Breaking up is a tough phase in every relationship. When you decide to end your relationship with your partner, it can be a painful situation for both of you. In life, choosing the wrong person always makes things worse and having feelings for someone who cannot share them will give you an immense sense of sadness which can make you feel helpless.
It is difficult to get over this situation, but the first step is acknowledging that things went wrong and your relationship didn’t work out.
Inevitably, there will be moments that will make you think of him or her; it is natural because such beautiful memories can’t disappear suddenly from your mind completely. If you are looking for quotes about this beautiful memory, here are some of the best four year breakup anniversary quotes.
Four Year Breakup Anniversary Quotes
We both took a chance on each other, but the chances didn’t quite work out. I won’t be sad, though, because you were the best thing that ever happened to me, and we will always have each other in our hearts. Happy four years breakup anniversary to me and you.
1. The hardest thing in life is to accept that something bad has happened and be able to move on from it. So I think the best way to celebrate our breakup anniversary after four years is by saying goodbye for good.
2. I miss you every day, every minute of every hour of every day. To hear your voice and see your face is something I hope never to lose hope of ever again. Happy breakup anniversary.
3. I don’t know what I did wrong, but I guess I wasn’t good enough. Happy 4-year breakup anniversary to me, the girl who thought you were the one, but we were just too different.
4. I can’t believe we have been apart for four years. I still miss you and wish you were here with me. It’s been four years without you. I’m still trying to figure out why.
5. It’s been four years since I’ve seen you. We were together, but now we’re apart. I’ll always love you, but I’ll be better off without you. Happy breakup anniversary.
6. I’m not sure what I am anymore. I’m not a girlfriend or a friend or even an ex-girlfriend. All I want to be is your friend again. Happy four years since we stopped loving each other.
7. Happy four year breakup anniversary to me and you. I’m glad you can laugh at how stupid you were when we were together. You were way too good for me anyway.
8. I can’t believe it’s been four years since we broke up. All of this time, I’ve thought about you each day. You mean so much to me, and I hope life takes us back to this point one day.
9. It’s been four years since we broke up, and I can only think about how you’ve managed to hold so many other people in your heart. Good job.
10. I’ve been walking around with a hole in my heart for four years now. Dear ex, you were the best thing that ever happened to me, but it’s time for me to move on.
11. You are so worth the fight, and I’m proud of you for fighting for our love. I still love you, but I’m no longer in love with you. Happy anniversary of the day we stopped loving each other.
12. After many years of loving you, I wish for a lot of things. But the most important thing is that I don’t hate you. Happy breakup anniversary.
14. I can’t believe you’ve been gone for four years. I wish I had said something sooner, but this time is different — we’re the same. Happy four years breakup anniversary.
15. You were my first love, best friend, and only smile. I can’t believe four years have passed since we broke up, but each day is improving. Thank you for everything!
16. It’s been four years; I miss you more than you will ever know. It’s hard to be apart, but even harder to stay together. Happy breakup anniversary.
17. The pain of a breakup is never easy to forget. It’s like an open wound that reminds us of our past and leaves a permanent mark on our lives. Four years since I lost you: it’s been a long hard road. But I still believe in us and love.
18. Oh, it’s been four years. And there’s still a gaping hole in my heart. Breakups are never easy, but they are always worth it.
19. We were young then but older now. We’re just two people who learn from our mistakes and move on. Thank you for the memories and the tears, but I’m out.
20. It is better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. It’s been four years since we broke up. I wish you could have told me how much I would hurt without you. Happy breakup anniversary.
21. I’m not sure I see you or hear from you or anything. It’s like nothing has changed since we broke up four years ago. Happy breakup anniversary.
22. Year four: It’s been a long road, but I’m finally putting it behind me. Cheers to the anniversary of the day we stopped loving each other.
23. We are not meant to be a couple. We were two halves of the same whole; we just didn’t fit together anymore. Happy breakup anniversary.
24. I miss you, still. I wish this could be a lie, but I’m not sure I want to go on pretending you want me back. Here’s a toast to the anniversary of the day we parted ways.
25. I don’t want to think about our relationship because it’s too painful. Instead, I’ll think about when we were dancing at the club. Happy four year breakup anniversary.
4 Year Breakup Anniversary Quotes
It was a hard 4 years. Not because of you, but because we were never meant to be together. I wish things could have been different, but it stays the same no matter how much time passes. Cheers to the anniversary of the day we stopped loving each other and parted ways.
26. 4-year breakup anniversary? I know it’s hard, but don’t let that stop you from continuing to live the life you want to the maximum.
27. Four years doesn’t seem like a long time until you realize they’ve gone by quickly. 4 years ago, you left my life, and nothing was the same after that.
28. I wish things could have been different, but no matter how much time passes, it stays the same. I was never meant to be with you. You were an incredible guy; perhaps one day, we’ll be able to hang out again. Cheers to a 4 year breakup anniversary.
29. We were never a fit. Not because of you, but because we weren’t meant to be together. I wish things could have been different as well. We’ll always have the memories. Here’s a toast to the best breakup ever.
30. Things change; things stay the same. And in the end, you realize that no matter how much time passes, it never changes anything. We had a good run, and I’ll always return to you if we ever have one more chance. Happy breakup anniversary.
31. It’s been a while. I know things change, and so much has happened since we broke up, yet it feels like I saw your face just yesterday. I wish things could have been different, but there was nothing we could do about it.
32. Sometimes, the best way to celebrate a milestone is to reflect on all the good times you had with someone. Happy 4th breakup anniversary.
33. If a relationship leaves you feeling broken and lost, it is time to move on. Thank you for being a part of my life—I hope I was able to make you feel like you were number one. Happy breakup anniversary.
34. What’s the worst thing about breaking up with someone? Well, you can’t do it again! Let this remind you what not to do when you fall in love again.
35. Some people are meant to be together, and others aren’t. But even if it doesn’t work out, you’ll always have this memory of your life with them. Happy 4 years breakup anniversary.
36. The past doesn’t have to define your future. Work on moving forward, and always keep your eyes open for happiness and the future you deserve. Happy 4 years anniversary to the best breakup ever.
37. To the person I shared my most treasured moments with, you were always someone I could rely on, no matter what. Your kindness, strength, purity and loyalty have forever changed me for the better. Happy breakup anniversary.
38. Four years ago today, my heart broke. But I’ve been reminded of the power of love and friendship ever since. So let’s celebrate years of growth and maybe find even more love in our hearts on this day.
39. Today, we are celebrating the four-year anniversary of our breakup. It’s been four years since we broke up. We’ve both moved on with our lives, but we’ll always be friends.
40. It’s been four years since you and I said goodbye. But I’ll still smile when I think about your bright smile and how much we had in common.
41. Sometimes, the hardest thing about a breakup is deciding to move on. Don’t let this be one of them. It’s been four years, but I’ll always keep you close. Happy breakup anniversary.
42. Time heals all wounds, but I’ve got news for you: It doesn’t always get easier to listen to the same song on repeat. The hard part is remembering how good it used to be.
43. I am more grateful every year for the tiny little things in life. When you go through a four-year breakup, the pain doesn’t disappear—it just settles into a familiar routine. Happy breakup anniversary.
44. It’s been four years since our breakup. Let’s celebrate by being healthy, active and happy. Happy anniversary of the day we stopped loving each other.
45. Four years ago, you were the love of my life, at least until we broke up. It’s four years since we broke up. And it’s like the world has stopped turning for us. All we can do is wait for it to move again.
46. Four years ago today, I lost the love of my life. But today, I learned to let go and move on. I hope that you’ll be happy; I hope that you’ll smile again. From the bottom of my heart, I wish you a happy 4 years breakup anniversary.
47. I still have those days where I wonder what if? What if I hadn’t let go of that person way too soon? But then the moment passes, and he or she is in my past.
48. When we look back on our lives, we can only be proud of the person we were. So remember always to be proud of who you are and what that person has done for you. Sometimes, you have to get up and start again.
49. It was hard to get over, but now I know it’s for the better. And I think it’s more important for you to remember the good times than the bad.
50. It’s been four years since we said goodbye. It doesn’t feel like enough time has passed, but I’m grateful we had some good times together.
51. The first year after a breakup is filled with questions, doubts and uncertainty. But like any relationship, time works its magic and eventually, things get better. It’s been four years since we said goodbye, but we’ll always have each other.
52. Sometimes, life throws us curveballs, and we have to take a step back and reassess our lives. But after four years, is it really over? Let’s see what the future holds for us.
53. The four-year mark of our relationship breakup reminds me that you and I aren’t meant to be, but we can start over again.
54. It’s been a long four years. You thought you had it all figured out, but you didn’t know anything at all. Time to find yourself again.
55. I am still trying to believe that the four year breakup anniversary was not the end of my life. I will still see you in my dreams every night.
56. The truth is, you’re not the same person you were four years ago. You’ve changed a lot in that time; we both have. But maybe there’s still hope for us—you know, when you go back to the drawing board and try again.
57. It’s been four years since you left. I hope you will come back one day and find me waiting for you. Happy breakup anniversary.
58. I can’t believe four years have passed since we broke up. I still love you, but I can’t continue making the same mistakes. Goodbye!
Breaking up is never easy. It takes a lot of courage to part ways and moves on with your life. Sometimes you may still wonder if you made the right decision, but these four year breakup anniversary quotes can help ease the pain when such thoughts come.
Thank you so much for visiting, and kindly hit the share button to share this great collection of four year breakup anniversary quotes with friends and family; remember, there’s so much love in sharing.