Friendship is a relationship between two people with similar interests, future aspirations and goals. Your friends and relationships can be the source of inspiration and joy in your life, but too often, we let them fall by the wayside. The people you surround yourself with can profoundly impact everything- career, health and happiness.
A friend is a person who always supports and helps you build yourself. I’ve learnt that building a great relationship takes time, effort and a common interest or goal. Here are friends build you up quotes below intricately made for you.
Friends Build You Up Quotes
Friends are a great way to stay in touch and make new memories. Only true friends will help you when you need them most and are always there when you need them. All you have to do to keep them around is remember to reach out, meet up, and be a great friend!
1. The friends who build you up deserve more than you can ever give them.
2. Friends build you up, and your enemies take you down.
3. Friends build me up when I fall; friends show me the way.
4. Friends build you up when you’re down and lift you when you’re high. They face the world with you and stand by your side through thick and thin.
5. Friends are there for you when you’re down. They remind you of who you are and what your life is all about. Friends build you up, not tear you down.
6. Friends aren’t just other people. Friends are the people who build you up when you’ve fallen.
7. When feeling down, remember that friends build you up.
8. Friends see the beauty in you. Friends challenge you to be better. Friends lift you up when you’re feeling down. And friends are there for each other when times are tough.
9. Nothing makes you feel better about yourself than knowing your friends do.
10. Friends build you up, and people who let you down also tear you down. Reconnect with those who lift you, and let them help you soar.
11. Friends build you up when you fall. Friends are the ones that understand when you’re down and out; always remember to surround yourself with people who lift you.
12. People who lift you also tear you down. Reconnect with friends who build you up, and let them help you soar.
13. It may seem common sense, but spending time with true friends who lift you will allow you to soar to new heights.
14. People who build you up, support you and encourage you, and help you be a better version of yourself.
15. Connect with people who make you feel good and help you grow. Reject those who try to bring you down.
16. Friends are like diamonds. You won’t find them; you grow them.
17. With friends by your side, life gets brighter and better. Good friends can help you coast through tough times and celebrate the good times.
18. Friends are like flowers. Every time you see one, it’s a different kind. But when you plant them together, their beauty grows even more.
19. Friends build you up when you feel down and cheer for you when you win. Surround yourself with positive people, and you will grow.
20. Surround yourself with people who will empower you, inspire you, and help you learn.
21. Ideally, you hang out with winners to become one yourself. A chain is only as strong as its weakest link.
22. Being in the presence of positive and inspiring people can help you retain and develop good qualities, bringing out the best version of yourself.
23. I don’t have to be the best at this; I have to do my best. Always remember your friends are what make life worth living.
24. Remember that friends are there for you when you’re feeling down. They are always there for you.
25. Friends make you feel good about yourself and lift your spirits when you’re down.
26. Your friends have your back when you need them.
27. Friends are those rare people who understand what’s important to us and encourage us to go after our dreams.
28. Your friends are the ones who make you smile when no one else can. They’re the ones who know just how to cheer you up when you’re down.
29. Friends are the ones who get you when no one else can. It’s a bond that can’t be broken.
30. Friends are the people who know how to cheer you up when you’re down. They understand you better than anyone else and are always there for you.
31. Friends are everything. They make you laugh, build you up when you’re feeling low, and always be there for you when you need them.
32. They make you laugh, they make you cry, and they’ve got your back no matter what. With friends like these, there’s nothing you can’t do. The best friendships are those that last forever.
33. Friends build you up, and friends tear you down. All it takes is just one person to make your world rock.
34. There is a special someone in your life who says all the right things, makes you laugh, and cheers you on. That person is your best friend, and they’re worth celebrating.
35. Friends build you up, and when you fall, they catch you. They pick up the pieces and dust off your heart. So thank them. Because without them, you wouldn’t be where you are today.
36. Friends build you up when you’re down. They hold your hair while you puke and pick up the pieces after they warned you of the consequences of your actions.
37. Friends are the ones who stand by us when no one else will. Friends build you up when you feel like crap.
38. True friends lift you when you’re feeling down.
39. When you’re down, they pick you up. They make you smile. Friends help you through difficult times, and that’s something worth sharing.
40. A friend is someone who appreciates your quirks and loves you despite them. When life’s a struggle, they’re there. They know when to call, what to text, and how to support you.
41. Friends are the answer to all of life’s problems. Friends are someone who will pick you up if you’re down, and it’s so important to have a few friends that can always make you smile.
42. We’re here to help build you up, not tear you down.
43. Friends build you up. Family members tear you down. Let’s keep it real.
44. Friends build you up, not tear you down. They give you a chance to get stronger and go farther than you ever thought possible.
45. No one builds you up more than your friends. Friends are the family you choose, not the one that chooses you.
46. A friend believes in you, supports you, and is with you. They won’t let you quit. They’ll push you to be better than the person you were yesterday.
47. Your best friends are the ones you can turn to when it counts. They see your best side, not your worst. They help you up when you’re feeling down.
48. Friendship is like a tree where you can seek refuge, help and support.
49. No one builds you up more than your friends. Friends are the family you choose, not the one that chooses you.
50. No matter how small or big your goals are, you can achieve them with friends.
51. Friends build you up to face the world, not break you down.
52. Friends build you up, and family keeps you level.
53. Friends are why we smile, laugh, and live daily. Friends are the ones who understand, who know what it’s like to be alone but not lonely.
54. Friends are like sunshine. They make you feel good when you’re down and boost you up when you’re low.
55. When you have friends, you have hope because they build you up.
56. Friends help you move. Friends help you think. Friends let you down, but they always let you down easily.
57. Friends are more important than possessions. They are a true source of strength, support and happiness!
58. If you have good friends, life is better. If you have great friends, life is great!
59. Friends build you up, not tear you down.
60. Friends are the sunshine in your life. They make you feel good about yourself, even if you don’t feel like it.
61. Friends are like stars. You don’t always see them, but you know they’re there.
62. Friends are like a cup of coffee, they’re always there for you but you have to brew them.
63. Your friends are the people who remind you to go after your dreams.
64. You can always count on your friends for support and encouragement.
65. Don’t go through life alone, bring friends along with you.
66. There are no wrong or right friends. It’s about who you choose to be with, and how you treat them.
67. Friends help you face challenges, overcome obstacles and make it.
68. Friends are the temple where we meet our better selves.
69. Friends are my favourite people. They make me laugh, they make me feel good and they remind me to have fun.
70. A friend is someone who lifts you and cheers you on, helping you reach your goals.
71. Friends aren’t just the ones you’ve known forever. Some people are your best friends now because they know how to pick you up when you’re down.
72. You will have a better chance of getting what you want in life if you’re surrounded by people who make your life better.
73. Let’s take some time to celebrate those who make our lives so much better.
74. When you surround yourself with friends who lift you when you’re down, who keep you laughing when you’re sad, and who make life worth living.
75. Friends are the foundation of a happy life.
76. When you’re feeling down and out, remember that your friends are the people who can lift you.
77. A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words.
78. Friends are like fingers, they’re always there to help you pick yourself up.
79. We’re building our friendship brick by brick because friendship always wins.
80. You may not be able to see it, but your friends are the ones holding you up when you’re at your lowest.
81. Friends are the best kind of people to have around you. When you need a pick-me-up, they’re by your side.
82. Friends are like diamonds. You can’t choose your friends, but you can choose your friends’ diamonds.
83. Friends are like a smooth ride home. It’s all about the journey, not so much the destination.
84. Your friends will always be there to pick you up when you’re down and ready to go again.
85. Friends are the people who make you laugh when you’re down, and make you feel better when you’re up.
86. When you’re with friends and family, you always know that they will be there for you through thick and thin.
87. Friends build you up, and family keeps you sane.
88. Friends are like diamonds: You can’t always afford them but you know that when you do, they’re forever.
89. Friends are such a blessing. They keep you looking on the bright side, and help you see the best in everyone.
90. Life comes at you fast. But friends are like bubbles, they start small and then get bigger as they go along.
91. It takes a village to raise a kid. And, it takes friends to keep you going.
92. Life is so much more fun when you have friends.
93. Friendship is a beautiful thing. It builds you up, makes you better and keeps you going strong.
94. It’s the little things we do that count. Friends who lift you, and keep you going.
95. It’s always best to have friends who will lift and encourage you.
96. I learned to love who I am and appreciate the friends who helped me become myself.
97. It’s not about the size of your friends, it’s how you treat them.
98. Friends are like glass, they sparkle and shine brighter when they’re with you.
99. Friends are like diamonds—you can never have too many.
100. When you have good friends, who will always be there for you and never leave your side.
Friends build you up quotes reveal that the right people in your life offer endless rewards. Friends offer support, advice, and a much-needed sense of humour when you need it most. But sometimes it’s difficult to tell who is worth your time, so think about who you surround yourself with and ask yourself some questions (on what basis do you choose them? Do they positively impact your life?). That way, you can be sure to pick the friends who are worth having.