Planting seeds is one of the most vital things we can do to ensure our future. Although sometimes there might not be a visible sign of growth in the beginning, with time and patience, anything can happen. But sometimes, it’s hard to have faith when everything around you keeps changing.
Planting seeds for the future isn’t easy. Sometimes, we plant them, but it’s in hard terrain, so the seed never has any roots. Sometimes, the weather is too hot and prevents them from germinating. Sometimes, we forget about them, and they don’t get watered for weeks on end.
Planting seeds for the future is a powerful metaphor. Maybe you have a kid, grandkid or friend who needs some motivation for the future. These quotes about planting seeds for the future can help you to tell them why it’s important and how to do it effectively.
Planting Seeds for the Future Quotes
Planting seeds for the future! In this hectic and often confusing world in which we live, it is easy to lose sight of how important planting good seeds really is. A good seed planted and nurtured will eventually produce an even better harvest than we could have imagined.
1. We all know that we have to plant seeds for the future, but it doesn’t have to be a struggle. We can do it.
2. We plant seeds for the future, so we can see the fruits of our labour when they blossom in the future.
3. Planting seeds for the future is about more than just planting seeds—it’s about growing a garden that will help you fulfil your dreams.
4. You are planting seeds for the future. You are planting seeds of hope, joy and love. Plant them in your heart and in the hearts of others. Hope springs eternal as long as we have a seed to plant in fertile soil.
5. Always remember that, at the root of all things good, there is a seed. Plant it and watch it grow.
6. We can’t control the future but we can control how we inspire people to create it. Let’s do that together!
7. Every day is a new opportunity to plant your seeds for the future. Always remember to sow those seeds in the fertile soil of love and joy.
8. Planting seeds for the future is a way of living in the present but with a bigger vision for the future.
9. Planting seeds for the future is an act of hope, a commitment to tomorrow. So, let’s make a commitment to each other and every person we encounter. Let’s take care of this world.
10. The future is always new and exciting. There are tons of possibilities; however, the present is often boring. There’s not much we can do about the present, but we can turn it into a stepping stone to our future today.
11. If you plant seeds for the future, you’re planting the seeds to impact others. The question is, how much do you want to do it?
12. I plant seeds to mark the start of a new life. Seeds represent hope, and they make me excited for the future.
13. You never know when the seeds you plant will sprout and blossom. Value your qualities today so that others can benefit from them tomorrow and so that in the future, when you’re grown, your very self will bloom with pride for who you are.
14. The key to future success is planting the right seeds. When you are ready to start something new, choose a company that has a long-term vision, and that is willing to invest in you.
15. The best gift you can give is time. Make every moment count by planting a seed today.
16. Plant seeds. Plant more seeds. Plant more successful seeds. Plant those seeds in your imagination, and let them grow into something big.
17. Your seeds planted today will grow tomorrow. Always stay in the present moment, for that is where all growth comes from.
18. Every minute, every hour, and every day is filled with opportunities to sow the seeds of success.
19. the seeds of success are planted in the minds of children. What they plant today, they’ll reap tomorrow.
20. We’re all living in the moment, but we’re planting seeds for the future. Do good and be kind to everyone around you because of it.
21. Plant seeds every day and hope it grows. Plant seeds for the future, and dream it’ll come true.
22. You are planting seeds for the future. These seeds will grow into something big and beautiful. So take a look around you, notice all the beauty in nature, and remember that these seeds are waiting for you to plant them.
23. You never know what’s going to happen, but planting seeds for the future is the best way to make sure none of your dreams dies.
24. You can’t control the weather, but you can control what you do about it. Seeds that you plant today will sprout and grow with or without rain. So whether it rains or not, plant seeds for the future.
25. We plant seeds for the future, and we water them. We keep an eye on them, and they grow. No doubt there is a lot of work to do, but we have all the tools in place at this point, and it’s time to go back to work.
26. Planting seeds for the future is one of the best things you can do to brighten your own and others’ lives.
27. Planting seeds can be a high-impact, low-effort activity anyone can do to change the world.
28. Planting seeds for the future is important because it allows you to be a force of good in the world, to make a difference.
29. You are planting the seeds that will grow into your future. Your decisions today determine who you will be tomorrow.
30. You can’t change the world, but you can change your own backyard. Plant seeds for the future.
31. Let’s plant seeds for the future. Let’s talk about your dreams, goals, and aspirations. Let’s make sure that your vision is something you want to take action on next year.
32. Planting seeds is a good way to ensure that future generations will benefit from the work you do now.
33. No matter how much we think we know, it’s always wise to plant seeds and see what grows.
34. The future doesn’t belong to the fainthearted, the faint-hearted or the pessimists. It belongs to those who believe in the power of love, joy and hope.
35. It’s easy to get caught up in the moment, but a wise person is always planting seeds for the future.
36. Kids are like seeds; they start small and grow into something huge. Plant a seed today for the future you want to see.
37. We can’t plant the seeds for our future without taking care of what is in front of us.
38. You can’t see the future, but you can plant seeds today that will grow into something beautiful.
39. Don’t wait for planting season to start planting seeds for the future. Always keep your eyes and ears open for opportunities that make you want to grow.
40. When you plant a seed, you plant hope. When you plant hope, you plan for the future.
41. A seed has the power to grow into a tree or flower. You have the power to create something big, beautiful and useful in your life. Whatever you plant today will be waiting for you when you need it.
42. You can’t control the future, but you can affect it. Plant seeds and grow your dreams.
43. The world is full of opportunities. But if you don’t plant the seeds for your future, someone else will do it for you.
44. When you think about planting seeds for the future, what are your goals? What do you want to see come out of that seed?
45. When you’re planting seeds for the future, you don’t know what’s going to grow. But you do know that if you plant seeds in fertile soil, they’ll eventually bear fruit. So keep reaching for your dreams no matter what the difficulties.
46. You can’t change the future, but you can help create a better one. A seed is planted, and it grows . . . Stay tuned for the best stuff yet!
47. It’s never too late to plant your seeds. Whatever you dream, however big or small, it’s never too late to plant them.
48. If you plant seeds for the future, you will reap a harvest that is greater than your wildest dreams.
49. Plant seeds for the future by setting aside a few minutes each day to think about what you want your life to look like.
50. Planting seeds for the future. Whatever you plant now will sprout at some point in the future.
We hope that you find these quotes as inspiring and motivational as we do. And whether or not you have considered planting a garden before, we hope you will see the potential for doing so and be inspired to get started.
Start small if that’s all you can fit into your schedule, and work your way up over time; just don’t let this wonderful tradition slip away entirely. Planting seeds for the future is important in so many ways it is hard to know where to start – but we feel it is well worth the effort! Let me know in the comments.