Being single is better than being unhappy in a relationship. Everyone wants and needs love in their lives to a certain extent. Some people just don’t want it in the traditional sense. Many people stay in bad relationships because they are afraid of being alone or unwilling to work on the things that need to be changed. The last thing you want is to be in a danger zone where if both of you don’t work hard, there is nothing that can save your relationship.
Being happy can be hard. It’s even harder when you’re unhappy in a committed relationship. It’s a place you shouldn’t be in, and it’s complicated by the feelings of guilt you might have because you’re not being true to yourself. If you’ve ever had the inkling to be single but hesitated due to the social stigma you’d face, then you should stop.
You should be very happy about being single because that only means you love and accept yourself the way you are, and that’s very good. To know more about being single and happy, continue reading these being single is better quotes.
Being Single Is Better Quotes
Being single is better than being in a relationship that devalues you. You’re better off alone than in a relationship that makes you unhappy. There’s more to you than a relationship. Make sure you celebrate your single life because there are people who will do anything to be in your shoes.
1. It’s better to be single and happy than to be in an unhappy relationship.
2. If you’re single, that’s good too. Being single is better than being in a relationship where you don’t feel happy and respected.
3. The single life is better than ending up with a dude you’re not into.
4. Be happy with your single life—but just to be clear, being in a relationship is an option.
5. Be single and be happy with yourself now. Celebrate your independence, and don’t be in a relationship at all costs.
6. If you’re single, I hope you have the self-love to celebrate that truth. And if you’re in a relationship, I hope you have the self-love to leave if it doesn’t make you happy.
7. If you can’t be happy single, you’ll never be happy taken.
8. Being single isn’t bad when you can take care of yourself and do what you want.
9. Being single doesn’t mean you’re alone. It means you’re free to be yourself. Embrace it.
10. You’re only single, but not alone. Be single and own it. You have way more fun when you’re single, but to each her own.
11. It’s better to be single than in a relationship without laughter, smiles, kisses, and cuddles. Choose yourself.
12. Being single is better than being with someone you don’t like. And being with someone you like is also better than being with someone you don’t like. Every day is a chance to find someone who makes your heart sing.
13. Love yourself first. Be single and love it. It’s better to be single than be in an unhappy relationship.
14. If you’re single, be grateful for it. If you’re not single, don’t be sad about it. You’ll find the love of your life when it’s truly the right time for both of you.
15. It’s better to be single than to be with someone who doesn’t excite you. Just focus on yourself and your interests until you meet someone that makes your heart sing.
16. The single life isn’t so bad. You can make your own schedule, wear what you want, and go where you want. It’s better to be single.
17. The best relationship is the one with yourself. It’s better to be single.
18. When you’re in a relationship that drains the life out of you, it’s better to be single than settle.
19. Be single and love it. Love how your weekends are just as busy as when you were in a relationship. Embrace feeling free and independent.
20. Being alone is okay, but being in an unhappy relationship is not. Be happy with yourself before you can be happy with someone else.
21. Being single is better than settling for anything less than true acceptance and love.
22. The inevitable is the best thing you can do for yourself; single and free to live the life you want.
23. Single and loving means you value your happiness and choose to love yourself before looking for love elsewhere.
24. You’re single, and that’s okay. Ain’t nothing wrong with being single if you have the time to spoil yourself.
25. Being single isn’t so bad when you get to do whatever you want, whenever you want. It’s not about meeting the one but rather doing the things that make you happy.
26. Be single and proud. Single life is the best life. Being married won’t make you any happier; it’s just easier. True love comes from within.
27. The greatest love of all is self-love, which is the ultimate key to happiness. Being single is better.
28. You’re single. It’s better than forcing yourself to be in a relationship that makes you unhappy.
29. It’s better to be alone than in a bad relationship. More bakeries are opening up than there are good guys.
30. Be single and super happy about it. Do not settle, and don’t give in to the pressure of a relationship doomed from the start.
31. Single? Toast to the single life! You don’t have to be in a relationship to be happy.
32. You’re still single, and you’re so much better off for it.
33. Stay single, and you’ll always be happy. At the very least, you can have all of your stuff to yourself.
34. If you’re single, this should inspire you to make the most of your life. It should inspire you to help your partner be the best version of themselves possible if you’re in a relationship.
35. If you’re single, take a deep breath and be happy with it. You only have to answer, which means you never really fail. Don’t try and be someone’s notch on their belt; seek out whoever you want to spend your time with.
36. Being single is a blessing, a reminder that you have the power to choose happiness.
37. You don’t need a partner to get ahead. You just need the right partner; you. Being single is better.
38. Never settle for someone who doesn’t make you feel more alive, radiant, and confident than any other person.
39. Being single is better than being in a bad relationship.
40. Single life is good. It is better to be single and happy than miserable in a relationship.
41. I’d rather be single than settle for someone I don’t love.
42. In a constantly shifting relationship world, it’s important to remember that being single can be the best thing for you.
43. Everything is better when you’re single. The best kind of relationship is the one with yourself.
44. Single is better than the alternative. Being single doesn’t have to be a bad thing. If you’re single, you have the freedom to do whatever you want. It’s time to start living the life you live.
45. No one should get in the way of you and your happiness. Being single is better.
46. The most important relationship you can have is with yourself. So, being single is better.
47. Being single sometimes is better than being unhappy in a relationship.
48. Choose to be happy. It’s a lot better to be single and loving life than to be in an unhappy relationship.
49. It’s not in a relationship that makes you happy; it’s being single and okay with it.
50. Single is fun and good. Feeling good is more important than being in a relationship right now.
51. You deserve to be single if being in a relationship makes you unhappy—you don’t get a medal or a cookie for putting up with something that makes you unhappy.
52. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being single. In fact, I think it’s much better than being in a relationship where you are unhappy.
53. If you’re single and miserable, that’s your fault and no one else’s. If you’re single and happy, enjoy it! Being single can be wonderful and even more so when you are happy with yourself.
54. If you’re single, you will be in control of your life, and you will be stress-free and become who you want to be.
55. Life is too short to be anything but happy. Today, single or taken, smile and know you’re loved.
56. If you can’t be with someone you love, love yourself. Being single is not bad; it just means you’re not settling.
57. Being single is better than being in an unhealthy relationship because it gives you enough time to love yourself. Appreciate your best self, and meet someone who can appreciate it too.
58. Be single and be very happy about it. Don’t ever settle for less than being completely content with your life. Be in love with your life.
59. If you’re not happy in the relationship, break up. Being single is better.
60. Take your time and not rush into a relationship; love yourself first and enjoy the single life.
61. Whatever your reason for being single, embrace it and love yourself even more. Single life is the best life.
62. Being single isn’t bad if it’s just for now. And if you’re alone and it’s Valentine’s Day, don’t forget to offer yourself some love.
63. Falling in love is easy; staying in love is hard. But being single? That’s better.
64. The feeling of being single when you prefer it is better than being with someone who doesn’t make you happy.
65. Single is not a status. It’s a mindset. And it’s empowering as hell. So instead of putting a label on it, let’s just live and see where this goes. You only live once, so you might as well love yourself along the way.
66. Don’t settle for anyone who doesn’t appreciate how awesome you are. Love yourself instead. Single is better than settling.
67. You are enough, you are worthy, and you are loved. Don’t settle for less than you deserve. Better single than sorry.
68. Being single is better than being in an unhealthy relationship. You deserve to be happy.
69. Be single and enjoy your time alone instead of staying in a relationship that makes you unhappy.
70. Choose to be single because you’re worth more than someone who will compromise your self-worth.
71. There’s no point in being single if you’re unhappy with your life. Be the best version of yourself, and the love will come.
72. Be single and love it; it means more time to do what you love with the people you care about.
73. Better to be alone than with someone who makes you feel alone. Being single is better.
74. You are the best dating partner for you. When you’re single and happy, it’s like you get to choose your adventure.
75. Single means you can do what you want, go where you want, and see who you want, whenever you please.
76. If you’re single or in a relationship, be happy. If you’re not, be happy. It’s not about who you’re with but what you do when you are by yourself.
77. You’re single, and that’s okay. You don’t need someone to complete you because you are already complete.
78. You’re in the perfect position to be single and happy—there’s no one you need to please but yourself.
79. Everyone deserves to be happy, even if you’re single and sleeping alone from time to time.
80. Single isn’t something you settle for. It’s something you dig deep and work hard for. Being single is better.
81. Date yourself. Get to know all the things you love about yourself and all the things that make you who you are. Being single is better.
82. It’s better to be single and happy than miserable in a bad relationship.
83. Relationship goals don’t exist. It’s better to be single and happy than miserable in a relationship.
84. It’s better to be single than stuck in a relationship that no longer fits you. We’re all works in progress, always growing into the next chapter of our lives.
85. You’re better off being single than being with someone who makes you feel like you can’t be yourself.
86. Being single can be the best thing for you. It allows you to focus on yourself and figure out what you want without worrying about a partner’s needs. Whether it’s a rebound or an awakening, find your happiness by prioritizing your needs.
87. Single, independent, and happy. Be all about that.
88. Waiting for anyone to walk through the doors of your life is a waste of who you are today. You are enough today. If you can’t see that, you’re with the wrong person.
89. Don’t be ashamed of showing off that you’re single; if you’re feeling lonely, embrace the freedom to enjoy your own company.
90. Be yourself. Not being in a relationship means more time to focus on your goals, dreams, and ambitions without the distraction of another person.
91. The best thing about being single is that you get to do what you want when you want, and that’s some boss moves.
92. Just because you’re single doesn’t mean you can’t get together and have a good time.
93. You can do much more when you’re single, such as watching your favourite show while eating ice cream alone.
94. Blessed be the single, for you shall have time to read and dance as much as you want.
95. Be single and unapologetically unbothered. Being single is better than being miserable in a relationship.
96. Making the most of your single life is better than being bored in a relationship.
96. Being single is better than being in a bad relationship. Being single and loving is better than being in a relationship where you feel too stressed, anxious, or unhappy even to go out.
97. Being single can be better than being in a long-term, unhappy relationship, according to a new study.
98. Being single is better than being in a bad relationship. Feeling single isn’t as bad as it seems. It’s all good.
99. If you’re single, stop complaining about being single. You’re better off.
100. It’s not just a good idea to be single—it’s good for you. Millions of people are single each day, either by choice or by chance, with no signs of settling down anytime soon.
Hey there. I hope this collection of being single is better quotes met you very well. I would really like to know how you feel about them. Kindly drop your comment(s) below, so I can know. Don’t forget to share the post as well. Thank you for always coming back to this page for more content.