them. Some people are afraid of change. Some people just don’t want to go through what it takes to get the prize. You must remember that we are mortal beings, and sometimes things don’t go our way.
Sometimes things are meant to be a lesson, a test or a stepping stone to something better. You can only trust in God’s plan and know that He knows what is best for you at all times!
Have you ever felt stuck in a rut? Have you made plans that don’t pan out? The good news is that God has a plan to help you do more than survive – He wants to help you thrive. Let these God always have a better plan quotes comfort you.
God Always Have a Better Plan Quotes
When you feel like you’re at a crossroads in your life and don’t know where to turn, it’s easy to lose hope. And that’s why it’s important to be reminded that God always has a better plan for your life.
1. God has a perfect plan for your life because he knows you better than anyone else, as he designed and created you.
2. God always have a better plan for you. Your life is a gift, and God will use your gifts for his purpose.
3. God always have a better plan for you. He will take care of you, especially when you’re down.
4. You made a choice. God always have a better plan for you.
5. God always have a better plan for you. There’s something better than where you are. You may not see it yet, but he’s been preparing for it for a long time.
6. Be confident and optimistic; God always has a better plan for you.
7. The Lord has a better plan for you. Do not worry. Let His will be done.
8. With passion and compassion, God will help you to realize the highest potential for your present circumstances. Remember that God always has a plan better than yours.
9. Have faith in God and His plan for you because He knows what is best for your life.
10. God knows it all. God, the Almighty, always knows everything in the past, present and future.
11. When life gets tough, when things aren’t going your way, trust that God has a better plan.
12. God is in control, and He always has a purpose for the pain we endure. We may not understand His will at the time, but we can rest assured in the fact that He always has a good plan.
13. God has a plan and a purpose for each person who comes to Him. He wants them to have a life of purpose, hope, fulfilment, and direction.
14. God’s plan for you is better than what you have in mind. And God’s timing is always perfect.
15. God always has a better plan than the one you think He has.
16. God always has a better plan, and it always works out!
17. God always has a better plan. God never gives us more than we can handle at the time. Believe it or not, He’s always working on your behalf.
18. Even if you think all is lost, God always has a better plan.
19. God always has another plan for us. We just have to trust in Him, and He will take care of everything.
20. God has a plan for you, even if you don’t always see it.
21. God’s plans for your life are always better than your plans, so don’t even try to figure them out.
22. God always have a better plan – Never question God for what He has written for you. All you need to do is believe and trust him.
23. Always have faith. God always have a better plan for you.
24. No matter what happens in your life, God always has a better plan for you. Don’t give up – and keep looking for the blessings that are waiting for you!
25. God does not make mistakes. If things don’t go the way you planned them, it means God had a better plan for you.
26. No matter how many plans you have, know that God always has the best plan. Never question it. Never live in fear.
27. Be confident. Have faith. Know that God has a plan for you. Believe in yourself and know that you can make it through anything because God has your back.
28. When you think your plan is better, just remember that God always has a better plan.
29. It’s not always easy to see the good when times are tough. Bad things happen. But no matter what, God always has a better plan.
30. If you’re feeling down, don’t give up. There’s a reason for every struggle and pain we face. God have a better plan for you.
31. In every situation of life, God makes our problems a path to something better.
32. God always have a better plan for your life. You might not understand why things happen, but God has a plan for you and your family.
33. God always have a better plan than yours. It doesn’t mean I don’t trust you; it’s just that I trust Him even more.
34. God know what’s best. We put our trust in you because we know you always have a better plan for us.
35. In the face of adversity, God always has a better plan.
36. God always have a better plan. While it’s important to remain positive and upbeat, sometimes life will throw us curveballs. Take these curveballs in stride! It will all be okay because God always has a better plan.
37. God always have a better plan, but most of the time, we are not patient enough to see. God’s plan is always better.
38. Everything happens for a reason. No matter how bad it seems, God always has a bigger plan for you.
39. No matter how things go, God always has a better plan.
40. As you move forward in life, understand that God has a better plan for you than anybody else. Remember to keep Him first in your plans and always give thanks.
41. God has a better plan for your life. Trust him, and he will make it happen.
42. Your dreams and desires do not surpass the plans God has for you. When things don’t turn out the way you’d expect, remember: all of it is moving you in the direction of God’s perfect plan. There’s a reason for everything that happens.
43. It’s not always easy, but God has a plan for your life, and He wants you to succeed.
44. Don’t think that you can predict what will happen. God has more wisdom than you can imagine, and He always knows what’s best.
45. God always have a better plan, even if the situation is no more good.
46. In every situation, good or bad, remember that God has a better plan for you. No matter what happens, know that He is with you and is loving you more than you can ever imagine.
47. Through every trial and difficult test, know that God has a purpose and a plan. No matter what you are going through right now, be reminded that you are never alone!
48. God always have a better plan. It’s a better blessing than the one you didn’t get.
49. If you can’t find a good plan, you can follow the bad one, and God will make it better.
50. In the end, when you look back, all that you have gone through will be worth it. God always have a better plan.
51. When things don’t go your way, it’s God’s way of helping you. When one door closes, another opens. God always have a better plan.
52. People come into your life for a reason, a season, or for a lifetime. God will always find a way to bring you much joy and happiness.
53. God always has a better plan than you, so just trust him, and everything will be okay.
54. God always has a plan; it’s only a matter of time. Never lose hope and never be discouraged because you’ve already come this far and made it through so much.
55. Be patient, trust God, and He’ll do what’s best for you.
56. It’s not always easy to wait for God’s timing. But, we can trust Him because He is bigger than our problems, circumstances, and fears.
57. The best plan is to trust in Him. Who knows how much more you’ll go through? Always know that God has a plan for you!
58. Remember that God always has a plan. No matter what happens to you, joy will follow pain; happiness will overcome hurt.
59. God wants what’s best for us, even if it means we need a little help getting there.
60. God has great things in store. Be patient and trust Him.
61. God’s plans are always better than our own.
62. Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or terrified because of them, for the LORD your God goes with you; he will never leave you nor forsake you.
63. Your plans may not always be clear, but God’s plan is always good.
64. God always has a plan. It may not be what you want, but it will be better.
65. Our paths may be crooked, the ways may not be straight, and the future is still a mystery. Yet God knows that we are in such a situation, and he always has a better plan for us.
66. Even if you make mistakes, even if your life is in a mess, even if you have hit rock bottom, always remember that God always has a better plan.
67. Know that God always has a better plan; He is working for your good.
68. Whatever the situation, God always have a better plan.
69. God is always in control. He always has a better plan. He is always working for your good.
70. God has a better plan than ours. Get to know God’s plan right now.
71. When one door closes, another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us.
72. When you look at the world, you might think everything happening is random, even your own life. The truth is, that God has a better plan for you. And if you follow God’s plan, it will lead you to a happier and more fulfilling life.
73. God will always lead you out of a bad situation. You may not see it at first, but if you trust in God, He will carry you over all your troubles.
74. When you look at God’s plan for your life, you will see that it is glorious and perfect. When you obey God’s plan, your life is a masterpiece.
75. Whenever you feel troubled, know that God always knows what to do. He has a plan for you, and He’ll lead you in the right direction.
76. We’ve all been there at one point or another… You’ve got bills to pay, a family to take care of, hungry mouths to feed. But never forget that God Always Have a Better Plan. Faith will get you through the tough times.
77. No matter what the situation is, God always has a better plan.
78. God has a plan for you. When you feel lost, confused and abandoned, know that he is listening, knows your needs and always has a better plan than you could ask or imagine.
79. It’s true. God’s plan is always the best one, and it will be better than anything you could have imagined.
80. Everything in life will work out for the best. Things happen according to God’s will, so remain strong and have faith.
81. God knows what’s best for us, and He knows how His plans will benefit us.
82. When it seems that everything is not going in your favour, never lose hope.
83. Believe in God, believe in His timing and believe in His plan.
84. God always have a better plan for your life, don’t wait for anyone else to do it for you; find it and pursue it.
85. God always has a better plan for you, so don’t be afraid to try something new.
86. God always has a better plan. Even if it is not what you expected, He knows best.
87. No matter what happens in your life, God always has a better plan.
88. When God puts me in a position where I can help someone, He always has a better plan.
89. There’s always a better plan. You just need to be open to what He’s got in store for you.
90. God has a better plan for us than we do.
91. Remember, God has a better plan for your life. So don’t worry about what others think of you or the circumstances that surround you. Just keep going, trusting in His promises and know that He is always with you.
92. God is always better than your plan.
93. God is always preparing a better plan for us, so trust in His ability to provide.
94. 94. God always have a better plan, even if we don’t understand it now.
95. God always has a better plan. Trust in Him and know that His will is perfect for you, for your family and for your time here.
96. We live in a world where bad things happen, but God always has a better plan.
97. If today seems like a challenging day and you don’t know what God has in store for you, remember that he always has a better plan.
98. Today is the perfect day to remind ourselves that everything happens for a reason. God always has a better plan, and we should honour him by being thankful for whatever we have today.
99. God has a better plan for you. He’ll reach into your situation, shake things up and turn things upside down so that you can walk out with a whole new perspective, faith and understanding.
100. God will never lead you astray. Your will and purpose are His plans, and He has a better one for you.
101. God has a plan for you and me, but we don’t always know what it is.
102. No matter what situation you find yourself in, God always has a better plan for you.
103. God always has a better plan. It won’t be easy. It won’t be fast. It won’t be simple. But it will be worth it.
104. God always has a plan for you. God’s plan is greater than yours.
105. Whatever the situation, God always has something better in store.
106. God’s plan is better than anything you’ve ever imagined. Although things seem hopeless at times, He knows what you need and when you need it. God always takes care of His children.
107. God always has a better plan for you. That doesn’t make it any less stressful, but trust that He’s got your back!
108. Life can be scary, but the only thing that’s guaranteed is that God has a better plan.
109. God has a better plan for you than you have a plan for yourself.
110. God has a better plan for our lives than we can imagine, even when we don’t see it yet.
111. God has a better plan for you, even if you don’t know what it is.
112. Sometimes it seems adversity is the only way to get what we really want. But if there’s a purpose in all your pain, have faith that God has a better plan.
113. The best plans have a way of making themselves obsolete, but God always has a plan.
114. God has a plan for us that’s more perfect than anything we could have imagined.
So always remember that God has a plan, and it’s better than the plan you can come up with. God always have the best in store for you. I hope you loved these God always have a better plan quotes, kindly drop some comments below and do well to share this post; thanks.