The only constant in life is change. This is a truth we can’t deny. Change is a necessity, and nothing in this world remains stagnant. Just as your body changes over time, so does your personality because of your experiences and environment.
When we go through life, we evolve over time and the things we go through shape us or break us. Sometimes, we need to be intentional about our change if we want to make progress and be that vibrant, fulfilled person that we have always wanted to be.
Have you become a changed person compared to who your friends used to know? Have things around you turned you into a completely different being? These I am not who I used to be quotes describe the testimony of someone who has experienced transformation in life. Enjoy.
I’m Not Who I Used To Be Quotes
I am not who I used to be. I keep growing and changing and evolving, and it is scary at times but exciting too. I take each day and live it like it’s my last to the fullest.
1. It has been a long journey for me, and I am glad to say that I am not the same person I used to be.
2. I am not who I used to be; I have changed, grown and improved.
3. I’m now the person I’ve always wanted to be. Change is inevitable; change is constant.
4. I used to be disgusted and self-conscious about my body, never felt like I was good enough, and thought that I wasn’t attractive, but I am proud of myself because I have come so far.
5. I am now living the life I once dreamed of. Yes, it is early on, and there are lots of challenges I have yet to overcome, but they will get better over time.
6. I think I used to be a pretty lazy person, but now I am now a changed person.
7. I am no longer self-centred, a victim of circumstances, a pessimist of yesterday; I am now more positive, hopeful and a believer that there is always light at the end of the tunnel.
8. I used to have very stressful days, but now I have learned not to let the small things bother me.
9. I may not be at the point where I have always dreamed of, but notwithstanding, I have made considerable progress over time, and for this, I am grateful. I am a changed person; I am not the same person I used to be.
10. I may not be at the place I dreamed of when I was a kid, but I have made substantial progress and am happy to be here. I am patient, and I keep growing every day.
11. I am a changed person, and the only way to get ahead is to keep working hard and stay clearly focused on my goals. I am not the same person I used to be.
12. I am gratified to have made considerable progress over time, but I am not where I want to be. In fact, I am not who I want to be. I am a better person now than I used to be.
13. I may not be at the point where I want to be, but I am proud of how far I’ve come. Though it hasn’t been easy, my journey has only made me stronger, and I believe the best is yet to come.
14. I have made progress, but there is always room for improvement. That person I used to be-he is not me anymore. I am ready to grow and accept change.
15. I am still not the person I dream of being, but I have made some progress. I have changed, and I am grateful.
16. I am not where I want to be, but I am a lot better than I used to be.
17. I am so grateful for all the progress I have made over the years. Every day that I look back on what I have achieved and what I have left behind makes me feel full of life.
18. I may not have the job I dreamed of, but I’m still so thankful to have a job. My life has changed for the better, and that makes me happy.
19. I am a vibrant person with so much to offer. I have made tremendous progress in life, and there is still so much more to be experienced.
20. Clearly, my growth has been exponential. Two years ago, I would have never thought that I would be where I am today.
21. It feels good to look back and see how far I have come. I am not who I used to be.
22. The journey may have been tough and far from over, but I am glad to say that I’ve overcome my challenges.
23. The person you used to know is no more. My past has made me who I currently am, and it is up to me to decide how my future will be.
24. I’m still working on myself and trying the best that I can, but I am not who I used to be.
25. I’m finally on the path that I have always wanted to be on. I am not who I used to be.
26. I am getting closer to reaching my goals each day, and this makes me very happy.
27. I may not be at the point where I have always dreamed of, but notwithstanding, I have made considerable progress over time, and for this, I am grateful. I am a changed person; I am not the same person I used to be.
28. I may not be where I want to be, but thank God I am not who I used to be. I have grown; I have changed.
29. I may not be the person I aspire to be, but I will get there with effort and determination.
30. I have made considerable progress in my life, and although I am still far from where I want to be, I am happy with the changes.
31. I’m not where I thought I would be, but I am so grateful for the progress that I have made. I’m a different person.
32. I am no longer the person I used to be. I have changed so much as a person in general. At this point, I can say with certainty that my life has really taken a 360 degrees turn.
33. I was not where I wanted to be, but at least I wasn’t where I used to be. I thought it would take me a lot longer to get to this point. Yet, here I am.
34. I am not where I need to be. I am not where I want to be. But I am improving.
35. I am happier than ever and grateful for the opportunity to reinvent myself.
36. I made a choice to live deliberately and follow my dreams, not to let life happen to me but for me to happen for it.
37. I have a long way to go, but I am grateful for the journey thus far. It’s been a long and difficult road, but I am grateful I have made progress. I am not who I used to be.
38. I have much more to learn, but I’m grateful for what I’ve learned so far. It was a long and difficult journey, but I am grateful for the experience. I have improved my attitude and now look forward to the future.
39. I have a long way to go to where I want to be. I had long believed reaching my goals was impossible. I am amazed at the progress I have made thus far and very grateful for it.
40. I would have been upset with how far I still have to go in the past. But now, instead of dwelling on my faults and insecurities, I’m thankful for my progress so far.
41. It hasn’t been an easy road. I am not where I want to be. But I’m a lot better than I used to be.
42. While life has not been easy, I have seen improvements. I am proud to say I have come a long way with my personal growth.
43. I’ve come a long way, but I can’t stop now. There’s still further to go, and it’s going to be a tough road ahead. That’s why I need to keep my head in the game.
44. My life is a work in progress. I don’t want to sound ungrateful, but my life could be better. I am not who I used to be.
45. My life is pretty good. I am proud of who I am and where I am going.
46. I’ve turned my life around, and I’m on the path to success.
47. When I first started out, I didn’t think my personality would change. Now, with my new lifestyle, I’m excited about my future.
48. I am a different person who has an entirely different life. Life is beautiful, and I will always be grateful.
49. Things are going to start looking up for me. Things are not as bad as I thought. I am on my way to being that person I want to be.
50. I am grateful for everything in my life. I have become such a better person than I used to be. I am so much more mature than before.
51. I was never happy with the old me. The change was absolutely needed, and I am where I need to be today.
52. I’m thankful for all the years I’ve had and the hardships I’ve faced. They have built me into a resilient person who looks forward to my future.
53. It’s been a long road, but I’m happy to say that we’re finally moving forward. I’m the same person I always was, just with a new perspective.
54. I am not who I used to be. I keep growing and changing and evolving, and it is scary at times but exciting too. I take each day and live better than I did the previous day.
55. Every day, I try to do better than before. Each morning I wake up, thinking how today is going to be a good day.
56. I’m changing for the better. I’m trying to be a better person and make the world a better place, but some days I just can’t seem to do it. It’s not easy, but it’s worth it.
57. I used to be afraid of change. I thought it meant I could not have my own identity anymore. I now realize that change is what keeps me going and evolving into a better me.
58. I have overcome many hardships, and I am a better person for it.
59. I changed from a timid and insecure person to a bold and confident individual.
60. I might not be where I want to be, but I am better than I was yesterday.
61. A mistake is only a mistake if you don’t learn from it. And I learn from everything that happens to me every day.
62. I feel so empowered! I am ready to face the world and take it by storm. Bring it on!
63. I am not the same person I was a year ago. I’ve changed, and that’s okay.
64. Growing means making mistakes and facing challenges, but it also means learning from experiences and enjoying new ones. I have grown, and I am not who I used to be.
65. Mistakes, challenges, and lessons have helped me become a better person. I am not who I was before.
66. I faced difficulties, I made mistakes, and as a result, I’ve changed who I am.
67. As I grow, I appreciate how much value there is in each of life’s obstacles and challenges.
68. I was once a mischievous teenager, single-minded and insecure. And now, I am someone who has accepted failures, recovered after struggles and knows how to enjoy life to the fullest.
69. I was so blind that I didn’t see things the way they were. I was who I was and how I saw everything, and now, some years later, it’s just not the same anymore.
70. As I get older, it’s hard for me to change old habits and make new ones. I fear mistakes, especially new ones.
71. Although change can be difficult, it’s exciting to try new things and enjoy new experiences.
72. I am no longer that helpless baby. I am now an independent adult, and I can take care of myself.
73. I used to be very lazy, and now I’m not. I am completely changed now.
74. I am not who I used to be, but that’s okay. I am becoming something new and better, and scary as it is, it is a fun ride.
75. I am not who I used to be. I am more than my past, my failures and my limitations. I am far better than I used to be before.
76. I am not who I used to be. My future is bright because of my progress.
77. I am ready for change! I will not let my past define me. I refuse to allow my failures and shortcomings to shape my future.
78. It’s time I let go of my past, pain, and limitations. It’s time to move on.
79. I don’t want to be who I used to be. I want to grow into a better, stronger person and learn new, positive things.
80. I am no longer a prisoner of my past. I am now stronger than all my fears and failures combined. I am free.
81. Maybe you know the things that drag you down and keep you down, but that doesn’t mean you have to be defined by them.
82. I used to be insecure. I used to be shy. But not anymore.
83. I used to be afraid of facing my fears. Now I am ready to face just anything.
84. I’m not who I used to be. My mind is open to new ideas, my heart is open to new loves, and my life is filled with new adventures.
85. I have a new mindset focused on growth, a new passion for creativity and exploration, and a new sense of happiness and purpose.
86. I’m not who I used to be. I’ve become more open-minded and accepting. I’ve fallen in love again, and my heart is full of happiness. And life is exciting again!
87. I’m different now. I have new ideas, a new outlook on love, and a whole slew of opportunities ahead.
88. I didn’t realize I could change. My past is behind me, and my future is in front of me. My mind has new possibilities, and I look forward to new experiences.
89. I’m transforming. I see things in a new light, follow my heart with passion, and create the life I want for myself.
90. I am no longer afraid of what’s ahead. I’ve opened myself to new adventures and loving relationships and have stopped caring so much about the little things.
91. I’m more inspired than I’ve ever been. I’ll never stop evolving and becoming the best version of myself.
92. I see where I’ve been, who I was, and I am now like a stranger. But it’s my life. So let’s look forward. And move on.
93. After a long journey through the darkest places in my life, I am finally free. I’ve learned to love myself and everything about my life.
94. I have become a better person, more understanding and empathetic. I am proud of my achievements, and my expectation for success has increased significantly.
95. I’ve been through many different phases in my life, but I know that the person I am today is a reflection of who I want to be.
96. I am the happiest when I push onward and continue to strive for growth and change.
97. Being comfortable with the fact that you are always changing and evolving means you are in a good place.
98. I used to get upset over little things, but now I enjoy being a very happy and carefree person.
99. I used to get upset over little things, but I have learned that life is too short not to embrace everything it has to offer.
100. I used to be a very unhappy person. I had lots of anxiety and anger issues. Now, however, I’m happy almost all the time!
101. I used to give in to my negative thoughts and actions, but now I try hard to transform my negative energy into positive thoughts and actions.
102. I was upset over small things; I was worried about life. But now, I am a happy optimist, and I am grateful for what life has given me.
Every single day, we wake up with a choice in front of us: we can either choose to hold onto our old beliefs or choose to grow and evolve into better versions of ourselves. It’s our choice whether we decide to remain stagnant or whether we allow ourselves to progress.
As each new day passes, it is another opportunity for you to do better, so make sure you keep making progress and dare to be different.
I believe you have been inspired by these I am not who I used to be quotes. Kindly share this post with your friends and loved ones.