Well, everyone wants to be treated with kindness and random acts of kindness is not a new concept, it is something that is respected by most of the people on earth. You know that you are always supposed to help others without asking anything in return.
However, getting something back after you have already helped them is even better. In fact, some people think this shows kindness is reciprocal which means that it goes in both ways.
Have you ever felt like the world is filled with so much hate and violence that kindness seems like a forgotten concept? It is something I feel as well. That’s why I want to showcase some of the greatest acts of kindness I have seen, and I am sure will inspire and make you think. And also to show that there are still plenty of thinking people out there who truly do care about each other.
Kindness is the new currency. It can break the cycle of hate, ignite our joy and create more abundance in our world. Kindness begets kindness. To recognize that you might make someone else’s day or week is truly a blessing on its own.
Acts of kindness are a natural human instinct. We all feel delighted and overwhelmed when we find some unexpected help or get a gift from someone. So, here is a collection of quotes about random acts of kindness that can also be used on social media, when you are preparing for a speech or just to motivate you or other people to embrace kindness.
Random Acts of Kindness Day Quotes
World kindness day is a day to celebrate friendship, compassion, love, and random acts of kindness. It’s a time to reach out to those in need and do something nice for them. A smile on a stranger’s face is all it takes for everyone to feel warmer.
1. Remember when you were a kid and someone held the door open for you? Sometimes it’s not about the size of the act but the thought behind it.
2. Kindness is the key to living a happy and fulfilled life. It makes the world a better place for everyone. World kindness day is a special day for all people around the world to do kind acts for one another in order to promote peace, love and happiness.
3. Just a small gesture can make a big difference. You could change someone’s life. World kindness day reminds us to be good to everyone – friends, family, and strangers alike. It’s a day when we celebrate the beauty of humanity letting our neighbours know they care.
4. Kindness is a rare and valuable quality that needs to be shared around the world. Make some time to be kind to yourself and others today!
5. A kind gesture can go a long way A smile is a powerful thing. It can brighten someone’s day in an instant.
6. A smile, a compliment, and some small gesture can go a long way, especially if you’re having a bad day. Kind gestures can make all the difference in the world. Let us brighten someone’s day with our lovely flowers.
7. Making someone smile looks easy but it can be quite a challenge at the same time. The next time you take a wait, don’t just stare at your phone. Reach out and help someone in need rather than wait for someone else to do it.
8. No matter your age, you make a difference every day. The impact is big. It’s huge. For many in need, it’s the difference between going without and having. Will you help?
9. Giving and receiving courtesies creates better connections with customers and coworkers, which encourages more customer loyalty.
10. Let’s play our part in spreading kindness by giving a little to others. A simple gesture can mean the world to someone in need.
11. You and your company can take small steps to make the world a better place. When you save the earth and give back to those in need, you’re happier yourself and you’re making friends along the way.
12. It’s important to always be kind to others. There are countless times when strangers have helped strangers in need, and it can make a world of difference.
13. Random acts of kindness day is a movement to spread positive messages and do good deeds where you see the need.
15. Being able to connect with others and be understood is what makes us human. Especially in an online world, remember to be kind and respectful of others no matter who they are or where they’re from.
Random Acts of Kindness Quotes with Images
When an act of kindness is received from someone not familiar, it helps to build a better world. So, find someone today that you can help, and help them. Doing something nice for someone else might not change the world but it will change their day. Encourage another person with these quotes because these random acts produce better images of humanity in our hearts.
16. With kindness and empathy you can truly make a difference. It’s as easy as spotting a lost puppy. The next time you see someone looking lost, offer to help them out.
17. We are all trying to get through this life. Be kind to others as you would like them to be kind to you.
18. It’s simple. All you need to do is look for an opportunity to do something kind for someone else, then, do it.
19. Before you help him, think about safety first. Make sure that you aren’t putting yourself in harm’s way. If he truly needs help, offer it after confirming that it is safe.
20. Not all people are alike. But when it comes to thanks, every stranger you help will show his appreciation with one of three phrases: “thank you”, “thanks for your help” and “thanks for the help”. Hearing these words is the best reward a person can receive.
21. At the end of the day, you’re a human just like everyone else. Let us build a world where people respect each other and enjoy what they do.
22. Something good comes from acts of kindness; it makes you human too, so be nice. Acts of kindness are simple, yet powerful gestures. It’s the seed of happiness, and it can change the course of a life forever.
23. How would you feel if someone judged you solely on your age, what car you drove, or the clothes you wore? Lending a helping hand to your peers will result in a greater sense of happiness.
24. There are good, honest people in the world who want to reach out and help. Give them the chance to brighten your day. Help us make the world a better place.
25. We all have a responsibility to help one another, but it’s scary being the lone bystander. Be kind to your fellow humans, even if it’s on the internet.
26. Everyday, people go out of their way to help a stranger in need. Some, unfortunately, face danger as a result. If you ever come across someone you think is in danger, there are things you can do to help without putting yourself in harm’s way.
27. You’re a human too, be kind to others If you’re a human with a kind heart, help feed the hungry and provide for the less fortunate. A little bit can go a long way.
28. We’re here to help you be kinder, more generous, and a better human. We don’t always like to admit it, but we are all human. Kindness is universal; we just have to remind ourselves from time to time.
29. Random acts of kindness is a way to make humanity realize that we are one in this world. It is about being an active part of your community. It’s about making a difference in people’s lives, both near to you and far away from you. So, what are you waiting for?
30. Random acts of kindness are a simple way to make someone’s day. They don’t cost much and they can really make a difference in someone’s life.
31. Random acts of kindness is an expression used to describe small, spontaneous and generally insignificant acts of kindness – a smile, a wave, opening a door for a stranger . . .
32. Random acts of kindness is a community to help spread positive, kind and caring acts around the world.
33. It’s more than we think; the help you rendered to someone goes a long way to improve their lives.
34. We’d like to think we’re also a community of people who care about each other—and the world around us.
35. Kindness is something that everyone should strive to be. It is something that makes the world go round.
36. You don’t need someone else to start; it begins with you. Let’s change the world. One act of kindness at a time. Let’s go.
37. When it comes to kindness, you might get what you give. So, do it with all your heart.
38. Kindness is next to godliness Kindness is a choice you make from moment to moment that decides who you are becoming and what kind of world you are creating. Kindness is the future. So choose it.
39. I believe kindness is the most important quality of life. Being kind is not just a goal to aspire to, it is something we should actively participate in.
40. Everyone makes mistakes. Don’t be quick to judge someone because you never know what they are going through. Just because you don’t agree with someone’s beliefs doesn’t mean you have the right to judge them. Be kind.
Random Acts of Kindness Messages
When you choose to improve the well-being of others, your life can change in a number of ways. First, your mind and body will be happier for being kind to others. Secondly, you might meet some amazing new people! These messages about random acts of kindness should inspire you to do more.
41. From the small kind act to the bright, sunshiny smile, kindness is great medicine. Our goal is to help share kind acts around the world.
42. Keep being kind to one another, it’s a powerful thing! If you enjoyed one act of kindness before, please be kind and share also with others.
43. Help someone feeling down and you might just change the world. We believe in the power of random acts of kindness.
44. Random acts of kindness are powerful and emblematic of our community. By making a simple choice to do something nice—for no particular reason—you can make someone else’s day and maybe even change your own life.
45. Small acts can make a huge difference in the world. There’s a lot of negativity in the world, but you can make a difference. One act of kindness at a time.
46. Acts of kindness can be incredibly rewarding and life-changing. Send a random act of kindness today!
47. Powerful things are typically subtle. Random acts of kindness empower people to make a big difference. They have the power to change your life, and you never know what you might get in return!
48. No act of kindness is too small! Find inspiration in random acts of kindness to fulfil your life. Doing kind things can make you feel good. Kindness changes life.
49. Random acts of kindness can help you be more successful in life. The act of giving and showing gratitude is an important part of developing self-confidence, leadership skills, social and emotional competence and overall happiness.
50. Make the world a better place, one random act of kindness at a time. Not only do they make you feel good, but they make others feel good, too! They could change your life.
51. Let us remind you to send a kind word, a smile, a wave or anything else that might make someone’s day a little brighter.
52. Be on a mission to spread kindness. Send out someone’s random act of kindness, and make it like an answer to their prayers. Being kind makes you feel great, so why not help make other people feel great as well!
53. Random acts of kindness are a powerful thing and they can even change your life!
54. Send a random act of kindness to someone today! Kindness is the foundation of all happiness and joy. Let the kindness spread to people around you.
55. Kindness is catching, like a cold. But if you stay warm, it doesn’t spread.
56. Do something kind and open the world to optimism. It’s simple; the more love and understanding you spread around, the more you will receive in return.
57. But the truth is, it can be hard to be kind. The good news: It’s easier than you think.
58. Kindness makes the world a better place. We’re here to help people make a positive change in their communities.
59. You are about to send a random act of kindness to someone. Do it with all your heart. It pays to be kind.
60. Kindness is a gift no one rejects. Keep giving.
One Random Act of Kindness Quotes
Pay it forward; that’s the slogan for kindness. One random act of kindness can create a cycle of kind people around the world for when you give it to someone, you encourage that person to do the same to another. These quotes would help you to realize the good in helping others.
61. Helping a stranger with a simple task can be the highlight of their day. It will make you feel great too.
62. A kind word and a smile can be greatly appreciated by someone having a stressful day. It may even bring a little bit of happiness to someone who is going through a hard time.
63. A small deed may not be the most memorable thing that you do during your life, but it could certainly be one of the most important. See how good it feels to be kind?
64. If a smile and a greeting go a long way, imagine what an act of kindness can do. To us, it’s just common courtesy, but to someone who is having a bad day, a simple smile or hello can make it just a little bit brighter. All you need is to lend a helping hand.
65. Pay it forward and commit a random act of kindness. It’ll make the world a better place. Inspire more kindness among friends, family members and people we all come in contact with. Let’s be the change to brighter days!
66. Dedicated to making a positive impact in your community and the world at large, we do small good deeds to make a big difference in your day.
67. You can brighten someone’s day with a simple smile or kind gesture. At a time when we think of only ourselves, random acts of kindness remind us what’s important in life.
68. The joy of doing something kind for no reason at all Random acts of kindness is a platform with which anyone can open up the world.
69. One random act is what someone out there needs. We’re all going through hard times now. Let’s help each other.
70. A small good deed can make an enormous difference in someone’s day A word of encouragement, a compliment, a smile—you never know how far small gestures like these can go.
71. A random act of kindness is like a good deed that can go a long way. There is usually more good than bad out there, so start spreading your kindness today.
72. Everyone loves getting something for free. To be honest, we love giving things away. But that doesn’t mean they can’t be great.
73. Thank you for being such a good listener. You made the person that needs it to feel better.
74. The smallest kind gesture goes a long way. It can brighten someone’s day and make the little things in life matter even more.
75. A random act of kindness a day will keep the darkness away. A moment of thoughtfulness followed by a small act can brighten someone’s day and give them hope for the future.
Random Acts of Kindness Sayings
Kindness and compassion are gifts that can be given to anyone at any time. Therefore the world is encouraged to have more people who would readily avail themselves to be kind. Random acts of kindness provoke positive sayings and more gratitude in the hearts of humans.
76. More kindness in the world is a simple idea. As more people embrace kindness, everyone is better off. In this time of change and uncertainty, we all can use a little empathetic connection to others.
77. Be more kind and make the world a better place. Take time every day to do something nice for others. Each smile, kind word, and an act of caring will build your own happiness and those around you.
78. Never judge someone unless you’ve walked a mile in their shoes
79. Do something kind for someone today. Whenever you judge someone, you don’t know what they are going through. You don’t know the problem or happiness they are facing. Be kind to people.
80. Kindness can take many forms. It can be something you do—or something others wish you’d do more of.
81. You don’t know what a person is going through unless you experience it yourself. Our kindness and respect for each other will make our community a wonderful place to live.
82. Be kind to one another. Don’t just scroll past it. Don’t just glance over it. Take a moment to be kind. Kindness is an inner desire to give, not just something you do with your hands.
83. Be kind to humanity and to all beings. Good friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know they’re always there.
84. To understand someone, you must experience their life from their point of view. Kindness is something that we all can benefit from. One small act of kindness can change your day and make it brighter. Kindness is contagious, so flaunt it and feel the good vibes!
85. Kindness is a feeling or emotion that leads you to do things that help other people. Before you make a judgment, be sure you have walked in their shoes.
86. My mother taught me this when I was growing up. And it resonates with me to this day. I never judge someone on their appearance, speech or personality. Let’s just say that we are all unique and this is what makes us special.
87. Kindness is an important value to me, be it at home, work or in the community. Always remember that what goes around, comes around.
88. Don’t pass judgment on someone unless you’re willing to walk in their shoes. People may annoy you, but that doesn’t give you the right to judge them.
89. Kindness comes in many forms, from letting the person next to you on the subway take their turn with the paper, to giving your friend an extra pop tart.
90. Kindness is one of the most important characteristics, and it will always be remembered. Kindness is the language that the deaf can hear and the blind can read.
Random Acts of Kindness Phrases
Today, do something nice for someone who will never find out. Look out for nice words, phrases and adjectives to speak to people. Kindness is contagious. Pass it on, no matter who is receiving it, be it a friend or a random person. These acts speak volumes.
91. Brighten someone’s day with a kind gesture. Everyone can use a little reminder to be generous and pay it forward. Let’s all do our part to make the world a more positive place. And even if you’re grouchy, or too busy to be nice, just send someone a message and say hi.
92. Make the world a better place by spreading kindness It’s your turn to be kind, and our job to make it as easy as possible. We teach you how to develop a more loving relationship with your spouse. We make it easy for you to do your part to spread kindness.
93. Make someone’s day with a random act of kindness. Make someone smile by doing something nice for them. Go out of your way to do something cool.
94. Do something nice for someone and make their day a little brighter. Happiness is optional… Sharing is optional.
95. It’s an awesome feeling to do something kind for a stranger, which is why we created random acts. We help people give back to the world just by spreading kindness. Join us!
96. Give and you will receive, it’s that simple. Spread kindness to others, and you will find yourself surrounded by it.
97. Give the world a smile by sharing a random act of kindness. It’s the little things in life that make it big. Help spread happiness and cheer to someone in need.
98. The best things in life are free. A kind smile, a little extra patience and a helping hand raise spirits and brighten moods. By spreading kindness, you can make the world a better place…Plus you get a chance to meet new people and share your message with the world.
99. If you believe in spreading kindness and goodwill to others, then you’ve come to the right place. So if you’re looking to share some love with someone special, send a card. So, don’t just complain. Take action. Make someone’s day great.
100. Random acts of kindness are little things you can do to make someone’s day. As the season’s change, our hearts begin to grow. As long as you have this breath of life, aspire to show kindness to one person. Never let your day be complete until you have done that.
These little acts of random kindness can bring people a sense of happiness and joy. They can also make you feel good about yourself realizing that you make a positive impact on others. Giving has way more benefits than receiving and is typical for words of encouragement. The real beauty of an act of kindness is that it shows others that you are not just self-centred.
It is these random acts of kindness quotes and sayings that show others that you care about the well being of others. There is great joy when they receive an unexpected blessing!
I hope you found these quotes helpful, If your answer is yes, be kind enough to share this post with your network. Thank you.