A legacy is the sum of one’s experience and the efforts that one has made. It means having an impact on something that can potentially last for generations. The better you make those around you, the greater your legacy will be.
In building your own legacy, you can build something incredible. Take the chance while you still can because what you do today is just as important as what happened yesterday, and tomorrow will be shaped by the actions that you take today.
While you can plan, control and take action to a certain degree, you can’t know everything that the future holds. So you must learn to accept and embrace change and tough decisions. Here are some build your own legacy quotes, a collection of inspiration and advice for living the life you’ve imagined.
Build Your Own Legacy Quotes
Building your own legacy is hard. You have to set goals and break them into smaller pieces. You must work hard and believe you can always achieve more than you think. Without letting fear of the unknown paralyze you into inaction or the opinion of others, hold you back from doing what you think is right for you.
1. Our future is an ongoing process, so build your own legacy by being the best you can be today.
2. Don’t just dream about your future. Create one that you’ll be proud of. Take control of your life and build a legacy.
3. Get in the driver’s seat. Make life choices that move you closer to your ideal lifestyle. Make a future that you can be proud of.
4. Make your own legacy. Build something that lasts.
5. You were born to be a builder. Be bold, be daring and build your own legacy.
6. When building your legacy, you don’t have to be the best or second-best. You have to do something that matters and then do it better than anyone else.
7. Yes, this is your life. It’s now or never. Build a legacy that will last the test of time.
8. Do it today. Create a legacy that will last the test of time.
9. Look within and ask yourself – what legacy do I want to leave? What will people count on me for in the future?
10. Let’s build a legacy that lasts. Don’t be afraid to take risks and make a difference in the world.
11. Every morning you wake up is a chance to reflect on the legacy you want to leave. Your legacy is something you can build or something that builds you.
12. Never stop growing, learning, and becoming. Every decision you make can leave a legacy in your life and the lives of others.
13. Every step you take is an opportunity to build your legacy.
14. Let’s build our own legacy, let’s make it something that stands the test of time.
15. Be a builder, not a taker. Build your own legacy and leave a mark you can be proud of.
16. Build your own legacy. Make it a story that will inspire others, not just when you’re living it but long after you’re gone.
17. Live your legacy by becoming a visionary leader who builds strong relationships.
18. Seize the opportunity to build your dreams, don’t just watch them pass you by.
19. Build your own legacy and make it something you are proud of.
20. You can build a legacy and make it one you’ll be proud of.
21. Work to build something that will outlast you.
22. Are you ready to leave your legacy behind? The perfect time to start is right now.
23. Make something that will last. Find the legacy you’re proud to leave behind.
24. Building your legacy is a team effort. Let’s work together to make it happen.
25. Building your own legacy takes passion and commitment. It also takes the support of people who believe in you.
26. Working together, we will create your legacy. Let’s get started.
27. Your legacy is more than just what you do. It’s the difference you make in people’s lives.
28. We’ll go from vision to reality. And from there, we’ll grow together, building your business and legacy.
29. Building your own legacy is what the past, present and future hold for you.
30. Your greatest legacy will be the people you impact and leave behind.
31. You can’t see the forest for the trees regarding legacy.
32. You are the builder of your own legacy. Make it something you will be proud of and enjoy!
33. You can choose whether to face this world with courage or run from it. You are not your circumstances. Make a difference today and build your own legacy.
34. Build your legacy. Make a difference in this world. Create a positive impact that is relevant to you and those around you.
35. You can start your legacy today. Suppose you’re wondering how to browse our list.
36. Create your own legacy this weekend.
37. Your legacy is the sum of all your choices, big and small. It’s not just the things you have done in life but the things you have not done.
38. Your legacy is defined not just by the work you put into life but also by the work you leave. There are countless opportunities in life, do what matters most.
39. Every day is a chance to build your legacy. It’s a chance to turn the ordinary into something extraordinary. It’s a chance to do what has never been done before.
40. Your legacy is not a destination to reach. It is a journey to shape.
41. When you leave your mark on the world, you make a lasting change.
42. Leave a lasting legacy. Help us change the world.
43. When you create something useful for other people, you’ll be remembered for it long after you die.
44. Build your own legacy by making a difference in the lives of others, and choose to be an active citizen.
45. You can help inspire others by sharing your personal story. Your legacy will be lived and loved.
46. We all want to build our own legacy. Something that will last. Something that we’re proud of. Do you have a dream or purpose? Let us help you make it come true.
47. Building your own legacy is a lot like building a house. You have to make sure each piece is sturdy, secure and well-crafted.
48. Building your own legacy is about creating a life you are proud of and believe in.
49. The same way we build houses with our own hands, we can also build legacies filled with joy and meaning.
50. Building your own legacy is about creating a life you are proud of and believe in.
51. Creating your legacy is about creating a life you are proud of and believe in. To do this, you don’t need to be a billionaire or rock star. You need to make a difference.
52. If you want to build your own legacy, it’s important to believe in your path. You have to love what you do; otherwise, it won’t work.
53. I created my own legacy. My friends even call me young money.
54. You can build your own legacy by building a life of significance.
55. We inspire creatives to change the world by building their legacies.
56. We’ll be with you every step of the way as you build your legacy.
57. By pursuing things you love and living a life of service, you can build a legacy that will leave a lasting impact on generations to come.
58. Every moment, you create your own legacy.
59. Your legacy is the sum of your choices.
60. Your legacy is a choice. Be the ultimate version of yourself and make your own rules with this exclusive package.
61. Your legacy is the total of your choices. It starts with minute everyday decisions and constitutes everything about you.
62. Make sure you leave behind a legacy that matters to you.
63. Our most important legacy is to be the people we want to be.
64. A legacy is the sum of our actions and everything we do in life.
65. A legacy is something that lasts beyond your years. It’s the sum of all your life’s actions, hard times, and good times. It’s how we teach others to live.
66. As we build our legacies, we often forget how to be kind to others.
67. While most of us think about building legacies every day, not enough of us consider how best to treat others.
68. The true purpose of life is to leave behind a legacy. It’s important to build upon the past and not tear it down.
69. When you build your own legacy, it will be a road map for the future.
70. When you build your own legacy, it’s written in the stars. You’ve carved out your own path and created your own legend.
71. Creating your own legacy is something you must do at least once in your career. It allows you to be remembered and create value for the future.
72. If you focus on the legacy you’re leaving, you’ll build something amazing.
73. Build your own legacy. Embrace the past, but never live in it. No matter what happens to you, always be true to yourself.
74. Every day, you lay down your own path. Every day, you leave a footprint on the world. What will your legacy be?
75. Your legacy is as important as your time on earth, so put your best foot forward.
76. Legacy is the greatest gift you can give, and in my case, that gift is my kids.
77. Start a legacy of your own. Make it big, make it bold, make it incredible.
78. Who wants to be forgotten? You do. Create and build your own legacy today.
79. You are not a collection of random experiences but a culmination of your life’s lessons learned. That is what makes you who you are and build your own legacy.
80. It’s time to get back to building your legacy.
81. Your dreams are within reach. Start your legacy today.
82. It’s time to start creating a legacy you can be proud of. The future begins today.
83. Building a legacy is about more than what you achieve—it’s about what you leave behind.
84. It’s time to start building your legacy. Here’s how you can help lead a happier, more fulfilling life and become the person you always wanted to be.
85. For those who want to build a legacy, it is more important to know what you want than what some other person wants for you.
86. Your legacy is a reflection of what you choose to build.
87. You’re driven to build a legacy that lasts. You turn to us to fulfil your mortgage needs at a fair rate.
88. Let’s build a legacy to be proud of so your business will run efficiently and effectively.
89. The legacy you leave behind is the most important part of your legacy.
90. The best thing about being in a legacy is that you don’t have to be perfect.
91. Your story can lead to a better future for yourself and others. Build Your Own Legacy.
92. Build your own legacy, not someone else’s.
93. Create your own legacy, not just your future.
94. Building your own legacy is the proudest feeling you can have.
95. Build your own legacy, not someone else’s. Build a life you love that makes you happy and proud to be alive. Live with purpose because when you do, the world is a better place!
96. Remember, you are the builder of your own legacy.
97. Make your own legacy. Be who you are. Live life on your own terms. Embrace the challenge of making it happen—knowing it was worth it all along the way.
98. You’ve got to get up and make your own legacy, not sit back and wait for someone else to do it for you.
99. Make your own legacy. Build a life that is as meaningful and impactful as you can imagine.
100. When you build your legacy, make sure it’s based on love and not just wealth.
Your legacy is a collection of your decisions – each one adding to the story of your life. It’s made up of your choices – what you do, who you influence and how you live every day. Build your own legacy quotes will never allow you to lose sight of who you are, what you stand for and what gives your life meaning. Design a life that anticipates and embraces wondrous twists and turns while unlocking new possibilities.