This year was one of the most challenging years we’ve ever had to bounce back from. So many hardships made navigating our way through this year a true test of determination. When your life feels like it’s falling apart, and you find it difficult to get out of bed in the morning, oftentimes all you need is someone there to tell you that everything is going to be alright.
We’ve all had a year filled with challenges. Some have been career challenges, others have been relationship challenges, and the rest have been personal challenges. Whatever the challenge you’ve faced this year, it is okay to feel challenged about it.
We all want easier years, but if you recall the last year has been pretty challenging. So, We’ve created a list of this year has challenging quotes that capture the struggles of this year, just to remind us that we’re still alive — and maybe laugh a little.
This Year Has Been Challenging Quotes
The year was challenging. You started with a lot of optimism and worked hard to build your life. But it failed. Now you’re thinking about starting over and doing things differently, maybe calling it quits altogether. Even in the face of challenges, I hope you’ve been able to achieve some goals and make some new memories with friends and family.
1. This year has been challenging, but I’m grateful for everything that’s happened.
2. It’s been a challenging year. So many things have gone wrong and so little went right. But if we look at the big picture, you know what? It’s been an incredible year.
3. This year has been challenging. But no matter what happens, I will never stop fighting and believing in myself.
4. The best thing about this year is that even after all the challenges and uncertainty, we are still together. We may have grown apart physically but our hearts are as strong as ever. It has been a long journey, filled with ups and downs but I’m sure we’ll make it out of this roller coaster alive!
5. You know you’re going to have challenges this year. Don’t let them define you or make you feel bad about yourself. Just remember, this is a marathon, not a sprint. Keep on running!
6. It’s been a year of ups, downs, and everything in between. But you are stronger because of the challenges that have come your way.
7. It’s important to give yourself credit for all your accomplishments this year, and set goals for the coming months.
8. Let’s focus on the good and not the bad. Let’s make this year count.
9. I have learned that courage and commitment are essential things in life. Without them, success is impossible.
10. This year has been challenging, but it has also been amazing. I’m glad I made it through.
11. This year has been challenging, there is no denying that. But together we are strong and we will make it through this season together.
12. This year has been very challenging for me and I do apologize for my absence. I promise that I will be back soon to help you through this rough time.
13. It’s been a challenging year, but we’re getting through it together.
14. This year has been challenging, but I’ve never been stronger in my life. I am looking forward to what’s ahead!
15. I’ve been through a lot this year. But sometimes it takes some time to process and work through things.
16. It’s been a rough year. We’re glad it’s almost over and starting over again with all the new beginnings. Have a happy new year!
17. It’s not going to be easy, but together we can build a better future. Together, we are unstoppable.
18. It’s been a year of ups and downs, but we’re thankful for the beautiful people we’ve met along the way.
19. It hasn’t always been easy, but we’ve grown together. And we will continue to do so. We may not be perfect, but we try to be better tomorrow than we were the day before.
20. This year has been challenging. But don’t let anyone else’s negativity stop you from being the best version of yourself.
21. This year has been challenging. But I hope that it’s been a blessing to see you grow, learn and develop into the selfless person that you are today.
22. This year has been challenging for me and many others. I am grateful to have the opportunity to share my story with you and know that there are those out there who can relate, and who understand what I’ve been through and will be by my side.
23. The past year has been challenging for many, myself included. We can’t change the past but we can choose to move forward together, and I’m committed to doing just that every day.
24. I’ve been feeling like things haven’t been going my way lately. But I know they’re gonna be okay. This year has been rough, but it’s been so fun and amazing too.
25. It’s been a challenging year for many, but don’t give up on yourself. Stay strong and keep moving forward.
26. This year has been challenging, but I’m glad we’re together. I love you more than words can say and I couldn’t be happier to spend the rest of my life with you.
27. This year has been challenging. But with love, grace, and forgiveness, I am certain we will rise together like a phoenix.
28. This year has been hard. But the world has a lot to offer, we just need to be open-minded and see all the experiences that are coming our way.
29. Though our year has been challenging, we’re grateful for the opportunities to grow and develop as individuals. Thank you for all your support.
30. It’s been a year that has challenged me on so many levels, but I am still standing. Thank you to everyone who’s helped along the way.
31. It’s been a challenging year, and I’m thankful for all the support of my friends and family.
32. It has been an emotional rollercoaster this year. Thank you for staying by my side and giving me the strength I needed to make it through.
33. No matter how hard you try, no matter how bad it gets, you have to keep going. Life will always be harder than you thought but it’s always worth it.
34. The road to the end of a problem is never so long as the distance between where you are and where you want to be.
35. I have a saying that this year has been challenging but it’s great to see how you grew as a person and learned a lot.
36. This has been a year filled with growth, challenges and a lot of heartaches. But I’m reflecting on all that we’ve gone through together and seeing just how strong our love is.
37. Every year has challenges, but it’s how you handle them that defines you.
38. The road ahead of us is sometimes rough, but just remember that it’s going to get better. You’ll be glad you stuck out that tough year.
39. The road to success isn’t always pretty. It’s going to be a tough year, but it will pass before you know it. When graduation arrives, you’ll look back and realize that the best times of your life are still ahead of you.
40. There are days when you’re going to want to quit. But don’t. It only gets better from here, and you’ll be so glad that you’ll persevere in the face of adversity to get to where you want to go.
41. Rome wasn’t built in a day. The road ahead of you will be difficult, but by putting forth your best effort and staying the course, it will pay off in the end.
42. It’s not always easy to stick it out, but the payoff is worth it. The long journey is only worth it in the end.
43. One of the hardest things to do is stay positive when things aren’t looking too encouraging. But if you just keep going through the tough periods, good times are right around the corner.
44. No matter what happens, believe in yourself. You cannot fail while pursuing your dreams. Just keep going and remember to never give up.
45. It’s been a real struggle this year, but this is the perfect time to reboot and start fresh.
46. The only thing that matters is how you handle it. What are you going to do today to make this year better than the last?
47. It has been a challenging year but we are always here for you.
48. It has been a challenging year, but we are seeing the growth of our company and are optimistic about the future.
49. It has been a challenging year and we have had many obstacles to overcome. But, as time has gone on, we’ve become more and more resilient in the face of challenges.
50. It has been a challenging year, but the end of it is the beginning of something great.
51. It has been a challenging year for everyone, but we’re here to celebrate the good, laugh at the bad and hold each other up in all of our ups and downs.
52. Thank you for all the hard work and dedication we put into this company this past year. It’s been a challenging year, but we made it through.
53. It’s been a challenging year, but we’re stronger and more united than ever. We couldn’t do it without you.
54. It’s been a challenging year. Thank you for being there with me, holding me up, and cheering me on.
55. It’s been a challenging year. We’re grateful for all your support and friendship.
56. It’s been a challenging year. But together, we’ve overcome this challenge and are stronger because of it. So let’s celebrate the things we love about our lives and make some memories that will last a lifetime.
57. It’s been a challenging year, but I can’t let this define me. I’m not going to give up on myself or stop trying.
58. I have been challenged by a lot this year. Thank you to everyone who helped me, loved me, and supported me through this. You are all amazing.
59. It’s been a tough year. We’re not sure what we did to deserve this but we’re going to keep pushing through because that’s what friends do.
60. It has been a challenging year, with ups and downs. But we are not giving up. We will continue to do our best, till we win the battle.
61. It has been challenging for all of us this year, but we’re still here for each other.
62. It has been a challenging year. We’ve had to say goodbye to family, friends, and loved ones—some who have been part of this company for years. But we’re making it, and you can too.
63. It has been a challenging year for everyone, especially those who have loved ones battling cancer. We’ve all come together to help them fight this disease and support each other in their fight.
64. It has been a challenging year but we are rising to the occasion.
65. It has been a challenging year but we are still here and doing our best to stay focused on our goals.
66. It has not been easy. We’ve had our ups and downs—but we’re proud of how far we’ve come together throughout this year.
67. It’s been a challenging year. I’ve learned so much and want to thank the people who’ve supported me through this journey.
68. Tough year, but we’re all getting through it together.
69. We have had a busy year, but even when things are at their busiest we still make time to laugh and celebrate together.
70. I’m going, to be honest with you. I’ve been challenged this year, but through it all, I keep reminding myself of how amazing and valuable my life is because of the people around me.
71. It’s been a tough year, but you’ve persevered. Now it’s time to celebrate the good things in life and enjoy this time of warmth. It’s time to let loose and has some fun.
72. This year has been challenging, but we have learned so much and grown as a family.
73. This year has been challenging, but also inspiring. I’ve learned a lot and gained perspective on what’s important in life.
74. Being my best self is a continuous journey, and this year it has been challenging.
75. The Year has been challenging, but not without its moments of happiness. I appreciate all of the help I have received as I continue to build my business and grow in confidence.
76. This year has had many ups and downs, but I’m here to say that the lows have been much more than the highs.
77. It hasn’t always been easy. But I wouldn’t change a thing, because this year has been life-changing.
78. It’s been a wild ride. The highs, the lows, and everything in between. This year has left us with many memories to share and lots of perspectives upon which to build in the new year.
79. It’s been a year of ups and downs, but I’ve learned a lot. Here’s to another year of learning, growing, and making more memories.
80. The road to success is often a bumpy one, but we’re here for you and will be there every step of the way.
81. This year has been challenging, and I feel myself falling into a negative place. But I am going to fight to get back up and rise above the difficulties.
82. This year has been challenging. But this is also an opportunity to do what you have never done before and I anticipate a great new chapter next year.
83. No matter how much you think you can handle, this year has been challenging. But it’s also been incredibly rewarding and filled with growth opportunities.
84. You may have faced some tough times, but there is no sweeter reward than looking forward to a new year.
85. This year has been challenging. I have learned to adapt and see the silver lining in everything. Thank you for your support and love.
86. This year has been challenging for us, but we’ve come out stronger and more devoted to each other than ever before.
87. The good and bad things about this year have been challenging for me. But I’m here for it all.
88. This year has been challenging and I’ve learned so much. All I have to do is keep pushing and I will get through whatever life throws at me.
89. There’s nothing like a challenge to make you stronger. This year has been challenging and I’ve learned so much. Here’s to looking forward and not back.
90. Here’s to the wins, and here’s to the struggles. This year has been challenging.
91. It’s not easy being a human, let alone getting through one year. But this year has been extremely challenging for me. You’re not alone in the journey of life and we are always here for you.
92. There are times in life when you will meet challenges where you will have to overcome them, this year has been one of those years for me. Good luck with all your exams and through the rest of the year.
93. We’re all in it together. It’s never been easier to find support, and never harder to navigate these challenging times.
94. This year has been challenging, but I’ve learned a lot about myself and others. I am grateful for all the new experiences, the challenges, and all that I’ve had to learn and do this year.
95. This year has been challenging, but as I look back over a year of ups and downs, there have been plenty of happy times too.
96. I truly believe that this year has been one of the most challenging of my life. But it’s also been full of amazing memories, so I’m just grateful for every day.
97. The way I see it, this year has been a challenge but the lessons I’ve learned have made me stronger and wiser.
98. The ups are real and the downs are long, but the beauty is that it’s a process. Hang in there, keep being you, and remember you’re not alone.
99. It’s been a year of change, reflection and renewal. At times we might have felt lost, but now we know where we’re going and who we are.
100. There’s no better way to start the new year than with a deep breath, a smile and these words that speak volumes.
You’ve probably encountered a lot of challenges this year. Hopefully, this year has challenging quotes that can help you keep going and give you insight into how others tackle life’s difficulties. The world may not be perfect, but it’s always better when we can rely on our friends for support and encouragement. They’ll see you through the rough patches—that’s for sure.