It’s time we talked about being a better man. Society has created an expectation of what it means to be a man and have role models that we aspire to be like. Men are supposed to be successful in their careers, able to handle household chores at home, always be prepared for any situation, always do the right thing, etc. It’s easy for them to fall into a pattern of getting caught up in the rat race and forgetting about who they are and prioritizing others above themselves.
For a long time, society has pushed macho ideals that cast manliness as a simplistically binary trait. If you aren’t “man enough”, your masculinity is being questioned — and femininity has no place in manly business. This is harmful and untrue though. Being a better man isn’t just about what you do. It’s about who you decide to be and how it affects those around you.
But, even more than that, being a better man is about what you do, and indirectly raises the bar for those around you to become better people as well. It is about being more of a leader, husband, and father. It’s about being brave, strong, and taking action. It doesn’t mean following some random rules any other self-proclaimed guru created. Instead, it’s about constantly striving to improve yourself, even if it means making mistakes along the way.
There are many traits that you should develop as a man which will lead you to further success and happiness. Below is a collection of being a better man quotes that will give you top recommendations that every man should have.
Being a Better Man Quotes
Being a better man means being a better human. It means showing empathy, having high values, and being responsible. It’s not as simple as it seems and unfortunately, no one will ever teach you how to be better except if you are ready to take the step.
1. Being a better man doesn’t mean you have to be perfect. It means you are working toward a goal, whether it’s your self-betterment or helping someone else.
2. Be a better man. Be a better husband, father, and friend. Be more than what you’ve been before.
3. Be a better man. Don’t let anyone define you, but be the best version of yourself as you grow into your skin.
4. Be a better man. Be more than what others expect of you, and always give your best.
5. You don’t have to wait. You can start becoming a better man right now – by starting with yourself and making small changes in your life that will lead you to a whole new level of self-improvement.
6. Don’t settle for less than the best in everything you do. Be your hero and live life to the fullest.
7. Being a better man doesn’t mean you have to be perfect. It just means you’re always growing and striving to be your best self.
8. Be a better man, not a bigger man. By choosing to be physically fit, mentally sharp, and emotionally secure, you will be more confident in your abilities to help others and make an impact.
9. Do you want to be a better man? It starts with you. Take the necessary step towards that brighter future.
10. It’s not about the size of your muscles, it’s about how you use them. Start lifting your game today.
11. How do you become a better man? Learn from others around you, keep creating, and make every day count.
12. A better man has not mastered all the skills but has refined his skills to create a higher level of performance.
13. You are the best man you can be. Do what you love, live the life you love, and never settle for less than your best self.
14. A better man understands his strengths and weaknesses, never compromises his values, and understands the importance of being a good father.
15. It takes a lot of work to be the man of your dreams. But it’s worth it. If you want more from life, then focus on becoming a better version of yourself.
16. You are a better man when you’re working on yourself. So work on yourself.
17. It’s not about being a better man. It’s about being the best man you can be for yourself and everyone around you.
18. A better man does not just expect the best from himself but also expects it from everyone around him.
19. Being a better man means setting the bar higher. It starts with being honest, so be it with yourself and everyone else.
20. The key to being a better man is knowing yourself, your values, and what you believe in.
21. Be a better man. Be the man that you want to be. Don’t just settle for someone who does things for you, don’t just be with someone who treats you the way that you wish they would. Make sure to have your own goals and ambitions, and work hard on them.
22. There is no greater feeling than knowing you’ve made a positive impact on the world. That’s why I want to be a better man every day.
23. You are a better man if you take control of your life and don’t let other people run roughshod over it.
24. A better man chooses to be happy every single day. He is the one who always remembers that there are no limits in life, and everything is possible with hard work and dedication.
25. Being a man of character isn’t about being perfect, it’s about making your imperfections a strength.
26. Being a better man isn’t about what you did or didn’t do, it’s about how you looked at yourself in the mirror as you did that.
27. There’s only one thing that matters in this world, and that’s being a better man every day.
28. Be a better man than you have been. Don’t let the past define who you are today, because that’s what makes you stronger today than yesterday.
29. You’ll change your ways when you realize that being a better man is not about any particular moment in time, but rather just being the best person you can be every single day.
30. Be a better man. Be a better friend, be a better brother. Be a better father and love your family like they are the most priceless things on earth.
31. Be the man you want to be. The one who makes your family proud, and the one who makes sure you’re set up for success.
32. There’s no better way to be a better man than to spend time with your family.
33. A better man puts others first and does the right thing even when no one is looking.
34. You don’t have to be a superhero to be powerful. You just have to be the man you want to be.
35. Be a better man, not just in your words, but in the way you treat everyone around you. Be that change.
36. It’s your choice to be a better man. Do it for your loved ones, yourself, and the people around you. Make a difference today.
37. You can be a better man. It’s never too late to do better, work harder, and help others.
38. Be the better man. Understand your worth and value, so you can give them away freely to others.
39. Being a better man starts with something small—and often takes no time at all. Start today.
40. Let’s be honest. Being a better man doesn’t happen overnight. It takes time and effort, but it’s worth it!
41. Be a better man by doing things for others. Take action, give yourself a start, and be the change you wish to see in the world.
42. There’s nothing we can’t do. If you believe, you will realize that you have the power to change yourself, your life, and the world around you.
43. Being a better man starts with knowing what you’re made of, and your purpose. Why don’t you have time to get your game on right now? You can make it happen.
44. Being a better man means being a better friend, a better son, and a better father. It means making a difference. And it will take every bit of grit and courage you have to get there.
45. The best way to be a better man is to be the kind of man who never stops being one.
46. Start with a solid foundation and build from there. That’s how you become a better man.
47. The only way to achieve anything is to work on yourself, work on your character, and make sure you don’t make the same mistakes again.
48. Be a better man. Be someone who’s there when others need you, and do it in a way that makes you happy.
49. You don’t need to be perfect to be successful. You just need to be committed and willing to work hard.
50. Being a better man means learning from your mistakes. And that starts by understanding what they were.
51. Be a better man, don’t be afraid to admit when you’ve made mistakes. And be proud of it!
52. You may be what you do, but you’re also what you say. Take the necessary steps to become a better man today.
53. One of the most important things you can do to be a better man is to be kind to yourself.
54. Don’t settle for the first thing that comes to mind. Challenge yourself. Be better than you were yesterday.
55. Don’t settle for the role you were born with. Work at being a better man every day, and you will be happier.
56. There’s a better you in there, waiting to be unleashed. Remember who you are and become the man you were meant to be.
57. The only person you are fooling is yourself. Be the best version of yourself, and the world will be a better place.
58. Be a better man today than yesterday and tomorrow. Be kinder, wiser, and more thoughtful than you have been in the past.
59. A better man is bigger than his problems. He moves beyond them, alone and naked in the dark. He’s a survivor and he doesn’t stop until he has something to show for it.
60. Make your days count, and live every day like it’s your last. Always be a better man than you were yesterday.
61. You can be a better man than you were yesterday. Your life is the sum of your choices and decisions.
62. There’s a better man inside of you waiting to come out. Don’t let anyone hold you back.
63. Being the best version of yourself is not just about being attractive, but also about being an example to those around you.
64. Being a better man starts with you. Fill yourself up with the right habits, and watch your life transform.
65. Being a better man doesn’t always mean saying yes. It’s also about finding your voice and putting yourself first.
66. The power of a good man is not measured by how many people he has helped, but by how many lives he has touched.
67. There’s always room to grow, to develop a better version of who you are. And that’s what you should be all about.
68. We believe that being a better man starts with taking action on your goals, making healthy choices, and doing what you love. You can achieve your dreams.
69. The only way to be a better man is to act like one. Be kind, and don’t be afraid to share your thoughts or ask for help if you need it.
70. A better man is waiting just beyond the fringes. He’s watching you, waiting for you to join him on your way to greater heights.
71. Being a better man means being honest, kind and compassionate, treating people with respect whether they deserve it or not. It means being there for the ones you love.
72. Being a better man is something that everyone should do every day because it makes you a more interesting person to be around overall and can even make you more attractive.
73. A better man seeks to make a difference in their life and the lives of others. It’s about being a better friend, partner, son or daughter, and showing gratitude for all that you have.
74. The choice isn’t if you’re a better man but how. Choose to be the best version of yourself, every single day.
75. Discipline. Patience. Confidence. These are all things that come with being a better man.
76. You can always be a better man. Your decisions and actions define you, so be the best version of yourself.
77. If you’re going to be a better man, you’ll have to be one of the most patient men in the world. Don’t expect anything too fast.
78. It may be easy to say “I’m a better man than that,” but the hard part is making it happen.
79. There is no better man than you. So, prove it to yourself and others by being the best you can be.
80. Being a better man starts with being more confident, having more self-esteem, and speaking up for yourself and your beliefs.
81. Be a better man. Be intentional with your actions, and make them meaningful.
82. You don’t have to be perfect to be a great man. We can all strive to be better.
83. You will be a better man if you believe in yourself. Never stop working on your strengths, and always remember that your life is a testament to your story.
84. Make your life better. Be the best version of yourself. That’s what makes you happy, and it’s great for everyone around you.
85. Being a better man starts with the way you think and feel, so be sure to take the necessary steps to your next mindset.
86. As time passes, you’re turning into a better man than you were yesterday. Maybe not overnight. But with every small change, you become better.
87. Become your best self by micro-managing your character trait. Stay motivated and keep track of improvements over time.
88. If you’re feeling discouraged, know that it gets better. The most successful self-made men in history were once just like you. They hit failure and learned from it. The result: ultimate success.
89. Be the best version of yourself. Be the guy who is focused, dedicated, and driven. The qualities that make someone successful are not found in physical traits alone. It takes more to be the best you can be.
90. Be a better man. Be better than yesterday. Be a better version of yourself today.
91. The best way to be a better man is to follow your heart and do what makes you happy.
92. You are more than just a man, you’re a role model for your kids and the world. You’re a leader, a champion, and someone worth following.
93. Your values will resonate in everything you do—from how you treat others, to the way you view yourself.
94. Being a better man starts with you. So, the next time you find yourself blaming others, just remember that being a man means owning your mistakes and moving forward.
95. Being a better man starts by knowing yourself, being fearless, and having an honest conversation with the one you love.
96. The only constant changes. Get out of your comfort zone, meet new people, and help others. If you want to be a better man, start today.
97. To be a man of courage and integrity in the world, you must accept that as long as you have breath, you have work to do.
98. Being an all-around better man can be as simple as taking a shower, wearing fresh clothes and doing your hair.
99. Challenge yourself to be a better man. Be kinder, wiser, happier, and more confident every day.
100. Be the better man you can be. Be the leader, the one others turn to for advice and get your life together.
I hope it’s easy for you to be a better man after going through the list of being a better man quotes up there. As usual, please share the post with others. Thank you.