The bond between a parent and their son is among the strongest in the world. It’s one of those relationships that if you’re lucky enough to experience once in your lifetime, you’ll always be looking for the next generation to share it with.
Whether you are a mom or a dad, I believe you want the best for your kids, right? You want to be loved by them, you want them to want to be part of what you’re doing. But how do you make that connection? How can you get them to want more from you and more importantly, how do you give them more?
If you want your son to love you, then the best thing to do is to make sure that he knows he is loved. The little things are more important than bigger things, whether it is remembering what he likes or giving him a chance to express himself. It might be hard at first, but being a good parent is all about making that effort and building a stronger relationship with your son.
These just me and my son quotes is a beautiful selection of quotes that will create a sweet bond between you and your son. You can always pick the best of your choice and let your son know that he is special.
Just Me and My Son Quotes
I want my son to love me. I want him to be comfortable with me so that he will come to me when his heart is broken or when something wonderful has happened to him. I want him to run through the house and meet me at the door with a big hug and kiss. I just want my son to love me.
1. Just me and my son. Always together until the end. My son always knows that my love for him is unconditional, he will feel so loved as I just want him to be loved always.
2. Just the two of us, my son and I, are always together. We’ll never be apart.
3. I want my son to love me with all his heart, I miss him when I’m gone, and he is happy to see me when we are reunited.
4. I just want my son to be happy, and if I can contribute to that in any way, I will.
5. I love my little man so much. He’s my life and my everything.
6. Son, I love you so much. I ask the universe to always give you health and abundance in life. Be happy and follow your dreams!
7. Son, I am so grateful for you. You are the joy of my life. Always follow your heart and follow your dreams.
8. Son, I love you very much. May you always be healthy and prosperous!
9. Son, I love you to the moon and back. You bring me so much joy and I’m very proud of who you are. I wish you the best of luck in everything you do!
10. Son, I love you, and I want you to be happy and successful. I will always support you no matter what.
11. Son, I wish you all the best things that life can bring. I’m so proud of who you are, and I’m thankful for you every day.
12. Daddy’s Little Boy, I am so proud of you. I hope that you can always remember the good times we shared in our home and that you too can go out and share it with the world.
13. Son, I want you to know how much I love you, your father, and everyone else here on earth for making this life possible for me.
14. I love you so much, my little buddy. I’m proud of you and everything you will achieve in this life. You are a champion and the world is your oyster!
15. Baby, you are my world. I would give my life for you. I love you with all my heart and will miss you terribly when you go to college. But don’t worry, Mommy and Daddy will visit every chance we get!
16. I love you more than anything in this world. I will always be here for you, and I hope that someday you will visit me. I know that you will succeed.
17. He’s my best friend, we won’t be apart. My son is the light of my life and the sunshine in my day. We will always be a team.
18. To me, my son is the most important thing on this planet. He makes my life better and I couldn’t imagine my life without him.
19. He will always be with me. Nothing can change my feelings for my son.
20. My son, you’ve been there for me every step of the way. You’re the only one whom I trust with my most important decisions and deepest secrets.
21. You’ve been a pillar of strength throughout this journey of life. I’ll always be there for you, no matter what, my son.
22. Just us against the world. Because at the end of the day, what matters is each other.
23. I’m proud of my son. I love spending time with him and watching him grow up. It’s one of the best things about being a father.
24. Every moment matters. Moments with your son should be cherished so that you won’t miss a thing in later life.
25. We’re a father and son team. We build fun apps together, and we are building this one together.
26. At the end of the day, it’s not the clothes we wear or the car we drive, it’s our family who matters most. I’m so grateful to have great kids with a beautiful wife to share my life with.
27. I think you are my greatest adventure — and I know our adventure has only just begun.
28. My dear son, I am so proud of you. You have been the greatest gift in our lives. We love you.
29. Today, tomorrow, and forever. My son, my love is always with you.
30. I just want to hold my son and let him know how much I love him.
31. I love my son with all of my heart. If you look into his eyes, you will find all the answers to the questions you want to know about me.
32. I am my son’s first friend and his forever friend.
33. Dear son, I just wanted to say I love you and thank you for being my blessing from above.
34. My son is my heart, my soul, my everything. A son is one of the best gifts this world has to give.
35. A son is a blessing. He makes you proud and fills your heart with joy. He’s your little boy one minute and the next he’s grown up and ready to fly on his own.
36. A son is one of the greatest blessings a family can receive.
37. A son can bring an incredible amount of joy to your life. He’ll be someone you care about and want to spend the rest of your life with.
38. A son is a gift we never knew we needed until they came into our lives.
39. The bond between a father and son lasts forever. No matter what, you will always be my number one.
40. A father’s love can make all the difference in his son’s life.
41. My son is my world. I would do anything to make him smile, and I adore spending every day with him.
42. Every little boy is a miracle, and every father is blessed. I am so thankful for my son. The greatest blessing in life is having a family.
43. When you have children of your own, you realize just how much your parents love you. You only want the best for your kids, and that love is a gift in itself.
44. In our family we have one thing, FAITH. Without it, we are nothing but dust. It is the very reason for life; for faith carries love to our hearts and hope to our minds. I want you to imbibe this too, son.
45. I love how we don’t have to say out loud that I am your favourite parent.
It’s Just Me and My Son Quotes
My son is a blessing to me. He has brought so much joy to my life. He is my best friend, my advisor, my little boy and my hero. He has taught me how to love and laugh without fear. When my son was born, I was given the sweetest gift from Heaven.
46. I love my son and I pray we remain strong and full of love and light. I have my son, who is the sweetest gift to me from God.
47. You are the best son in the world and I love you more than anything else.
48. Kids are like a mirror, they reflect the emotions you give them. I’m glad when I look at my son, it’s always the love I see in him.
49. My love for you, my son is so great that I can only hope you’ll be blessed with a son of your own one day to show you how much it hurts when they break your heart.
50. If you have a son, you should know that there is nothing more precious than watching him sleep.
51. Son, When I say I love you more, I don’t mean I love you more than you love me. I mean I love you more than the bad days ahead of us, I love you more than any fight we will ever have. I love you more than the distance between us, I love you more than any obstacle that could try and come between us.
52. When my son was born, I knew that my job in this lifetime is to love.
53. Sometimes my son will see a random sign, and the next thing I know he’s quoting it. I love my son and I pray we remain strong and full of love and light.
54. The greatest words you’ll ever hear are “It’s just me and my son.”
55. The sweetest gift of life is love and the greatest joy I have ever experienced is being a mother to my son.
56. I am so thankful to God for blessing me with such a wonderful son
57. God loves me to the extent that he gave me the sweetest gift of my life.
58. Being a mother is the greatest gift given to me. I am blessed!
59. The love between a mother and a son is forever. You are my world, my life and my soul.
60. It’s just me and my son. I love my son and I pray we remain strong and full of love and light.
61. It’s just me and my son. I love my son and I pray we remain strong and full of love and light. Always be with me.
62. There’s a depth to love that you can’t feel until you’re a parent. Give your children roots, give them wings and love them unconditionally. You don’t know true love until you’ve felt the love of your child.
63. My son and I are strong together. Because I have my son, he is my gift from God.
64. My son, I hope your life will always be blessed with a world full of happiness. May all your dreams and wishes come true. I love you so much.
65. A son is a miracle that will never cease to be miraculous. Full of beauty and forever beautiful. Loving and caring and truly amazing.
66. I know that my son is growing up. I watch him every day. I see him getting ready for his future. I’m lucky to have a son like you, that someone so special and wonderful can be part of me!
67. I love you, my little one. Have a great day!
68. Your smile melts my heart, your laugh tickles my tummy and the way you call me mom makes me feel humbled and grateful.
69. We pray you never experience what we have gone through with my son. The heartache, the sleepless nights, and the endless tears.
70. Thanks to my son, I know what true love is.
71. The best feeling in the world is knowing that you are mine and I am yours. Every day I fall more in love with you as my precious son.
72. I’m in LOVE with this little boy more every second!
73. You’re the sun, my son. That’s why we rise in love.
74. It’s just me and my son. You are my Sunshines, I will love you to the moon and back.
75. It’s just me and my son, we’re more than enough.
76. I can’t imagine my life without my son’s smile. He is the beat of my heart, the echo of my soul.
77. I love my son more than anything in the world. I hope he will be just like me, but better.
78. I have my son, and he is the greatest gift this world has given me.
79. It’s just me and my son. And we’ve got big plans. I love you, my son.
80. A son is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous. Full of beauty and forever beautiful. Loving and caring and truly amazing.
81. My son is my baby, always and forever. I love him with all of my heart!
82. My son and I have an unbreakable bond. That’s just the way it is. We can talk about anything, and he always makes me laugh.”
83. It’s just me and my son this Father’s Day. Some of the best memories are made with him.
84. Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in your heart, it’s just me and my son.
85. My son, you are my first love and my best friend. I can’t live without you, mom loves you so much.
86. I love you more than I feel comfortable saying and I have the feeling you understand my words without me saying anything, sweet son.
87. Life changes every second, but nothing changed my love for you, my dear son.
88. The world would be a better place if everyone was as selfless as my son.
89. A mother’s love is something that no one can explain. It is made of deep devotion, sacrifice and pain.
90. My son, You are my reason for living. You are the light in my dark days, the hope in my despair, and I will love you for every moment of forever.
91. The greatest gifts I have ever received are my children. Especially my son.
92. God gave us two ears and only one mouth so that we would listen more and talk less. Whenever you say “my son” in prayer, I believe God smiles.
93. There is nothing stronger than family, no matter the form.
94. I have the best relationship with my son and it will always be sweeter every day because you are the best son on earth.
95. I’m proud to have you and I’ll forever cherish every moment together with you.
96. Holding my son in my hand and feeling his heartbeat in mine is the sweetest miracle ever.
97. I dream of my son always and I want him to be safe and strong. That’s why it is always me and him.
98. Parenting a son is a huge task, but my son has made it easier for me and I love him always.
99. I want my son to love me and to always know that I care for him and cherish him. It is such a blessing to me.
100. It would always be me at your back looking out for you and taking care of your needs and wants. I’ll always be there for my son. You are wonderful.
Little things are important in every family and a father to son relationship is amazing and perfect with positive words and love. This collection of quotes for just me and my son are the best message you can send to your son and remind him that you care and you will always be there for him.