A heartbreak is a painful experience regardless of how much time has gone by. We are not here to say that if your relationship ended last week then you should get over it, or worse, forget about it. It’s all about how much of your life you spend thinking about that person and how long you allow yourself to feel the pain. If you think about the bad memories and remind yourself that the relationship is over, then it will take longer for you to recover, but if you have a tendency to dwell on the good memories and blur the negative aspects, then it will help you recover faster.
When one is heartbroken and is in the process of recovering from a breakup, it can sometimes be hard to know how to express what they are going through. Many people find that writing down their thoughts can serve as a great first step in the healing process. Breakup quotes for him from the heart can be an excellent way for broken-hearted individuals to express their feelings in an eloquent manner, allowing them to move on from the break-up more smoothly.
Break-up happens at all levels of relation. However, when this kind of situation happens in any relationship, both the people involved feeling sad and disturbed. But if these breakups happen between the couples, then it is equally disturbing for them to go through the breakup process. In order to overcome their sadness during this time, there are some ways through which the ex can write breakup quotes for him from the heart. These breakup quotes for him from the heart act like a healing balm and help to get rid of the memories associated with past relationships that create grief and sorrow in them.
When it’s time to move on and look forward, here are some breakup quotes for him from the heart that may help him cope. Read through my broad collection of breakup quotes for him from the heart and make use of any quotes you desire.
Breakup Quotes for Him From the Heart
A breakup can be one of the most difficult things to deal with in your life. It’s easier to let someone walk away from you than have them stay when you’re not being honest or authentic. But there’s always hope and you can choose to make different choices in the future, to find someone better and more honest.
1. Breakups are never easy. They hurt like hell and leave you feeling confused, lost and vulnerable. But they will make you stronger in ways you can’t even imagine.
2. You’re not alone. Breakups are hard, but they help us learn more about ourselves and see what we need to keep on going.
3. Breakups are hard, but they get easier when you remember these true breakup quotes for men.
4. We’re not perfect, and there will be times when we fight. When that happens, have a seat, don’t get up, and breathe. It is okay to break up with someone who isn’t right for you—if they aren’t willing to do the same, it isn’t worth it.
5. Breakups are really tough. But it’s how you get through them that matters. Love yourself and know that you’re a good man who has made some mistakes but will learn from them and make the right decisions in the future.
6. Broken hearts are the best way to get your true love back. Breakups can be hard. But they don’t have to be. You should get someone that’ll help you get through it.
7. Breakups are hard. But the best thing you can do is to make sure you’re moving forward and doing what’s best for you.
8. Breakups are hard, but they happen once in a lifetime. Men, breakups can be the best thing that happens to you. Learn the lesson from your ex-spouse and move on with your life.
9. Breakups are hard. Breakups hurt. And sometimes, they’re just plain confusing. But if you take a moment to reflect on why it happened and what you learned in the process, your breakup will be easier to get over.
10. When you love someone, you always try to do your best for that person. When the person doesn’t love you the same way back, it’s natural to feel sad. But there’s no need to get frustrated. There are ways out of a breakup, and it’s all up to you how much pain you want to go through.
11. A breakup can be hard, and sometimes it feels like the hardest thing to do. But remember, a breakup is just a sign that you have found the right person for you—you’ll feel better once you are through with this chapter of your life.
12. Breakups are hard, but the only one crying about it is you. Don’t cry over someone who can’t or won’t love you back, because, in the long run, they won’t be worth the tears as they will be nothing but a memory to you.
13. A breakup is only as hard as you make it. Try not to let the pain last too long, just remember that one day, when you look back on this time, you’ll be glad it’s over.
14. Breakups are hard, but you’ll get over them. There comes a time in every man’s life when he needs to stop looking for love in all the wrong places.
15. A breakup can be one of the most difficult things to deal with in your life. It’s easier to let someone walk away from you than have them stay when you’re not being honest or authentic.
16. Breakups are never easy, but they can be tough to handle when you’re dealing with immature people. Sometimes the best way to get over a breakup is to look inward and realize what went wrong.
17. A breakup doesn’t mean you’ll never find love again. But it does mean you need to find one who loves you a little more than your ex did.
18. When you realize that he’s not the one, it’s okay to let him go. Because at least you learned what true love is all about.
19. When you love someone, you want the best for them. That’s what I wanted for you. But I don’t think it’s working out between us.
20. Yes, I’m heartbroken. Yes, our relationship was good for a long time. But enough is enough—it’s time to move on and find someone who can make me smile again.
21. When you realize that he isn’t the one, there’s nothing that can change it. When you realize that your heart will never be finished with him, there’s not much you can do about it. You’ll always wonder and it will always hurt, but someday you’ll be happy again.
22. No one can break you but yourself. So, always be the person who gets to keep their happiness and self-esteem in their hands.
23. Breakups are hard. But they’re even harder if you don’t put in the work to make sure this is the right thing for you.
24. Breakups are never easy, but they are bearable when you have someone to cry with you and console you.
25. I’ve learned you shouldn’t fight for someone who isn’t fighting for you. I broke up with you because I thought it was the right thing to do. We both deserve better than this.
26. Breakups are hard. But if you’re going to make it through, you’ve got to keep your head up, put one foot in front of the other and never look back.
27. Don’t let the pain of an old relationship stop you from falling in love again. A breakup is never easy, but you can heal.
28. My heart is breaking into a million pieces, but I don’t care. You won’t have me, but you will have my heart. You broke it and now you have to live with the consequences.
29. I won’t forget, but I’ll try to forgive. Like a broken heart, I’ll need time to heal. But as this pain heals, you’ll always be my best friend.
30. Let me tell you what I learned in my life: No matter how hard you try, things just don’t work out like you want. But there are two things that never change. The first thing is yourself; the second thing is tomorrow.
31. Telling someone something they don’t want to hear, or being honest about yourself, can be hard and can hurt someone you care about. But there’s always hope and you can choose to make different choices in the future, to find someone better and more honest after the breakup.
32. It’s easy to let someone you’re dating just walk away when you don’t feel they deserve your honesty or authenticity. It’s much harder to stick around and be honest from the beginning, but it’s so worth it in the long run.
33. When someone you love more than anything cheats on you and leaves, it can feel like a part of your heart is being ripped out. It’s easier to let that person walk away than confront them, but confrontation is often the only way to find true happiness.
34. Some people believe that you only have one chance at a romantic relationship, and if it doesn’t work out then it’s all over. There is a breakup, or an ending of things, and then the two parties go their separate ways.
35. It’s funny, but it’s true. Break-ups leave you feeling both happy and sad. Sometimes, you go numb, sometimes you cry uncontrollably.
36. The hardest part about breaking up is getting over it. Sometimes, a breakup is the best thing that could have happened to you.
37. Don’t be afraid to be alone. You’ll find that the only thing that really matters is that you’re happy and at peace with yourself.
38. We all have to face our past and accept things for the way they are. Part of being free is letting go of the people who don’t make you happy anymore.
39. Breakups are difficult. It’s always a bummer when it happens to us, but in some ways, it can be even harder when we’re the ones doing the dumping.
40. When you love someone, it’s hard to let them go. But when you know they’re the one, the right one, then all you can do is hold on tight and pray that one day she’ll see how much you love her and how much she means to you.
41. I was never yours to keep. As much as I tried to convince myself that it was true, deep down, I knew it wasn’t true. That’s why I can’t live without you.
42. You always had a different way of looking at things. It’s not that this is your normal life, I just don’t think you’re meant for each other.
43. The hardest part of ending a relationship isn’t the breakup, it’s letting go of the person.
44. I can’t always be the one who makes things better—sometimes I just have to let you go and hope you find someone who can.
45. I’d rather be with someone who gets me and is proud of me than with someone who compliments me and leaves me feeling empty inside.
46. How do you move on from a relationship? It’s a choice. You can choose to be miserable and stuck in the past or you can choose to move forward with your life and find a new partner.
47. I will take the time to find someone new, who’s just as special as you. Someone with a heart of gold. And who loves me for me.
48. The breakup is the most difficult part of a relationship because it’s the moment you have to accept the truth that your partner has no interest in spending time with you anymore.
49. A breakup can be like a sudden plunge into the darkness. It’s scary, and it hurts. But that’s all part of the process of growing up.
50. Breakups can be the hardest and most painful thing you’ll ever do. When it happens, let yourself cry. Let yourself feel every emotion. Be gentle with yourself and take care of your heart. Because this is a time to heal, not hurt.
51. To break up with someone you love is never easy. But the truth is, it has to be done—if only for your own sake.
52. Life is too short to waste time on a relationship that isn’t meant to be. Be true to yourself and be happy.
53. A breakup hurts, but it’s not the end of the world. You’ll heal and move on, though your heart might take a while to mend.
54. A breakup is never easy, but at least you got to say goodbye. The end of a relationship can be the beginning of something new.
55. Imperfections are part of being human, my love. Breakups are the cost of becoming your best self.
56. You were the missing piece I was looking for. But now that you’re gone, it’s clear to me that I’ve been wanting you all along.
57. When you’re in a relationship, the idea of breaking up is scary. But when you break up, it makes you realize how much you loved them.
58. Breakups are always hard, but they’ll hurt a lot more if you don’t say goodbye in the right way.
59. After a breakup, my heart does feel like it’s broken into a million pieces. But these words will help me put myself back together again.
60. You can find someone better; someone who makes you happier. You deserve someone who will love the real you and treat you right. Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye.
61. Your love has left me feeling empty and cold, like a desert without rain. I’m sorry it didn’t work out. I hope to find someone who is better for you than I have been.
62. Sometimes you just have to let the other person move on. I’ve been there myself, so I know what that feels like. Don’t dream of love because it could never be as great as real life.
63. Sometimes, you have to let go of someone in your life to be able to move on to the next chapter of your life. Life is too short not to love someone wholeheartedly.
64. The reason why we break up is often not the end of a relationship but the beginning of a better one.
65. Breakups are the hardest thing to do; so I’ll say it for you: it sucks. But even if it was easy for me, I wouldn’t have done it.
66. If a breakup is the worst thing that ever happened to you and you’re still alive, it was probably worth it.
67. Heartbreak can be the best thing that ever happens to you. It can teach you a lot about yourself, and make you a better person.
68. Remember that feeling when you fell in love? It’s been replaced with a sense of disappointment, sadness and emptiness.
69. Breakups suck. Breakups are messy. Breakups are hard. But they won’t last forever. You’ll get through it and you’ll be stronger for it.
70. Hugs, kisses and chocolate. Those things can help you get through a breakup. But what about the broken heart? You find a way to heal and get over it.
71. The hardest part about breaking up is saying goodbye. The easiest part is getting through the next one because then you don’t have to see him anymore.
72. There’s a special kind of pain in choosing to be alone because there’s always something great about when you’re with someone else. Don’t you dare forget about it.
73. Honesty is the best policy. Honesty is the best revenge. Honesty is the only thing you can be sure of when it comes to love.
74. It’s time for you to move on. Your happiness is the priority, but the memories I created with you will always hold a special place in my heart.
75. Breakups can be hard, but you’ll always have the rest of your life to find someone else.
76. Breakups can be so hard. It feels like the world has ended and you have to start over from scratch. But it’s not that bad, in fact, it’s kind of exciting!
77. Breakups are hard and the emotional pain is real. But you can’t let it define you, so here’s the thing: Holding onto that pain forever isn’t going to help anyone.
78. Breaking up is hard to do, but it’s even harder to stay in a relationship that’s wrong for you. You deserve the best and someone who will treat you right.
79. A breakup is not the end of your story. It’s just another chapter. When you break up with someone, it’s best if you end on a good note. A nice note, to be exact.
80. When you’re in a relationship and things start to change, it’s okay to end it. But don’t blame yourself for the way your partner acted.
81. Breakups are never easy. But even when you’re broken, you can still love someone.
82. There are so many reasons to cry, to sulk, and to wallow. But a breakup is not one of them. It could be hard to see through the haze of tears, but breakups are good because they’re a chance for you to start fresh.
83. When you find someone who can bring out the best in you, heartbreak is more than just a word.
84. It’s never easy to let go of the person you love, but in the end, it was the right thing to do.
85. Breakups can be devastating and unpredictable. But they don’t have to be. If you want to move on with your life, tell him how you feel. Writing down your thoughts on paper may help you realize just how much you really mean to him.
86. There’s nothing more painful than a breakup. But there is no better time to remember that it was love at first sight and that it’s not forever. The best time is now.
87. It’s not about who breaks up with whom, but rather how we choose to move on. I’m sorry to say goodbye. But time marches on and I have to follow it.
88. Breakups are messy. Broken hearts are hard to fix. But in the end, love finds a way.
89. Breakups are a part of life, but the pain never goes away. You don’t have to be apart to love someone. You just have to let go.
90. Breakups are hard to do and even harder to accept. But if you can find a way to smile when it’s over, then you’ll be able to look back with a little humour.
91. It hurts to lose someone you love. But it hurts even more to lose someone who didn’t deserve you.
92. No matter how many times you try to move on, there will always be someone in your life who can’t let go. And it’s okay to be mad, but it’s not okay to remain angry and hurt indefinitely.
93. I can only hope that after everything you’ve been through, you realize that it was the best thing for you.
94. You don’t have to say goodbye, but you can’t stay in a place that doesn’t belong to you.
95. Don’t let a breakup be a waste of your time. You’ll find someone better, someone who will love you for who you are—even if that person is yourself.
96. If he’s meant to be your one and only, then a breakup is the last thing you want. But if it’s over for good, don’t let him push you away. That’s what he wants—for you to feel that way again.
97. The hardest part of a breakup is realizing you had the chance to do something really great with your life but wasted it by loving someone who wasn’t right for you.
98. Breakups are bad. They are. But they need to be done right, or else they’ll just eat away at you for months and months. So don’t let yourself be broken by one stupid comment.
99. A breakup can be hard, but at the same time, it’s a catalyst for every good thing that comes next.
100. We’re only human and it’s inevitable that we will fall in love, lose love and even get hurt. But the one thing you can always count on is heartbreak.
It is true that a breakup means the feeling of being ‘broke’ and heartbroken. A breakup hurts even if one has been prepared for it! Even if things had gone bad for you in the relationship before, a breakup is still going to be hard to get over.
And so, here are some breakup quotes for him from the heart that tries to make it easier for both of you to go through this difficult time.