Being a child of a soldier is not easy. In fact, it is truly difficult because he has to juggle between serving the country and also taking care of his family that he sometimes doesn’t spend much time family.
Being proud of your awesome dad who is a member of the army hasn’t always been easy, but it will get easier as you are getting older because the sacrifices he makes to keep our country safe from harm are more than you can be grateful for.
Your father is doing his absolute best to protect your country and other countries from harm, from both domestic and foreign threats. He bravely faces life-threatening situations every day, so he deserves nothing less than your full support.
Below are lovely. I am proud of my army dad quotes you can send to your father to tell him how much he means to you.
Proud of My Army Dad Messages and Quotes
Thank you for being a great Dad. I am very proud of you and your work in the Army. You’ve worked hard to achieve all that you have. I know that your work is dangerous, but it is a sacrifice that helps keep us safe and secure. I can’t always be there for you, but I support and love you more than anything else in the world.
1. I am proud of my army dad and he is my hero; he taught me to be strong. I will forever be thankful to him for protecting our great land.
2. I am proud of my army dad, he’s my king, a true hero. As a child, I admired and respected him so much, now as a man, I’m proud to be your son.
3. Dad, you’re a hero; I know that’s hard to accept; I’m so proud of you for serving our country and going away. I am proud of my army dad and I will always love him.
4. I am proud of my army dad for all he has done and all that he does; he gives it all, I know he is far away, but I still think of him daily.
5. My dad is a brave man. I am proud of him for fighting for our freedom. I love my army dad and loves him with all my heart.
6. I will always love and be proud of my army dad; even if I never say it, you are what I aspire to be, and that is an outstanding man.
7. My Dad is the driving force behind who I am today and continue to inspire so many in their personal and professional life. I am so proud of my army dad.
8. I’m proud of my army dad; he always does his best. He protected our country and the citizens; he did his best.
9. I love, admire and am proud of my army dad for fighting for our freedom, all of the soldiers who fought for us.
10. Your commitment to service and sacrifice on behalf of our country is admirable. I am proud of my army dad and all his achievements.
11. He’s a warrior with the heart of a lion. His love is more than a father and son; it’s a brotherhood. I am proud of my army dad.
12. My army dad is one of many who ensure our freedoms remain protected. I am proud of him and to be his son and a member of the military community.
13. I would like to thank my dad for fighting for our freedom. Although I did not know it then but I am proud of my army dad.
14. I am proud of my army dad, a patriot and a hero; I miss you so much; I do love you, dad.
15. I am proud of my army dad, for doing what he does best; he protects our freedom from the terrors of death and despair.
16. I’m proud of my army dad. He’s the inspiration behind my passion for service to others.
17. I am proud of you, my army dad, your dedication to serving our country and making the world a better place is admirable.
18. My army dad, I am proud of your commitment to service and sacrifice on behalf of our country. It takes courage to put yourself in harm’s way to protect the people you love.
19. He is a strong father, a wise father, a courageous father and a father I can look up to. You are a father who always made me proud. I am proud of my army dad.
20. My father is my hero; he protects my family and me. I am proud to be his son; he is a great man who has won many battles. I will always be proud of my army dad.
21. You’re the strongest man I know; even though we are miles apart, I know you are always there to protect us from harm; I miss your hugs, laughter, and smile.
22. I miss you, dad, every day, I know you are there, but I miss your big hugs. You’re always in my heart, even though we are miles apart.
23. I’m so proud to be the proud child of a proud father. He’s a good man who taught me some valuable skills.
24. You are my real hero. You’ve been through so much pain, yet you still manage to keep a smile on your face.
25. You are my hero, daddy; you protect me by day and by night. Your love is like an endless sky; your love shines like the stars so bright.
26. Dad, so many times I wanted to tell you you’re my hero, my friend, and you’re always so unseen, but I am so proud of you.
27. You’ve been serving our country for a long time, and we owe you so much, and I am proud of you, dad.
28. Even though we are miles apart, I know you are always there. Your heart, your soul, your very being, is with me.
29. Dad, I think that it is brave and selfless of you to put yourself in the line of fire so that others may live in peace. I am proud of you, and you are simply the best!
30. Dad, I love you; you’re my hero and my best friend. You inspire me to be strong and never give up, and always strive to be the best I can be.
31. You fought for our country. I know it’s not easy, but I’m glad you are fighting for our freedom and protecting us.
32. You’re my hero; you’re always there for me. Your love is like an eternal flame, which lights my heart daily.
33. Even though I miss you, I am proud of your commitment to saving our mother’s land.
34. Father, you are my pillar, the rock I lean on. Your strength is my strength; your perseverance is my perseverance. Your drive is my drive; your determination is my determination.
35. I can’t imagine the sacrifices you’re making on our behalf, but we feel them too, and we know that our future as a country would be much less secure without your sacrifice.
36. I’m so fortunate to have you as my dad. The sacrifices you make for our family are enormous, and no matter how hard it is at times, I know that the work you do makes a difference.
37. You are my best friend and my rock. I cannot imagine my life without you, and I cannot wait for you to come home. Stay safe out there, daddy.
38. You inspired me to be strong and never give up; your love is like a shining light; that light shines through my life, shining on my heart, my soul, and my mind.
39. You inspire me to be strong, never to give up, be the best that I can be, and always be there for my family.
40. Daddy, I am proud of you; you’re my hero, my best friend. I love you, daddy; you’re the best man I’ve ever seen.
41. You inspire me to be the best that I can be. Seeing how you work and knowing that you are there for my protection, I have complete confidence that you will do your best.
42. You give me the security and peace of mind I need. I wish I could always tell you how grateful I am for your service. I am proud of you, dad!
43. You are a hero, and you never know how important your actions and choices are until you start to see their results. I am so proud of you and all you do to keep us safe.
44. You are a superhero in your family, and you do all you can to keep your loved ones safe, healthy, and happy. I love you for being such an amazing dad and role model for our family.
45. You inspire me to do more and help make the world a better place every day. I wouldn’t be here without you.
46. You’re on a mission to save the world, and I want to make you feel amazing; while you do it, I am proud of you, dad!
47. Dad, I know that when you look in the mirror and pin on your badge, you stand for so much more than a uniform. I am proud of you, dad!
48. I love you very much and thank you for everything you do in your job. I am proud of you and know that we are protected by the best.
49. You sacrifice all, putting your life on the line, to protect the men next to you. You are my hero, dad!
50. I am proud of you, dad, and thank you for fulfilling your duty as a soldier and protecting our country. I love you!
51. I am proud of my army dad, who fought for his country. I salute you, my father, and the other dads who fought.
52. I love you because you’re always there for me. You’re very brave. Good luck with your mission and bring me a present!
53. For the sacrifices you make to protect our country every day, I want you to know that I appreciate it. I am proud of your dedication, and I love you.
54. Dad, you served our nation, and I appreciate your service. Your courage, strength, and bravery I am so proud.
56. You are a patriot and a hero to me, dad! I am so proud of all your achievements.
57. You’re an awesome soldier, and I am are proud of you, and I am so thankful to the soldiers protecting the country.
58. I will always be proud of how you serve our country. Your courage and sacrifice make me extremely proud, but most of all, I am thankful.
59. Army may have you deployed, but I know you’ll always be there. I love my army dad; you’re always my hero.
60. I am proud of my army dad because he is brave and strong.
61. I’m proud of my dad; he’s done his best, he’s proud of his job, and the way he is dressed, he’s proud to be a soldier, giving his all to protect us.
62. You have been doing an awesome job, and I don’t think you get enough recognition. I am extremely proud of you, and I love you very much.
63. Hey there, I just wanted to let you know that I’ve been carrying you in my heart. You have been doing an excellent job, and I am extremely proud of you. I love you so much, dad!
64. You’ve been through hell, but through blood and rain you march on, you’re no stranger to pain, you are a soldier of life, but you’ll never be the same again.
65. I admire your courage, and you have done a great job. Thanks for being such an awesome soldier and dad. I love you so much.
66. I am proud of my army dad; he’s taught me a lot. He’s taught me to be disciplined, and he’s taught me to know right from wrong.
67. I am so proud of everything you do to serve our country, and I hope someday I will be as brave as you.
68. You are my daddy, and you will always be in my heart. I love you so much! Thank you for everything you do to make me and the world happy.
69. I am proud of my father; he served in the Army, served for his country, and served for his family and friends.
70. For teaching me to be patient, loving, and generous and showing me how to do things right, I say I am very proud of you, dad.
71. I am proud of my army dad; I am proud of his love, his care, and the man he is, a man of character and wisdom, a man of war, and a man of peace.
72. You are my real hero. You’ve been through so much pain, yet you still manage to keep a smile on your face. I am so proud of you, dad.
73. You are a great role model who keeps this country safe and never fails to make me smile. I love you more than anything!
74. I am proud of my dad, who served in the Army. You fought for our freedom and protected our country.
75. The love of my life, a true hero. I salute your bravery, courage, and strength. You have given me a life full of joy, and now I can say I am proud of you, dad.
76. You served your country with honour, pride, and a smile, and I am so proud of all you achieved as an army.
77. Dad, I am so proud of you because you put your life on the line for me and the country so we could have peace.
78. You are a hero; you served your country well; we live in a free country just because of you.
79. I am proud of you, dad, for protecting our country and the freedom we enjoy.
80. You fought for the freedom, you fought for my freedom and democracy, and I am proud of you, dad.
81. Dad, I am proud of you. You are a true hero, no greater hero than you.
82. My hero, you left me to fight for our nation; you came home a different man; I am proud of you, dad.
83. Dad, you served with honour and pride; I am proud of you and all you’ve done for us.
84. Dear Dad, thank you for always being there for me when I need someone. From my heart, thank you!
85. You fought for our country, family, and friends. I am proud to have been your soon, which gives me a lot of courage.
86. I am proud of my army dad. He’s the kind of man that will stand up to defend his family and country.
87. My dad, my hero. I am proud to be your son. You’re a hard-working man; you’re always there when your country and I need you.
88. You are my hero; you are the reason I’m here; I love you, and I will appreciate you as long as I have a breath in me.
89. Once a soldier, always a soldier, always in my heart, mind, and body. I am proud of you, dad.
90. You keep me grounded and remind me of the important things in life. I respect your hard work and the time you invest in the family because it means a lot to me.
91. I am proud of my army dad; he’s given me everything, he’s given me a life of love, and he has helped me in every way.
92. Proud of my dad, you are a hero to me; you serve our country to keep us safe and free. You are always risking your life for us to be free. I love you, dad.
93. You are my hero, my best friend, and I love you so much. You have a big heart, and your strength is strong.
94. I am proud of my dad, for he has given me the strength to be bold and to fight for what is right.
95. You are a soldier of strong stature who goes to battle for our nation no matter the cost. He’s a soldier, brave and true with a heart full of love; I am so proud of you, dad.
96. You have been an excellent role model for me, and I am proud to have my dad be part of my life. Thanks for being amazing, solider and dad. I love you.
97. You are my hero; you are strong but gentle and fearless. That makes you one in a million, dad.
98. My dad is my hero; he fights for our freedom; I know her will prevail; I could never be prouder.
99. My father, you are my hero; I love and respect you because you fought for me and the country I live in.
100. You are a soldier of the highest order and inspiration to all; you fought with courage and bravery in the name of freedom.
Your dad is miles away from you, but that should not stop you from reaching out to him to tell him you are proud of him and that you miss him, and in doing so, it will always put his mind at ease that someone is waiting for him at home.
Thanks for coming through with me, and you can also share this with your loved ones on your social media handles. Do well to use the comment box below if you have any complaints or suggestions to serve you better.