101. I've tried enough and I'm now short of words! All I can say is thank you for being in my life.
102. Every day reminds me of the sacrifice of love you paid to make me yours. Sweetheart, thanks for being in my life.
103. Just when I tried to call it quit with love, you came and saved the day. Thank you for being in my life!
104. You've proven that friendship is all that I ever needed. Thanks so much for being in my life.
It's been awe-inspiring having him or her as your life partner? Then try these "Thank You for Being My Life Partner Quotes". You will be glad you did.
1. If I was given another chance to choose the love of my life, it would still be you. Thanks for being real and I cherish you forever.
2. You've given me so much reason to believe in true love with the way you cherish, respect and love me. I'm grateful that you are mine. I love you so much.
No matter how hard I try, I will forever be indebted to you, dear, Thanks for Loving Me Unconditionally!
1. You're what I called love, because you have always treated me in a very special way like a princess. Thanks for loving me unconditionally, my love.
2. Your love for me is always with me wherever I go, because you're always in my heart, where you belong to. Thanks for everything, my dear.
1. You always rock my world with how you cherish and love everything about me. Thanks for loving me just the way that I am. I love you tenderly.
2. PS: I love my woman so much more than words could ever express. Thanks for being real and I cherish you always, my princess.
3. I love being with you as you alone cares for me in a very special way and loves me like no one else can. Thank you for being real.
Finally, I got what I ever wanted in love. I got what I've always desired in a relationship - more than I ever deserved! Thanks for being in my life, I love you.
1. You're my pillar of strength and courage when I'm weigh down by unpleasant circumstances. Thanks for being real, my love.
2. Your love for me is like a wall which shields me from every dart of rejection and dejection. Thank you for loving me just the way that I am. I love you.