Catching bridal bouquets has become steeped in meaning, and over the years, this action has become an occasional gathering of friends and family near the end of a wedding. The original intention when catching the garter was to secure a marriage before there was even a husband.
The bridal bouquet toss is supposed to be a fun, light-hearted part of weddings. It’s long been considered a part of wedding tradition, and it’s typically the only time that single women can grab some time in the limelight. It’s supposed to be an exciting moment for women who have never had the opportunity to have a wedding of their own, and it can feel like an exciting gift from all of your friends.
You’re sitting in the church, expecting the bride to toss her bouquet. For many single women, being next to grab the flower bouquet has become just as much a tradition as the actual wedding. You see your turn approaching. Will you catch it? Or will you be one of those who embarrassingly missed it and had to smile it off? Of course not!
Most single ladies know this moment; it’s when the bride throws a bouquet at the gathered women, signalling that it’s time to get married too. Get more inspired as you aim for the bridal bouquet with these lovely catching bridal bouquet quotes.
Catching Bridal Bouquet Quotes
Forget about the reception line. Forget about the speeches. Instead, think of those lovely bridesmaids lining up to catch the most expected bridal bouquets in the air as they dream of getting their own flowers. Aim for the bridal bouquet and get ready for that special man in your life to take you down the aisle.
1. Emotions are running high during a wedding. When you catch the bridal bouquet, you know your single days are ending. Start thinking about whom you want to spend forever with and get your heart ready for love. Go for it, girl; catch the bridal bouquet. It’s your time!
2. Have you ever wanted your life to be complete with your soulmate? This is now possible; you only need to catch the bridal bouquet and get married.
3. You have been waiting for this day to come, and finally, here it is. The time has come to share your dreams with the love of your life. Go and catch the bridal bouquet and set your heart to be taken by the love of your life.
4. When ready to be someone’s forever, go after the bouquet. Catch that bouquet today and get your heart ready to be joined by the love of your life.
5. There’s nothing like feeling butterflies in your stomach when you gaze at your significant other across the room. Help make this dream a reality, and join thousands of brides who have flown away with their bouquet into a whirlwind honeymoon, along with the escort of their dreams. Catch the bridal bouquet and set yourself on the journey of love.
6. The best part of catching a bride’s bouquet is knowing you were the one who helped her to find her happily ever after. Catch that bouquet!
7. When you catch the bouquet, you know it’s meant to be. You are possibly the next to walk down the aisle. Catch the bouquet, you lucky girl.
8. The delicate flowers, the soft petals and the long stems—they’re all designed to catch your breath. Catch that bouquet and run! It’s your turn to have a ring on your finger.
9. A bridal bouquet represents love, beauty, and passion. Without holding back, run after it.
10. Your man is around the corner. He’ll be here soon, so catch a bridal bouquet and let your joy out. And live happily ever after with him.
11. Catch a bridal bouquet, and let your joy out. Your man is around the corner.
12. A bridal bouquet is not difficult to catch. If you are determined to get it, you will succeed.
13. Catching a bridal bouquet is the quickest way to say goodbye to your single days. Do not be timid. Don’t hold back.
14. Be the one to catch the bridal bouquet, and you’ll be dancing all night. Catch the beauty of a lifetime, and your dream will become a reality.
15. Catch the bouquet, and you’ll be dancing all night. Catch the beauty of a lifetime, and your dream will become a reality.
16. Catch a bouquet of happiness and make your dreams come true.
17. It’s so cool and trendy to catch a bridal bouquet. When you successfully catch the bouquet, you’ll be the happiest.
18. Wedding seasons are enchanting and wonderful. For a pleasant ending, grab the bouquet. You’ll be happy that you did.
19. Prepare for a wedding with your favourite flowers and catch the bouquet.
20. You’re going to be a bride. So catch the bouquet, and you’ll become a bride someday; holding it’s a signal that you’ll be a wife.
21. Holding the bouquet signals that you’ll be a wife someday. It’s not just about picking out flowers; it’s about holding your future in your hands.
22. The bouquet is a symbol of joy and love. And it’s also a signal that you’re about to become a bride someday.
23. Don’t let the bouquet pass; catch it, and you’ll be a bride someday.
24. Catching the bouquet, you have already married your love.
25. You’ll be dancing all night if you catch the bridal bouquet. Catch the once-in-a-lifetime sight, and your desire will come true.
26. The moment has come to snag a bridal bouquet because the wedding season is now in full swing.
27. You will win everyone’s hearts if you manage to grab the bouquet. Be willing to compete for any beautiful bridal bouquet.
28. A wedding’s blessing, a means to experience life, and fascination is catching a bridal bouquet.
29. Although you don’t always catch the bouquet, love is something you always get. Aim to catch a bridal bouquet.
30. Your man is around the corner. Catch a bridal bouquet and let your joy out; live happily ever after with him.
31. This is the moment you’ve been waiting and dreaming for. So celebrate with the bride, catch the bridal bouquet, and let your joy out!
32. You deserve a walk down the aisle with someone ready to take on the world with you. So, catch the bouquet and prepare to walk down the aisle.
33. There’s wedding planning and romance ahead. Grab a bridal bouquet and let your joy out because you’re right around the corner from your last big hurrah with your man.
34. The bridal bouquet is a sign that your man is just around the corner, waiting for you to say I do.
35. The most lovely aspect of this bridal bouquet is that it can be personalized. A bouquet makes you feel as though your heart just skipped a beat.
36. You can tell when you catch the bouquet that it was meant to be. You might be the person to go down the aisle after me. You lucky girl, grab the bouquet.
37. The delicate blossoms, soft petals, and lengthy stems are all intended to make you stop and catch your breath. Catch that bouquet and go off! Your chance to wear a ring has come.
38. Catch that bridal bouquet! I’m sure your man has been waiting for you. He’ll be so happy when he sees you again. Enjoy this moment, cherish it, and live happily ever after.
39. When you catch the bouquet, it’s yours to keep. When you don’t, well, that was a close one.
40. When you catch your bouquet, no one can take that away from you. You’re married!
41. A wedding is one of the most important days in a couple’s life, and catching a bouquet is one of those special moments! Don’t let it pass you by!
42. Brides who love fairy tales should look no further than the bridal bouquet to find their happily ever after.
43. Catching a bouquet is your best friend when you’re about to say I do.
44. The bouquet brings you a lifetime of delight, laughter and happiness. Catching the bouquet makes you the next available bride.
45. Make your day bright with the bridal bouquet flower. Catch the bouquet and never look back.
46. There’s no better way to cheer up a bride-to-be than with a bouquet. Catch the bouquet and make a wish.
47. The most beautiful thing about this bridal bouquet is that it can be your own. When you catch a bouquet, it feels like your heart just skipped a beat.
48. The bouquet is the first thing to catch a woman’s eye, so selecting an arrangement will leave a lasting impression is important. Let me catch your bouquet, not the breeze.
49. Grab that bridal bouquet now! Your man has probably been anticipating your arrival. When he meets you again, he’ll be overjoyed. Enjoy, and treasure that beautiful moment of catching the bouquet.
50. The bouquet is yours to keep when you catch it. When you don’t, well, that was close.
51. Nobody can take your bouquet away from you once you’ve caught it. You have a spouse!
52. I love nothing more than a bride and catching a bouquet. Brides-to-be, be sure to catch the bouquet.
53. I love nothing more than a bride and catching a bouquet. Nothing compares to the feeling of holding a hand-embellished bouquet of your own together with the one you love.
54. The moment you catch the bouquet and breathe fresh air is one of the loveliest moments. There’s no place like the middle of a wedding reception to take a moment to feel like a little girl again.
55. Live by the motto: Catch the bouquet, and you’ll become a bride someday—holding it, it’s a signal that you’ll be a wife.
56. It’s time to start planning your big day. Catch the bouquet, and you’ll become a bride someday—holding it, it’s a signal that you’ll be a wife.
57. Catch the bouquet! It’s a signal that you’re going to be a bride someday, but holding it is even more important.
58. Sometimes, the smallest gesture can say it all. Catch the bouquet, and you’re headed for wedded bliss—hold it, and you’ll set a date for your own wedding.
59. It’s a beautiful day to catch the bouquet and look at the future. Catch that bouquet, and you’re going to be a bride someday.
60. The bouquet is a symbol of love and commitment. This is the time when you start to make those plans for your wedding day.
61. Wriggle your fingers, stretch your arms and breathe in the fresh air of your dreams. The best part of weddings is catching the bouquet!
62. There’s nothing quite like the feeling of catching a bridal bouquet. You’ll experience both excitement and love at once.
63. The feeling of catching a bridal bouquet is like déjà vu. You love them, and they love you.
64. If you are planning to attend a wedding, this is the time to catch a bridal bouquet. So much bliss and joy waiting for you!
65. The joy of catching a bridal bouquet is a ceremony moment that can bring people together and unite them in a way only a surprise can.
66. Catching the bouquet is more than just a ceremony tradition. It’s an experience that helps you appreciate the little things in life.
67. Catch the bouquet and get ready for a wedding with your favourite flowers. Catch the bridal bouquet, and you’ll be dancing all night. Catch the beauty of a lifetime, and your dream will become a reality.
68. As the wedding season is magical and so much fun. Catch the bouquet for a happy ending. You will be glad you did.
69. When you catch the bouquet, it’s not just a moment in time. It’s an experience that helps you appreciate the little things in life.
70. The moment you catch the bouquet is an experience that celebrates your love and helps you appreciate the little things in life.
71. Catch the bouquet, not just for its beauty but also for its meaning: It’s a moment to remember.
72. Life is all about the little things. And when you catch the bouquet, it’s even more special.
73. When you catch the bouquet, you catch the moments, appreciate the small things and get lost in the story. More especially, your love life becomes more special.
74. There’s something to be said about catching a bouquet. It takes you back to when you were young and in love or just to those special moments in your life when you had someone there to catch the big ones.
75. The moment you hear that wedding bells have started to chime, you realize that the little things in life are worth celebrating. Catch the bouquet and enjoy the thrills of the moment.
76. Catch this bouquet to appreciate how perfect and easy life can be. Catch the bouquet and catch a moment with someone special.
77. When you catch the bouquet, you catch a glimpse of the future—a world full of love and joy. It’s an experience that helps you appreciate the little things in life.
78. The feeling of catching the bouquet on the wedding day is like nothing else. It’s an experience that will last a lifetime.
79. When you catch the bouquet, you’ve earned a moment of self-reflection. Take time to appreciate what you have: your family and friends, the love in your heart, and all the blessings God has given you; most especially, get ready for that special man in your life. You are the next in line to walk down the aisle.
80. You’re not just throwing flowers to the wind—you’re honouring the relationship that brought you here.
81. Show them the gesture of love that’s been around for centuries and catch the bouquet.
82. I caught the bouquet because I didn’t like the idea of it falling to the floor.
83. Catching a bridal bouquet is the quickest way to say goodbye to your single days. Do not be timid, don’t hold back.
84. Don’t be shy to grab a bouquet; it’s the quickest way to say goodbye to your single days.
85. It’s your time to bloom. Don’t hold back, don’t let anyone tell you what it means to be a woman or a bride. Don’t be a wallflower. Go and catch a bridal bouquet.
86. A bridal bouquet symbolises love and beauty, but it also embodies passion and promise. Catch the bouquet in your hands and run with it!
87. You have the power of attraction. The power to catch a bridal bouquet is within you. Respond with your love, beauty, and passion and catch that bouquet.
88. A bridal bouquet is a symbol of love and beauty. It’s time to tell the world how you feel about your significant other with this flower-filled arrangement.
89. Take a risk. Jump to catch the bridal bouquet because you have to catch it no matter what happens.
90. Fall in love with the beauty of flowers once again as you run after your next bridal bouquet
91. I know the feeling of wanting to catch a bridal bouquet. The rush of butterflies in your stomach, the blur of emotions and flashing lights as you imagine your future.
92. There’s nothing like a romantic bouquet to send a message of love, beauty and passion.
93. A bouquet is a symbol of love. It’s the ultimate gift of gratitude and the only way to say I am the next to walk down the aisle without words.
94. The first bridesmaids’ bouquet of the season. Catch it before it gets away. The bridal bouquet is a symbol of love, beauty and passion. You never know when you’ll get that feeling again.
95. You’ve always wondered what it would be like to catch a bridal bouquet. Today, you get to find out. Go and catch that bouquet; you will soon become the next bride.
96. You caught the bouquet; now what? Get ready to walk down the aisle.
97. Running after the bridal bouquet is the quickest way to say goodbye to single days.
98. The bridal bouquet is your one way to make sure that this person will always be in your life. Don’t explain, don’t apologize, just run after it.
99. Let your inner romantic come to life and chase a bridal bouquet. Catch the bouquet in your arms, and never let go.
100. Catch the bouquet in your arms, and never let go. It’s one of the fast and easy ways to say goodbye to your single days.
Catching the bridal bouquet can also be seen as a gesture of goodwill to single women in the audience, prompting them to move on from their past relationships and fill the next phase of their lives with love.
I’m hoping that these catching bridal bouquet quotes will inspire you to not only set out to catch the bridal bouquet but also to consider yourself a love being who can love and deserve to be loved and held to walk down the aisle. I appreciate you reading this post. Please forward this post to your loved ones.