There are lots of things we fear in life; losing the people we love and care about is one of them. When it comes to the loss of someone you love, it can be extremely frightening. It is not an uncommon fear that you might lose the one you love. The thought alone could make your heart stop and your knees weak.
Sometimes, a couple is to stay together, to avoid losing each other. But sometimes love is not enough. Conflict occurs in every relationship and is based on the inability to meet the important needs of a partner or to communicate effectively.
These “I am afraid of losing you” quotes are really meaningful, even if you are angry with your partner or spouse. I hope you will understand yourself better after reading these quotes about relationships and loss.
Relationship Afraid to Losing You Quotes
Our relationship has been one for the books. I honestly don’t know how that happened. I’m very sorry it did, anyway. I’m so afraid of losing you. Please, forgive me.
1. I’m always better with you than without you. I love being wrapped up in your arms, letting the friction rub us together while we lie down in bed. You make me feel like I am your everything and no one else exists. I’m so used to you, I am afraid of losing you.
2. There’s something special about our love, something that will never be broken. I love you with all of my heart. You’re the most amazing person I know. I feel like we’ve been together forever and I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with you. I honestly am afraid of losing you.
3. I promise to love you, to always be honest, faithful, and open with you. I will laugh with you and cry with you. I will be your biggest fan in life and your best friend through it all and through everything that life throws at us. I will never let you go.
4. I don’t know what I would do without you by my side. I love you more than I ever have. I am here to tell you that any silly argument is nothing but a temporary moment in time. I will always be here for you until the end of time and beyond. You make my life complete.
5. I’m so happy to have found you, you are the best thing that ever happened to me. I would never trade you for anything in this world. I am afraid of losing you. You are my world, and you always will be. I love you so much.
6. I have always known you’re the one for me and even though we’ve been through a lot, I still know that there is no one else for me. You mean too much to me for me to throw away what we have. I will always love you. I don’t want to lose you.
7. Words can’t convey the profound love that I feel for you. Everything in my life is better because I have you in it. I am so lucky to be the caretaker of your heart. I hope that you are happy because every day that I wake up, knowing that you’ll be there when I settle down at night makes me the happiest girl alive.
8. You are my amazing lover, my best friend, my everything. I love you more than I can ever say and I am so happy to have found you. I love that we are always able to laugh at ourselves and each other. You bring out the best in me, and our relationship will be one for the books. I love you.
9. I look into your eyes and see a beautiful future, I look at you and smile, as you are what my heart desires. Your soul is awesome, the look in your eyes is priceless. My love for you is immeasurable and eternal. I don’t ever want to lose you. I will forever hold your hand.
10. For a time, I was afraid to fall in love because I thought it meant my heart would be broken. But with you, the risk has been worth it. You’re better than someone who ignores me and leaves my heart in pieces. For you, the risk of having my heart broken is worth it because of the way you care for me, protect me, and keep me safe.
11. I love you so much, my dear. I am afraid of losing you, but I know it will never stop us from being the happiest couple in the world. Friends and family are great, but they just can’t compare to the love we share. I will always love you.
12. It’s not that I’m afraid of losing you, it’s that I don’t want to lose you. You mean so much to me, more than anything in this world. Your smile makes my heart light up, your touch warms my soul and your kiss sets my emotions on fire.
13. I have never been this happy before in my life, and I never want to be without you. Having you close to me makes me feel safe and knowing that we will share this journey together gets me through the day. I love you more than words can say.
14. I would feel the world crumbling to my feet without you. I would be lost if I ever lost you. You are my everything and every day I thank God that you walked into my life. Thank you for fighting for what we have together. You are the love of my life and I don’t know how I could ever go on without you.
15. True love is like a rare painting, even if it’s hidden, it will always be missed. I love you so much and don’t ever leave me. You are the only one who has always been there for me and I will always be there for you.
16. We have shared the most beautiful moments together. Our love knows no bounds and I hope we grow old together. I will never stop loving you, and I hope you feel the same. I don’t want to lose you.
17. You’re the only person that can keep me afloat. Nothing else in the world matters. I would be lost without you. It’s been so real with you babe, but I wouldn’t have it any other way.
18. We are connected on a level unlike any I’ve ever experienced. When we kiss, my heart skips a beat. I can’t imagine ever being apart because honestly, you are my other half. If a day went by where I didn’t see or talk to you it would feel like I missed twenty years of my life. You are so important to me and I don’t want to lose you.
19. I don’t know how many times I can tell you that I love you before the words will become empty and meaningless. I love you with all that I am. You make me so happy that it scares me at times. You are my other half, the piece of my heart that was waiting to be found again. Thank you for finally choosing me.
20. Don’t be afraid to lose me, because I am not afraid to lose you. You will always be in my heart and here is why; your smile makes me happier than falling in love. The way you look at me puts a smile on my face and warmth from deep inside. You have walked through life with me and showed me what it means to love unconditionally. I want to be with you forever.
21. I know that we just found each other, but already I’m too attached to you. It’s embarrassing how I feel you are a part of me and if something ever happened to be separated from you, I would be devastated. You make me happier than ever. I love you so much.
22. It’s amazing how much you mean to me, and I never want that to change. I want to grow old with you and build a life together. We will fight, disagree, and find new ways to challenge each other, but I know the love we share is strong enough to keep us together forever.
23. I am afraid of losing you. I know there’s a reason I fell in love with you. You’re perfect just the way you are. We’ve been through so much together and it just makes us stronger. No matter what happens, I will love you forever.
24. Every time I see you, I’m reminded of why I fell in love with you. Your love is what makes me a better person. I don’t want to spend my life without you. I am so afraid of losing you, baby.
25. I didn’t think I could ever love anyone like this. Now I cannot imagine my life without you. Everything we’ve been through, everything we still have in front of us, I want to face it all with you. You are everything good I have in my life and more. I am afraid of losing you.
26. We may not be together right now, but I want you to know that every minute away from you is a minute wasted and a tear shed for what we lost when things ended between us. I am afraid of losing you.
27. These last few days have been so difficult for me. I don’t know why but I am afraid that you are going to leave me because you didn’t call. I just love you so much. Please forgive me for acting strange. All those things you said about not leaving, I now realize just how much those words mean to me.
28. I want to be with you forever. I want to get old with you and never leave your side. I am afraid of losing you. You’re my best friend and I can’t get enough of you.
29. I find your eyes to be the most beautiful creations in the world and I love staring into them. I love the way you make me laugh, inside and out. I am afraid of losing you. Please be with me forever.
30. You’re one of the most amazing people I have ever met. I am so grateful that we found each other. I love you and care about you so much it hurts. I am afraid of losing you. I will do anything to keep you close to me forever.
31. My favourite moment is when you wrap your arms around me and remember to breathe for a few minutes. You are the most beautiful person in the world. You bring happiness to my life. I am afraid of losing you because I might not find anyone like you if I do.
32. You are my best friend and the love of my life. You make me happy, you make me feel special. I can do anything when you’re around. The thought of you makes my smile break out across my face. I don’t know what I’d do without you. I love you so much.
33. There is no one in the world as beautiful or that can make me as happy as you do. You are everything I could have asked for and then some. You have made me so happy and I am lucky to have a chance with you. I love you so much, and I’m afraid of losing you.
34. In my life, there’s only one person that I want to be around; you. You are my life, and without you, I don’t even want to exist. I am so afraid of losing you. I’m sure that will never happen.
35. There are so many things that I can say about what you mean to me but I will never find the words because they could never do you justice. So instead, I will say this; I am in love with you, and it’s more than just a pastime.
36. I want to thank you; thank you for being mine. You bring so much joy into my life that I don’t know what I would do without you. I love when you smile, and when we are together, it is the only time I feel complete. I am afraid of losing you.
37. I know that someday I’ll lose you but until then, I will stay by you. I will try to make you happy, be the best man possible. I only want to see you happy. Till the day comes when we can finally say goodbye, just keep smiling for me and maybe one day, I’ll find my way back to your warm embrace again.
38. I am overwhelmed with love for you, and want to give you everything in the world. You are the most amazing guy I have ever met and I can’t imagine my life without you by my side. I am so afraid of losing you because you mean so much to me.
39. Your kind words and stories of your life always make me laugh so hard. Thank you for helping me not take life too seriously. Even though we live far apart, you make my days brighter by telling me funny stories of your day and being so supportive of everything I do. I love you so much, I’m afraid of losing you.
40. I love you more than words could ever express. I never want to be without you and will do anything I can to keep you by my side. I promise I will always make sure you never doubt how much I love you, how important you are to me and how hard I will fight for us.
My Biggest Fear is Losing You Quotes
Believe me, my biggest fear is losing you; I don’t ever want that to happen. I will make sure that nothing bad comes from my side. And if it does, it will never be intentional. I hope you forgive me. I love you.
41. You mean the world to me and you are one of the most important people in my life. We have a love full of passion, excitement, and drama. The passion is what binds us together and the excitement draws us to each other. I am afraid of losing you.
42. The most painful thing for me be to lose you. The thought of losing you tears me apart; it hurts so much, it’s like I’m having someone cut off my arm with a knife. I would rather drown in a pool of blood than see you walk out of my life. I love you.
43. My biggest fear is losing you. You are my rock. When I am scared, upset or even really happy, you are the one who brings me comfort and makes all my fears go away. You have helped me through so much in the last year and I am so grateful to have you as a part of my life.
44. It brings me so much joy just to know that you love me and that you always will. I don’t want to lose you, I don’t want you to leave. All I have is you and I can’t believe it will come to an end. You are my love, my life and without you, I wouldn’t be a person.
45. I love you, you know it. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Nothing could make me happier than the thought that you would be a part of my future. My biggest fear is losing you.
46. My biggest fear is losing you. You are my world and my everything, the one who keeps me going strong. I want nothing more than to spend my days by your side and my nights in your arms. I love you with all that I am, and I take great pride in being the man you love.
47. You are the most amazing man I have ever met. You are the best boyfriend in the world and I love you to death. Whenever I see that smile of yours, my heart skips a beat, because I’m looking at the most wonderful person I have ever known. My only fear is losing you.
48. The first time I saw you, my heart skipped a beat, then there were many beats per minute. I promise to cherish our love, to hold you close, to never let go. It’s you and me forever, as long as we stay true.
49. I love you not because of anything you have, but because of something that I feel when I am near you. I love you not because of anything you do, but because of something that I hear when you talk. I love you not because of anything you have done, but because of something that I feel when we are together. My biggest fear is losing you.
50. I have always loved talking to you. You are so thoughtful and funny, I could talk to you for hours. I’m always in a good mood when I’m around you. You make me laugh so much. My biggest fear is losing you.
51. I love you and I miss you. I’m afraid of losing you and I cannot bear to hold back my feelings. We’re so close now, it almost feels like we share one soul. I feel so much love for you, I can’t even put it into words. You mean the world to me and the thought of losing you scares me.
52. Your happiness means everything to me and I want nothing more than to see you smile all the time. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to wake up next to you every morning, and kiss your beautiful smile every night before bed. My biggest fear is losing you.
53. You bring me more happiness than anyone ever has, and I just can’t picture my life without you in it. I have found the love of my life, my soulmate. You are the most wonderful woman I’ve ever met. My biggest fear is losing you.
54. From your smile to the way you care for others, it fills my heart with love every day. I could never imagine another day without you by my side. I need you more than anything in this world and will always be there to protect you from any harm. I love you always, and forever.
55. I don’t want to spend my life without you. When I look into your eyes, I know that you are the one. When we kiss and hold each other, I know there is no one else in the world that I want. You are so perfect for me. My biggest fear is losing you.
56. My darling, my love, my heart and soul, my best friend. Words aren’t enough to express how I feel about you. You have brought so much joy into my life baby, it simply overwhelms me. I don’t know if I could handle losing you. I love you with all of my heart.
57. I am so in love with you. I know every woman says this to their man but with you, I really mean it. In a world full of broken people and relationships, we are the shining exception. I wish I knew how to explain how much you mean to me. You are everything I have ever wanted and you make me so happy.
58. I love you. I look at you and feel like my heart is going to explode with love like fireworks every day, baby. That’s how much I love you and that’s why I want to spend the rest of my life with you. My biggest fear is losing you.
59. It’s been one whole year with you now, and I still can’t believe how lucky we are to have found each other. You complete me and make me so happy. Thank you for being in my life and for all the special times we have shared together. You really are the best.
60. I am the luckiest person on earth because I have the love of an angel. Words cannot truly express just how happy you make me, and just how much I truly love and care for you. I will always be here for you, through all the ups and downs we will face.
61. When I think of a long life spent with you, it warms my heart and brings a smile to my face. You have become my best friend, someone that I care for so much. You make me smile, laugh and feel happy. I will never forget the day we met or the day that I fell in love with you. My biggest fear is losing you.
62. Life is so much more interesting having you around. I have so much affection for you. It’s hard to believe it grew from a tiny seed we planted so long ago. You make me happy, and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.
63. Losing you would break me into a million little pieces, so please don’t ever leave my side. There is no fear in my heart because I know that we will be together for all eternity, as lovers and as friends too.
64. Hope I’ll make your life to be fulfilled with an amazing meaning of happiness and pleasure. There’s no one I’d rather spend my time with than you. You are my dearest friend, companion and love of my life. My biggest fear is losing you.
65. I never want to spend another day without you. Don’t want to miss out on another moment with you. You are the most amazing thing that’s ever happened to me. I am filled with so much joy when I’m with you, I don’t know what else to say. My biggest fear is losing you.
66. Your touch, your smile and your love; I can’t be without them. You have my heart and soul, don’t ever forget that. My biggest fear is losing you. I can’t live without you.
67. I will always be there for you, to love you and protect you. I promise that it will always be like this as long as we live. My biggest fear is losing you. I love you and that’s all I have to say.
68. My biggest fear is losing you. Since I met you, my life has changed. I no longer feel the darkness inside. You brought light and comfort where there was only hatred, anguish, and pain. My heart goes to you, my love.
69. I’m so happy that you are in my life. You fill my heart with joy every second of the day. My biggest fear is losing you. I love you more than words could say.
70. The passing of time has shown me that there is nobody in this world like you. You have brought more happiness and joy into my life than I ever thought possible, and for that, I am grateful beyond words. I love you so much and will love you for the rest of my life.
71. I look into your eyes and see my future. I look into your heart and feel my past. I look at your smile and see the rest of my life. I’m very sure we are meant to be together. My only fear is losing you.
72. there are indeed many silhouettes in this world. It’s also true that most of them fade into the background after a short amount of time. But when I look at you, I see a picture-perfect, and I feel lucky because I’m never going to become distracted from our love.
73. We’ve been together a long time now, and every day I fall more in love. You make me so happy, so light and free. The very thought of you is a comfort I never want to lose. I can’t imagine being without you and everything that would entail. My biggest fear is losing you.
74. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I can’t wait until the best is yet to come. I’m terrified that one day, you’ll look at me and not see the same man you fell in love with, the same man you married. I don’t think my flaws bother you as much as they do me, but I can never be sure. My biggest fear is losing you.
75. Together, we can conquer anything, but we are prone to fall apart individually. It is my greatest fear that one day, our small differences will cause us to drift too far apart, but I don’t ever want it to happen because my biggest fear is losing you.
76. You make me feel like I can do anything. You give me reasons to look forward to the future with you. You shape my world, and I hope you never change. You’re an amazing person, and words can’t fully express how much I love you. My biggest fear is losing you.
77. Remember all those times I didn’t say I love you or when I ignored you? That was all part of the fun. Trying to be perfect and never make any mistakes. I know now that we can’t be perfect. Thank you for not giving up on me, for always giving me another chance. I love you so much.
78. I love you because you are the one who turns my world around. I love you because your smile and voice comfort me like no other can. I love you for the simple moments we have shared and for all of the fun things, we have yet to do. I love you unconditionally and forever, now and always.
79. My love for you grows by the second. The thought of living without you is something I can’t comprehend. It’s like trying to live without breathing. I know that even after 100 years, we will still be in love, and nothing will ever be able to break our bond.
80. Sometimes I can’t even sleep because I think about you. All I want is to be with you forever. I love you with all of my heart. I know that someday we will be together forever. My biggest fear is losing you.
Scared of Losing You Quotes
I’m so scared of losing you, my love. We’ve been on this journey for years, and I couldn’t have imagined a life outside of what we already have. You’re the sweetest, and I’ll make sure you never slip off my life—all my love.
81. When I look into your eyes, I see the world, or at least a beautiful part of it. You smile, and my heart flutters; your laughter is my music. I love you so much. You are my whole world, my life. Without you, I am nothing. I am scared of losing you.
82. You will always be that one person I can count on in good times and bad. You understand me as nobody else does. You are my angel sent from above. I love you, but I am scared of losing you.
83. Some people say I love you, and some say I like you. I don’t care about them cause what I feel for you is bigger than those combined. The word “like” to describe my feelings is an insult to the magnitude of my emotions. I am scared of losing you.
84. I love you more than I can ever express. Words seem so small, yet I am trying to find the right ones to let you know how much I mean them. I have never felt so sure of anything in my life. You are my whole world and my biggest inspiration. I am crazy about you.
85. Sometimes, I get scared that you will forget me. Sometimes I get scared that you won’t love me anymore. Sometimes I get scared that I will never love you as you deserve. But then I realize how silly my thoughts are because you don’t deserve any less than all the love in my heart.
86. You are the only one that can fill up my heart and take it over and make me feel full. I love you more than words can describe. I have been searching my whole life for someone who understands me, supports all my eccentricities, and loves me despite my shortcomings. You have that effect on me, and I’m so scared of losing you.
87. I love you so much. You love the real me, not just a part. I don’t know what I would do if something happened to you; knowing that I will never be able to see your smile or touch your soft skin again is horrific. I am scared of losing you.
88. You steal my heart every time we kiss, and I’ve never felt this way about anyone before. You are so perfect for me; I can’t help but love you, even more, each day. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me.
89. You are the love of my life, the most amazing man I know. You complete me in every way possible. You never fail to amuse me with your witty sense of humour and always make me laugh. I love you more than words could ever express. I am scared of losing you.
90. I would be lost if we were ever apart. My love for you is limitless; it grows with every day that passes. I don’t think I have met anyone as special as you. Every time we kiss, my heart beats a little faster, and I fall more in love. You are such an amazing person, and I am scared of losing you.
91. Whenever I get a second alone with you, it feels magical because I’m spending time with someone so special and unique. I am even more sure that fate brought us together. I’m just so scared of losing you.
92. No matter what happens to us and how much time passes, I want you to know that I fear losing you. I love you, and I wouldn’t want to spend my life with anyone else.
93. I am scared of losing you. I feel so lucky to have you in my life. I love watching the sunrise and set with you each day and then having the stars watch over us each night. I can’t think of anything more perfect than being with you and our growing family. You are my world, baby.
94. My love for you is more than the sun and moon, more than the stars in the sky. You are my one true love, and I am scared of losing you. I will never stop loving you.
95. I love you so much my knees feel weak. I am so scared of losing you because I have no reason to live without you. You are the most beautiful thing in the world, and I will do anything to make sure you never leave my side.
96. We’ve been together for a long time. I can remember the very day that we met. I fell for you before I even knew your name. I will never forget how amazing you made me feel the instant I saw you. Right now, you may be scared of losing me, but I am more scared of losing you.
97. I love you. No matter what happens, know that I will always be by your side. I promise never to leave you, no matter how horrible things get. You mean the world to me, and I can’t live without you.
98. You’re my sweetheart, my life, and the one I have chosen to spend forever with. You are my everything. I love you, you know. I’m afraid that by saying it, you’ll run away. But if anything were to happen, I would still say it. Thank you for choosing me.
99. Another year of you and me is way too awesome to throw away. You are always worth the risk. My love for you is endless. You mean everything to me, and I don’t ever want to lose you. I never will stop loving you, no matter what life brings.
100. Words can’t even describe how much I care for you; it’s unexplainable. I love you with every inch of my heart and soul, and I promise that I will never let go.
101. You are the love of my life; you make me feel so confident about myself. I want to be with you for the rest of my life, and I promise always to give you my all. You make me so happy; you take away my fears and worries. Loving you has made me a better person.
102. You’re a beautiful person, inside and out. Every day that I see your face, I fall even more in love with you. I hope you know just how special you are to me and that I couldn’t imagine my life without you in it. I am scared of losing you.
103. I’m so happy that I have you in my life. You are the best thing that has happened to me. I am so grateful for the support you’ve given me and all the wonderful memories we’ve shared. I am scared of losing you. I love you so much.
104. I can not imagine the suffering of your absence, and I fear the pain of having you next to me when I miss your memories. You have so many friends, but they are just that; friends. I am the only one who has the privilege of knowing you intimately. I am scared of losing you.
105. I love you and care about you so much. I know sometimes I am afraid of losing you, and that’s because I do not want to lose you. I wish we could stay together in love forever.
106. My love for you is unstoppable. No matter what happens, I will give you everything that I have. I am here for you, always in your corner, cheering you on. I will take all of your fears away if you let me. I am scared of losing you.
107. Please don’t be afraid of losing me because you will never lose my love. I love you so much, and I don’t know if I can live without you. I am afraid of what will happen one day if we ever break up, that my world will collapse. I want to hold you in my arms through all of our storms and adventures.
108. I don’t know how to tell you this, but I’m going to try. I am afraid of losing you. I never loved anyone as I love you, and now that I have found you, held you, and kissed you, it scares me to know that someday I might lose you.
109. Destiny has always brought people together, even in the most unlikely places. I am so thankful to have met you and to be able to enjoy each other’s company, but sometimes I wonder if my chances of losing you are high, that one day you will walk away from me.
110. I think I’ve finally figured out how to properly tell you how much you mean to me. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever met, and the best part of it is that you don’t even know it. I love your sense of humour, your smile, and your eyes. I am scared of losing you.
111. I know we have only been dating for a short time, but I can’t imagine my life without you. When I wake up, you are my first thought and the last thing on my mind when I dash off to sleep. I am scared of losing you.
112. Every time I look at you, I get butterflies. You are so beautiful and amazing that you take my breath away. We have been together for so long now, but it still feels new. Every time I think of you, my heart skips a beat. When I tell you that I love you, there are not enough words to describe how much that means to me. I am scared of losing you.
113. A thousand miles between us, and still I feel you in my arms, your heart beating with mine, our breaths falling into a rhythm together. You are here in the most intimate of ways, closer than hands or lips could ever bring you. I hope you never lose your smile because it is how I know we will always be together.
114. I have told you countless times that this all feels too good to be true. It still does. How? How is it possible that I can feel so much, so intensely, for a human being? I know it may seem silly and irrational, but my love for you grows more and more every day. I am scared of losing you.
115. I want you to be with me until the day I die and even beyond the grave. You are who I think about every time I smile, who makes me smile every moment of my life. You’re the missing piece that completes my puzzle. I love you so much, and I can’t wait to tell all our friends that you are mine.
116. It’s because of you that my heart beats. It’s because of you that I can see the stars. Because of you, I believe in miracles because I fell in love with you. I am scared of losing you.
117. I am afraid of losing you; I can’t bear the thought of it. But if I did lose you, I don’t know what I’d do. Knowing that you are so close yet so far fills me with fear. Because I know that even now, there is a chance that one day we could be apart, I am scared of losing you.
118. Without your loving smile, I wouldn’t know what to do to brighten my day. You are my rock and firm foundation. I am afraid of losing the most wonderful person that I know. My love, your love, our love together is better than anything else in the world. I love you so very much.
119. You are my everything. I love our relationship because you make it so sweet. I can’t imagine myself without you because we make each other happy every day. I am scared of losing you.
120. I can see myself spending the rest of my life with you. I love how your face lights up when I walk into the room, how our bodies fit together perfectly and how you are always there for me. You are my best friend, my lover, and my soulmate. I am scared of losing you.
Hey dear reader. How did you find the I am afraid of losing you quotes content up there? I’m very sure you got more than you were expecting. Kindly do well to drop your comments to know how you feel about them. Thank you.