Expressing gratitude is one of our fundamental behaviours as humans and non-humans. Being an integral part of the family, a group or a community, we feel appreciated when the people around us tell us that they appreciate us and all that we do for them.
It feels good to be appreciated. And, what’s more, it feels even better to be appreciated by people whom you do not know personally and who don’t know that you exist. If someone appreciates you, tell them that you appreciate them too. Everyone feels good being appreciated.
Expressing gratitude can be considered a form of mindfulness-based meditation and can increase life satisfaction. Here, you will find the collection of most famous appreciation quotes that will help you embellish your gratitude and make people feel good when heard or read.
Appreciation is a state of being grateful for the goodness or benefits someone receives. It feels good to be appreciated. And everyone likes to receive some recognition for their efforts even though it’s just a small gesture. Below is a collection of it feels good to be appreciated quotes about being appreciated makes one feel good.
It Feels Good to Be Appreciated Quotes
It sure feels good to be appreciated. We all need to be appreciated, especially in our work. Knowing our work and effort count and is being acknowledged and valued by others has a greater impact on our engagement than any other factor.
1. It feels good to be appreciated. To know that your work is valued and you’re making a difference. Feeling appreciated is the best feeling ever!
2. For every scolding, there should be five praises. It’s a great feeling to achieve something on your own and to know that someone appreciates it.
3. When you feel appreciated, the confidence level soars; when you feel unappreciated, the confidence fades away.
4. It feels good to be appreciated, thanks for being a part of my day.
5. Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.
6. When someone truly values your work and appreciates it, that helps you improve more and want to work even harder. That’s what makes this profession so great.
7. It feels good to be appreciated. Don’t forget to say thank you.
8. Always remember to be grateful. Acknowledge the good people in your life. Talk to them more often.
9. Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.
10. When someone lets you know they appreciate you, it feels good. Make sure the people you love feel loved.
11. It feels good to be appreciated because appreciation can make a day even change a life. Your willingness to put it into words is all that is necessary.
12. It feels good to be appreciated. It feels right to be understood. And it feels great to be appreciated and understood at the same time!
13. It feels good to be appreciated when you’re treated well.
14. Thanks for always showing me what it feels like to be appreciated!
15. Feels good to be appreciated. Smiles are contagious, so pass some around.
16. Thanks for the compliment! It feels good to be appreciated.
17. It feels so good when someone notices something you’ve done and tells you that they appreciate you.
18. Thank you for all the likes, comments, and love!! It’s so nice to be appreciated.
19. It feels good to be appreciated. There are no words that can express how grateful I am for your continued support and love. Thank you.
20. It feels good to have someone you can talk to about anything, someone who makes you smile, and laughs with you. Someone who will hold your hand and support you. And most importantly, it feels good to be appreciated.
21. It feels good to appreciate someone who appreciates you.
22. We must find time to stop and thank the people who make a difference in our lives. It feels so good to be appreciated.
23. Feeling appreciated doesn’t just feel good, it makes you perform better, too.
24. A simple gesture of thanks can make someone’s day—and it feels good to be appreciated.
25. When someone shows you appreciation, it makes you feel amazing because it’s a reminder of the things that person appreciates about you.
26. Being appreciated by someone you respect makes you feel great. It’s a reminder of the things about you that a special person respects and enjoys.
27. When people appreciate you, it just makes you feel amazing.
28. Nothing feels better than being appreciated for who we are. Don’t say thanks for the appreciation.
29. Being appreciated feels good because it shows you are special.
30. Feeling appreciated is an amazing feeling because it reinforces the things that we love about ourselves. It typically comes from a wonderful person who knows us well and loves us.
31. The more people express gratitude for what they have, the more they will have to express gratitude.
32. Being appreciated is one of life’s biggest joys, so take the time to make someone feel special today.
33. You don’t need everyone to appreciate you, as long as the ones who do matter, do.
34. Appreciation is a great thing, for other people and yourself.
35. When people appreciate you, and it’s genuine appreciation, it shifts your inner dialogue and allows for you to feel worthy of being liked or loved.
36. The best way to appreciate someone is to imagine yourself in their shoes.
37. When someone appreciates you, it’s a good feeling. You feel valued and like you made a difference to that person in some way.
38. People that make you feel appreciated makes you feel good. It’s a reminder of how amazing you are.
39. It always feels good when someone appreciates you. But even better when that appreciation is accompanied by a congratulatory cake.
40. It feels good to be appreciated. It feels even better to appreciate others.
41. It’s always nice to be appreciated, but a congratulatory cake makes it even better!
42. Gratitude is the healthiest of all human emotions. The more you express gratitude for what you have, the more likely you will have even more to express gratitude for.
43. Nothing new can come into your life unless you are grateful for what you already have.
44. Remember that feeling you get when you make a little kid smile? That’s how it feels to be appreciated.
45. It feels good to be appreciated. Sometimes all we need is a quick “thank you” and some encouragement to keep us going.
46. Appreciation is a wonderful thing, it makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.
47. It’s so important that we appreciate what we have and who we are.
48. Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.
49. The simplest things in life, when done from the heart, can give you a joy that no amount of money can ever buy.
50. It feels good to be appreciated, especially when your effort was so hard ıt made you sweat
51. Real appreciation makes people look at each other as if they know them and love them.
52. Appreciation is one of the most underrated tools for success in any realm.
53. When you practice gratefulness, there is a sense of respect toward others.
54. Be grateful for small things because it is in them that your strength lies.
55. Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.
56. Remember to say thank you often and enjoy happier relationships.
57. Don’t forget to tell people that you appreciate them. You might be the only one who does.
58. Appreciate everything your associates do for the business. Nothing else can quite substitute for a few well-chosen, well-timed, sincere words of praise. They’re free and worth a fortune.
59. Nothing beats the feeling of being appreciated.
60. Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings.
61. Be thankful for what you have; you’ll end up having more. If you concentrate on what you don’t have, you will never, ever have enough.
62. Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act.
63. We’re much less likely to be alone when we’re with other people who appreciate us.
64. Saying ‘thank you’ shows respect for other people.
65. Saying ‘thank you’ makes us feel better about ourselves.
66. Giving thanks goes back to the Bible and can be found in many forms, including thanking God and thanking our spouses, our friends and family.
67. Appreciating others helps us open our hearts and become more loving.
68. Appreciating others will make your life better.
69. It feels good to be appreciated. People may not always tell you how much you’ve impacted them for the better, but when they do, it feels great.
70. Sometimes you just have to take time and appreciate yourself. You can’t rely on other people to do that for you.
71. You have no idea how good it feels to wake up every morning knowing you’re mine and I’m yours.
72. It’s really important to get a handle on who you are and what your strengths are, and be able to use them. It feels good when people recognize those strengths because then they’ll ask you back.
73. Soldiering is an art, having no power over the object of your affections, and being required to serve her well? Unrequited love – very much so appreciated by me.
74. Feeling appreciated will make you try harder, work more efficiently and, more often than not, be happier in your personal and business life.
75. Say thank you for being appreciated; appreciation builds values in life and it makes you a better person than ever before.
76. Appreciate all the little things in life; they bring a smile to your face, they fill your heart with joy, they make you appreciate life, and they make you feel alive again.
77. If someone feels that they are not appreciated enough by their loved ones, they will eventually start looking for it elsewhere – which can destroy a relationship pretty soon after its inception
78. Appreciation or gratefulness is when one acknowledges a benefit that one has received or will receive.
79. To be appreciated can be a wonderful feeling.
80. Everyone wants to be appreciated and everyone wants to feel loved.
81. No duty is more urgent than that of returning thanks.
82. It feels good to be appreciated you feel special when you know people appreciate your efforts.
83. Appreciation goes a long way toward building an environment of collaboration and celebration.
84. The world would be a better place if we all showed some appreciation.
85. It only takes a few words to make someone’s day better. Be kind, be thoughtful, and spread positivity. Let us express ourselves with thanks.
86. Appreciation is a wonderful thing. It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well.
87. Let us be grateful to people who make us happy, they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.
88. Feeling gratitude and not expressing it is like wrapping a present and not giving it.
89. I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought; and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder.
90. Nothing is more honourable than a grateful heart.
91. To appreciate something is to understand its true value or quality.
92. Being appreciated for what you do is one of the deepest longings of the human heart.
93. It’s the appreciation that makes the people want to do more and give more.
94. It feels good to be appreciated. When you’re in a relationship, there is nothing more important than being appreciated.
95. We appreciate what we have if we lose it. Appreciate little things.
96. I just really love it when people appreciate me for all that I am.
97. It’s great to be appreciated and loved, especially when you feel like you’ve given your all.
98. The deepest principle in human nature is the craving to be appreciated.
99. When someone appreciates you for what you are and does not expect any change from you then it feels good to be appreciated quotes.
100. It feels good to be appreciated. Appreciation is very important in life.
101. He who appreciates others will be appreciated by them.
102. Your friends and loved ones should know that you appreciate them for all that they are and for all that they do for you.
103. People will treat us the way we treat them, so we should treat others with appreciation and kindness.
104. A few kind words, a heartfelt smile and a small expression of gratitude can make a huge difference in other people’s lives.
105. Be kind to people and show them your appreciation for all that they are and all that they do for you.
106. Show your appreciation for the people in your life by telling them how much they mean to you and how grateful you are to have them in your life.
107. Make sure those around you know how special they are to you and how much you appreciate everything that they are doing for you regularly.
108. A hug or a handshake can go a long way to make others feel appreciated.
109. Appreciation is not only important to others, but it also can help us as well through its power to motivate and inspire.
Appreciation is a good thing. It builds confidence, helps nurture our relationships, and it encourages us to feel happy about who we are. It feels good to be appreciated and to appreciate another person. When feelings are conveyed sincerely, the reaction they invoke is one of gratitude.