The last of the seven months to have a length of 31 days is December, which is the 12th and last month of the year in both the Julian and Gregorian calendars. December has a lot to offer, including year-end parties, vacations, family time, gift exchanging, making new resolutions, and starting new endeavours!
December is a month for introspection and getting together with loved ones. It’s a moment to reflect on the previous year and look forward to the one to come.
So far, 11 months have passed. Are you there thinking of how you used those months? For some people, December is a time when they feel down or discouraged. Don’t be discouraged, this is the month for you to set your goal of achieving your dreams.
This month has changed many people to think of ways to succeed in the upcoming year because it appears to them that they have no time to waste so they focus on the new year coming. Below are exceptional December calendar quotes and sayings that have been compiled for you to motivate you for the next year.
December Calendar Quotes and Sayings
Preparation for the new year starts in December. Each day in the December calendar must be used wisely by setting a pretty goal that you wished to have accomplished in previous months. You can’t wait for your dream to come true, so you must have a plan for it.
1. December has the clarity, simplicity, and silence you need for the best fresh start of your life.
2. December: A month of lights, snow, cosiness, and feasts; time to make amends and tie up loose ends; finish what you started and make your wishes come true.
3. In the month of December there is no time for ease and comfort. It is time to dare.
4. In the month of December there’s no time for regrets. You’ve just got to keep moving forward.
5. Looking back, you were the luckiest people in the world. You are in the month of December when you can make wishes ahead of the new month.
6. There’s no time to waste. Every day in the month of December, there needs to be movement on something.
7. A goal without a plan is just a wish, December month needs to be planned to achieve the goal.
8. The backbone of success is hard work, determination, good planning, and Perseverance
9. The plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination start from the month of December.
10. To accomplish a great thing in December, you must not only act but also dream. Not only plan but believe.
11. The future of the new year is planned from the month of December.
12. Regret for wasted time is more wasted time, use the time of December month wisely for the upcoming year not to waste.
13. Change your 24 hours, and your life would change. Reschedule your plan and the year ahead will be great.
14. The time of December changes the future of the new year. They always say time changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself.
15. All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you in the month of December.
16. The time for action is in the month of December. It’s never too late to do something.
17. If we take care of the month of December, the years will take care of themselves.
18. November is the past, the upcoming year is the future, but December is the month of planning the future. That implies Yesterday’s the past, tomorrow’s the future, but today is a gift. That’s why it’s called the present.
19. There are two days in the calendar: This day and that Day. This day has to be used wisely for the sake of that day which is December.
20. Think smart and not think hard in the month of December. The smarter the thinking, the better the result for the next year.
21. Keep smiling in the month of December, because life is a beautiful thing and there’s so much to smile about ahead of you.
22. The art of living in the month of December is to know how to enjoy a little and to endure very much.
23. If you change the way you look at things in the month of December, the things you look at will change in different ways
24. In the month of December, the great doesn’t happen through impulse alone and is a succession of little things that are brought together.
25. Doing the month of December, perfection is not attainable. But if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
26. When all we really want is only what we really need in the month of December, we will succeed in the new year ahead of us.
27. In the month of December, believe we can and we’re halfway there.
28. To do the useful thing, to say the courageous thing, to contemplate the beautiful thing: that is enough for one man’s life in the month of December.
29. In the month of December, People always sigh, ‘Life is hard,’ I am always tempted to ask, ‘Compared to what?
30. We pass through this month of December once a year, so we have to have strategies for living a wonderful year.
31. Live out of your imagination in the month of December, not your history.
32. December is the starting point, then let’s start. December is a challenge, so face the challenge.
33. In the month of December, Accept yourself, love yourself, and keep moving forward. If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down.
34. Don’t waste your time in anger, regrets, worries, and grudges. December is too short to be unhappy.
35. In the December calendar, don’t judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you plant.
36. The month of December is going to change the upcoming year to good, so we have to live it.
37. Success isn’t about how life looks to others in the month of December. It’s about how it feels to them.
38. The month of December. Difficult and meaningful will always bring more satisfaction than easy and meaningless.
39. December’s under no obligation to give us what we expect but people have to work for it.
40. You only live in the month of December once a year, but if you do it right, once is enough.
41. In the month of December, choose to make the rest of your life the best of your life.
42. In the month of December, things are beautiful if we love them.
43. What people do in the month of December makes a difference, and they have to decide what kind of difference they want to make.
44. Feeling bad isn’t good in the month of December. It is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation.
45. In the month of December, If you say you can or you can’t you are right either way.
46. In the month of December, getting up every morning with determination if we’re going to go to bed with satisfaction.
47. December isn’t about finding yourself. December is about creating yourself.
48. In the month of December, love your family, work super hard, and live your passion.
49. If there is no struggle in the month of December, there is no progress in the new year.
50. December, is the month of joy, courage, hard work, a new plan, and the month of moving up to the new year.
The month of December is important because of all the holidays it brings. But it’s also important for another reason. December is the month when you can take a step back and reflect on the year that’s passed. You can think about all the good and bad things that have happened, and you can use that to motivate yourself for the year ahead.
The quotes in December’s calendar are a great way to help you do that. They’re full of wisdom and inspiration, and they can help you to stay positive and motivated during the holiday season. So, take a few minutes each day to read through these quotes, and let them help you to reflect on the current year and plan for the year ahead.