There are plenty of times when kids should express their appreciation to their Godparents. Thank you messages for godparents are one of the best ways to show them how much you appreciate and value their contribution to your life. It is one of the most exciting feelings in the world when someone with whom you connect on a heart level is your godparent.
Thanking a godparent is a great way to show gratitude and to keep in touch. It is one of the things that you can do or make when godparents have taken part in your baptism as they will feel special and loved as they know that you acknowledge their important role in your life.
The relationship between a godparent and a godchild is quite precious. To celebrate that special bond Shared through the Thank You Messages for Godparents I have created for you to thank your Godparents.
Thank You for Being My Godparents
So grateful to have you as my godparents! You’ve been a constant source of love and support and I can’t wait to celebrate you more. You are the best and you deserve the best only. Thank you for being my godparents.
1. Thank you for being my Godparents. You are an example to everyone of faith, and it is a privilege to call you my godparents.
2. Thank you for being our Godparents. I am so lucky to have you all as a family. Your constant love and support have meant the world to me. You are the greatest and I love you so much.
3. Thank you so much for being my Godparents. I know you’re going to be amazing at this, and I love you very much! You are officially the best godparents ever!
4. To my Godparents who I can count on whenever I love you. We will always be grateful for the bright and fun times we had together.
5. I am so excited that I get to grow up with you as my godparents! It has always been amazing having two couples that I can always count on. I love you guys.
6. To my favourite humans in the world, I am forever grateful for all the love and support you’ve given me my entire life. You’re loved by me and I hope we get to spend many more years together.
7. I am so incredibly grateful for you, my godparents. You’re an important part of my life and family. I can’t thank you enough but I hope this message helps.
8. Thank you for everything you’ve done for me in this time of my life. I truly value your love and support. Thank you for being my godparents. I love you a lot!
9. Thank you for being my godparents! You guys are the best and I love you to pieces. With you as my godparents, I feel a close bond with you, like family! Thanks for being there all these years!
10. Hey Godparents, I’m looking forward to all the fun we’ll have together over the years. We are gonna have so much fun. Thank you SO much for being my Godparents!
11. We could not have asked for better godparents than you! Thank you for being an awesome part of our little girl’s life and for celebrating with us today.
12. We are so proud and honoured to have such amazing godparents with endless love and support. Thanks for making the world a little better one child at a time.
13. Thank you, Godparents. For help with the kids, for all the meals, for handing out advice and helping to build a family that’s full of hope, joy and love.
14. It was a really hard ask. I just wanted someone to love her as much as I will, to tell stories, and to teach her how to play the flute. Thank you so much for accepting this huge honour. You’re so wonderful!
15. Thank you for being my Godparents and being such a fun part of my life. I am so lucky to have you as a family!
16. Thank you so much for being my Godparents. I will always be grateful to you. I love you so very much and I’m so glad to have you!
17. Thanks for being our Godparents! We couldn’t imagine a better, more loving couple to take us under their wing. You’re the best godparents ever!
18. Thank you for being our Godparents. Here’s to many more fun nights of games of hide-and-seek, throwing a Frisbee around in the copse of trees, and trips to the park.
18. We love you guys! Thank You for being the Godmothers or Godfathers of our kids. I can’t wait to see what the future holds with you around. Love always.
19. Much love from the world’s cutest teenager to his godparents! Here’s to celebrating many more days together. Thank you so much for all that you do!
20. I am not thanking my godparents for just bigger blessings we have received from God but for being there for me no matter what, that is why we need to be there for the people around us. I love you so much.
Thank You Godparents Quotes
Dear godparents, thanks for always being there. You’re truly a blessing and I am so thankful to have you in my life as amazing Godparents. I love you so much and wish you the very best in all your endeavours.
21. Thank you so much for being my Godparents. We trust that God has brought you both into my life to love and support me. I love you guys and wish that your days are full of warmth and wonder.
22. Dear godparents, I really appreciate your care and support, may God bless you abundantly. You are part of my life and I will always be thankful for you!
23. Thank you for being my Godparents, for all the X-mas gifts, but thank you most of all for being the best godparents a girl could ask for and for all your love and kisses. It means the world to me.
24. Thank you for being my godparents. I will never forget what you have done for me and am grateful for all your advice and help.
25. Thank you for being the most thoughtful and loving Godparents!! You’re such an important part of our growing family, and we cannot thank you enough for everything that you do for our children.
26. I am so lucky to call you my godparents. I’ve never seen a duo more silly or kindhearted than the two of you, not to mention fun! I’m so thankful that you’ve been there for me in every major moment of my life, and I always know that you’re just an e-mail or phone call away. You are the best.
27. Dear godparents, I’m amazed at everything you’ve been through together and how far you have gone for me. I am so lucky to have you as my godparents. May God continue to use your eternal love towards my family in all that we do.
28. Thank you for being there through thick and thin. Love you forever and God Bless us! Sending you lots of love as you never cease being a blessing to me and my family.
29. We want to thank you for being part of the awesome family! The baptism of our children is a very special day in their lives and also in yours. We treasure all the times you were there for us, for our children, and for each other.
30. I wanted to send you a little thank you for being such a huge part of our lives and wanted to extend the same gratitude I have for you to your family as well. May we continue to grow in friendship as well as in age. I love you all so much.
31. Thank you so much for being my godparents. I know it must have been an incredibly busy time for the two of you but I’m grateful that you found a way to squeeze in time for me. You are the best!
32. Thank you for being my Godparents and supporting me in all I do! I love you so much. Thank you all for being my godparent during all these years.
33. Thank you for being my godparents. As my closest mentors, you are people I look to when I need guidance in almost everything in life. You guys are the best.
34. Thank you SO much for being my godparents. I’m so grateful to have you both and your families in my life. I have had such wonderful times with you and won’t ever trade them for anything else!
35. Hey everyone!! I wanted to post this special message to my Godparents, I love you guys and are so grateful for your endless support. Thank you for being our family and for always being there no matter what. You are the best godparents ever!
36. We are so thankful for you as our Godparents and can’t wait to spend more time with you. I couldn’t have chosen better people to be my godparents.
37. Dear friends, thank you for sharing your time, your talent and your sweet characters with me. I feel truly blessed to have you in my life. I hope all your dreams come true!
38. Huge thank you to my Godparents for always being there for me. Even though we’re far apart, I know you’ll always be there for me. You’re the best!
39. Thank you for being my godparents. I’ve always wanted to have you two as my godparents because I love you two so much.
40. Thank you for being my Godparents, Libby and Ted! I was so happy that you accepted. We had an amazing day, I hope it was as fun for you as it was for me.
What to Write in a Thank You Card for Godparents
Godparents, you’ve always been so close to my heart, loving me like my parents. I remember those fun moments and times spent with you. You have taught me everything I know about being part of your family and there is nothing I would trade for your love. Love you loads
41. To my Godparents, there are no words to describe how much I love and admire you, but I’ll try. You have protected me from so much, dried my tears in the moments of struggle, made me feel special with cards and small tokens, helped me see the world through your eyes, taught me about new experiences and people and places, celebrated my successes with pride. You get me. You support me. You take the time for me. You love me and I love you for these and many more.
42. My godparents have been the kind of people that I’ve always been able to rely on. So, with a love that never ends and a grateful heart, I want to thank you, my godparents, for your love and support.
43. I got the best Godparents in the world. Cheers to years of friendship, love and care. You’re not just godparents, you’re in my heart forever
44. Here’s to you, my sweet Godparents. You are the angels that people pray for. Thank you so much for being a part of my life, and here is wishing you lots of wonderful years with me.
45. Thank You Godparents for loving and caring and for always being there for me and my siblings all these years. I love you.
46. Thank you Godparents for loving me and taking care of me. I pray that I can find a way to give back to you to the best of my abilities. Love always, your godchild.
47. To my wonderful, hard-working Godparents who make all the difference: thank you for loving and caring for me, and doing it with such cheer.
48. Thank you Godparents for your unconditional love and support and for always giving the best of yourselves and to my parent, thank you for always giving the best of themselves to me 🙏💗
49. I’d like to send out a huge thank you to my Godparents. Your support and guidance mean more than words could ever express. I could not imagine having anyone else in my life that loves and cares for me as much as you guys.
50. To my Godparents, you get a special thanks because you’re the best. Here’s to a lifetime of many happy holidays and family celebrations.
51. There are many people in life who deserve to be thanked for their roles, one of which is being a Godparent. Thank you for being there and looking out for me.
52. Godparents, you have been like family to me and have also been a part of me, watching over me and loving and caring for me. Thank you for being a wonderful Godparent to me.
53. Thank you godparents for helping me on my journey to adulthood, and thank you for loving and caring for me. I love you and appreciate your love and support Thank you Godparents
54. You made the world a better place for my siblings and me and for that I will always be grateful. So happy to be your Godchild! Thank you so much for being such an awesome Godparent.
55. Thank you for always being there and encouraging me to reach greater heights in life. You mean the world to me! You are my best friend in the whole wide world and I feel grateful to you every day.
56. I thank my Godparents every day for their care and love. I’m so grateful for them and what they mean to me. They are my favourite humans.
57. To my Godparents, thank you for all that you do. Thanks for looking out for me, thanks for always being there, you are the best role model.
58. Thank you for always caring for me, no matter where I end up, who I marry, or how many kids I have. I’m so grateful to you! Thank you for being an awesome Godmother, I love you.
59. Thank you to my godparents for teaching me how to be a proper human. You’ve always supported me on my journey and I’m so grateful for you. Thank you, Lord, for gifting me godparents like them.
60. Thank you Godparents for treating me like your child through everything. It has been absolutely amazing growing up with you watching over me and taking care of me.
61. Thank you my darling Godparents who helped me to be all that I can achieve. I love the way you make me feel so special. I don’t have the words to thank you. Thank you Godparents for loving and caring for me. I couldn’t do this without You.
62. Thank you Godparents for taking care of me and accepting me despite the negative opinions I have of myself. Much love and appreciation.
63. Thank you to my lovely godparents. I love them so much and am so lucky to have them in my life. All the best to you both in this life and beyond.
64. And with thanks to the godparents who celebrate the joys of parenthood. Thank you for the beautiful gifts you’ve blessed me with. I am so grateful to have you as my Godparents.
65. My beautiful Godparents, thank You for loving and caring for me. Thank you for being so kind and generous to me. I love you so much!
66. I hope Godparents everywhere love and care for their special little one as mine has been so good to me. I am forever grateful for everything my godparents do for me.
67. My godparents are the best. Having them in my life is the best. I love you so much and I feel so blessed to have such amazing godparents as them.
68. I want to say thank you to the people in my life that put me first and take care of me. I know it’s hard, but it means a lot. Thank you for looking out for me, providing for me, and loving me!
69. I’m so grateful for the love and support from my godparents. Loving you guys so much! It’s so great what two little angels in the world do for their families.
70. Though I may have a busy schedule, you’ve never been too busy to help me when I needed it. You have continued to be an anchor through the ups and downs of life. Thank you for always being present, helping where you can, and being there as a source of unconditional love.
71. Because they are powerful people who stood by me and supported me on my journey, I love them and wish them all the best in this life and beyond.
Thank You Godmother Quotes
I will never be able to thank you enough for whatever sacrifices you made while growing up, no matter how big or small they may have been. You have made me who I am today and I can only hope to make you proud. I love you so much, godmother.
72. Thank You Godmother for being my confidante and best friend and for everything you do in my life to make it better. Love always from me to you.
73. Thank you godmother for always being there when I need you and for always helping me when I don’t know what to do. You are the best Godmother in the world and I love you so much.
74. How sweet it is to have a Godmother who makes you special cupcakes just because you are her godchild. Thank you, Godmother, I love you!
75. Thanks for being my Godmother; you are incredible! There’s nothing like having a Godmother who knits, sews, and effortlessly arts-and-crafts you into the most stylish human in town.
76. Happy Godmother’s Day to my godmother. Enjoy your day with the fam. You are awesome!!! I love your friendship. You are my best friend.
77. Thank you for being a guide, mentor, and friend. And for helping me navigate the world with confidence. Here’s to getting older with those we love. Love always, your godchild.
78. Can’t wait for every opportunity to thank my Godmother again for her unending love and generous spirit whenever I see her. I have nothing but love for my Godmother.
79. Thank you Godmother for caring for me and loving me and giving me your love day after day. Thank you for always being there for me.
80. Thank you Godmother for always being there when I need you. Thank you for loving me and treating me like part of your family!
81. Roses are red, violets are blue; my friends don’t have a godmother as I do. Thank you Godmother for teaching me to believe in myself and always be there for me. I love you more than you’ll ever know.
82. Thank you Godmother for always being there for me and making my life a beautiful thing. I couldn’t have asked for a better Godmother.
83. Thank you for everything, godmother. I asked to have this special day with you forever and today it’s happening. You are the best. Take care of yourself.
84. Thank you to my Godmother for always taking care of me, treating me like family, and crying when I leave. I love you so much because you are the best.
85. To my godmother, thank you for always taking care of me while I was growing up. I love you with all my heart and cannot express how truly thankful I am to have you in my life.
Thank You Messages for Godfather
Thank you for always being there for me. I could be thankful for a million things, but none of those things would mean as much if I didn’t have you in my life. You are the best godfather ever and I love you so much.
86. Thank you Godfather for always loving me and taking care of me. Words can never express how grateful I am to have a Godfather like you.
87. Thank you for caring for me and loving me when I was little, daddy. Thanks for loving me. Thanks for caring for me. And thanks for being the best godfather a girl could ever have. I’m very grateful to have the best godfather in the world!
88. Happy Father’s Day to the Godfather of my life. Thanks for always caring for me and loving me. Thanks, Godfather for everything you’ve done for me. Love, Your Godson.
89. When I first came to you as an infant you walked with me through the valley and hold my hand every step of the way. You took me under your wings, provided for me and made sure nothing and no one could harm me. Thank you Godfather for being my guide.
90. Godfather, I want to thank you for all you’ve done for me. You’ve always been there for me no matter what and I’m so grateful to have you in my life.
91. Thank you for being my Godfather. It is immeasurable to me that you not only became a father figure in my life but also got involved emotionally and spiritually. Believe me or not I want to thank you so much for your support! I know you will always be there if I need you. I love you, man!
92. Dear One, I love You so much. You’ve always been my best friend and the one who has taken great care of me. Thank You for Your love, care, and guidance.
93. Just a thank you to my godfather for always looking out for me and being there for me. What a blessing to have you as a Godfather. You’re the best! I love you so much.
94. Dear godfather, I love you for everything you do for me and my family. Thank You For always blessing me with abundance, good health and keeping my family safe.
95. Godfather rocks! I am so grateful for all you do for me, my life would be nothing without you. Thank you for raising me to become the man I am today. Even if I’m a bit wild, thank you for loving me.
96. Thank you, my godfather, I want you to know how thankful I am for you. Thank you for taking care of me, cooking all my favourite meals, and loving me so much.
97. I’m so thankful to have you as my Godfather! Thank you for everything you do every single day to make me feel safe, cherished and loved.
98. Thank you for always being there for me, Godfather. You never failed to protect me, guide me and love me unconditionally. Thank you for always being there for me. I love you!
99. Thank you for being such a special father to me. I am so lucky to have you as my godfather and the best daddy EVER! I love you because you care for me. I appreciate you because you love me.
100. Godfather, I really love you. God bless you and thank you for always caring for me! Thank you for being a guiding force in my life.
I hope you love the Thank You Messages for Godparents up there written specially for you to appreciate your amazing and awesome godparents. Do well to send as many as you wish to them and make them happy that they have an awesome godchild like you.
Feel free to comment and share, thanks.