After delivery, it’s a natural human reaction to be filled with wonder, awe, reflection and several other adjectives. The question is, what do you want to say? There are no rules regarding when to write that momentous email or text message after childbirth because you might rush to return to your busy day of mothering and not have time.
When you’re blessed with a child, the birth of your baby may be the biggest event in your life. You become a father or a mother, and everything changes. There are more challenges and a lot more fun. As you settle into parenthood, you also realize that becoming a parent is not just about nurturing your little one’s physical needs but also about emotional concerns and challenges.
After delivery is the after-birth scenario. Not many women talk about it, but they are real! Knowing the right ways to improve things is sometimes challenging, so here are some amazing after delivery quotes to help you in this time.
After Delivery Quotes
After the delivery, life becomes blissful; you finally become a parent. You have a new life you can nurture every day. It’s just like a dream come true. However, after that, the after-birth pains begin. But since you are tired from all the effort during the delivery and it was hard, wasn’t it, you don’t notice all those pains.
1. The journey after delivery is one of the most rewarding and hard parts of being a mom. It’s a process, not an event, but part of the journey.
2. After delivery, it’s easy to forget that you have a job. It’s even harder to remember when that little one is watching you with unblinking eyes.
3. I don’t care how much experience you have as a nurse. You will never be prepared for the moments you find yourself in when delivering a child.
4. After delivery, your body will be a work in progress. You’ll have stretch marks, scars, and more. But you’ll never get back the months you lost to pregnancy.”
5. It’s not over. You’re still you, even after the baby has come. You still have all your friends and family around you. So please don’t feel you should hide your post-delivery self from them.
6. After delivery, the focus is on raising that precious baby. But what about all of the things we go through before, during and after
7. After the delivery, the baby takes its first steps; it smiles and laughs. It holds your gaze with those big eyes full of love!
8. There’s a moment after delivery when you feel like you have a mini-breakdown. But then, it’s over, and you settle down into your new life with a sense of relief and gratitude.
9. It’s normal to feel drained after delivery. Rest assured that your body will start to return to its usual self soon.
10. One of the most challenging times in a mother’s life is when she experiences postpartum depression, a serious and often overlooked disorder that affects some moms after delivery. It’s important to seek help as soon as possible, not only for yourself but for your baby.
11. When mom woke up after delivery, it was like seeing her baby for the first time. Sorry for the tears!
12. We’ve all been there. We’re here for you if you’re feeling emotional or have questions about what’s next in your pregnancy or delivery journey.
13. We are so grateful that we got to deliver this miracle baby and finally see our families grow.
14. When you see your baby for the first time, your heart swells with love. You know that you have made it when you hold them for the first time and gaze into their beautiful eyes.
15. When a mom delivers a baby, she gives life. But when she has to leave that child behind—it’s hard. It’s not just about the physical recovery; it’s about the emotional recovery too.
16. There’s no greater joy than the joy that comes from being a mother. The love is palpable; the bond is unbreakable.
17. After giving birth, the last thing you want to worry about is what to wear. But after delivery, that’s exactly what you’ll have to do. So make sure you’re prepared with our post-delivery wardrobe.
18. I don’t think I can put into words the feeling you get after the delivery of your son or daughter. It’s indescribable and so wonderful!
19. I’ve delivered many babies. The first is the most difficult, but it gets easier afterwards.
20. The moment a baby is born, and you finally get to hold them in your arms, is the most incredible feeling there ever was.
21. It’s normal to feel a little overwhelmed. Your baby is still very small, and you’re probably sleep-deprived from the delivery process.
22. The most important thing to remember after delivering the baby is born is to take time for yourself.
23. Birth can be hard, but you’re not alone. You’ll find new strength in knowing that the period after delivery is just as important for your recovery.
24. It’s not easy to welcome a new baby but after delivery is the most beautiful moment.
25. As you get used to your new life as a mother, let us remind you that there is nothing more beautiful than a new baby.
26. This new motherhood adventure comes with many ups and downs, but you’ll discover the strength of love through it all.
27. You are not a failure because your baby wasn’t born on your due date. You were selected to be a mom, which is something to be honoured.
28. If you haven’t noticed, a baby is no longer in your belly. They are now part of your life and make it better than ever.
29. When you bring a new life into the world, it’s not just about a moment in time. It’s also about lasting memories, laughter and joy.
30. When you have a baby and a job, it’s easy to lose track of time. It’s important to remember that the days fly by so fast.
31. You’re a mom now and get to do endless things. But remember: You are not alone.
32. It’s hard to imagine how things were before you arrived. But there’s a beautiful order now that was missing before.
33. Tell her you’ll be there for her physically and mentally, emotionally and spiritually. After all, it’s the little things that make the difference.
34. You do not have to wait until they can walk and talk to start loving your baby. It happens at the moment of delivery when you first look at them with tears of joy and amazement in your eyes.
35. When the baby arrives, you may not remember all the joys of pregnancy and labour. But don’t forget that a huge sense of accomplishment comes with caring for a child.
36. After delivery, it’s easy to forget how beautiful you are. But our postpartum bras and panties can remind you—every time you put them on.
37. A new life is born from the strength and courage of a woman who has endured difficult labour and delivery. You are an inspiration and an example to us all.
38. Every mother would know the feeling of a new baby! Being a mother can never be replaced, so let’s celebrate your baby as they enter this world.
39. It’s the most beautiful time when you are reborn as a mother, but it can also be the most challenging time of your life.
40. Gazing at your newborn baby for the first time is one of the most beautiful moments of your life. It’s also a moment that brings up mixed emotions for most moms. That’s why we want to remind you that after delivery, there is no feeling alone. You’re not alone in this.
41. Thank you for welcoming our sweet baby girl into the world. We love you more than words can describe, and we hope you enjoy your pregnancy, labour and delivery as much as we did.
42. The moment you hold your baby for the first time is a moment you’ll never forget.
43. Nothing is more rewarding than seeing the joy on your new mom’s face when she sees her baby for the first time.
44. When you can share the joy of your new little one with their mom or dad, it’s even more special.
45. There’s a special bond between the mom and baby after delivery.
46. You have to be happy with how you’ve lived your life, and if you are and you have good memories with your first child, that’s great. But don’t let anyone discourage you or put you down.
47. You will deliver a second child now and go through a different stage of life again. So enjoy it while it lasts.
48. You’re a fabulous mother, no matter how long it may take or the situation. Take care of yourself and your new baby now and in the future.
49. No matter how many children you’ve delivered, nothing can compare to the joy of holding your child for the first time in your arms.
50. As a new parent, there are many things to learn. And the most important lesson is that there is no way to prepare for the love you will feel when your child arrives.
After Birth Quotes
After birth, the time has a strange way of speeding up and slowing down. The pain of everything is sharp. The delight of those first few weeks is hard to revisit because the details are foggy. Then with each year, you can usually clock how long since some event.
51. After giving birth, there are so many things that you want to do and see, but nothing compares to the joy of being a parent.
52. Finding the courage to start again after giving birth is one of the hardest things a mom can do. And yet when it’s done right, it’s one of the most rewarding things you will ever do.
53. After giving birth to your beautiful baby, you probably don’t have time to play with yourself. If you’re anything like me, this is especially true after the first few days.
54. The best part of giving birth has just begun. The struggle is over. The hard work is done. The reward is in the journey that has just begun.
55. We are so blessed to have had the experience of giving birth. The joy, love and wonderment we see in newborns is something we will never forget.
56. Giving birth is a beautiful thing. The pain and discomfort you experience during those hours and days can become a reminder that we are loved and that we are worthy of grace.
57. You are beautiful even after birth. You are still a miracle, imperfect and all.
58. The pain of childbirth is immeasurable. But you’ll find that it is possible to get through it and enjoy the process.
59. Whether you’re a new parent or someone who has been there, all of us experience joy after birth.
60. Joy is not a destination but a journey. After birth, you’re on your own – and it’s all uphill from here. But never fear! You’ll find joy again with each step you take.
61. Life after birth is about joy and happiness.
62. You are loved, a blessing, and will experience joy after birth.
63. After giving birth, you’ll realize that joy is something you can always find.
64. Life is a series of new beginnings. The first days after giving birth can be rough, but you will find a better way with just a few simple steps.
65. We’ve all heard the stories of moms who feel like they’re done after giving birth. The postpartum blues, or the #babyblues as it’s called, are real.
66. There’s a special feeling after giving birth. You’re so grateful for the experience and the new life that came out of it but also so exhausted that you can barely move.
67. After birth, the most important thing is to hold your baby in your arms. You can rest later.
68. Even if it’s your first birth and you’re still learning, remember that the journey is more rewarding than the destination.
69. I’m thankful for the postpartum experience because it taught me much about being a mother. It brought me to a place of understanding, acceptance and gratitude.
70. The glory of motherhood is self-revelation. It is the softest, most mysterious part of yourself which you share with others.
71. When you give birth, there are moments when you feel like your body is betraying you, but there is something in the back of your mind that tells you: it’s okay; they will always be back.
72. When you give birth, a piece of yourself dies. The journey to motherhood is like a death and rebirth—there is no going back.
73. When giving birth, it’s easy to forget the pain. You can’t see the stitches, the soreness and the aches. But they’re there, and you feel them. You learn how to deal with it—how to cope and move on.
74. Birth is hard and sometimes even hard to describe. But I know this—birth is a gift you have given to the world, a unique event that no one can ever take away from you.
75. The birth of a child is an act of creation. A miracle that brings into being something beautiful and new. We are so fortunate to have you, our child.
76. The moment I saw my baby for the first time, I realized how much this little creature had been through. But she was here, and that’s all that mattered to me now.
77. A new life comes into this world with so much promise and hope. The world is a better place because of your countless blessings.
78. When you give birth, it’s more than just a physical fact. It’s the culmination of everything you’ve done and learned. From the beginning, it was always your body, your baby and you against the world.
79. Behind every birthing mum are many people who have been there for her and stood by her during the most challenging time of her life. Well done to all the mums out there!
80. You have one job—get the baby out and back to mommy. You don’t need a medal, but you do deserve some slack.
81. There’s a kind of beauty in seeing your children emerge from the womb into their world and knowing that you’ve played some small part in it.
82. Women give birth to new lives. They are not mothers until they have also birthed their fears and insecurities.
83. After giving birth, I promise to feed you and give you the most beautiful back and neck you have ever had.
84. You never forget your first time. The first time you hold your baby, the first time you feed her, the first time she smiles back at you.
85. When you become a mother, you are instantly a doctor and nurse to your own baby. You have to learn how to help her stay healthy, happy and safe.
86. The most rewarding thing a mother can do is help her child grow.
87. Finding peace after giving birth is about going into the unknown and trusting that it will all work out for the best.
88. I was born to release you. Let go of all that holds you back, and let your light shine.
89. After birthing a baby, you find a new way of looking at things.
90. I’d give all of my birthing experiences to have another one so I could go through them again.
91. The birth of a baby can be so beautiful, yet it’s also terrifying. Our babies are miracles, and they are coming soon to this world. Just hold on tight and let them arrive when they’re ready.
92. Birthing is a uniquely beautiful, exhilarating, yet terrifying experience—and it will stay with you for the rest of your life.
93. It’s not always easy to understand that birthing takes time. But the rewards are so worth it!
94. When birthing a baby, you give life to a new generation. And it isn’t easy.
95. Every birth is different, but every labour is the same. There’s both excitement and exhaustion, but most of all, love. Birthing a baby is one of the most special experiences you’ll ever have.
96. When you birth a baby, you give life to another human being. You watch them grow, learn and become independent. And it’s one of the most beautiful experiences of your life.
97. I love nothing more than bringing a new life into the world, but there’s nothing that fills me with more pride than watching my daughter grow up to be a strong and independent woman.
98. It’s okay to be scared and to feel overwhelmed by the birth of your baby. But remember that you can also create a safe and calm space for yourself and your family, gently ease into the process, and take things one step at a time.
99. When you have given birth to your own little miracle, the real adventure begins.
100. In the first couple weeks after giving birth, a woman’s body experiences a shock that causes her to feel the same emotions, sometimes even simultaneously.
It’s natural to have some lingering concerns after delivery—after all, you just made the biggest commitment of your life. But for the most part, those worries should be a thing of the past after a few weeks, and you should be looking ahead to the future in anticipation.
Hope you enjoyed these after delivery quotes. Feel free to send them to your family and friends. Thank you.