When you are tired of being ignored, you are also tired of being left out. You want to be a part of the group, but when they ignore you, they don’t let you in. You know there is no point in trying to get their attention because they will just continue to ignore you.
It’s frustrating, especially when you know that if they would just talk to you for a few minutes, they would see that there is nothing wrong with you and that you are actually a great addition to their group. This is different from feeling lonely because it is more about feeling left out than about being alone.
It feels like an invisible wall has been built around the people who are normally included in things and you are outside looking in at them having fun without me. This can happen to anyone, and it’s not a matter of who you are or where you come from, but rather a common feeling that we all have at one time or another in our lives.
These tired of being ignored quotes are for those who have been ignored for so long that even their solitude is weary, who find themselves longing for the slightest gesture just to tell them they matter.
Tired of Being Ignored Quotes
I am tired of being ignored. I want to be heard, I want to matter. I am not a piece of paper with no self-worth, no purpose and no value. Ignoring me makes it appear as if you have better things to do, but what are they? What is so important that it can’t wait until I am finished talking?
1. I am tired of being ignored, I am tired of being made a fool. I want to make my own decisions, be included in the conversation and be heard. There are so many things I would say if only people would listen.
2. I am tired of being ignored when I want to communicate with you. I need to know that you are there and hear what I have to say. But when I send an email or text, the only thing I hear back is nothing.
3. When you are tired of being ignored, you have 2 choices. You can either stop caring about what others think or become the person that the world WANTS to listen to.
4. I am tired of being ignored. I have been ignored by everyone in my life. I’m tired of being left out, left behind and forgotten. I want to be treated like someone important, not like the one person no one ever talks to.
5. I am tired of being ignored. We are in a world of increasing communication, information, and noise. Whether it’s spam emails or tweets, I can’t escape the incessant stream of content finding its way into my life.
6. I am tired of being ignored. The others in the store look at me. They talk to each other, but not to me. They spend money as if there is no tomorrow as if they have unlimited credit and limitless funds. In fact, they do have limitless funds. They are the ones who make all the decisions here, while I do what I am told.
7. I am tired of being ignored and it is time I received the respect I deserve from the world. It is obvious that my thoughts and opinions are valuable, otherwise, they would not have been so blatantly ignored.
8. I have said nothing because it is not worth saying. I am tired of being ignored, like everything else that matters in life.
9. Being ignored sucks. I am tired of the lack of communication, and the awkward feeling of seeking it out. You’re still a human, so treat me like one.
10. I am tired of being ignored, I am tired of everything; I am tired of people who see me but don’t look me in the eye. I am tired of people who go to church and talk about God, then turn around and ignore the poor.
11. Being ignored has no positive effect on me and makes me feel like I don’t matter to you. When you ignore me, I feel like you are trying to shut me out of your life or that you don’t want to be with me anymore. I am tired of being ignored and want to know what the problem is so we can fix it before it gets worse than it already is.
12. I am tired of being ignored. Please look at me as I talk to you and respond with a simple yes or no. It’s really not that hard to do, yet you refuse to comply. Enough is enough, please!
13. I am tired of being ignored and not valued. I am tired of being thrown away as if I were useless. I am tired of doing everything right and still getting it wrong. I am tired; but more than anything else, I am angry.
14. I am tired of being ignored. I know that I should not expect to be noticed by those who are busy with their lives, but it still bothers me when someone ignores me.
15. I am tired of being ignored. I’m tired of faking it when I don’t know what to do. I’m tired of being told I’m a burden, or my problems don’t matter. I’m tired of having to ask for help because no one does anything unless I’m bleeding out on the floor.
16. When you are tired of being ignored, you should give yourself the gift of being heard. I am tired of being ignored because it causes me to feel sad and frustrated.
17. I am tired of being ignored. I have been ignored for years. I wish people would take notice of me and realize that I am important to them.
18. I am tired of being ignored. And so I write you a letter, to let you know just how much it hurts me to be disregarded like this.
19. I am tired of being ignored. I want to get the attention I deserve. I have worked so hard and yet I feel like no one cares about me.
20. I am tired of being ignored. I have been trying for weeks to get your attention, and I am drained. I am tired of feeling helpless and invisible.
21. I am tired of being ignored. I am the one who spends countless hours a day at work. I am the one who works tirelessly to make sure you have everything you want. Yet, it seems no matter how hard I work, everyone prefers to ignore me. When will it stop? When? When will someone consider me as an equal and realize that my needs matter too?
22. When you are tired of being ignored, it is time to speak up and make yourself heard. This can be especially difficult for people who are seen as too nice or too polite and therefore get walked all over by others. If this sounds like you, there are things you can do.
23. I am tired of being ignored and stepped on by those around me. I am done with people walking all over me, who think that their plans and dreams are more important than mine.
24. I am tired of being ignored. I should be able to feel the sun on my face and hear the wind in the trees, but instead, everything is too quiet. The bell dings constantly but no one comes to help me. I understand that this job is important. You save lives, but there are people who need attention too, like me.
25. I am tired of being ignored, the feeling that no one cares, and the sadness and fear I feel every day. Tired of being alone, but there is no one to turn to. There is nothing left for me but depression and despair. I have tried everything I know how to do, but nothing helps.
26. I feel like I am being ignored and nobody cares about me. When I write something in capital letters it means I am angry about something. Please stop ignoring me!
27. I am tired of being ignored. I am tired of being ignored by my coworkers and family members. I have nothing to say, but I want you to know that my feelings matter.
28. I am tired of being ignored When I complain, no one seems to hear me. I want to be heard and appreciated.
29. I am tired of being ignored. I want to be heard. I want to be valued as a person by someone who will listen and hear what I am saying.
30. I am tired of being ignored. I realize this is a big change since I have been your partner in crime for years. But I just can’t do it anymore.
31. I am tired of being ignored. I hate it when people don’t call me back and brush me off like nothing. I’m no longer going to take your crap because it’s only making my life harder.
32. I am tired of being ignored and pushed to the back. It is time to stop being ignored and start listening to what I have to say.
33. When you are tired of being ignored, you are tired of going about your day and feeling like no one cares or sees you. You can be an object that people pass by, with barely a glance, or you can be someone who commands respect from everyone. The choice is yours. It’s time to speak up and learn how to get heard!
34. Being ignored is painful. The more attention one gets, the happier they are. If we don’t get any attention, then it’s our own fault. Society needs to change its view of those who feel ignored.
35. You ignore me. I didn’t ask to be born and it’s not like my life is any more important than the lives of the billions of other humans, who arrived on this planet by accident.
36. I am tired of being ignored by those that should care more, take it more seriously and make more effort to understand our pain, our life experiences and how they hurt us.
37. I am tired of being ignored by people. They tend to pay attention to me only when they want something, like people who refuse to read a letter and respond if I drop off a hard copy. But I do not have the patience to wait and see how long they will ignore me, so I must work on being patient myself.
38. I am tired of being ignored. When I ask for my opinion, it’s like nobody hears me. People smile and nod, but then they just go on talking as if I haven’t said anything. It’s a waste of my time to say something when it isn’t going to be considered or even listened to.
39. I am tired of it, friends. I am tired of being ignored by people who do not like me, and people who think I am inferior. The same people who use their feelings about me as an excuse for not talking to me.
40. I am tired of being ignored. I deserve to be heard. I have worked so hard and achieved so much, yet all I get is complete silence. When I can’t get a job without experience, how am I supposed to get experience without a job?
41. When it seems like people are ignoring you, remember that you have a choice. You choose to be ignored or to turn your despair into hope. You can use this time to practice patience and compassion for the people in your life who don’t seem to hear you.
42. When you are tired of being ignored, let your ideas be heard. You never know when someone will listen, but if you keep trying—if you keep fighting for what is right and just—you will see a change.
43. Being ignored is not fun. When you are paying attention to someone, they feel like they matter. When people get ignored, they wonder what’s wrong with them and whether or not it’s worth being around that person.
44. I am tired of being ignored, because I love, to learn and teach. I am tired of being ignored because I want to be heard, recognized, and appreciated. My world is extraordinary, but it’s not stupid, or evil. I deserve better than someone who thinks their opinion is more important than mine.
45. I am tired of being ignored. I have a voice and I will use it. If you don’t want to hear what I have to say, then stop trying to silence me, because it isn’t going to work.
46. I am tired of being ignored. I have a lot to say and many friends that want to hear what’s on my mind. I was born an entrepreneur and have no interest in going back to the days when it was not possible for me to express my opinions freely.
47. I am tired of being ignored. I am tired of being told to go away, or not taken seriously. I am tired of not having anyone pay attention to me when it matters the most. It’s taken me far too long to get to this point in my life, but clearly, I have reached it.
48. It is hard to be ignored. But when you are tired of being ignored, you need to do something about it. To take control of your life: make a change.
49. When you are tired of being ignored, you will have to pay attention. It is also important that you consider what sort of message you want to send with your body language and facial expression as well. Remember to take care of yourself and not make this a choice – only by making it so can we be happy people who understand each other.
50. I am tired of being ignored. I have thrown tantrums, I have thrown fits, and even made threats and promises just to be heard. And he ignores me still.
51. I am tired of being ignored by the people who I need the most. I am tired to hear that everyone is busy when really, no one cares about me.
52. When you are tired of being ignored it is very frustrating. You might feel lonely and abandoned, and begin to question the value of your existence. There’s no need to feel bad about these feelings.
53. I am tired of being ignored. I want to be seen, heard and respected by you. I want my ideas, wants and desires to matter in this world. I would like for one person to look at me, and see me as a human being first – that is all I need from you.
54. I am not just tired of being ignored, I am angry and I am upset. I don’t care how great your life may seem to be, the fact that you have no compassion or empathy for people who have been blown out of their safe bubbles is appalling. It shows a lack of love for yourself and others.
55. When you are tired of being ignored, remember that not being heard has little to do with the quality of your ideas.
56. I am tired of being ignored. I have a story to tell, a life to live and many challenges to overcome. I have the energy, drive and ambition to succeed with those who believe in me. But one day you have to wake up and decide that it’s time to say no more…
57. I am tired of being ignored. I have tried to love you and you do not care. It doesn’t expect things from you, it is simply there… I have done everything possible to create a connection with you, but it seems that nothing works. In fact, the more I try to be nice to you, the more you push me away. It does not seem that anything can help us because maybe your heart has already stopped or maybe we’re just bad partners.
58. I am tired of being ignored. I’ve been trying to talk to you and no one will listen. If we continue this way for much longer, I’m afraid our relationship will fall apart.
59. I’m tired of being ignored. Every time you look at me, I want to know why you’re not looking me in the eye. Today, I’d like to talk about this with you.
60. When you are tired of being ignored, don’t complain about it to everyone you know. Don’t post about how hard it is for people to help you with problems because no one seems to care. Instead, change yourself so that others do notice you.
61. I am tired of being ignored! When I ask a question, it makes me feel stupid to be ignored. Are you mad at me? Do you not want my opinion? Or maybe you think I’m just not capable of contributing to meaningful conversations…
62. I am tired of being ignored. When I cry, no one comes. When I laugh, no one joins me. When I act out and make noise, my family ignores me. This is not fair. Why do people only pay attention to the more “deserving”? Why should I be ignored just for being silly?
63. You know what it is like when you have something to say and you can’t. And no one cares. When they are too busy to listen or don’t want to hear the truth. I am tired of being ignored.
64. When you are tired of being overlooked, ignored and having your ideas thrown in a hole, write down the things that bother you. This is not a rant.
65. I am tired of being ignored. I have tried to show you that you can talk to me and have fun with me, but you persist in behaving as if I do not exist. I keep on hoping that one day you will get tired of ignoring me and start to care about my feelings.
66. I am tired of being ignored. I am tired of being made to feel like a nobody and having no voice, no matter how hard I try. It is time for me to have the respect of others, who are lucky enough to take what they have for granted.
67. I am tired of being ignored and that is why I am giving you this warning. If you don’t stop ignoring me, I will take my business elsewhere.
68. I am tired of being ignored. If you are ignoring me I need to know what it is that I can do to let you know that I’m not just a normal person and I deserve to be noticed like everyone else in society.
69. I need to make a point. I have been tired of being ignored for a very long time now. Please, please listen to me. I need to tell you what I am feeling and why so that we can communicate better.
70. I am tired of being ignored. I deserve better. I wish to see appreciation in my eyes instead of being uncomfortable and insecure. I feel sad because when people look at me, they do not see how much effort it takes to be this good. I will fight for what is right but please do not take advantage of me anymore.
71. I am tired of being ignored. I am tired of being marginalized and silenced. I am tired and I am fed up.
72. I am tired of being ignored. I have been ignored, but I do not want to be ignored anymore. I want everyone to take me seriously and for people who do not know me personally to value my opinion as much as they would if they were talking with someone who spoke their own language.
73. I am tired of being ignored. I am tired of walking over glass and paper and other stuff that is supposed to be in a trash can. I am tired of stepping into someone else’s office, finding it full of trash, looking at the person’s face and seeing they don’t give a crap.
74. I am tired of being ignored. I do not want to feel like I have fallen into a void, where my words and thoughts are meaningless. I crave conversation and engagement with people. All people.
75. I am tired of being ignored. I’ve come to the point where I don’t want to be or want to feel like this anymore. I want people to notice me, my presence and my work. I am hurt because no one has cared enough to bother talking to me or even asking how I’m doing.
76. I am tired of being ignored. When I walk by and look at you, and smile and/or wave at you, you ignore me. And I don’t mean that in an angry way. I’m just tired of being ignored.
77. I am tired of being ignored. I am tired of feeling as if I’m invisible as if nobody took me seriously. I have tried hard to make myself heard but failed miserably. It is time for a change.
78. I am tired of being ignored. I never get any credit, even when I do something good. When I make a big mistake, people tend to blame me for it and never bring it up again. When I try to sell an idea, people don’t pay any attention to me. And when all else fails, there’s the silent treatment. Nothing works and nothing changes—I have been given no reason not to feel invisible.
79. You’ve been ignoring me. I know you’ve been busy. But if you don’t want to see me or talk to me or even acknowledge that I exist, I want to let you know that I’m tired of being ignored.
80. I am tired of being ignored. The world has forgotten about me. I can’t believe that there is no one out there who cares what happens to me.
81. I am tired of being ignored. I have tried to talk to you, but you do not respond. You say that you are busy and have no time to have a conversation with me. You rarely ever pick up the phone when it rings these days. I miss our talks and your presence in my life.
82. I am tired of being ignored. I am tired of people thinking that I don’t want to be heard when the truth is that I just want to communicate.
83. I am tired of being ignored. I don’t want to continue like this anymore. When will you think about me and listen to my feelings? When will I be given the attention that I’m entitled to?
84. You owe me. I’m tired of being ignored by you. You aren’t giving me any attention, and that is affecting my health and self-esteem.
85. I am tired of being ignored. You say you love me, but I feel like you are just saying that so you can have something to say. I know your life is hard right now, but I need you here with me right now. I care about your problems and I want to help you with them. But not when we can’t even make plans for something that could happen several months beforehand.
86. I am tired of being ignored. I am tired of having to explain that it is not acceptable to blatantly disregard the needs, desires, and opinions of others. I am tired of the fact that those around me do not care what I think or feel. I am tired of always having to be someone else in order to be heard.
87. I am tired of being ignored. I need to be heard, seen, and understood. You can’t see my pain unless you try to understand it.
88. I am tired of being ignored. My opinions are never taken into consideration. I have good ideas but no one listens to me. I am not valued here. I want to leave this place and never look back, so please listen to me please at least pay attention when I speak.
89. I am tired of being ignored. The world is tough and I feel like it’s getting tougher by the day. I am tired of being ignored because I deserve better.
90. I am tired of being ignored. I am tired of coming home to an empty bed, tired of leaving messages on an answering machine, tired of crying myself to sleep in a dark room. I am tired of your lie that everything is fine and that “you’re just really busy right now.”
91. I am tired of being ignored, although I try to be a good person. I put on a smile, but otherwise, I am ignored. I was also told that I was too young to do what it is that I want. What if I am not? Doesn’t matter really because I’m ignored.
92. I am tired of being ignored by people who have no reason why they are ignoring me. I am tired of being rushed to do things I do not want to do and then being blamed when I don’t perform 100%. I am tired of people caring more about their own issues or problems than mine.
93. I am tired of being ignored. I want to be noticed and respected for my small acts of kindness. Greet me when I enter a room, ask me how I feel, and show that you care about what I have to say.
94. I am tired of playing by the rules only to have my voice silenced. I am tired of being ignored because I am not someone important enough to matter. I am tired of people deciding what is fair, what is right and what should be done in our lives. And above all, I am tired of being told how angry and powerless we are because so many problems were created in the past that we cannot resolve them now without breaking the laws we all agreed on before.
95. I’m tired of being ignored. I’m tired of holding back what I want to say in fear that it might offend you, or worse, make you sad.
96. I am tired of being ignored, I have talked to you many times. You are always on your phone. I am a person, not an object. I deserve to be listened to and considered a priority in your life.
97. I am tired of being ignored. I am not a small, shy creature hiding in the corner. I want to be noticed and loved. If you don’t notice me and love me, I am going to scream at you until you do notice me.
98. I am tired of being ignored. My feelings and thoughts are just as valid as anyone else’s and I cannot be treated this way anymore. When you speak to me, I don’t want a cold look down at your phone and a curt reply. You can talk to me or not, but remember that ignoring someone is insulting them as well as yourself.
99. I am tired of being ignored. I want to be listened to, to matter again. I do not want to accept that no one cares about me or my opinions. I will not shut up simply because you want me to be quiet. If you are tired of hearing from me, then you have only yourself to blame.
100. I am tired of being ignored. I have been ignored my whole life and frankly, if I don’t get treated better, I won’t be ignored anymore.
101. I’m tired of being ignored. I am tired of being ignored in the streets, tired of being ignored at school, and even sometimes at home.
102. I am tired of being ignored and then complaining about it. Don’t you think it’s ridiculous how I can feel like I’m all alone even when there are people around me?
Hello there. Thank you for reading through the collection of tired of being ignored quotes. I hope you found value. Please share the post with others, and don’t forget to leave a comment.