Life is not a bed of roses. So, sometimes our plans, goals, and dreams might be delayed, and we get discouraged. The solution is not to look away but face such challenges with the determination that one day everything will be fine, and I will be happy.
Happiness, they say, is a state of mind. It starts with letting go of every negative feeling and keeping a gratitude journal, even when it is not easy to identify things to be happy for each day because I understand that one day I will be happy.
Each day it is important to make happiness a way of life and not just a goal or an end state. Given this, check out this list of complied one day I will be happy quotes that will revitalize your life.
One Day I Will be Happy Quotes
I was crushed. It was as if my life was over, and I had no future. Looking back, though, I realize that it probably wasn’t a healthy relationship, but at that time, I was completely blind to relationship issues. I’m not quite happy yet, but I will be one day.
1. One day, I will be happy. Each day brings happiness. I embrace it with positivity and the right attitude toward a greater tomorrow despite my past mistakes.
2. One day, I will be happy, and so will you. This isn’t a sentence; it’s a confirmation of the good things that will come at the right time.
3. One day, you will be happy, and so will I. Yes, I choose to be happy, love more, stay true to my values and principles, be disciplined, and hope for the best.
4. This is a life philosophy. It’s simple. Work hard, be cool, and keep your eyes open because I know I will be happy one day, and everything will fall into pleasant places, with lots of smiles and unspeakable joy.
5. I won’t just live my life. I’ll be happy. It might not happen now, but I’ll be happy one day. I know that seasons and times change, but in all of these, I will be happy.
6. I will never settle for anything less than what I deserve. I will work harder than anyone else. I will strive to be the best and enjoy every minute because I will be happy one day.
7. My dreams don’t have to stay just a dream. The future is in my hands! I’ll be happy one day.
8. If a smile has been put on your face at any point in your day, that’s good enough for me. Here’s to a better future. Here’s to progress because I will be happy one day.
9. A huge part of success is being happy. If I am not happy, I won’t achieve anything. I will be happy one day, so this is the mandate that guides me daily and every time.
10. Today, I am happy, but tomorrow is a new day. Tomorrow brings new happiness, and one day I will be happy. My dreams are valid.
11. I say to myself, “Be confident. Tomorrow, happiness will find you”. I will be happy one day.
12. Life is an opportunity to be happy. Smile more often, and you will be a lot happier. Moreover, I will be happy one day, and so will you.
13. Happiness is a choice. I will be happy one day because I choose happiness with each passing phase of my life, regardless of the circumstances surrounding me.
14. I love to watch the sunrise, drink my coffee outside in the garden, cook for my friends and family, and stay up late watching videos with my roommates. I believe happiness is a choice. One day I will be happy.
15. One day, I will succeed. Each day brings success, happiness, and trials, with questions in my heart about what the future holds for me. I know that despite all the trials and mistakes of the past, I will be happy one day because happiness will find me.
16. One day, I will be happy. I wouldn’t let a day of my life go by without a smile and breathing in the beauty and splendour of nature and love around me.
17. One day, I will achieve happiness against all odds; life seems hard, and the future is not looking bright, but I know I will be happy and enjoy life to its fullness.
18. Smiling can be hard when I look at all my past mistakes and wrong choices; I understand that those mistakes don’t define my personality, and I am assured that one day I will be happy.
19. I will not wait for the right time. I will not wait for the perfect moment. Some say there will always be another day to be happy. Happiness requires decisions, not conditions. I decide to be happy now, and one day I will be happy.
20. I don’t delay happiness. I make myself happy regardless of the ups and downs because I know one day I will be happy.
21. Long gone are the days of always being “stuck in a rut” with no chance of ever feeling cheerful and full of joy. I will be happy one day.
22. Having a positive attitude is the secret to happiness, and One day I will be happy because I have faith in this.
23. “e happy because you’re lucky. Be happy because you’re alive. Be happy because one day, we all will be happy, and I will also be happy.
24. Every day is a gift; know that happiness will happen one day.
25. I will be happy one day. It won’t be today, and it won’t be tomorrow, but someday I’ll be smiling again. It might not happen for many reasons, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t possible.
26. I will be happy one day. It won’t be today, and it won’t be tomorrow, but I believe that I may be smiling again.
27. I will be happy one day, and that will happen. It’s not going to happen today and probably not going to happen tomorrow, but I believe I may be smiling again.
28. It’s simple. I’m not afraid anymore. One day I will be happy, and that’s going to happen.
29. I may be smiling again because I will be happy one day, smiling at all the past not-so-good experiences, losses, and delays because I know the delay is not denial.
30. I know that something good will come my way one day. I don’t know when, but I know that something good will happen to me, and I will be happy one day.
31. I am bold in my dreams and courageous in my thoughts because one day, I will be happy, and it will all sum up together.
32. One day, I won’t feel unhappy. It won’t be this time, the next day, or probably even the year after. But it is possible that one day, a year from now, I will be happy.
33. That day of gladness is not today, and that day looks far away, but it’s possible, and I believe I will be happy one day.
34. Happiness is a state of mind; it is the feeling that you won the lottery when you do not have any money in your bank account. It understands that this season of lack will pass away, and one day I will happy that I didn’t lose my assurance of a better tomorrow.
35. Nothing is absolute in this world. Today I am low. Tomorrow I may be high, but one day I will be happy, plus loads of good things to come.
36. Happiness is one of the things that cannot be wasted. It radiates around everyone that comes into contact with it, and in the end, one day, I will be happy that happiness found me.
37. You know that dream I’ve had since I was a kid, I’m living it, and one day I will be happy.
38. I know one day I’ll have a job that I love, with people who are kind and smart. I will be happy.
39. Make no mistake about it. I am determined to be a blessing to people around me, and one day I will be happy that I did something impeccable.
40. I will be a famous person. It’s not going to happen overnight, but I can achieve my goals if I put in the effort, and one day I will be happy.
41. No matter how often I fail, I will never give up and will be happy one day.
42. I can do this. I can do it! Nobody can tell me otherwise. I have what it takes, and I will be happy one day.
43. I am a positive writer. I am a positive thinker. I always look at the brighter side of things and feel positive about my future. No matter what situation I’m faced with, I know that there is light at the end of the tunnel, and no matter how long it takes to get there, I will be happy one day.
44. I will succeed. I will accomplish all my goals. I will live a happy and prosperous life filled with adventure, pleasure, and fulfilment; one day, I will be happy that I succeeded with my goals.
45. I’m going to live a happy life and be happy one day. I believe it because the tree cut down one day will grow again once it can access water and sunlight.
46. One day, I will be happy. Each day brings happiness. One day to be happy, to be a step closer to that dream career, family, love, and happiness.
47. Happiness will happen to me. One day I will be happy; even when it looks so dark at the moment, I breathe out and meditate on my goals and dreams with so much joy.
48. One day, I will be happy. Not because of something you do or say but because of me. I will be happy because that’s what I choose daily to spice up my life with little bits of euphoria to keep me through the dark times.
49. One day, when I feel at peace with my past, I will be able to move on away from all the negativity that surrounds me most subtly, and one day I will be happy that I did.
50. Life doesn’t get any better than this, so one day, I will be happy and take advantage of today to build the perfect future I desire and dream about.
51. One day, I will be happy, and each day brings happiness with a truckload of hope for a future greater than mine today.
52. I choose to be happy and continually dwell in a state of gratitude for the hope of a better tomorrow and today. I choose one day to be happy every day of my life.
53. Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to die down. It’s about learning to dance in the rain because I will be happy one day.
54. I will be happy one day, and each day brings happiness and a smile because it will happen no matter the temptations to throw in the towel and quit hoping for a great future.
55. One day, I will be happy, relish all the gifts I didn’t pay for, use my talent to put a smile on different faces, and add colour to their lives.
56. I love to watch the sunrise, drink my coffee outside in the garden, cook for my friends and family, and stay up late watching videos with my roommates. I believe happiness is a choice; one day I will be happy, so I don’t let my present prosecutions hold me down.
57. One day, I will be happy. I would not waste my life by never smiling wide and believing only the best at all times.
58. I woke up smiling because I knew happiness would come and I would be happy one day, so I kept smiling.
59. Regardless of the ups and downs that may come my way, I will be strong and courageous because victory is on the way, and I will be happy one day.
60. When I feel happy, I tell others around me, I tell them stories about my best moments, and they’ll be inspired by those stories and want to tell theirs, too, because I know I will be happy one day.
61. I feel much happier now that I don’t just focus on what went wrong. Instead, I try to remember my achievements, big or small. And because life can be good and challenging, it’s good to think of problems as part of the whole to success because one day I will be happy.
62. I know that I will be happy one day. When the pressure of our complex city life thins my blood and numbs my brain, I seek relief in the trial because I will be happy one day.
63. I struggle with depression and seek relief during the trial. I know I will be happy one day and over this depression and be a better person.
64. I know I will be happy one day because happiness will find me with loads of goodness and love.
65. I walk my dogs and feel the stress of my city life melting away with every step. I know one day I will be happy; this day will come, but now is not the time yet that happiness will happen.
66. I’ve been biking for a long time, keeping my body and soul alive because I will be happy one day and be glad I was intentional about my happiness.
67. When the pressures of life get me down, I take a breath and think about the good memories and times. I will be happy one day.
68. The path, the trail, the way. This is my quest for happiness because one day I will be happy.
69. Each time I get lost on the trail, I learn something new about myself; one day, I will be happy.
70. My struggle is not to have a good life. It’s to find joy in the little things, to be happy one day.
71. I know that someday I will find the perfect balance between work and play and be happy one day.
72. Getting lost in the woods makes me feel alive, to breathe in and out because one day I will happy.
73. Despite what you might think, I assure you I am not as angry as I seem. It’s just a good start because I will be happy one day.
74. I will be happy one day, yes, I believe it and hold on to the testimonies of hope and a great future assured despite my short fallings.
75. I will wake up, step outside and smile every morning, gisting with my loved ones, enjoying the splendour of nature for the reason that one day I will be happy.
76. I will achieve greatness in life. Money, fame, and love will flow my way, and I will be happy one day.
77. I will have an amazing life with many things to be thankful for, surround my table with my loved ones, and do the impossible because one day I will be happy.
78. I’m bold in my dreams and courageous in my deeds because I will be happy one day.
79. One day, I won’t feel sad. It won’t be this year, next year, or probably even the year after. But it is possible that one day, years from now, I will be happy.
80. I made several mistakes in life, told several lies, and cheated so many people around me; I experienced different disappointments. I recognize that it is possible to be happy regardless, and one day I will be happy.
81. I’m on the journey of becoming, I’m not saying that I’ll be happy by next week, but I will be one day, so no more negativity around me, no more regrets and failures.
82. I’m happy to let you know that from now on, we will focus exclusively on happiness because I will be happy one day.
83. One day, I will be happy, at the right time, with the right relationship and habits; until then, I will keep pressing on towards my goals and aspirations.
84. I’m going to live a happy life and do what I want, enjoy life to the fullness, travel around the world, and make friends because I understand that one day I will be happy and be glad I did, irrespective of what the world says.
85. One day I will be happy. Each day, night, morning, sunset, and sunrise bring happiness. One day to be happy and always rejoice for all the good things surrounding me.
86. One day, I will be happy. Each dream brings me happiness, dreams of a greater tomorrow, love and strength to face the future.
87. I tried to love again, to be happy, and let forgiveness flow within my veins, and regardless of my faults and errors, I know one day I will be happy.
88. One day, I will be happy. Not because of something you do or say; I will be happy because that’s what I choose.
89. One day, I will be happy when I feel at peace with my past. For now, happiness is intermingled with the pain of wrong choices, mistakes, and relationships.
90. Happiness is also the word for luck. Yes, I’m lucky, and one day I will be happy with so much hope for a glorious future ahead of me, without shame and failures.
91. Life doesn’t get any better, trials will come, but one day I will be happy and radiate joy around all that surrounds me. Seek to ensure that happiness flows through me at all times, regardless of what comes my way.
92. The moment I quit that bad habit of negativity, I felt my heart melt with so much bliss and happiness; I knew this was a good signal because I would be happy one day.
93. Friends say I will never be happy, the world is against me, families turn their back on me, and irrespective of all these ugly things happening around me, happiness will find me, and one day I will be happy.
94. I’m going to be happy, and this will happen regardless of every pain, disappointment, or wrong relationship, and one day I will be happy and smile broadly with so much joy and excitement.
95. The drought season is over; one day, I will be happy because the harvest of goodness is around the corner regardless of my horrible past because I know my future is bright.
96. I was hurt. My life looks over, and no future for me. Looking back, though, I realize that it probably wasn’t a healthy thought, but at that time, I was completely blind to it. I’m not quite happy yet, but one day I will be happy.
97. I know that something good will come my way one day. I don’t know when, but I know that something good will happen to me; yes, the sun will shine again, and I will be happy one day.
98. I’m going to be late today. I’m going to run into traffic, and I’m going to get stuck in a horrible meeting at lunch, and when I leave, I’ll cry in my car, and after all these things, I will be happy one day.
99. Despite what you might think, I assure you that I am not as angry as I might seem. I understand that one day I will be happy, so no form of ill feelings.
100. One day, I will all make sense of why my journey ended this way and why I had to be consistent with my dreams and goals, and eventually, one day, I will be happy and grateful that those challenges came my way.
Let me know what you think about the one day I will be happy quotes in the comment section. Kindly forward them to your family and friends. Thanks.