There are many things that, while some people crave for it, others run far from it. One of them is time alone. Some cherish being alone, while others find it depressing.
Another is drinking alone. Some look forward to getting home after a long day and enjoying their company while taking out a bottle and a glass. At the same time, others feel a shiver when they hear that phrase.
Which are you? What do you think of drinking alone? Fun or not? Well, here is a collection of quotes about it. Happy quotes, sad quotes, and all manner of quotes about drinking alone are here.
Use them as social media posts or as inscriptions on your favourite objects, or for whatever you feel like using them for.
Now, let’s swipe up and check these drinking alone quotes.
Drinking Alone Quotes
Drinking by myself alone is the best. It’s great for quiet reflection. It’s a great time to try to think of ways out of my problems. I’m a better writer and more productive when I’m drinking alone. There’s nothing I look forward to right now than spending some time alone, drinking.
1. Drinking alone is one of the best ways to be by yourself. It’s like a little vacation, a chance to escape your cares and worries for a few hours.
2. Drinking alone is one of the best things ever. And, you know what else is one of the best things? Cheers to that!
3. If you don’t have anyone to drink with, spend tonight making friends instead of drinking alone.
4. There’s always a good reason to drink alone. It might be lonely, but not in a bad way.
5. You know what’s better than a carton of my favourite drink for me? Drinking alone.
6. If you’re going to drink alone, make sure it’s because you’re an individualist and not because you’re a sad little boy.
7. Drinking alone is the one thing that makes me feel like I don’t measure up to anyone else. I want to be better than that.
8. Drinking alone is the best way to get drunk and not care about driving home without accident or running into the cops.
9. When you’re drinking alone, it feels like the world is against you. But when you’re drinking with friends, it feels like the world is on your side.
10. The best part about drinking alone: no one knows how early you get drunk.
11. Drinking alone is like running naked in the rain—embarrassing but also so much fun.
12. You know it’s the right thing to do. That’s why you are drinking alone.
13. Drinking alone is a great way to feel special. And it’s also the best way to boldly drink how much you want and when you want.
14. Drinking alone is the best kind of drinking. When you’re by yourself, you can drink as much as you want!
15. Drinking alone is the best way to go. It’s like going on a road trip with your best friends and no one else in the car.
16. Drinking alone? I’m down for it. The best part of it is that there’s nobody around to distract you with random discussions.
17. Drinking solo is the best way to catch up with yourself, focus your thoughts on your life and give yourself some time away.
18. Sometimes, we need to do what makes us uncomfortable. Drinking alone is one of those things.
19. Drinking wine by yourself is one of the best ways to celebrate a good day.
20. If there’s anything worse than drinking alone, it’s drinking alone in a bar.
21. We all have times when we need a break from the world. You don’t have to go out, and party, but drinking alone just feels worse.
22. I don’t want to be alone during my happy hour, but drinking by myself feels like the worst idea ever.
23. It’s amazing how much more fun it is to drink alone while looking through your window for something interesting.
24. If you’re drinking alone this weekend, it doesn’t mean you’re a bad person. It’s just that you’ve found another way to celebrate life.
25. Even the best of friends sometimes need an escape. Have a drink for yourself, and you may have a better time than at the bar.
26. When you’re drinking alone, and everyone else is having fun, it feels like your heart has been left behind.
27. There’s no better feeling than enjoying a drink with just yourself. So grab your favourite beverage and relax.
28. Sometimes you don’t even have to go out to have a good time—just sit at home and pretend that you’re still with your friends and drink alone.
29. Drinking alone is the single worst thing that a person can do to themselves. Even swimming in shark-infested waters doesn’t come close.
30. With friends, life is better. With family, it’s even better. But when you’re drinking alone, that’s when the party gets best of all.
31. It’s better to drink alone than with a friend who doesn’t know the difference between gin and liquor.
32. Alcohol is a great drink, but it’s better when not drank alone.
33. We all know the feeling. You’re at a party and want to hang out with your friends, but everyone is talking about stuff you don’t like, so you go back home and drink alone.
34. The worst part about drinking alone is that you’re just left to your own thoughts.
35. If you aren’t excited about the idea of drinking alone tonight, you’re doing it wrong.
36. Drinking alone isn’t fun, but there are plenty of alternatives to get your buzz on.
37. If you’re drinking alone, stop. You don’t have to do it alone.
38. Drink alone, and you’re a slug. Drink with others, and you’re a party machine.
39. At times, it’s just not worth the hassle of a sociable drink. Go home, drink alone and let yourself wander inside your own head.
40. When you’re drinking alone, it feels like the most natural thing in the world.
41. It’s the best feeling in the world to be able to come home, sit down and drink a cold beer by myself. There’s no better reward than that.
42. Sometimes, all you need is a good night out by yourself, with your favourite drink.
43. Start your day right. Put on some music, pour a glass of wine and enjoy the solitude.
44. You don’t have to be a busy bee to feel busy. You just need the right bottle and some time to yourself.
45. The best way to start a great day is with a fresh cup of coffee, some work and no appointments.
46. Drinking alone is great—and you don’t even have to be drinking something good.
47. It feels good to have a beer by yourself. It’s the best feeling in the world.
48. Sometimes, it can be so nice to have a night of drinking by yourself. Enjoy the good things in life.
49. Nothing better than putting your feet up and enjoying a nice adult beverage with no one around you.
50. Being alone is the best. Drinking by yourself is even better, especially when you’re having a good time.
51. Drink your nights alone with a great book, wine and cheese. Cheers!
52. You deserve a pampered moment tonight. Brew yourself a cup of coffee and relax in front of the TV with no one but yourself.
53. Why is drinking alone such a beautiful thing? Maybe it’s because you can do whatever you want, whenever you want.
54. Sometimes, the best way to enjoy a beer is alone, out of the spotlight.
55. When you’re so good at drinking alone, who needs anyone else?
56. It’s good to be alone. It’s even better to drink alone.
57. It’s the best feeling in the world when you can enjoy a glass of wine by yourself.
58. There’s nothing wrong with a little wine in your hand. Come on, you know it feels good to be alone with your favourite bottle.
59. I love the feeling of getting home and expecting no company, so I can have a drink alone.
60. There’s nothing more freeing than sipping away on a glass of wine in your PJs alone.
61. Drinking alone is one of the most miserable things you can do. And there’s no better time to start a social life than now.
62. I feel like a fish out of water when I’m drinking alone. A fish needs to be in the water, and I feel like I’m on an island. What should I do?
63. Sometimes, we need to drink alone to appreciate how great life is.
64. It’s terrible to drink alone. It’s like being in a relationship, but with only yourself as the partner.
65. The only thing worse than drinking alone is drinking with someone who makes you feel like you’re drinking alone.
66. Drinking alone can lead to some pretty bad things, like waking up hungover or falling in love with a man-eating shark.
67. Drinking alone is the best. Just you, a glass of wine and no one to judge you.
68. When you drink alone, thinking it’s the worst thing after a day in hell, you’re never really having fun.
69. It can be hard to have a good time if you’re drinking alone and hate your company.
70. Drinking alone is the best way to spend time on your own, without people in your face.
71. Drinking alone is better than drinking with people who don’t appreciate you.
72. Don’t drink alone. Share a drink with someone you love who loves you back.
73. It’s okay to sip away the evening. Just don’t let it get lonely.
74. Don’t you feel great when you’re sitting there, drinking your wine and wondering if anyone else out there is doing it? Yeah. Me too.
75. Sometimes, when you’re drinking alone, it feels like you’re the only one. But you’re not! We’re all in this together.
76. When you’re in that mood for a long night but not feeling like going out, the best way to go is to stay home, relax with a nice glass of wine and let the world pass you by.
77. Sometimes, it’s nice to have a drink by yourself. Sometimes, it’s nice to drink with people who make you feel better about yourself. But I think lonely drinking is more fun.
78. You know you’re a grownup when you can sit home and enjoy a nice martini alone.
79. The best way to enjoy your company is to drink with it.
80. It’s fall, the leaves are turning gold, and you’re still drinking alone. Stop now!
81. When you’re not with someone special, have a glass of wine instead.
82. You can’t always be in the mood to hang out, but you can always have a drink. Cheers to that!
83. No matter how good your company is, you can always make it better by drinking alone.
84. Drinking alone is a choice, but drinking with someone makes it easier and more fun. Drink up!
85. If you’re drinking alone and wishing you had your friends around, the chances are that you’re doing something wrong.
86. The only thing better than drinking with friends is drinking alone. Here’s to having our own special time away from everyone else.
87. It’s not often that you have the chance to have a drink alone. Make the most of it!
88. When you find yourself drinking alone, it’s time to give your friends and family a call.
89. When you’re drinking by yourself, you’re able to appreciate the little things—like your friends.
90. If you didn’t know, now you do: Drinking alone can make you love your company more.
91. When you drink alone, you can love every moment with your company even more. Drinking alone doesn’t make drinking a guilty pleasure. Do it, and your love for your company might go over the roof.
92. Cheers, friends! Drinking alone might just make you know more interesting things about yourself. You might even discover you’re Superman.
93. Wine, good company and a book – all join hands to make drinking alone an enticing experience.
94. You know what’s interesting? Drinking alone. On a rooftop, in a field, on the beach. Throw away the feeling of loneliness and get comfortable with yourself.
95. When you’re drinking alone at home, there’s a little less pressure to impress.
96. Drinking alone never got as bad as drinking with someone else.
97. When you drink alone, it’s important to find something interesting about your glass.
98. Drinking alone is no reason to drink sub-par beer.
99. Remember that a night by yourself is still better than one with any number of people.
100. Sometimes, it’s easiest to just pour yourself a drink, sit back, relax, and let your mind wander.
101. Sometimes the best way to drink is just you alone, with a good book, or talking to yourself. Sometimes you just need some time without your favourite people.
102. The best way to drink is just you alone. The second best way is with friends, but drinking alone still rocks harder.
103. If you’re craving a drink, but aren’t sure how to enjoy it in the best way possible, try drinking alone.
104. Drinks can be as good as your friends when you’re all by yourself.
If you would love to see more helpful collections of interesting quotes, please surf around the blog. And if you want to do something to make me smile so wide today, please, share this post on drinking alone quotes with some of your friends or drinking buddies. Also, please tell me what your comments are in the comments section.