Masculinity isn’t about denying who you are and it sure as hell isn’t about belittling other men. Being a real man means something different for every guy. It could mean being a provider for your family or being a genuine friend. It could mean being a reliable shoulder to cry on or maintaining your own health. But what does it mean to you?
Being a real man is not easy. There are plenty of “bad” role models out there; it seems that reality TV has glorified everything except good morals, and not to mention, society promotes certain behaviours among boys and girls that create this sickening gender gap.
Real men know when to be assertive, vulnerable and aggressive. They are not necessarily always able to control their mind and body. Once in a while, they succumb to negative emotions, but they can bounce back quickly.
These relatable be a real man quotes will cut to the chase and give you straightforward advice on becoming a real man.
Be a Real Man Quotes
Be a real man, even though sometimes it is not easy. The first step to being a real man is to say what you want. You must know where you are and your purpose in life. It is a real man who does not run away in dangerous times but defends his family’s honour with his strength.
1. Be a real man. Be a good son, brother, husband, father, partner and friend. Be courageous, be honest and be fair.
2. Be a real man. Be somebody. Be somebody important. Be somebody who stands for something; if you stand for that, it’s only natural that you will be interested in other people who stand for the same things.
3. Be a real man. You’ve got the will, you’ve got the guts, and you’ve got the drive to do what needs to be done.
4. Be a real man, stand up straight and hold your head high.
5. Real men don’t wait for someone to come of age—they take responsibility and become the person they want to be. Be a real man.
6. Be a real man. Be a good son, brother, husband, father, partner and friend. Be courageous, be honest and be fair.
7. Don’t be scared to be yourself, be brave. Be a real man, and never let anything stop you from being the best you can be.
8. It was a real man who stood up for what he believed in and made his voice heard. It was a real man who cared about the people around him and lived life with a purpose. We are proud to call them real men!
9. Real men are brave and strong. Not afraid to say what’s on their mind, even if it’s not politically correct. They do things that scare them because they know it’s the right thing to do. And when they see a problem, they want to fix it.
10. Be a real man. Be the kind of man that women can feel proud to be with. Be the kind of man others will desire to be around. Be the kind of man your children can look up to and want to be like.
11. Be a real man, not a legend. Be the best at what you do, and someone will discover what you’re doing.
12. Be a real man. Don’t be afraid to show your emotions. Be proud of who you are and be comfortable in your skin.
13. Be a real man. Be not afraid to speak up and speak out, but never be a grouch or an angry person. Be willing to listen and learn from the experiences of others.
14. You need to be a real man and care for yourself. Treat your body right so it can take you places.
15. Real men speak the truth. They say what they mean and mean what they say—even if it hurts their feelings or embarrasses them
16. A real man does not need to prove his toughness. He only needs to prove how strong he is,
17. Real men don’t need a reason to stand up for their beliefs. Stand up straight and be a man above all others.
18. Be a real man– Live your life to the fullest. Be courageous, be strong and never give up.
19. Be a real man, and you will be happy. Be a fake man, and you will be sad.
20. Be a real man. Be the best man you can be. Don’t let anyone tell you what to do or how to live your life. Your heart is your own, and it’s yours alone.
21. Be a real man. Be a man of character and integrity, work hard and be serious about your goals.
22. Be a real man, not a boy. Be courageous in your convictions, loving in your relationships and strong in your resolve.
23. Be a real man. Always be ready to face the world’s challenges, dangers, and adversities. Be brave, bold and courageous. Don’t be afraid of hard work; put your head down and tackle the tasks before you.
24. Be a real man, not a boy. Be strong and courageous. Be strong in the face of adversity; be a leader of men.
25. Be a real man. Be strong and courageous. Be courageous, but not reckless. Be smart, but not too smart. Be brave, but never reckless or foolish.
26. Be a real man; love your family and friends. Be a friend to all humanity. Be courageous and never give up on what you believe in.
27. Being a real man means being strong but also sensitive. It means knowing what you need and giving it to you. Being a real man is something that no one can take away from you, and no one else can give it to you.
28. A real man is a man who knows how to get what he wants in life. He is honest, loyal and trustworthy.
29. A real man is not afraid to think, feel and act for himself.
30. Be a real man, not a perfect one. Be brave, be bold, and dream big. Be willing to take the risks that make life interesting.
31. Whether on the job, in your community, or out on the field, be a real man and make a difference.
32. Be a real man. Be a hero, not a victim. Be strong and bold, never weak or fearful of the challenge ahead. Be the warrior you were born to be!
33. Be a real man. Don’t be afraid to make mistakes, but don’t make the mistake of not trying.
34. Be a real man. Be strong, courageous and fearless in all that you do. Be determined to succeed in all things by your efforts and not by the help of others.
35. A real man does hard things and never gives up.
36. Be the man women think you are instead of the one they expect you to be.
37. Be a real man. Be the best man you can be. Be brave, do what is right, care for those you love, and never back down.
38. Be a real man, not a boy. Be a man that women can respect and trust. Be a man of honour, integrity, and courage. Be a man who always tries to do the right thing.
39. Be a real man, not just some guy. Be yourself and dare to be different.
40. Be a real man. Be the person you want to see in the mirror every morning before you brush your teeth.
41. Be a real man. Be a man of integrity. Be true to yourself and your family and friends, despite what others may say about you.
42. Be a real man. Be a leader. Be someone to be looked up to, not down at.
43. Be a real man. Be a warrior. Be strong, brave, and powerful—never apologize.
44. Be a real man. Be a good father. Be a loving husband. Be a friend to everyone, but never be unkind to anyone.
45. Be a real man. Be courageous. Compete. Make mistakes. Learn from them. And then don’t make them again.
46. Be a real man, not a professional. Be strong, but be kind. Be brave, but always be humble.
47. Be a real man. Own your destiny. Own your decisions, take responsibility, and always put the other person before yourself.
48. There’s no point in being ‘good’. You have to be great. You have to be a real man.
49. Real men don’t need an excuse to work hard but an excuse to play hard.
50. Be a real man. Live a real life. Love the people you meet & give them what they want.
51. Be a real man. Be yourself, and don’t be afraid to do what you want and who you want to be.
52. You don’t have to be perfect; strive to be the best you can. Be a real man.
53. Be a real man. Make your path and carve out your destiny. Don’t be afraid to break out of the pack and blaze your trail.
54. Be a real man. Be a man of integrity. Selfless, brave and fearless.
55. Be a real man. Be a man in charge of his own time; therefore, he can plan what he wants to do with it.
56. You don’t have to be a superhero. Just be a real man, and life will be better for it.
57. We’re not all going to be millionaires, but we can all be real men and support our families by working hard.
58. The sooner you accept that you are not perfect, the better chance you have at being a real man.
59. The real man is the one who can win, even when he’s down; that’s what makes him a winner.
60. Be a real man, not a perfect one. Real men don’t look for perfection; they try to improve daily. Be the kind of man who never has to tell his children, “I told you so.”
61. Be a real man, not a boy. Be strong and stand up for what you believe in. Be confident, not cocky. Be the one who makes things happen. Be hungry for success and keep working hard to get there!
62. Be a real man. Be strong, brave, and courageous. Don’t let anyone define you as an individual because the first step to being a real man is to think like one.
63. Be a real man. Not just because of what you do, but because of who you are.
64. Be a real man. A real man does not need somebody to come in and fulfil his wishes or dreams. He makes them happen himself.
65. A real man makes others feel good about themselves. A real man does so much more than just provide for himself.
66. Be the real man you were born to be. Don’t live a life of regret. Live a life of purpose.
67. A real man is not afraid to express his feelings, smart enough to listen to them, and strong enough to act on them.
68. Be a real man who makes his way, who is never led, works with his hands, builds and improves upon the things he has been given. Be a man of vision—one who sees the end in mind before the beginning and keeps going until he gets there.
69. Be a real man and follow your dreams. Don’t let anyone tell you what to do or be different from who you are.
70. Be a real man. Take responsibility for your life and actions, learn from your mistakes and forgive those who hurt you.
71. Be a real man and stand up for yourself. Be the only one who gets to decide your worth, not others.
72. Be a real man. Don’t be afraid of hard work or challenge; don’t be afraid to fail. But above all, never give up on your dreams!
73. A real man doesn’t wait for his life to begin. He makes it happen.
74. You must be a real man. Don’t just go through the motions. Act on your convictions—and don’t be afraid to make mistakes.
75. You don’t have to be a tough guy or a tough woman, but you do have to be real. Just be who you are, and don’t try to make yourself something you’re not.
76. Don’t waste time and energy trying to impress anyone. Instead, just be who you are and take what the world gives you.
77. Don’t make excuses. Take action. If you want something, get it. A man who can’t control himself is no man at all.
78. Be a real man! Be the best you can be. Every day, do something that makes you proud.
79. Be a real man. Don’t apologize for being strong or confident. Be proud to be different and unique.
80. Be a real man, live with integrity and inspire others to do the same.
81. Don’t be a man who is scared to be a real man, but be someone always ready.
82. Be a real man. Be a man through and through, no matter what anyone says or thinks.
83. Be a real man, do the things that make you feel alive. Be the best version of yourself, so you can inspire others to be their best.
84. Real men are made, not born. So be a real man, not just a man of words.
85. If you want to be a real man, then prove it. If you want to be a real woman, then show it.
86. Real men are those who are willing to risk failure so that they can have success.
87. Real men are not afraid to make mistakes. They just get back up and try again.
88. The real man is a man who recognizes and accepts his limitations yet continues to strive for illumination and understanding.
89. You are the master of your destiny. Be a real man, make a difference and live life to the fullest.
90. Be a real man. When the going gets tough, the tough get going.
91. I can only be a real man if I can accept myself just as I am. I must show you my weaknesses and imperfections and not try to hide them. This is the test of a man; to be able to be weak and still have courage in his heart.
92. Be a real man. Be true to yourself and tell others that you will be there for them when they need you.
93. The most courageous and strongest of men are those who know when to stop. The ones who keep pushing.
94. Be a real man. Don’t hide behind a facade of “tough guy” or “badass.” Be yourself and be kind to others.
95. Be a real man, live like one and have the courage to face your fears. If you are not afraid of dying young, you will be afraid of living old.
96. Be a man. Be an adult. Be responsible. Be brave. Be courageous. Be strong! Be the good person you must be for your future family members.
97. You don’t have to be a superhero, but you should be the kind of guy that would face up to anything just to ask her out.
98. Real men are not afraid to be afraid. Real men are not ashamed of their weaknesses and use them as stepping stones to greatness. Be a real man– Live your life to the fullest. Be courageous, be strong and never give up.
99. Be a real man, and you will be happy. Be a fake man, and you will be sad.
100. Be a real man. Be the best man you can be. Don’t let anyone tell you what to do or how to live your life. Your heart is your own, and it’s yours alone.
Being a man has quite the stigma. It is viewed as having an almost inherent dichotomy that the person is either strong or weak, courageous or cowardly, heroic or villainous. This is mostly a result of what society has taught people about what makes a “real man,” but who’s to say it’s true?
Let people think and say whatever they want about who you are, as long as you do what you feel is right–no one else can decide how you should live your life except for you.
I hope these be a real man quotes could bring this awareness to the forefront of your life once again.