A great leader knows how to motivate subordinates and how to get them working together toward a common goal. The best leaders are able to do this without micro-managing their team members. They provide direction for their teams and set expectations clearly, but they also give their subordinates the freedom to explore ideas on their own and make decisions quickly when necessary.
Do you need quotes about this? Find them in the following great leaders make great teams quotes. Whether you want some inspiration or want to inspire someone out there, these quotes are the best for you.
Great Leaders Make Great Teams Quotes
Great leaders make great teams. Great teams build great products. When you have a leader who not only provides long-term vision and purpose but also makes sure that the team is happy and excited about meeting that vision together – then you know you have the right person in that role.
1. People choose to follow strong leaders because they recognize the strength and aspirations of the leader. It’s always this way. Great leaders make great teams.
2. Great leaders make great teams. They create synergy among the members of their team by creating an atmosphere where employees feel valued for their unique contributions.
3. Leadership is the art of getting others to want to do something you need to be done because they see the value in it and they want to do it.
4. Great leaders make great teams. The best leaders know when and how to work with different personality types, manage conflict, motivate employees and build an environment in which everyone can thrive.
5. Great leaders make great teams. They understand that their team members have gifts that contribute to the success of the whole business. They empower those who are willing and able to step up, grow and stretch. They recognize each person on their team for their unique contributions, celebrate accomplishments, and encourage creativity.
6. They guide, they motivate and they listen. Great leaders make great teams. They help others achieve more than they ever could alone.
7. Great leaders are great communicators. They create positive working environments, inspire trust, lead their teams to success, and they help their employees thrive, making a great team.
8. Great leaders know that the foundation of a great team starts with them. Great teams are built by creating an environment where great work is shared, learned and encouraged.
9. Great leaders make great teams. Great teams accomplish great things. They have the ability to inspire people and empower them to achieve goals beyond their wildest dreams.
10. Great teams are the result of great leaders who know how to create an environment where employees feel valued and empowered to do their best work. The key is authenticity, respect, and trust.
11. Great leaders are able to create a vision for the future and make great teams. This vision is one that will inspire others and motivate them to do things they had never thought possible before.
12. Great leaders make great teams. The best teams know they’re better together and they’re willing to work with each other in order to go further than they could on their own.
13. Great leaders make great teams. They give their employees what they need to succeed, and when the team succeeds, the leader’s position is strengthened. We can’t expect a leader to have all the answers, but it’s important for a leader to be open and honest about his or her limitations.
14. Great leaders can only make great teams. Great leaders make sure people are held accountable for their work and think about the team’s success as much as they think about their own. By making sure everyone has a voice and is treated equally, a leader creates an environment where talented people thrive—and together they accomplish remarkable things.
15. Great teams don’t just happen. They take time, effort, and deliberation. Great leaders make a difference in people’s lives every day by putting their teams first. And that starts with understanding what makes a great team great.
16. Great leaders make great teams. Great teams achieve greatness together by working with each other, moving towards common goals and investing in each individual’s success.
17. Great leaders make great teams, and those teams are made up of individuals who spend their time doing what they do best. Those people are your potential organisational superstars.
18. Great leaders make great teams, and great teams make great organizations. The role of a leader is not to force people to do things but to assist them in doing them themselves. Great leaders are able to successfully guide and achieve goals by motivating their teams.
19. Great leaders make great teams. And, as a team member, you can create an amazing culture for your business. To do this effectively, it’s essential that you understand your own strengths, weaknesses and motivation.
20. Great leaders make great teams because they create an environment where every employee contributes their unique skills and knowledge to do their job as best as possible.
21. Leadership is not a one-person sport. Great leaders inspire, motivate and develop the people around them. A solid team means great work gets done–and done well by a great leader.
22. Great leaders make great teams. They understand that everyone is different and everyone needs to be led differently. Your team will respect and trust you more if you can get to know who they are as individuals before directing them as a group.
23. Great leaders make great teams. Anyone who has worked in a team can tell you that it’s not easy. People are different; it is possible to get frustrated, but the difference between good leadership and great leadership is that great leaders know how to manage their teams effectively, bringing out the best in everyone.
24. Great leaders make great teams. Great teams are people who are willing to work together and take risks for each other. When you have that culture, you can create something very amazing.
25. Great leaders make great teams. Great teams result in great organizations.
26. Great leaders make great teams. They employ effective leadership styles, better communication and decision-making.
27. Great leaders make great teams and deliver great results. They know that the secret to great teams is getting the right people. And one of the best ways of doing that is through bold recruiting.
28. Great leaders make great teams because they understand that results are only as good as the people they attract, groom and push to excel. They groom others by embracing new ideas and processes. They push those around them to succeed—and get the best out of themselves by inspiring them to be at their best.
29. Great leaders know how to use their team’s strengths to help them succeed. They know how people learn and can see the potential in each member of their team. They make great teams.
30. Great leaders make great teams. Great teams nurture creative thinking, innovative solutions and the passion to achieve them.
31. Great leaders make great teams. They nurture the potential of others so that together, they can accomplish more than any individual could on their own.
32. Great leaders make great teams. They create an environment where people want to be together and work hard together.
33. Great leaders are great at getting their people to do great things. So it’s natural that they should also be able to create a great team.
34. Great leaders know that the best way to achieve their goals is by inspiring others around them. That’s why they always have a team of people who are doing great work.
35. Great leadership is not about doing things better than others, it’s about finding a way to do things differently. It takes humility and courage to learn from everyone you lead and then contribute back to what you have learned. When you make that effort, great teams are created.
36. Great leaders set high expectations and make their teams work hard to achieve them. Great teams are the result of great leaders.
37. The best team is a great team. If you have strong leadership, you can form a strong team that will achieve great results.
38. Leaders who inspire others to do their best work and make a positive difference are not strictly the heroic types you might expect—or may want. They’re the people who focus on the big picture, build an organic team, and keep a positive attitude even when things don’t go their way. We can all learn from these heroes.
39. Leadership is all about people. Great leaders make great teams because they know how to communicate effectively, motivate others, and build a strong supporting culture.
40. Great leaders create great teams. Yes, you can make a great team with great people. But, it takes an even greater leader to inspire and lead by example.
41. Great leaders are great at creating great teams. Great leaders get people to work together toward a common purpose, and great leaders know how to create those environments that allow their people to thrive.
42. Great leaders create great teams, and great teams create great results.
43. Great leaders attract great people. And great teams are made when they tap into their potential and leverage the potential of their employees.
44. Great leaders must be able to inspire their team to do more than they think they can, to look beyond the horizon and believe in themselves. The key to great leadership is not in the title, but in what you do.
45. Great leaders are those who can make even the dullest, most routine tasks seem exciting. Great teams produce great results. Great teams are built on trust, respect, and mutual accountability.
46. A great leader knows how to motivate his team members and delegate tasks to them. He also understands that the success of a team depends on the contributions made by each member. He makes a great team.
47. Leadership is about making the best of what you have, and together we can do more. Great leaders make great teams. Let’s work together to build the future we want!
48. Great Leaders make great teams by creating an environment that supports the development of their team members and fosters their continued success.
49. Great leaders build great teams. They inspire and empower their team to do the best work of their lives.
50. Great leaders have great teams. Great teams are the result of amazing leaders who inspire, empower and develop their people.
51. Great leadership is not about being a great person. It’s about making a great team.
52. Great leaders understand how to build great teams, and it’s the same way they lead their teams.
53. Leaders make great teams. They keep a team on the same page and aligned around goals, inspiring them to achieve their full potential together.
54. Great leaders are great at creating a culture where people feel motivated, empowered and included. Great teams aren’t built from the ground up. They’re grown together by a great leader.
55. Great leaders aren’t just good at leading; they’re good at building teams. They know how to recognize which people are most talented and effective, and then support them so that their strengths can be brought to bear on the organization’s goals.
56. Leaders inspire their teams to perform at their best. Every great leader sets the bar high and then makes sure that everyone on his team meets it.
57. Great leaders make great teams. They know that the more people they bring onto their team, the greater the potential for success.
58. Great leaders make great teams. Leadership is so much more than being a boss. It’s about cultivating an environment that supports and enables others to do their best work as well.
59. Great leaders don’t just make great companies, they make great teams too.
60. Great leaders don’t just lead; they create teams that are a joy to be part of. They’re clear about what they want, transparent in their decision-making, and passionate about the work they do.
61. Great leaders are great teammates—they’re strategic, charismatic, consistent and supportive. It’s the team that makes the leader great.
62. When a great leader leads and a great team plays, greatness is the result. The best leaders make the best teams.
63. Great teams are built from great leaders. The most successful leaders know how to empower their teammates, setting the stage for success.
64. Great leaders inspire greatness in others. And that’s what makes them great leaders.
65. Great teams don’t just happen. They’re the result of a great leader’s well-thought-out, carefully executed plan that defines the team and provides the support necessary for success.
66. Leaders who inspire their teams to do great things are the ones who make for great leaders.
67. Leadership is about creating a culture of excellence and driving the best out of others. It’s a process, not a destination. Successful leaders create a culture that understands and supports the unique talents of their teams.
68. When we work together, we are unstoppable. Great leaders make great teams. They are brave enough to trust others and share power.
69. Great leaders make great teams because they are able to lead in a way that inspires their team members to perform at their best.
70. Great teams make great people. Great leaders learn how to harness the energy and wisdom of a group, find hidden talent, and make everyone feel like they have a voice in what happens next.
71. Great leaders don’t just make great decisions. They create great teams. Great leaders emphasize the individual and make their teams thrive.
72. Leaders inspire their teams and teams inspire their leaders. Great leaders know that having a great team is just as important as having a great strategy.
73. Great leaders make great teams. Find the right team to help you achieve your goals and achieve the greatness you are capable of.
74. Great leaders make great teams. Great teams are the secret sauce of any business that is going to survive, grow and thrive in a competitive market.
75. Great leaders make great teams. Great teams deliver results. Great teams are made up of great people. Great leaders know how to build and keep a team together.
76. Great leaders know they can’t do it alone. They surround themselves with the right people, and their team becomes a cohesive, mutually supportive unit.
77. Great leaders lead by example and create a culture that inspires and supports their teams.
78. Don’t assume a team is great just because it’s good. Great leaders know that creating a great team and culture starts with being a great leader in the first place.
79. Great teams are made of great people, who are supported by great leaders. They understand that in order to lead, they first need to develop their people.
80. A great leader is one who inspires mission, vision and values in others. A great team leads by example and empowers others to achieve their potential. Leaders don’t create followers. They make teams.
81. Leadership is about building great teams and relationships. Communicating clearly, listening to feedback and acting on it are essential to creating a healthy culture.
82. Great Leaders make great teams. We have a deep bench of talent, experience and energy to help you lead your business from the front.
83. Great leaders make great teams. It’s important to have the right people on your team, and one of the best ways to do that is by hiring someone with a talent for being a leader.
84. Great leaders make great teams. The best ones are on the lookout for those who share their vision and help them achieve it.
85. Great leaders make great teams by giving individuals a chance to grow into their full potential.
86. Great leaders make great teams. Great members make great teams. Great organizations make great communities.
87. Great leaders make great teams. But it’s not about the leader. It’s about creating a culture that values thinking together and working in harmony for the greater good.
88. Great teams have great leaders. Great teams rely on each member’s unique strengths and abilities to achieve greatness together.
89. Great teams are the result of great leaders. We need to be great leaders and we need to build them into great teams.
90. Great leaders have a vision of what the company stands for and are able to inspire their team to achieve that vision.
91. Great leaders make great teams. Great teams turn strategy into action, and action into success. Together everyone wins the race.
92. Great leaders make great teams because they create a community of people that are working smartly together, and they inspire others to join in.
93. Great leaders make great teams and great teams are the keys to success.
94. Great leaders make great teams. They are committed to team-building, coaching, and collaboration because they know that it’s the relationships in their organization that will drive success.
95. Great leaders are catalysts for change, but they don’t impose their vision. They inspire others to come up with their own ideas and then provide feedback on the best solution—something every team should do together. They make great teams.
96. Great leaders build great teams. People who work with the right person, in the right place can be incredibly productive.
97. Great leaders inspire others to do great things. Great teams are working together toward a common goal, and they often create lasting memories that will make the leader even more successful in the future.
98. Great leaders are not afraid to collaborate. They know that leadership is a team sport, and they work hard to create an environment where everyone is on the same page. Great teams are built on great leaders.
99. Great leaders know that they can only truly lead if they understand and support the people on their team. When you have a great team, it becomes easier to be more effective at everything you do.
100. Great leaders make great teams. They identify, train and empower their team with the skills they need to achieve big goals and drive results.
Great leaders indeed make great teams.
They can motivate team members and make them want to be better versions of themselves. Team members are to work together to achieve the best. And great leaders make this possible.
This post has provided some of the most inspiring great leaders make great teams quotes. I’m sure you found them helpful.