People often do not value the beauty in life until they are faced with a tragic challenge. Take time to appreciate the little things and make each moment count.
It is easy to take life and other people in our lives for granted. We live busy, overscheduled lives that keep us focused on the day ahead of us and the next thing to do. It is not until we find ourselves out of time that we realize just how short life can be.
It can be easy to take life for granted. We wake up, work, eat and sleep without even thinking about the gift of life. It’s so easy to get caught up in daily problems and forget that we should appreciate just being alive.
Taking life for granted is a bad thing because we don’t realize how important it is and, subsequently, don’t appreciate how lucky we are to be alive and just to be able to live out our daily lives. Take a look through these quotes about not taking life for granted and get a new view of the way you live.
Quotes About Not Taking Life for Granted
We don’t need to take life for granted. We must learn to appreciate it as it is instead of just wasting our time worrying about the future. Life is not something we were given, it was developed and then gifted to us, and all that it asks in return is to be appreciated.
1. There are only two options regarding commitment. You’re either in, or you’re out. There is no such thing as life in-between. Enjoy your life, and don’t take it for granted.
2. Life is a gift; never take it for granted.
3. I learned that life sometimes gives you a second chance. The more you praise and celebrate your life, the more there is in life to celebrate.
4. Don’t let good things pass you by. Don’t wait until it’s too late to tell someone how much you love, how much you care. Because when they’re gone, no matter how loud you shout and cry, they won’t hear you anymore. It is essential to stop and appreciate what you have while you have it.
5. Never take for granted all the beauty life has to offer. Each day may be the last time you get to experience it.
6. Do not live the days of your life, but live the life of your days by not taking them for granted.
7. Not taking life for granted is one of the most important lessons we must embrace. It’s easy to get caught up in worries – finances, work, health and more.
8. Life is an opportunity; benefit from it. Life is beauty; admire it. Life is a dream; realize it. Life is a challenge; meet it. Life is a duty; complete it. Life is a game; play it. Life is expensive; care for it. Life is wealth; keep it.
9. Death is inevitable. But we can be as successful at creating a life worth living in the meantime by not taking it for granted.
10. Life is short, and as soon as you realize that, you realize that it’s up to you to live the way you want. Don’t take life for granted, and seize every opportunity.
11. Life is a gift, one you should not take for granted. It is a blessing to be lived fully (not in a state of confusion).
12. Life is nothing but a gift. We must cherish it the same way we cherish ourselves.
13. Life is short, and you can never rewind time. So be thankful, enjoy the little things in life and don’t take life for granted because we’re given only one chance to do so.
14. You can never get the time back that you wasted away. It’s important to live life to its most whole and appreciate not only the little things but also the people in your life because they might all disappear at any given moment.
15. Life is short and should be appreciated every day.
16. Every moment is a fresh beginning. Remember not to take life for granted and make the most of it.
17. Don’t take for granted the things closest to your heart. Cling to them as you would your life, for without them, life is meaningless.
18. Do not take life too seriously. You will never get out of it alive.
19. The two most important days in your life are the day you are born, and the day you find out why. The more we value things outside our control, the less control we have.
20. Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can’t help them, at least don’t hurt them.
21. Life is short, and time is precious–keep that in mind and make sure to cherish every moment
22. Do not wait for leaders; do it alone, person to person. Life is precious, and we must live it fully and with gratitude.
23. Life is short. Time is fast. No replay. No rewind. So enjoy every moment as it comes.
24. Don’t be too busy to slow down and appreciate the journey you’re on. Appreciate what you have and where you are in life, even if it’s not where you want to be.
25. You never know how long you’ve got, so don’t waste a minute of your life.
26. Don’t focus on what is tearing you apart. Focus on what is keeping you together. The only limits are, as always, those of vision.
27. Not taking life for granted is the best way to get as much out of life as possible.
28. Life’s a gift – and it offers an abundance of opportunities. Take the time to enjoy it instead of rushing through and taking it for granted.
29. The short answer is you can’t. Life is too valuable to take for granted.
30. Live, love and laugh today and stop taking life for granted.
31. Don’t take tomorrow for granted. Life is short, so don’t waste any of it.
32. Don’t take life for granted because you never know what might happen.
33. Life is a precious gift. Take time to appreciate it, and constantly remind yourself of how blessed you are.
34. If you’re grateful for anything in life, including the small things, then you’re taking time to appreciate it and not take life for granted.
35. Try hard not to take anything for granted, but be thankful for life and being healthy.
36. Know the difference between what you can control and what you can’t, and then do your best not to take for granted or to waste a moment of the precious time we have been given.
37. Don’t take anything for granted because you can lose it all in one instant.
38. Never take something for granted. If you’ve got it today, cherish it because there’s no guarantee that you’re going to have it tomorrow. But more importantly, never take someone for granted because people aren’t guaranteed, either.
39. Don’t worry about people from your past. There is a reason why they didn’t make it to your future but never take anyone for granted.
40. It’s okay to be scared. Being scared means, you’re about to do something brave. Do not take life for granted, and enjoy life with these quotes.
41. Every sunrise gives you new hope and an opportunity to do something meaningful and significant today that was not possible yesterday; don’t take life for granted.
42. Never take for granted the people closest to your heart. Cherish them with love and compassion. Let them know how important they are to you because one day, it might be too late to tell them.
43. You will never know the value of a moment until it becomes a memory; never take life for granted.
44. Every day, every minute, and every second of living is a blessing that you must treasure. Never take your life for granted.
45. Life is a gift; do not take it for granted, and never assume that people are going to be around forever.
46. Love deeply, laugh and often smile, take chances, and never take anyone or anything for granted.
47. Every time you get up in the morning, you have a choice to make: Will I be happy today or not? Choose happily. Find your smile. Never take life for granted again.
48. Never take your eyes off the road ahead – never let life just happen to you. Life is a gift – don’t waste it by taking it for granted.
49. Don’t take life as a right because tomorrow is not promised to you! Your tomorrow isn’t guaranteed, so live your best life today.
50. Never forget how precious life is because all of us are given just one….and it can end at any time…so live each day with meaning…and don’t ever take it for granted.
51. Life is short – don’t waste it by taking things for granted.
52. I was complaining that I had no shoes till I met a man who had no feet. You shouldn’t take life for granted because it is precious and short.
53. Remember always to smile because life is too short.
54. I can’t really understand how people take their lives for granted. To me, life is the greatest gift of all, and we should make the best out of it every time we can.
55. Take care of yourself and never take anything for granted.
56. Don’t assume anything. Life has a funny way of proving us wrong.
57. Life is what you make of it, don’t make it for granted.
58. Stop taking life for granted, enjoy your journey and appreciate those around you.
59. Don’t take the people who love you for granted because one day, you may wake up from a nap, and they won’t be there anymore.
60. Don’t ever take someone’s feelings for granted because you may never know how much it would hurt to lose the only one that means the most to you.
61. Don’t take someone’s kindness as a sign of weakness. There is a difference between being nice and being weak. Friendly people are just really strong people who were taught how to be excellent.
62. Treat each day as if it were your last. Don’t take anything for granted, and count your blessings every day.
63. Learn to appreciate what you have before time makes you appreciate what you had.
64. Appreciate what you have right now because you don’t know if you’ll have it tomorrow.
65. Never take people for granted. Hold everyone close to your heart because you might wake up one day and realize that you lost the moon while counting the stars.
66. Never take for granted your family, friends and loved ones because one day, you may wake up, and they’re all gone. Learning to appreciate what you have before time makes you appreciate what you had.
67. Nothing is as good as it seems, and nothing is as wrong as it seems; the future is ever full of surprises.
68. Let your smile change the world, but don’t let the world change your smile.
69. Every moment is a gift. Never take life for granted.
70. Live life to the fullest as it is only one life, and there are no re-runs or do overs.
71. Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know when it will be taken from you.
72. This day was made for you, so enjoy it and seize the moment.
73. Life is short; don’t waste time worrying about what might have been. Don’t take life too seriously. Laugh at your mistakes and move on.
74. The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away. Life is a precious gift, and you need to show gratitude daily.
75. Life is not a problem to be solved but a reality to be experienced.
76. No one is guaranteed a tomorrow, so I appreciate every day I’m given. I don’t take it for granted.
77. You never know when things can change, so make every moment count and never take life for granted.
78. In everything that you do, always give it your best and never take shortcuts because, at the end of the day, you will only have yourself to blame for the outcome of your mistakes.
79. Taking life for granted means not realizing how much we have to be grateful for.
80. Life is a very fragile thing. We can lose it at any moment, so we should never take life for granted.
81. Too many people take life for granted. Life is short, and you can’t get it back.
82. Never take anything for granted because we never know what tomorrow may bring.
83. Don’t ever take yourself or your loved ones for granted because you never know what might happen next.
84. You have to appreciate what you have because there are a lot of people who would like to have what you’ve got. Don’t take it for granted.
85. You should never take life for granted. A person could be here today and gone tomorrow.
86. We must never take for granted the privilege of being able to live life to the fullest. We must never take anything for granted in this world.
87. Never take someone for granted because the next day, they may no longer be there.
88. Do not take life for granted. It can change or end in a heartbeat.
89. Don’t take anything for granted because what you don’t appreciate will disappear.
90. Don’t take life for granted. Life is too precious to risk. It’s fragile, it can be taken at any moment.
91. Life is a precious gift. Don’t take it for granted.
92. Never take life for granted. We all can be replaced, but memories will last forever.
93. Let us always remember to live each day to the fullest and never take anyone or anything for granted.
94. Never take someone for granted; hold every person close to your heart because you might wake up one day and realize that you’ve lost a diamond while you were too busy collecting stones.
95. Without taking things for granted, you get more from life.
96. The things we take for granted can be taken away in an instant.
97. Take note of what you’re grateful for each day to realize how much you have. Don’t take anything for granted, and try to remember that every day is a gift.
98. Never take life for granted because one day, you will look back and realize how precious each moment on earth truly is.
99. Never take anything for granted. Your best friend was once a stranger.
100. Be grateful. Someone somewhere is fighting to survive. Never take life for granted.
101. Never take someone or something that you love & care about for granted because you may wake up one day and realize that they are no longer there.
102. Do not take life for granted because if you do, then you will forget just how precious it is.
103. Don’t take your loved ones or even your life for granted because, in the blink of an eye, everything could change.
104. Learn from yesterday, live for today, and hope for tomorrow. Don’t get stuck on the past or the future. Stay in the present and enjoy every second of your life before it passes by too quickly and changes forever.
105. Life is too short and hard to waste on procrastination. Act now.
106. Enjoy life. It’s yours for the taking. Enjoy the ups, enjoy the downs, enjoy the ride.
107. Do not take life for granted, and find purpose every day.
108. Do not take life for granted because every day is a gift and a blessing.
109. The greatest mistake you can make in life is to be continually fearing you will make one.
110. Life is too short to wake up with regrets. So love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don’t and believe that everything happens for a reason.
It’s true that life is short for everyone and that we never know when our last day will come. That being said, I think people who don’t realize that they’re taking life for granted are the ones who are wasting their lives. Try to make every day count, whether it’s a good day or a bad one.
I hope you like these quotes about not taking life for granted. Kindly share this post with your friends and loved ones. Thank you.