123 Birthday Greetings for Son for 2019
Sons are not just male children, they are sources of strength and happiness. They make you feel proud to be called daddy or mummy. Everyone wants a son!
So, for your son having his birthday, you can send him birthday greetings to let him know how much you love him and appreciate his presence in your life. 123 birthday greetings for your son have been put together for your convenience. Enjoy!
Contents on this Page:
As the best Parent in the world, here are fantastic 123 Birthday Greetings for Son from Mom or Dad you can send to celebrate your Son on his Birthday.
1. My son, you came into my world and turned it around. I’m a mom today because you made me. I love you so much, darling. Happy birthday to you from mom.
2. Although you’re just one and may not be able to see or read this, I’ll still wish you a beautiful birthday from my heart. Love you loads, my handsome son.
3. When you came into the world, I didn’t just see my carbon copy, I saw a better version of me! You’re making me a proud dad and I’m really proud of you too. Happy birthday, son.
4. Happy birthday Sonny, mum loves you so much!
5. Your siblings, dad and I together wish you a happy birthday today. Enjoy your new year my son.
6. One thing I have always been proud of is being your father. Nothing gives me greater joy because you’ve proved to be a great son. Happy birthday dear son.
7. Special, Optimistic and Nice, that’s how awesome you are my son. Happy birthday to you. Love from your mum.
8. Your coming into our lives brought so much joy and beauty. You are our dream come true. Happy 16th birthday to you darling. Dad and Mum love you.
9. On your birthday, I pray that you continue to grow bigger and stronger in all you do. Keep being awesome and great. I love you son. Happy birthday.
10. I promise to give you whatever you want as a birthday present. And I mean it. Enjoy your birthday dear son. Love from dad.
11. You’ve proven beyond reasonable doubt that you are a great son. I couldn’t have asked for more. You’re just all I needed. I’m proud of your becomings son, happy birthday.
12. It’s a new year for you son. I pray that everything becomes new for you this year and always. You shall continue to make progress in all of your endeavours. Amen. Happy birthday with love.
13. I remember how I carried you in my hands few years back and the joy I felt at your arrival into the world. The joy and happiness you brought have only increased. We love you beyond words son, happy 21st birthday to you!
14. Take time to relax and enjoy the bliss that comes with your birthday. Thank God for the past years and pray for better years to come. Happy birthday dear son.
15. I have always wanted a son and God gave me you. I can’t stop loving you my darling. You hold a very special place in my heart. Happy birthday, cutie.
16. My son is a year old today! Although you’ve just begun life, I want you to know that I love you so much and I pray that you live long in good health and sound mind coupled with prosperity and good success. Happy birthday, darling.
17. Even though you have your own son already, you’re still my son! Smiles. I love you so much, deary. Happy birthday to you. Love from your mum.
18. Happy birthday to my second husband. I love the way you look after your dad in almost everything, which makes me love you both the more. Happy birthday son, we’re glad you came into our lives.
19. I love you today and always. Happy birthday my dearest son. Love from your Dad.
20. You are the best thing that has happened to me! The day you came into my life was the happiest day of my life. I love you so much, son. Happy birthday.
21. To my one and only son, I say happy birthday! Enjoy the bliss that comes with your birthday, honey.
22. You were born this day 18 years ago, and I'll forever remember that day because you brought so much joy into the family. Happy birthday my darling son.
23. My son, I pray that you continue to grow in the knowledge and grace of God. Amen. Happy birthday to you.
24. May the Lord continue to bless you and beautify your life. Amen. Happy birthday, son. We're proud of you.
25. You were once the little boy I carried in my arms and now you're growing into a young man. I'm really proud of you my dear son. Happy birthday!
26. Watching you grow up is one of the things I enjoy the most because it gives me joy and a sense of fulfilment. I love you, son. Happy birthday.
27. You came into our lives and added flavour and happiness. We're forever grateful to God for giving us you and we'll always cherish you. We love you, son. Happy birthday.
28. Hurray! My son is a year older! I wish you a prosperous birthday darling. You're cherished. Dad.
29. Even though I'm away from you right now, it still doesn't stop me from wishing my beautiful boy a happy birthday. Happy birthday with love my dear. See you soon.
30. Happy birthday to the best son in the world. Dad and Mum are blessed to have you, Dear. We cherish you!
31. As little as the number “1” is, the number “100” cannot be attained without it. I celebrate your beginning though it seems little. Wish you a birthday filled with love, son. Happy new beginning.
32. Your birthday should be celebrated every day. Deary, you’re not just my son, you’ve loved me, cared for me and been with me all in the good times and bad. Thanks for being there always.
33. Because 7 symbolises perfection, I pray that you experience perfection on all sides as you clock seven today. Wish you a perfect birthday dear son.
34. You’ve finally hit the big 21! Thank God for thus far He has brought you. Just sit back, relax and enjoy your new age. Happy birthday Sonny.
35. Happy Silver Jubilee! It’s your birthday. You’ve been a wonderful son. Your big heart, smiles, personality are all amazing. You have the silver dear, go get the gold! Much love.
36. Happy 30th birthday son. Thank God for His faithfulness in times past and keep trusting Him for a better tomorrow. You are limitless. Just keep soaring dear.
37. Happy 12th birthday dear. It’s so beautiful seeing you grow. I pray that you increase more and more in wisdom and in stature. Keep glowing, son. Many happy returns.
38. That one special day is here again, the day to celebrate you and you alone. You’ve been a source of inspiration to me dear son. Accept my little birthday wish because you deserve more.
39. This is the best time to sit back, relax and reflect on yesteryears with a hope of a better future. Your best is yet to come. Happy birthday with love dear son.
40. Do not think you are alone. I always have you in my heart even if distance seems a barrier. You are never forgotten. Happy birthday sweet son.
41. Birthdays come and go each year. What remains are memories of it. Ensure that you have a blissful day. May God’s love remain with you. Graces, dear son.
42. It’s your 25th birthday! See how much beautiful things and family God has blessed you with. You will surely lose count if you start counting your blessings so just give thanks! Love from dad and mom.
43. Son, you are a beautiful and lovely young man. Ever vibrant and positive. I’ve learnt a lot from you and I’m still taking notes. Keep being good. Happy birthday. Mum.
44. Happy birthday dear sons. Wish you both joy, peace, blessings and every good thing in folds as you celebrate another birthday today. Congratulations my T and K.
45. Just want to wish you a happy birthday dear son. Live. Love. Laugh. Have fun and enjoy your day.
46. If 7 symbolises perfection, then 14 symbolises double perfection! May you experience all-round perfection this new year. Wish you a happy and perfect 14th birthday dear son.
47. Happy birthday, dear. I pray that you increase more and more in wisdom and stature. Keep glowing son. Many happy returns of the day. Hurray!
48. It’s celebration time! As we commemorate your birth into this world, may your life be filled with laughter, love and peace. Happy birthday, dear. Enjoy your day, son.
49. As you mark your birthday, I wish that all your dreams come true. Wish you many more years of fulfilment and celebrations. Happy birthday dear son.
50. Put on your dancing shoes son, it’s celebration galore!
Happy birthday to you.
51. I thank God for the gift He gave me. And that gift is you. May you enjoy blessings, peace and happiness in all your endeavours. Happy birthday my son.
52. Fifteen years of joy and happiness have come and gone. Today, we see a brand new dawn. Wish you many more years of bliss and love. Happy birthday our dear son.
53. I have watched you grow from a tiny baby to an handsome, lovely and lively young man. Thank God for the 20 wonderful years you’ve spent on earth. Wish you many more of it dear son.
54. Welcome to your teenage year! Keep being smart, intelligent, lovely and strong. You will always have our love and support, son. Happy birthday.
55. What do I get for this amazing 10-year-old? So smart, funny, talented and awesome. You’re just the best! Happy 10th birthday dearie. Love you plenty.
56. Your 18th birthday is an exciting stage of your life. Have fun, explore, and grow into a great adult. Wish you the best, son and make sure you enjoy this time of your life. Dad loves you.
57. On this day years ago, a baby was born. Ever since he’s been amazing and awesome. Dear son, that baby was you twenty years ago! Have a wonderful birthday sweetheart. Love from your parents.
58. Wow! You’re exactly 168 months old today. Make sure you have lots of fun for the next 12 months. Happy birthday with love dear son.
59. It’s time to say “bye” to childhood and welcome puberty. Leave the “boyie” and welcome the “manie.” Smiles. Congratulations on your 18th birthday dear son. Have fun.
60. I want your birthday to be as special as you are because you are an outstanding son and you deserve to be celebrated. Happy birthday, darling.
61. I couldn’t believe how swiftly time has passed by! You’re a big boy now. May you reach all your dreams and ambitions in life. Have an awesome birthday, son.
62. Watching you both grow up is an amazing experience. I’m so proud to have wonderful boys like you. Thanks for making me a proud mother. Happy birthday my lovely sons.
63. Words cannot express how much you mean to this family. You’ve done us really proud and we can boldly call you our son. Happy birthday, darling.
64. It's 15 years of God’s faithfulness. Thank God for thus far He has brought you and for greater heights, He’s taking you. Loads of love on your birthday and always, son.
65. You’ve finally hit the big twenty-one! Thank God for thus far He has brought you. Just sit back, relax and enjoy your new age. Happy birthday my wonderful son.
66. 25 is a remarkable age. Thank God for His faithfulness in times past and keep trusting Him for a better tomorrow. You are limitless, son. Just keep soaring!
67. This is the best time to sit back, relax and reflect on yesteryears with a hope of a better future. Your best is yet to come. Happy birthday with love our dear son.
68. Birthdays come and go each year. What remains are memories of it. Ensure that you have a blissful day, son. May God’s love remain with you. Graces.
69. Son, you are a beautiful and loving young man. Ever vibrant and positive. Although I birthed you, I’ve learnt a lot from you and I’m still taking notes. Keep being good, son! Love from your mum.
70. Happy silver jubilee, son. It’s your birthday. You’ve been a wonderful child to me. Your big heart, smile, personality are all amazing. Happy birthday with love dear.
71. Happy birthday to the most amazing young man I know! And another amazing thing is that the young man is my son! Mum loves you, big deary.
72. My son and my joy, I wish you a happy birthday from my heart. I love you so much.
73. Happy birthday to the one who always makes me happy. I love you so much dear son. You're blessed immeasurably.
74. Today is different from every other day because it's your birthday! So, have fun to the fullest and thank God for the privilege He's given you. Happy birthday with love from dad.
75. My son, I've always wanted you to be a great man in the future and I'm glad you're making us proud already. We love you so much and wish you the best in all you do. Happy birthday.
76. Happy birthday my son. You're so loving and amazing. I'm proud to call you son. Love from your mum.
77. Happy birthday, honey. You're the best son in the world. I love you so much.
78. For doing me proud and for being a great example to your siblings, I want you to know that I appreciate you so much. Happy birthday with love dear son.
79. A son is a source of strength and support. Thanks for being more than that to me. I love you so much my one and only son. Happy birthday.
80. Happy birthday to the world's best son! I love you beyond what words can explain. Mum.
81. Happy birthday to my dear son. I wish you greatness in all you do.
82. Son, mummy wishes you every beautiful thing you wish yourself today. Happy birthday, darling.
83. Best birthday wishes to my dear son. I love you so much.
84. From the bottom of my heart, I wish you a beautiful birthday dear son. Live you so much.
85. You're a source of joy to me and the family. We're so blessed to have you. Wish you a great birthday dear son.
86. It's that special day in the year again to celebrate you and you alone. Happy birthday dear son.
87. This is to wish you a beautiful birthday dear son. You're cherished!
88. I wish you the happiest birthday ever. Much love, son.
89. Happy birthday to my only son. You're so cute and smart. I'm proud to be your mum. Have the best birthday.
90. Birthday boy, how's it going over there? Just wanted to wish you a beautiful birthday and to let you know I love you so much.
91. To the one who made me a Dad, I say "Happy Birthday." Love you so much, son.
92. Happy birthday to the most amazing boy I know. I love you so much.
93. Dear son, I wish you long life and prosperity in all your endeavours. The Lord bless you real good.
94. My darling son, Happy birthday to you. I miss you so much.
95. I pray that as you increase in age today, may you also increase on all sides. Amen. Happy birthday dear son.
96. Blessings all round and all things beautiful are my wishes and prayers for you today. Happy birthday to you, son.
97. I pray that as you mark your birthday today, may God mark and single you out for greatness. Amen. Happy birthday, sweetheart.
98. Happy birthday dear son. You shall stand out prominently amongst others in Jesus name. Amen.
99. Success is yours this new year and beyond. Amen. Happy birthday dear son.
100. May the Lord grant you favour and mercy in all you lay your hands upon. Amen. Happy birthday my lovely son.
101. You're a source of laughter to the entire family. We are grateful to God for you dear son. Happy birthday.
102. May you excel and stand out stronger than ever. Happy birthday darling son.
103. Hello son! It's your tenth birthday today! May you live long on earth to fulfil God's purpose. Amen.
104. I wish above all things that you prosper and be in good health. Amen. Happy birthday, son.
105. A happy birthday to the best son in the world. I love you from the bottom of my heart.
106. Son, it's your birthday! May you always be the best you are. We love you.
107. You're a blessing to us and to everyone who has come in contact with you. You're loved.
108. I pray for you today dear son, you shall know no sorrow or pain whatsoever. Amen. Happy birthday.
109. Happy birthday to you, son. Love from your Dad and Mum.
110. We wish you happiness and joy in folds. Enjoy the best of the day. Happy birthday to our lovely son.
111. May your days be long and fruitful. Amen. Happy birthday dear son.
112. Happy birthday to you my sweet son. You are more than awesome and I love you.
113. My son, I want you to know that I love you and would do anything to make you happy. Happy birthday to you from Daddy.
114. What can I do without this lovely son God has blessed me with? Nothing! I love you, son. Happy birthday.
115. You make me feel like the best mum in the world because you are the best son too. Happy birthday, darling.
116. You're not here right now but I want you to know that my heart is with you anywhere you are. Happy birthday dear son.
117. To my sweetest of hearts, I want to say happy birthday. I love you plenty dear son.
118. God blessed me with so many beautiful gifts, the greatest of all is you! I love you beyond words, son. Happy birthday.
119. May you always have reasons to smile and be happy. I love you with the whole of my heart. Happy birthday dear son.
120. You're my everything, son! Happy birthday with love. Your mom.
121. I want you to keep being the good boy you always want to be. Happy birthday dear son.
122. Among sons, you stand out! I love you always and forever. Happy birthday to you my one and only. Your mummy.
123. You are a blessing to us dear son. We can't trade you for anything! Dad and Mum say "Happy birthday" to you with love!
Written By Adekanmbi Blessing.