Maybe, you were in a relationship and you hurt your partner or friend so well, maybe it could be your parents or colleague or even an acquaintance but all that is the past now because you’re a changed person and you thought it wise to say tell those people how much you’ve changed and maybe sorry for the past.
You might be willing to let them know that your mindset has changed now and so has your life. Also, if you want to be successful, there’s always the need for change.
Change is good, but it’s hard to do. To change for the better, you have to be willing to admit that there is something about yourself that needs to be corrected. Some people think that self-improvement is only for those who are unhappy with themselves, but the truth is we can all improve ourselves in some way and I’m glad you’ve done that already.
So let us take a tour through the passage of every line of these I have changed for better quotes as it promises to be a ride where every quote speaks of repentance and change.
I Have Changed for the Better Quotes
I understand that you might be upset and angry but I want you to know I am a new person and I have changed for the better, please I need you to believe me, I would be glad if you do believe me.
1. I have changed for the better. It was hard at first, but I have learned to appreciate the little things in life. I’ve learned to stop worrying about things that don’t matter. I know now that I can count on my family and friends
2. I have learned to appreciate the little things in life. I’ve learned to stop worrying about things that don’t matter. I know now that I can count on my family and friends.
3. I’ve learned to stop worrying about things that don’t matter. I know now that I can count on my family and friends.
4. I have changed for the better. I used to worry about all sorts of things, but now I stop and enjoy the moment. Now I am closer to my family and friends, and can count on each other for help or just a chat
5. Life is hard. But it doesn’t have to be forever. You can get better. You just need to learn to appreciate the little things in life, stop worrying about things that don’t matter, and know that you can count on your family and friends for support.
6. I faced a lot of challenges in my life, but I didn’t give up. I learned to appreciate the little things in life. I’ve found the strength to overcome the challenges of getting through the day.
7. I needed to change my life. I was sick of worrying about the little things. I knew I could depend on my family and friends, but what did that matter if I couldn’t depend on myself?
8. I’m happy for you. It wasn’t easy, but I know that you’ll be better in the long run. You know you can count on me when things get hard. I hope it works out for you.
9. I know it’s hard to change who you are. I know how intimidating it can be to make a life-changing decision. I understand how scary it is to go out on your own and start fresh.
10. You’ve gone through a rough time. We know it must have been stressful and intimidating. It’s difficult to put into words, but we’re glad to hear you’ve come out the other side stronger. We admire your strength and perseverance
11. Have you ever found yourself worrying about things that don’t matter? Do you sometimes have trouble prioritizing your time? The good news is that it’s never too late to change.
12. I know you’re having a hard time. It’s difficult, but things will get better. We’re on your side, and you have our full support.
13. It’s hard to be humble. Whenever you’re faced with a challenge, just think of the people around you. The ones who have been there for you throughout your life. This reminder will always put things in perspective for you.
14. I used to be a drug addict. I would steal from my mother to buy drugs. I would lie to everyone about where I was going and who I was with. But now that I have the Lord in my life, I have changed for the better
15. I used to be a drug addict. It was hard because I would steal from my family and lie to everyone that asked me where I was going or who I was with. Now, with the Lord in my life, I’ve changed for the better.
16. I used to be a drug addict. I still remember the day I stole $200 from my mother just to buy drugs. Feeling ashamed and guilty, I lied to her and told her that it was my friend who had taken the money. But now that I have the Lord in my life, I have changed for the better.
17. My name is So-and-so and I used to be a drug addict. It ruined my life. I lied to everybody. I stole from people I loved. But after God came into my life, everything changed for the best
18. My drug addiction had taken a toll on my family. Every night, I would stay out all night to buy drugs and in the morning, my mother would wake up to find half of her savings stolen. She found out that it was me who stole from her one day. She cried and screamed at me “Why?! I should’ve known why you were out every night!” But now that Jesus is in my life, I have become a better person.
19. I am a changed man. I have experienced the love of God and I now feel a sense of purpose in my life. It is because of God that I no longer use drugs, lie to my family, or steal from people.
20. I’ve been through a lot in my life. I was a drug addict when I was younger and damaged my relationships with family and friends. But after I turned to God, I found myself again and now have everything I need in life
21. I know what it’s like to be caught in a downward spiral. I’ve been where you are now. Don’t lose hope, the Lord can help you turn your life around too. With Him, all things are possible.
22. As a former addict, I know how difficult it is to find the will to stay clean.
23. I will listen without judgement; I will care without criticism; I will love without expectations.
24. I used to be really shy. I was afraid to talk to people and I never knew what to say. Now I am a lot more outgoing and I have more friends than ever before.
25. I used to be really shy. I was afraid to talk to people and I never knew what to say. Now I have a ton of friends, I’m open to meeting new people and I know what to say when I do meet someone new.
26. I used to be really nervous. I was afraid of people and thought nobody would want to be my friend. Now I am a lot more outgoing and have more fun than ever before.
27. I have been there. I used to be really shy too. I know it’s hard to talk to new people and approach people, but now I am more outgoing and I love it.
28. I remember the days when I never had any friends. In school, I was the kid with no friends, the one who always sat alone at lunch. Over time, I learned how to make new friends and now I have more friends than ever before.
29. I used to be very shy too. I was always afraid to speak in front of people and never knew what to wear, so I always went to class wearing a lot of layers. But then something changed. I decided I wanted to change my life. I was tired of being the same person every day, so I decided to do something different.
30. I remember being a shy kid. I was terrified of meeting new people and found it extremely hard to make friends. It felt like I was going through life completely alone. As an adult, I still have that sense of feeling alone and afraid to talk to new people but I want this to change. My desire for change is stronger than my fears.”
31. When I was a kid, I was painfully shy. It was so hard for me to socialize with other people and I always felt weird. Now that I’m older and wiser, I know how to talk to just about anybody, and I can be in a room full of strangers and feel completely relaxed.
32. It has been hard overcoming my depression. There were many days when I didn’t even want to get out of bed, but little by little, I have fought my way out of the darkness and into the light.
33. I know how hard it can be to put yourself out there. Just keep working on it and you’ll feel less anxious, trust me!
34. I know what it’s like to feel alone and afraid. If life is just one big scary experience, then let me be that open door you are looking for. I have been there. I know what it takes to change.
35. I’m so glad to hear that. I know it’s not easy, but doing it little by little really helps!
36. I used to be so angry, but after I got that restraining order, I’ve been a lot better. I think it’s because I don’t have to worry about him coming around anymore.
37. I used to be so shy, but I’ve gotten over that. I’m pretty outgoing now. I can talk to anyone.
38. I used to be a smoker, but I quit cold turkey. I never thought I’d be able to do it, but I did, now I can say that I have changed for the better.
39. As a smoker, I never thought I would be able to quit. When it was time for me to try, I was able to quit cold turkey. Now, I can say that I have changed for the better and life is so much better because of that fact.
40. I was addicted to smoking, but now am free from nicotine. I can tell you that it is one of the hardest things in my life so far, but over time I have changed for the better and never looked back.
41. I know how hard it is to quit smoking. There were times I wanted to be able to change, but I just couldn’t. Things like going on walks or brushing my teeth helped me make the change. So keep going and you’ll get there!
42. I tried to quit, but every time I thought about having a cigarette, it felt like my body was telling me that I needed it. Finally, one day, I decided that I just wouldn’t smoke anymore and I haven’t smoked since. Since then I feel more energized and healthier than ever.
43. I was once an addict just like you. I tried everything from gum to patches, but the only thing that worked for me was cold turkey. If you are getting ready to quit, please do so. It will change your life for the better.
44. I quit smoking, and I am feeling much better and healthier.
45. Do you struggle with smoking too? You might have seen the benefits of stopping, maybe your doctor even suggested quitting. Or maybe you never smoked a day in your life, but you’ve always felt like it’s something you could get rid of completely if you wanted to.
46. I used to smoke 2 packs a day until I joined the “Nicotine Anonymous” organization. It took me 2 years to completely quit smoking, but it was definitely worth it. The benefits of quitting are amazing.
47. Quitting smoking was one of the hardest things I have ever had to do. It took me years of trial and error.
48. It’s not easy, but when you fight the urge, it changes your outlook on life.
49. The doctor told me I had to stop drinking. At first, I was really upset and angry. But now, I’m glad he made me stop and I have changed for the better.
50. I was upset when the doctor told me to stop drinking. I was angry at first. But now, I’m glad he made me stop because my life is so much better.
The world can be cruel and unforgiving, but we all have the power to take control of our lives and find happiness in any situation. As you begin your journey, keep some items with you to remind yourself of your change from the inside, such as a picture, a bangle or an item of jewellery, but also one that represents your changed perception towards people who are not yet convinced you’ve changed.
Kindly share this I have changed for better quotes with your friends and let us know If you have any opinions about it in the comment section.