Every day, men are walking around with a ton of things on their minds. They have to worry about feeding their family, paying their bills, and at the same time trying to juggle being a husband, father, son, and brother.
It’s hard to be a man sometimes. Everyone expects you to be strong, stoic, and in control at all times. Well, as we all know, it can be hard to live up to these standards all the time, and that’s when it helps to have some encouraging words for men from a loved one, friends, or someone who has been there.
Dealing with love, loss, and a lot more nitty-gritty on the way, is not something men should have to deal with alone. They need the inspiration to get through those rough patches. They need a little push from their family and friends, plus the best encouraging messages for men can help them get there.
Are you a man who needs some encouraging words today or maybe someone who knows one? Encouragement is good for the soul and can lift us even through the toughest of times. And if there’s a man you know who needs encouragement or uplifting, these best encouraging messages for men are for him.
Quotes to Encourage Your Man
Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away. The world needs more of you and your unique perspective. Be encouraged and be yourself.
1. Always be yourself. Express yourself. Have faith in yourself. Do not go out and look for a successful personality and try to duplicate it. Listen to your inner voice and act on it; that’s the only true wisdom there is.
2. You can do anything if you have the passion, the drive, the focus, and the support. Believe in yourself, be what you want to be, not only for yourself but for your family as well.
3. You can’t have a better tomorrow if you are thinking about yesterday all the time. Keep your head up; everything always works out in the end.
4. You may not be perfect, but you are worth more than gold. You are rare and precious. Don’t let anyone make you forget that.
5. You are living proof that no matter what happened to you, as long as you have the determination and hope, everything will be okay. Be strong and keep up with life!
6. You are so much more than what you’re going through. Your past does not mire you, and you can create a better future for yourself.
7. Failure is only a setback if you allow it to be. You are stronger than you know. Keep your head and chin up; everything’s going to be okay.
8. Do not be in a rush to succeed. What would you have to live for afterwards? Better make the horizon your goal; it will always be ahead of you.
9. When I wake up each morning, I am excited because I get to see your beautiful face. You are the only one who can make me calm and bring back a smile to my face.
10. When you love someone, you have to be willing to give them the freedom to live their life the way they see fit. But it’s also up to you to figure out if it’s something that you can live with.
11. Every man is the architect of his destiny. The best is yet to come. Stay strong and be brave. You can do it!
12. It’s okay to get knocked down. What matters is you dust yourself off and keep going. Keep moving forward, my man. I’ve got your back.
13. The little moments and everyday struggles are what build you. Remember that tomorrow will be better when you wake up.
14. Life’s too short to be anything but happy. Whatever you’re going through, remember that you are loved and supported. So, smile more, regret less.
15. Don’t let the weekdays get you down. Always look at the bright side that’s coming, and may your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears.
16. Even if you fall on your face, you’re still moving forward. You have been my pillar of strength, a person I can lean on. When all the laughter is gone, and the roses have withered away.
17. We all have our unique journey to take, so don’t compare your chapter 1 to someone else’s chapter 10. Always make sure you’re excited by the journey you’re taking.
18. The purpose of life is to live it, taste experience to the utmost, and reach out eagerly and without fear for a newer and richer experience.
19. I know you’re going through a hard time now, but I want you to know that everything will be okay. Don’t lose hope; you can find your way out of the dark clouds.
20. You have such a great way of making me smile and feel special. I can’t find the right words to explain my love for you. To the world, you’re a father, but to our family, you’re the world.
21. Everything we are is a result of what we have thought. If you like what you are today, you have to love your thoughts in the past.
22. When it comes to supporting, motivating, and empowering your significant other, the more you do, the more likely they are to do the same for you.
23. Life may get rough and challenging, but it’s worth living. I know you have the strength to get through this. You are more courageous than anyone I know.
24. We all have our struggles, but we don’t need to go through them alone.
25. When life becomes difficult, remember that every day is a new chance to begin afresh; don’t get discouraged. Tomorrow is a new day with new possibilities.
Encouraging Words for a Hardworking Husband
You have the power to change your own life. The heights that great men reached and kept weren’t by sudden flight but by those who were toiling upward in the night while their companions slept.
26. You may not be the most handsome, rich, or talented person in the world, but to me, you are my world, and I love you so much.
27. You are a great husband, a hardworking partner, and a loving father. Don’t ever forget that.
28. The man who works hard is a warrior to his family. Real men don’t sleep until they finish putting away the grocery shopping.
29. Your quiet presence, dedication to work, and everything you do inspire me to be a better person. I admire everything about you.
30. You’re the man of my dreams, the father of my kids, and I don’t know what I would do without you. You’re everything and more to me.
31. You might not always see it, but I’m always watching you work, and I’m so impressed. If opportunity doesn’t knock, build a door.
32. The Greatness of a man is not in the wealth he acquires but in his integrity and ability to affect those around him positively.
33. If you can work like a slave all your life, what will you be at the end of it? Nothing. But if you can be a thinker, a great soul, then everything comes to you.
34. There are more than 10 billion grains of sand on all the beaches on earth. One day, you will be a memory to someone. Make it count.
35. Yes, my husband works hard, and he is a great father. But I work hard too, and I have to be with him because I believe marriage is a partnership.
36. When a husband does something thoughtful for his family, it makes his loved ones feel happy and blessed.
37. My best friend, a partner in crime, and soul mate. I honestly couldn’t ask for a better husband. I appreciate you for all that you stand for and do.
38. If a man does his best, what else is there? A successful man can lay a firm foundation with the bricks others have thrown at him.
39. The harder you work for something, the greater you will feel when you achieve it.
40. You are an amazing man with a good heart and a sound mind. I’m so glad that you came into my life because I couldn’t have done it alone.
41. There’s one thing stronger than all the armies in the world, and that is an idea whose time has come.
42. Being hardworking and self-sacrificing is not a weakness; it’s a strength. You are the best, and I appreciate you for working so hard to give me the life of my dreams!
43. I want everyone to meet you. You inspire me to be a better person every single day. You’re a great person to have by my side, and I appreciate all you do.
44. Never stop doing great because someone doesn’t give you credit.
45. You might not be prince charming, but you’re the one who makes my life magical. You make the world a better place just by being in it. Thank you for all you do.
46. You know when you can’t stop thinking about something? That’s probably a sign that you’re supposed to do it.
47. With great power comes great responsibility. And I’m super grateful for all the power you put into your work each day. Triple what time you spend with your most important asset, your people, to double your success.
48. What counts in life is not the mere fact that we have lived. It is what difference we have made to the lives of others that will determine the significance of the life we lead.
49. You’re amazing and hardworking, and I don’t know what I would do without you. You’re a big part of my life and what makes me so happy. I wouldn’t give you up for anything in the world.
50. We all want to be the sun that lights up your life, but I’d settle for being a candle.
Encouraging Quotes for Your Boyfriend
Trusting someone is the hardest thing ever in my life. But I put my trust in you, and your love will never let me down. You make me feel like I can do anything, and your smile makes me smile, even when I’m not in the mood to smile. You’re everything to me.
51. You mean everything to me. You’re the light in my life; you make me whole. Your happiness is my priority, and your success is mine. I hope that you get everything in life.
52. Every day of my life is perfect because it starts and ends with loving you. Thanks for being my best friend, a partner in crime, and my favourite person.
53. The best feeling in the world is kissing someone for the first time when you’ve wanted to kiss them for a long time. You’re the one who makes me feel like I can fly.
54. You never fail to amaze me. Every day there is something new that makes me love you even more than before. If I had to choose between breathing and loving you, I would use my last breath to tell you I love you.
55. Silly little things make our life happier and more wonderful. Thank you for being there for me when other people would rather see my downfall.
56. With your presence in the world, you make a good person greater, an average person above average, and an already great person the greatest.
57. You’ll never be the same after meeting someone who doesn’t care about your past because they want to be your future.
58. I love you more than words can define, feelings express, and thoughts imagine. Some people search their whole lives to find what I found in you.
59. I can’t live without you. I don’t want to live without you. You’ve given me the courage to do anything, see everything, and experience something new.
60. I won’t promise you the moon and stars, but I will promise you that we’ll have fun, and you don’t have to be rich to be my prince.
61. You are the reason I wake up with a smile on my face. Stay strong; make everyone wonder how you’re still smiling.
62. Your smile is going to save someone’s life. You just don’t know it yet, and I would rather walk with you in the dark than alone in the light.
63. There are always a million reasons to be thankful. Don’t lose sight of them.
64. Whether I’m waking up on a Monday morning or getting ready for bed on a Sunday night, I can always be comforted by the fact that you will always be there for me. You’ll always be there to support me, even when nobody else is.
65. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, hope, and dream I’ve ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, every day we are together is the greatest day of my life.
66. Every day and night, my mind is filled with thoughts of you. You’re my inspiration, and you ignite the fire within me.
67. I love you, not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you. I admire you, not only for what you have made of yourself but for what you are making of me.
68. Someday, you and I will fight for a girl; I have to be strong and brave because I want to defend her from all the monsters of this world.
69. Your story is happening right now. You are your most important character.
70. Sometimes, the smallest step in the right direction ends up being the biggest step of your life. Tiptoe if you must, but take a step.
71. You can do it! Don’t let the little things take hold of your attitude. Keep pushing forward, my boyfriend.
72. Everyone has the potential to change. It’s up to you to decide what kind of man you want to be. You’ve always been a fighter. Never forget that
73. Life may be rough sometimes, but it won’t last forever. Keep your head up, man; you’ve got this!
74. You’ve made me a better person by loving me for who I am. You’re the only person I want to take care of my heart and mind.
75. Boyfriend, you are so much stronger than you think. Make each day a masterpiece. You’ve got this.
Encouraging Words for a Man Going Through a Hard Time
You are strong and it’s not about how you got there, but rather holding to the truth that you will always be able to pick yourself up. Keep your chin up! There’s light at the end of the tunnel. It’s darkest before dawn.
76. Sometimes, you make me so mad; I wish I’d never met you. Then I remember that if I had never met you, I would be incomplete without you.
77. Be the kind of man who, when your feet hit the floor each morning, the devil says, “Oh crap, he’s up!”
78. I know this is a hard time for you, but you will change so many lives because of it. You got this, champ!
79. You’re going through a lot right now, and you’re handling it all so well. I’m rooting for you; you’ve got this, man. Keep up your courage!
80. It’s okay to be a glow stick. Sometimes we have to break before we shine. And When life puts you in tough situations, don’t say, why me? Just say, try me!
81. The man who can drive himself further once the effort gets painful is the man who will win.
82. Going through a hard time doesn’t mean you’re going in the wrong direction.
83. Here’s a little reminder that you got this. You may be going through a hard time right now, but it gets better.
84. You are a great man. You may not be where you want to be, but look how far you have come!
85. Your courage, hard work, and dedication will never go unnoticed. To the world, you may be just one person, but to one person, you may be the world.
86. You’ve always been such a strong man; I know you can get through this. Sending love and prayers today and always.
87. This is your life. Do what you love, and do it often. If you don’t like something, change it. If you don’t like your job, quit. If you don’t have enough time, stop watching TV. If you are looking for the love of your life, stop; they will be waiting for you when you start doing things you love.
88. Stop overanalyzing; life is simple. All emotions are beautiful. When you eat, appreciate every last bite. Life is simple.
89. Life is tough, my friend, but so are you. Now is the time to embrace who you are and know your worth.
90. Things may be hard now, but don’t give up—it gets better. You’re on a quest towards something greater.
91. You inspire me to be the best possible version of myself. Thank you for the love, support, and inspiration!
92. I know the world gives you a million reasons to be down, but I’m here for you to remind you of the one thing that is keeping you going.
93. You always have the power to start over! Always keep going.
94. You are my sunshine; you make me happy when I’m sad. If you were a flower, I would pick you every day. Thank you for being you. You’re an inspiration, a friend, and a teacher.
95. Hold on to memories, but don’t miss out on the present by always thinking about the past. And The best thing to hold onto in life is each other.
96. Life is full of so much abundance, and I’m so grateful for the abundance of you. You make me feel like I’m living a teenage dream.
97. Don’t lose hope when things get hard; the dawn is always the darkest just before the break of day.
98. I never found the right words to express my feelings until I found you; you are the reason why I smile all day long. Thank you.
99. It’s okay not to be happy all the time; we are humans, after all. You will have a better day tomorrow.
100. The sky does not limit you—you limit it by the height you can reach. Hang on in there; things are tough right now, but you are a strong man, and you will get through this.
101. Keep the faith, my friend. You’re going to get through this tough time. Hang in there!
102. I am lucky to have someone so supportive and encouraging in my life. Thank you for believing in me.
103. It’s amazing what a little bit of self-love can do. We are born to shine.
Sometimes, just a little encouragement goes a long way. If you have nothing to say, send someone this inspirational message. Sometimes that’s all it takes to cheer someone up and help them get back on their feet.
I hope you have found these messages to be encouraging and that you can use some of the quotes in your everyday life.
And if you have any other uplifting quotes you’d like to share, please do so in the comments section, and don’t forget to share this post with your friends and loved ones.