The mental breakdown is an internal earthquake that shatters the mind and gives rise to a feeling of vulnerability. The stress, anxiety and pressure can be overwhelming, but it’s completely normal to feel like you’re struggling. When you’re in a mental breakdown, it feels like everything is falling apart. The confidence you had before gets shattered, leaving you vulnerable and weak in front of your peers.
When you’re in a state of mental breakdown, it can be hard to remember that your feelings are valid and legitimate. So much overwhelm can be felt, and those moments feel endless. In such a difficult time, it is important to remember that you are not alone. Mental breakdown is a challenge that many faces, and many people have faced such situations before and found a way out of them.
There’s a thin line between sanity and insanity. It is in times of mental breakdown that your inner strength and self-confidence emerge as a source of strength which makes you realize that nothing is impossible in life. Recovery from a mental breakdown can take time and may even require professional treatment
It is important to know that life doesn’t end with a mental breakdown. It can be the start of a new chapter in life! It is a journey which would bring both positives and negatives to you. It is time to get over your fears and embrace every experience which comes your way. Whether you’re having a bad day, going through a breakup, struggling with mental illness or someone close in your life is going through any of the above, I hope you can find support and comfort in these motivational quotes for mental breakdown.
Motivational Quotes for Mental Breakdown
Do not give up. Do not let anyone tell you that you can’t do it because of your mental breakdown. You just have to believe in yourself and don’t be afraid of failure. There is no room for fear in this world and if you don’t try, then it is a waste of your life.
1. A mental breakdown can happen to anyone at any time, so don’t be ashamed.
2. Do not let mental breakdowns get you down! Pick yourself up, dust yourself off and start again.
3. A mental breakdown is a state of mental collapse resulting from prolonged stress. Relax and let your stress fade away.
4. Your mind is more powerful than you can ever imagine. If you can communicate with your brain and convince it that your mental breakdown isn’t real and that it can get better, then you will get better.
5. No matter how badly you may feel, it is always best to keep moving forward. A mental breakdown won’t be the end of you.
6. Mental breakdowns, like physical ones, can happen to anyone. The most important thing is to have some confidence in yourself and your capabilities.
7. Being mentally strong and healthy may sound like a contradiction, but it is not. You can be both. Mental breakdown happens for many different reasons, but it does not have to define you.
8. Your mental breakdown is part of you and part of your journey. Your story is made up of every layer that you have gone through, including the breakdowns.
9. It’s ok to not be ok. The mental breakdown is only a stage. It’s time to build up!
10. Don’t be afraid to move on. Just because it didn’t work out the first time, doesn’t mean it won’t next time. Despite the mental breakdown, keep moving forward
11. A mental breakdown can be a difficult experience but there’s also hope that life will improve and soon you’ll be feeling happy again.
12. Mental breakdown is a process of the mind. It’s not a disease, it’s something that happens to you and your life.
13. Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game. A mental breakdown is not the end of your dreams.
14. Mental breakdown is a temporary situation, with time you will overcome it and your life will be much better.
15. Mental breakdowns help you to know yourself better, and also to live a fuller life.
16. Mental breakdown is a human condition. Everyone has to experience it at some point of time in their life. You may feel devastated and that’s when you have to remember and give time to yourself.
17. When life knocks you down remember to get back up! When you have a mental breakdown you are not weak, you are stronger than most people.
18. Mental breakdown is a state of mind you are going through. It’s like a journey. It has ups, it has downs. You learn from those downs and grow from the lesson you have learned.
19. Don’t let your mental breakdown define you. You are so much more than that moment in your life when you lost touch with reality. Keep fighting and don’t give up on yourself.
20. When you’re going through a mental breakdown, take time to breathe and find comfort in the fact that you are not alone. This can be an opportunity to reflect on your life and make small changes to foster a more positive future.
21. You will find a positive outcome after your mental breakdown. Your body and soul need a break from all the stress, so you might as well accept it and get through it. You may even feel better once it’s all over.
22. Mental breakdown will come and go. Stay strong, there is light at the end of the tunnel. Keep moving forward and never give up.
23. Mental breakdown is an acute stress reaction in the mind. Therefore, even though it is a negative emotion it can at times be good for your brain.
24. Mental breakdowns could happen to anyone at any given time. It is necessary to pull yourself together again.
25. If you are going through a mental breakdown, it is tough but hang in there my friend. The sun will shine again
26. Life is too short to let a mental breakdown ruin it. Be happy with yourself, it’s going to be all right
27. Mental breakdown could be difficult to deal with but don’t let the negativity get to you. You are incredible, you just need to find your light again.
28. Mental breakdown does not last forever. Overcome fears and anxiety, boost your confidence and break free from your mental prison.
29. Mental breakdown is a state of mind where your brain no longer functions in the normal way but it’s important to remember that psychological distress is temporary.
30. Don’t let mental breakdowns take over your life. Take a deep breath and recover from it.
31. When you face a mental breakdown, it is not the end of the world. You will get up again and push forward. It will be difficult but doable.
32. It’s okay to have a mental breakdown. You will get through it and you will be okay again.
33. Mental breakdown is a stage in life. Often, you need to feel something that no one else can understand, as an antidote to banal life.
34. A mental breakdown may be caused by some reasons, but they all can be healed.
35. When the going gets tough, the tough get going! You are strong, and you will survive every mental breakdown.
36. When you feel like you’re at a dead end due to a mental breakdown, remember that the only way to get past it is through it.
37. As a human being, you are entitled to a mental breakdown. It’s natural and sometimes necessary to have difficulties growing as a person.
38. Mental breakdowns are a difficult time, but with the right support, you can recover.
39. Mental breakdown is a kind of emotional breakdown. You get depressed and feel like the end of the world, but do not forget that “this too shall pass.”
40. Mental breakdown happens suddenly and doesn’t show any symptoms before. It is a time of distress and suffering, but also an opportunity to find new ways to become strong again.
41. You can’t change what you don’t acknowledge. It’s ok to experience a mental breakdown, but it’s not ok to stay there forever.
42. Life is too short to be caught up in the dramas of small minds. Be happy because a mental breakdown never lasts forever.
43. Mental breakdown is something that you will never learn from someone else but from your own experience. So, don’t worry, you’ll get over it.
44. Be rest assured that mental breakdown comes so that you can be put back together, stronger than before.
45. Don’t be defined by your mental breakdown. You are more than your illness.
46. Mental breakdown means you need time to heal yourself and also time to change the way you think. Remember that not everything is happening to you and that everything is happening to you.
47. Everyone goes through crazy times, don’t let your mental breakdown get you down. Every experience in life is an opportunity to learn and grow
48. It’s always darkest just before dawn. The mental breakdown is certainly your stepping stone to greater heights.
49. Having a mental breakdown is not a sign of weakness. It is a sign of you being strong enough to admit when things go wrong.
50. Mental breakdown is a sad thing but it helps you to become stronger and better. You will eventually see light after this darkness.
51. Your life’s purpose is to overcome challenges. You should congratulate yourself whenever you have to face one. A mental breakdown could be your stepping stone to a greater height.
52. A mental breakdown can be frustrating, but it’s also a necessary part of growth and self-improvement.
53. A mental breakdown is like a mental war to fight your way through. It takes a long way to get to the top but only a few steps are necessary for your downfall. Be proud of your setbacks; they’re carrying you towards success!
54. You are a person of power, ability, and strength. Don’t let your mental breakdown define you, let it strengthen you.
55. A mental breakdown is a cleansing process. A time for healing and rejuvenation. So, don’t get frustrated.
56. A mental breakdown is a time when you feel broken and tired, but it doesn’t mean you will never be okay again.
57. You may have experienced the darkness of a mental breakdown, but it is not the end of your life. It is only the beginning of your new life and in this dawn, you will discover your strength and abilities.
58. When you are going through a mental breakdown, never let it make you question who you are and what you stand for.
59. Mental breakdowns are sometimes necessary for breakthroughs. Take it as a blessing and don’t worry, things will get better.
60. You are strong, you are beautiful. You can do this! You will survive this mental breakdown.
61. Mental breakdown is the ladder to success, but only if you let it be so. Don’t fight the darkness; just ride the waves of it and know that the light is coming back again
62. Don’t worry, things will get better. Don’t lose hope and don’t let anyone tell you that you’re ‘weak’ or not strong enough to deal with your mental breakdown.
63. Mental breakdowns will come and go. You are stronger than you realize. Your strength comes from the character inside of you.
64. A mental breakdown is not the end of life. It’s the beginning of a new you.
65. Keep in mind that your mental breakdown is a step into a new world. The more you go young, the more interesting it gets. There are no shortcomings and failures just lessons of life.
66. A mental breakdown is a time to find yourself and what you’re made of. There are two types of people in this world, those who are knocked down, and those who get back up
67. Don’t let the darkness of a mental breakdown stop you from shining brighter than ever. It’s your light that will make you feel positive, and help others who are going through the same thing.
68. During a mental breakdown you may feel like your life is falling apart but it’s only after the storm that the sun will truly shine on you.
69. A mental breakdown is your opportunity to look at things from a different perspective. What you learn from your breakdown will help you take better decisions in future and grow stronger.
70. Mental breakdown is a stage of reaching your goal, it makes you so close to success that you’ll never give up. You haven’t failed till you quit trying
71. Mental breakdown is your brain rebooting. It is rewiring itself to make you a better and more optimistic person.
72. Mental breakdown is not the end of the world. Tomorrow is another day, or just see tomorrow as a time to erase yesterday’s mistakes.
73. Leave your past with your mental breakdown. Keep on going. It will get better. Success is what drives you. You can only fail if you stop trying.
74. A mental breakdown is an opportunity to change yourself, your life and the way you live it. Life is too short to waste time on misunderstandings and regrets so make sure you do not get discouraged easily
75. A mental breakdown is a blessing! It’s a sign that your mind is working on you. Your mind has so much potential to unravel. It has made you move forward and overcome all the hurdles in life.
76. In a mental breakdown there is a window to see the world in a different light, your perspective will expand, so you can see things from a much broader perspective.
77. A mental breakdown helps you to see the truth, and get rid of things holding you back. It prepares you for a better future – mentally, physically and spiritually.
78. The best things in life are never easy. The darkest times of mental breakdowns are often the catalysts for the most important changes.
79. Face your fears alongside your mental breakdown and prove that you are the strongest person in the world; because you truly are!
80. Trust me, if you’re having a mental breakdown right now, it won’t always be like this.
81. A mental breakdown is not the end of the road. Don’t be afraid to face your challenges and conquer them one by one.
82. Having a mental breakdown is the price you have to pay today for a better tomorrow
83. You are a winner. Your mental breakdown may make you feel like you’ve lost, but you haven’t. You will get through this.
84. Nothing is permanent in this world, not even a mental breakdown. The most beautiful thing one can possess is the ability to hope and make the impossible look like it’s possible
85. A mental breakdown is not a failure but certainly a triumph. It means that you’ve surpassed yourself and have gained greater strength, knowledge and experience which will help you achieve your aims.
86. You are not weak. You were strong enough to go that far with your struggle. Let your temporary mental breakdown not make you think otherwise.
87. Don’t live with regrets of your mental breakdown. Learn from them, fix them and make them your stepping stones to greatness.
88. A mental breakdown is just a way for you to find the resources within yourself to see light again. So, there’s no reason to give up.
89. Always be confident, even if you’re not. Always be nice, even if you’re not. Always smile because a mental breakdown is not your fault.
90. A mental breakdown is part of life. Don’t be afraid to fall and fail, just learn how to get back up again and never give up.
91. It’s important to recognize that a mental breakdown can be a valuable opportunity for personal growth. What you think is the end of your world, maybe the beginning of something great.
92. Mental breakdown is a journey that doesn’t last a lifetime. Just like any other human experience, it will come in and go out.
93. There is no need to fear a mental breakdown as it will always be followed by a breakthrough. So, keep pushing through and you will surely emerge stronger than ever before!
94. Have faith and everything you need will come to you, including the strength to deal with the cause of your mental breakdown.
95. A new day, a new beginning and a new you are around the corner. Never lose hope! Every mental breakdown will come to end.
96. Mental breakdowns are inevitable, but they’re also controllable. This is what it takes to survive a mental breakdown.
97. Be cheerful; be optimistic! Hang in there, even when experiencing a mental breakdown don’t give up, and no matter what happens do not take life too seriously. Laugh at yourself and with others too.
98. A mental breakdown is certainly your stepping stone to a greater height. In dark times, the light at the end of the tunnel isn’t an illusion. It’s real
99. Mental breakdown is a part of life, don’t fear it, embrace it. Use this time to rejuvenate and redo your goals.
100. A mental breakdown is a journey, not a destination. It’s an opportunity to allow the universe to bring you the answers you’ve been seeking. You’re stronger than you realize and you can do this!
The motivational quotes for mental breakdown listed above had helped many individuals in their moments of mental breakdown. I believe they will help you as well.